The Mafia's Flame

By strawb3rryluv

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She... More

Authors Note
1. The Feelings
2. Perfect Timing
3. Unexpected Meeting
Castle grounds/Charcater List
4. Familiar Face
5. Why am I here?
6. Only one
7. Bonding Hours
8. Dreadful Explanation
9. Just Dance
11. Preparation Nation
12. Igniting the Flame
13. Her Parents
14. His Beloved
15. Their Progress
16. You're Staying
17. Daddy's Little Girl
18. The Surprise
19. Her Home
20. Brick, Wall, Waterfall
21. The Call
22. His Soul
23. Late Night
24. The Field
25. Warehouse Mess
26. In Spirit
27. The Job
28. Favorite Show
29. Plans Change
30. Dress Shop
31. Bad boys
32. Jump Scares
33. The Ball
34. The Truth
35. The War
36. (S)he's Gone
37. His Help
38. Their Downfall
39. The Boys
40. The Fight
41. Your Forgiveness
42. The Ladies
43. She knows
44. Smile and Wave
45. Excuse You
46. Tell Me
47. Let's Go
48. Working On It
49. Sooner or Later
50. A Princess
51. The R word
52. Our Bond
53. Long Road Ahead
54. Good Times
Part Two/ New Characters
55. A Mess
56. Your Dress
57. The Camera
58. No Way
59. Riddle Me This
60. Going Insane
61. For Her
62. One Month
63. The Boss
64. Amphisbaena Twins
65. Tell Him
66. It Wasn't Him
67. It's Time
68. See Her
69. My Sister
70. A Game
71. Fall In Love
72. A Candle?
73. Bad Feeling
74. I Need You
75. Your Memories
76. Hold Them
77. Her Eyes
78. Happy Now?
79. With Whom?
80. Its Purpose
81. I Can't
82. Call Me
83. Go Now
84. Some Fun
85. Six Words
86. Her Choice
87. Four Hearts
88. Yes And No
89. Hellfire's Amphisbaena
90. Demios's Firefly
91. Princess's Khaos
92. The Mafia's Flame
Bonus: Hiding The Amphisbaena
Bonus: Meeting Deimos and Alessio
Bonus: Traveling With Khaos
Bonus: The Donna

10. Operation Llama

78.6K 2K 857
By strawb3rryluv

LEONARDO POV:

It has been around two weeks since Serafina has been with us. To be entirely honest when they first announced that we were getting a new sister I was shocked to say the least, it isn't like my parents to take anyone in. We are a mafia family, that means we have the responsibility and not to mention the dangers of everything that comes with it. That afternoon when they were going to introduce her I was going to object not because I didn't want another sibling for some petty reason, I was just mad that they'd bring some little girl into our dangerous world. I hadn't even met her but I still wanted her to stay out of our world, a world where it's a life of constantly looking over your shoulder and having trust issues.

However it all changed when I saw her, the look in her eyes told me that she belonged, not in our world necessarily but with us.

Considering I am the eldest of my family it meant I had the biggest responsibility which was to take over one day and protect the family. I always thought that I wouldn't be able to do it. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to handle the stress that came with it along with the fear of failing my family.

But as I look to my right all my worries went away. Her smile makes me want to do everything coming my way as best as I possibly could to ensure her protection. My sorella, I knew that worrying for her safety should've added more stress but it didn't. It made me want to protect her from anything, when I found out about her abuse I was livid. I wanted to burn down that town in order to find those filthy human beings but I trust my father. I trust in our family to be sure that she'd never get hurt again, hopefully. Even if that did happen I'd be there for her always, I love her as my blood, she will be loved as a queen.

I snapped out of my thoughts by a yell coming from my little sorella "LEONARDO!" I looked down to her and saw a frown which in turn made me frown.

"I was calling you for a long time. Are you okay?" Serafina asked concerned.

This made my heart melt for my baby, I didn't want her to worry. "Si, I'm perfectly fine. I was just thinking nothing to worry about. Now lets get back to our mission yeah?" I asked pulling her to my lap where we sat on the floor.

"Okaayy.. only if you're sure. I saw the boys and your friends enter the game room a couple of minutes ago. Are you ready?" She asked excitedly bouncing up and down.

Today Mom and Dad thought it'd be a good idea to introduce our neonata to our friends so she'd be comfortable when they came over. It was natural for her to nervous so I told the boys to invite their friends and mine into the game room while I got our baby "ready", when in reality were playing a prank on them.

I looked at her with a smirk, we're both wearing black with beanies and some night vision goggles along with a special belt with tools (honestly it just markers, silly string, and rope with duck tape), "Of course! Alright I hit this button the lights go out and the door locks. Lets get in there, you know what to do." I said moving to the door.

I opened the door to see all 8 boys and 4 girls sitting in the game room talking while we ninja rolled into the room. I almost hit my head on the table which made my baby giggle under her hand but a playful glare from me made her quiet down.

"So why are we all here at the same time Santino?" I heard Zach the twins friend ask curiously.

"Yeah and where is Leo?" All my friends asked at the same time like weirdos.

"He's coming right now, he just went to get something that we wanted to show you guys." Valentino replied monotonously since he barely shows emotion like always.

I rolled my eyes and motioned to Serafina to put her goggles on, we both nodded and I picked up the walkie talkie since she was across the room, "Operation Llama is a go." and hit the button shutting of the lights and the door slammed closed.

"What the hell?"

"I can't see!"

"Guys!!! What's happening"

"Oh my god I'm gonna cry."

"Brandon stop being a whimp."

"Shut up Alexandra."

"Who touched me! I'll cut your hands off."

"Sorry bro I think it was me. Stefano you know."

Valentino's comment didn't surprise me and I watched everyone get up and bump into each other and it was hard not to laugh. I turned to Serafina and threw a thumbs up and did a hand motion to the rope. We made sure everyone was in the middle of them room first which resulted in yells mainly drama queens.

"Push me again see what happens!" Santino yelled bring his fist up to punch the air which made me fist my mouth to stop laughing.

Serafina was trying so hard to stop from laughing and I knew if they heard her laugh they'd know what was happening since her laugh is very unique but not in a bad way and decided to speed the process.

We ran in a circle around them with rope and tightened it making them yelp and fall into each other on the floor. They struggled to get out yelling at each other while we took time tying the rope up so they couldn't move. We used gloves with string attached to it to make it seem like there was something touching them and grabbed the washable markers and drew on their faces.

I drew a big L on everyone's forehead while my baby drew llamas on their cheeks which came out bad from all the wiggling.

"AHHHH!! What touched me!!"

"Brandon! Stop screaming!"

"Noooo!! A monster hand touched my face!.. Now something wet is on my face!"

Lastly we took out the silly string and started spraying them while I heard some not so friendly words come from Francisco so I sprayed his mouth for damaging my topolinas ears.

We stood next to each other and bust out laughing and hit the button to turn the lights on. Everyone looked at us shocked most likely because we looked like dying hyenas but we didn't care, I picked up my baby and kissed her cheek lovingly while she giggled.

Valentino threw his head back and groaned "Angel eyes how could you do this to us, I thought you loved me." he said pouting.

She looked at him and hummed "Sorry but Operation Llama was funny and extremely successful plus you're fine you big baby" she said crossing her arms.

Everyone but the boys gaped at her most likely since anyone who talked to Val like that would be dead. He chuckled and that made everyone gasp with dramatic effect. I shook my head and set her down while we tried to untie everyone.

Everyone looked in the mirror and grabbed a wipe to clean their faces and clothes but whatever their loss, our drawings made their faces look better.

Santino picked up our sister and kissed her forehead, "Right, well this little baby here is what we wanted to show you guys, meet Serafina our Sorella!" he gushed showing her off.

"Nostro papa l'ha trovata. Lunga storia. Ma lei è la nostra nuova sorella." (Italian "Our dad found her. Long story. But she is our new sister.") Stefano explained while looking at her lovingly.

"Say hi angel eyes. These losers are our friends." Valentino said getting eye rolls from everyone.

She giggled and looked up from Santinos shoulder "Hi, I'm Serafina you can call me whatever you want. I'm five." She said turning into a tomato from the attention.

Everyone cooed at her cuteness but of course Brandon my idiot best friend made a big deal.

"AWW! HI peanut I'm Brandon. You are the most precious thing I must say." He said trying to pick her up but Valentino growled at him and snatched her before Brandon could even touch her.

He narrowed his eyes and grunted "No." while Brandon huffed but sent my baby a wink. He is so dead, he just signed his murder. I have a funeral to plan. I wonder if he wants to wear a suit or something more comfortable. Speaking of which I need to get my suit dry cleaned. Oh god, they are going to have to use so much makeup to cover the damage. RIP. Fly High Brandon. Fly High.

Before Valentino got the chance to lunge and him he was pulled back by our little girl, "S'okay Valen he is just being nice" She said a hand on his face with her baby voice slipping through, it was the first time I heard it and it was adorable.

"Okay only for you" and he kissed her head with a smile.

I shook my head "So baby these are my friends Francisco, Brandon, Carter, and Alexandra." I pointed to each one who waved.

Santino then spoke up since him and Valentino are in the same friend group, "Stella these are our friends Zach, Donovan, Taylor, and Celestia."

"And these are my friends Justin, Nickolas, Aaron, and Liliana." Stefano said introducing his weird friends.

All our friends were born into the mafia life so they know everything and we don't have to worry about them finding out.

"Alright. Let's play some games." I stated walking towards the bar to get a few drinks (don't worry just sodas and water.. maybe a juice) for everyone.

"By the way we totally record that." I heard my baby mention.

"I'll have to delete that video" I heard Santino mumble while made me shake my head and laugh.

"Sorry dude, but operation llama is a permanent and very laughable memory. Mr.Punch the air." I told him laughing while handing Serafina a juice bottle.

"Whatever." He pouted and everyone chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Bang bang bang, Operation llama was a hit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 6.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
Their Moon By meshybish

General Fiction

87.5K 2.1K 20
Moon, 20 years old, living with her abusive uncle for as long as she can remember. Physical abuse is something she for once can deal with but mental...
1.3M 27.1K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
119K 2.8K 71
"Isa," he began, his voice softer than usual. "I need you to understand something." She looked up at him, waiting. "I can't stand the thought of anyo...