Fear and Fate(poly)(bxb)

By hiraannyo

Finale of the Give and Take Trilogy. "I own you," he says, tattooed hand pressed against the foggy glass. "I... More

Author's Note
Characters
One
Three
Four
L's Fate
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Kimori's Fate
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Seven's Fate
Seven's Fate Pt. 2
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Von's Fate
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Romero's Fate
Romero's Fate Pt.2
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Mia's Fate
Mia's Fate Pt.2

Two

2K 65 23
By hiraannyo

It's dangerous.

The both of us when we're like this.

Intensely, absolutely dangerous.

Von doesn't talk to me or touch me the whole way there–but he leads me towards his bedroom immediately. I reach out and other than the brief blue gaze he sends me, he completely ignores me once we reach the dimly lit hallway.

He has a cut right above his left eye.

This isn't about him though , this is about me. "When I want it I have to wait but when you want it, you take it," I say.

Von turns around at this, shows me his partially bruised face. "That's because when I want it you give it to me."

He pulls me to him by my waist, the end of his words becoming harsh. This close, I can feel his body heat. I can feel his two glocks against my sides.

I can't help the gasp that leaves my mouth at being this close to him. He stares down at me daring me to defy him. There's black ink sketched all the way up his neck. There's purple under his eye and red on his cheek.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I ask because it hurts to see him hurt. I came here to deal with my own demons but, of course, Von is fighting his as well.

He grips the hand that grazes his face and I flinch at the anger I can feel seeping through his touch. I watch him as he completely retracts from me. His anger spreads to me at the realization of being ignored. I specifically asked this bozo for care and he's treating me like this.

"But you expect me to answer to you and open up to you, right?" I ask with annoyance staining my entire expression.

Von cuts his eyes at me for the quickest second, lips in a straight line. "Yeah."

I'm just starting to walk away from him when I compose myself. I've been dealing with these men's issues for months and the one time I need emotional support, Von welcomes me with closed arms. "I came here to get away from what I had going on at home and you're not helping at all right now."

Von scoffs. "I was working. Next time I'll stop in the middle of it though, tell the guys we can't finish this today because Mia had a fight with her daddy."

"I'm not saying that!" I'm staring at the saltwater seas in his irises as I scream at him.

They're about to crash. We're about to crash.

Von backs me up against his bedroom door. When he speaks, strong arms on either side of me, guns on either side of me, his voice is gruff and quiet. "I'm not gonna keep telling you the same thing over and over again. I'm just going to show you what happens when you disobey me."

This exchange gathers the attention of L and Kimori who are resting in the living room. Feeling all of the eyes bore into me I turn away from Von to escape. He catches my wrist in his strong hand and I hurt myself on his doorknob when I try to pull away from him.

"What?" I ask, annoyed and embarrassed by him now. "Stop, Von!"

He closes in on me slowly. There's heat in his presence and dark pigments in his skin.

He lets go of the strong grip he had on my wrist just to fist that same touch into my hair. He yanks the thick coils out of the way, pulling my head in the direction that gives him the easiest access.

"Don't fucking raise your voice at me, little girl," he speaks directly into me, voice low and breathing warm as they curl along the shell of my ear. Then his tongue follows and I melt right into it. How would it feel to fully submerge into him?

It would feel like chaos.

Von smirks against my skin as he opens the door with me still pressed against it. He wants me to fall, to cling to him like he's my lifeline. I pull him inside and he lets me before I stable myself like it never happened.

Romero is sitting on Von's bed already, muscular body like an open fault as I continue towards him. Von's dark bedroom contrasts so much with my previous environment. The entire mood shifts.

"Take off your clothes," Von tells me from his spot in the doorway.

I stop and turn around to face him. "I want you to take them off of me." I pout as I fold my arms in front of myself, soft long sleeves now covering my chest.

I can feel Romero's eyes on my backside as Von's gaze intensifies. "Talk back to me again and I'll slap the shit out of you," he says. "Take off your clothes."

My breath catches in my throat.

Now there's a shift in the room, into something much much darker. It's something that darkens what's inside and out, shading my worries of this world as I slip into the scene.

"Ven," Romero says and I think for a second longer before I ultimately go to him. His face is knowing and understanding, then his embrace just the same, spreading heat everywhere he touches.

"Mi pequeña," Romero continues speaking in Spanish. "We're all a little on edge because of what we just went through. Are you sure this is what you want?"

I don't even have to ask what it was. As a member of the gang, I'll find out later. Nothing from the outside has to seep in right now.

"I'm sure," I say in the same tongue.

Romero has his hands on my face and hips, rubbing my body while checking my face for emotion. He holds me so close I can feel his speaking. "¿Qué pasó?"

"I don't want to talk about it. We don't have to." My voice is too soft and I hate it.

I'm ashamed. I've been shamed for something that means so much to me and now I don't know if I can ever speak of it again. I'm not supposed to like these things. I'm not supposed to be okay with these things. This isn't normal. My father told me that I wasn't normal.

Romero's hands are on my clothes because I touched his first. He's shirtless and I'm reaching for his pants. I'm in my bra and panties in seconds.

"You're so needy," Von comments. He's behind us looking for something in his drawer.

I feel Romero grab both of my wrists but I can't take my eyes off of Von as he continues speaking. "We're not gonna give it to you until you beg for it."

Romero turns me around so that I don't even get to look at him as he speaks into my ear. "You have to prove to us that you actually want this."

I do. I don't care what my father or anyone says. It's my body and I want every piece of it owned by the two men.

Feeling Romero's smooth skin pressed against me, I want more. His grip on my wrists allows me to hold onto him as well. I pull on his pants, squeeze his strong forearm.

Von is so apprehensive he doesn't even trust himself to put his hands back on me yet, those tattooed hands that have halted their movement in the dresser. He watches me with so much intensity yet it still doesn't prepare me for the question that leaves his mouth.

"What are you going to let us do to you?" he asks.

Romero moves his arms tight across my chest as he holds me down on his lap. Soon, he's moving my body, back and forth, just so that I'm rubbing against his clothed dick.

Von is looking in the drawer with the ties and ropes and handcuffs.

We all want this. So bad.

It's not just me.

"Anything," I say. "I'll let you do anything."

"Don't tell us that, mi amor," Romero whispers against my ear as he grinds me down harder. He's holding me in such a way, manhandling me in such a way, I couldn't get away even if I wanted to.

I lay my head back against his shoulder. Since both him and Von are watching me now, I decide to put on a show, to move my tongue slowly as I drag it along his skin. I trace along his muscular chest just within my reach. I suck my bottom lip when I put my tongue back in my mouth.

Romero wastes no time in turning me around. He gets his hands on my ass and the back of my neck quickly. The way he massages me is perfect. Slightly pricked by desperation, there's this overwhelming sense of him just loving the feeling of my skin. He makes a couple of comments, to which Von agrees, on how alluring my body is. How soft I am, how supple I am, how small I am.

When Von's phone rings it catches our attention. Von's irritated expression peaks when he reads the name printed across the screen and lets go of the drawer to answer it. Romero stops his movements and so do I.

"Hold on," Von cuts off whoever it is speaking on the phone. "Explain to me how that much suddenly goes missing."

Romero tenses at this. He has to be talking about drugs. There's no way this could happen though. Did someone steal from us? Was it a problem with the shipment? An inside job?

"Alright," is all he says before hanging up.

"What the fuck was that about?" Romero asks, his loose brown and blond curls falling against tense shoulders as he looks up at the gang leader.

Von massages his neck, the guns holstered at his sides sway. "Don't swear at me," he says, and his eyes are on me so hard and so instantly I jump. "Let's go talk to your best friend about it," Von confirms it is about the drugs.

I still have so many questions. Yet, I don't have time for answers. I stare into his eyes feeling Romero underneath me and warmth between my legs.

"Wait," I say. "Please for me, can we just worry about this later?"

Romero soothes my wrist. His touch is fleeting and it scares me. I don't want to be alone ever again.

"What?" Von scoffs. "No. Get up."

"I need this now," I'm begging. But then I'm moving my hips so so slowly on Romero's lap. "Please."

"Yeah," Romero gives.

"Fine," Von says softly as he stares at me hard "I'm going to ask again if you want to do this."  Von starts towards Romero and me. He has thick black cordage in his hands now. "We've done it to you before, remember?"

I nod my head curt and partially distracted. It was their first time punishing me. I was only tied up for half an hour but the rope left dangerous markings all over my body. I was lost in my headspace by the time the men tied me up but I distinctly remember loving it too much. It was my first and last time ever doing it. It was my first and last time saying the safe word.

"I want to tie you up." Von's voice is low when he speaks. He stares down at the rope in his hands and slowly thumbs along a section of it. He's calculating, thinking. "I want to keep you tied up the entire time."

There's an ache between my legs that almost has me lurching forward. Von approaches me with war in his eyes.its better to be feared than loved but for this man I have such an overwhelming amount of both.

"Do you want that?" he asks.

"Yes," I say.

"Then beg for it."

I look away from his blistering gaze. The ache returns and this time it has my panties sticking to me. I should've taken these clothes off. "Von."

He's towering over me as I sit in front of him. The black fabric on his chest wraps around his muscled frame just as well as his tattoos do. I can tell just by how hot, how stiff his touch is. How dark his eyes are through thick black hair, he's fucking pissed. I don't know or care what's going on with the drugs right now. I want him inside of me.

When he touches my neck, snatches me from Romero, electricity flows through my veins. I open my mouth to speak twice before I finally do. "Take it out on me. I know you want to."

Von sucks in a breath through his nose, strokes along the side of my neck before shoving my face towards his lower body.

"When did you start talking like this?" He asks, rubbing my face along his clothed dick. It throbs when I open my mouth to speak and Von's touch was never too rough. But he uses both hands briefly, holds the rope behind my head as well as he grinds himself against my face.

"Such a slut." There's a tease in Romero's voice.

"Say what you said on that phone again," Von says. He has one hand on the back of my head now and the other is passing rope to Romero.

There's this twinge of fear. Von's apprehension and need for consent creeping into me. But I can't deny myself. None of us can. We want this so bad. Why is it so bad that we want this so bad?

How I must look. My hair wild in its blondish afro. I stare up at Von with the side of my face resting against his lap. "Hurt me."

He pulls away. Romero and I listen as Von's belt buckle falls against the floor with a thud. It's enough of a signal for all of us.

"Por fin," Romero spins me around and spanks me hard. Then he tightens the rope. There's no room for me to run so I'm burying myself in his chest. He squeezes my ass immediately after another slap, the frayed nerves making me shudder at the harsh pain and warm touch. "I want to fuck you so bad, finally teach you how to take this big dick."

I don't even realize Von is near until he's helping Romero tie me up, until he's sliding two fingers under the rope and against my skin to test how snug it is. This time when they do it, it takes longer. They remove my panties, and what little clothing I have left to cover me in the intricate roping.

"Face down," Von says as he guides me in position to let them finish.

My face is pressed into the mattress as I gaze at the two men bounding me. I take a deep breath, the room smelling like Von, helping to suffocate me.

"It's called shibari," He says, slips his finger from under a loop he's formed at my back. "It's about control. I do this because I own you. You're mine."

Romero places the last knot. It's different than all of the others. There's a whole in the center that brings everything else together.

"Wow," Von utters an expression I've never heard him use before. I've never seen this expression before. He looks so mesmerized, dim orange light spotting his freckles darker. Burnt sienna below the blue in his unblinking eyes. "You look so beautiful like this."

"Thank you," I say because I know he means it.

Then Romero's turning me on my back and climbing on top of me.

"Your pussy is so pretty," he says, shows Von who agrees, licks his lips.

"I wanna skip to the point." Romero runs two fingers along my folds and they're immediately wet. I want to skip to his point too.

My walls squeeze the first finger he pushes inside of me. Pleasure already intense on my nerves. I'm not ready for the second finger and he knows it, pulls his hand back.

"No, keep going," I insist.

"What's the safe word?" he asks it while he's stroking me, while Von has began massaging my leg. Von's slipping his fingers under the rope every time he squeezes my thigh.

"Mercy," I say.

"What do you say when you want daddy to stop?"

"Mercy."

"When it hurts too much?"

"Mercy." He's getting off on this. Burying his fingers deeper, to the hilt,
so that I hiccup when I speak.

Romero slides his dick inside of me when he pulls out. This is the first time I feel pain. My whole body aches where I struggle being restrained by the rope. Romero lets me adjust and freak out for as long as it takes. His strokes are slow as they destroy me and he's so deep Von has to move out of the way.

"You like it like this don't you?" He cups my jaw with his palm. "You'd like anything we did to you wouldn't you?"

"I want–" my moans break through my voice.

I can barely remember what I was going to say. Romero's staying in this spot, touching everywhere I'm most sensitive all at once. He's impossibly deep inside of me, stretching me to where I can feel every part of his length stroking my walls. Von is moving his attention to my feet.

"You just want to be filled so bad. You want to be my little cock warmer." Romero's breathing is ragged.

"I want it rougher."

He stutters his hips a bit at my words or at the struggle of having to stuff himself inside of me. "But you can't take me like that." His breathing is labored as he presses against the side of my neck. Pace still just as deep and languid, causing my toes to curl in Von's hand and my core to get even wetter. "Say it, I know you won't say the safe word, but if you tell me you can't take it I'll give you a break–"

"No, please don't."

He's taken his free hand to massaging my clit and I can feel a pressure building up almost immediately.

"What do you want me to do then, talk you through it?" It's when he puts his mouth on my ear. When my eyes meet Von's clouded ones as he's sucking my toes and Romero's fingers move so fast I feel a foreign kind of release. I moan as I squirt all over his hand and he still doesn't stop. "Fuck you through it," he says.

"Yes, yes!" I chant like a mantra, shaking under his strong grip.

Romero pulls out of me slowly. Fluid dripping onto my bellybutton. He's holding my hips down when I weakly try and keep him inside.

"She's never done that before." Von speaks as he eyes the glistening liquid on Romero's hand. "This is going to be fun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 2K 43
"Why did you marry me if you never loved me...?" "...I don't know." -- This is not a healthy love story. Do not idolize it. Inspired by "All I have t...
286K 11.9K 29
In the future the human population has shriveled due to mankind's own stupidity. What happens when you toss three alphas, a beta, and an omega toget...
20.3K 750 18
A One Shot Collection
33.2K 1K 36
"๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š?," ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ 3 ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™จ: ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™š๐™ก, ๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง...