Levi x Reader ONESHOTS

By Fandom_writer202

LEVI X READER ONESHOTS comments are open to suggestions Don't be shy ๐Ÿ˜‰ these are for you anyways so comment... More

Cheater!Levi x Reader
Neko!Levi X Reader
Jealous! Levi x Reader x Eren
Sweet!Levi x Reader
Levi x Shy! Reader Part 1
Regretful! Levi x Reader
Cheater! Levi x Reader (ANGST)
Playful! Levi x Reader (mochi)
Levi x Reader (ANGST: Hanahaki Disease)
Levi x Neglected! Reader
Sore! Levi x Reader (Massage)
Levi x Barista! Reader (part 1?)
Levi x Barista! Reader Part 2
ex! Levi x taken! reader

Jealous! Levi x Brat! Reader LEMON

20.8K 296 684
By Fandom_writer202

WARNING: NSFW CONTENT

You and Levi have been secretly dating for a year. I'm in his squad, but I can't do anything that would expose our relationship. The only people who are aware of our relationship are Erwin and Hange so I don't have to be careful 24/7.

Lately, Levi hasn't really been paying attention to me and has been so occupied with gaining respect. I'm not ma, I'm just a little lonely, so in no way am I just gonna let him come running back to me whenever... ;)

LATER THAT DAY

Y/N was out in the training field sparring with some fellow cadets and friends when I noticed Levi in the corner of my eye staring.

Y/N POV

Oh so NOW he wants to pay attention to me when I am shirtless sparring sweaty people? How romantic. I thought. It was a hot day. 97 degrees to be exact. I was in our uniform pants with straps and belts in all, but we were allowed to take off our shirts.

My hair was in a messy ponytail, some baby hair peeking out as sweat beads down my forehead. I couldn't stop now, our superiors were watching us, including Levi.

This was my chance. To tease Levi a bit and show off to the superiors. I took off my shirt, revealing my toned stomach and my black sports bra as I wiped my sweat with my shirt tossing it next to my jacket.

Not only were the superiors watching me, but so were my fellow comrades. I walked past them, closing their mouths as I walked past them. As I was walking, I realized that I was the only girl, no wonder they were all gawking. I smirked at my own thoughts, but still kept calm, I can't let the superiors think I am too cocky.

I walked to the middle where people would spar. To my surprise, my best friend, Jean, was already there. I smiled as I approached him. "You can still back out while you can N/N" he teased. I rolled my eyes before I stuck my tongue out at him. "Yea, sure thing, Horse Face".

When we were given the signal to start, he charged at me from his position. I dodged his punch as I grabbed his arm and kneed his abdomen sending him down. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me down with him. I dropped to my knees and had my forearm against his chest trying to pin him down. Unfortunately, he bucked his hips, which was enough to send my small frame over his shoulders.

I was now back against the ground. He pinned my hands and whispered in my ear, "good match, princess". I just smirked before I brought my knees in and rocked his shit.

After kneeing him in the crotch, he got up, kneeling. I took the chance to tackle him and straddle him. The only way for me to beat an opponent 3x bigger than me was to completely immobilize them.

I got on top of Jean, straddling him with both of my knees on either side of him and sitting on him. He must've gotten surprised at this since his eyes got huge. No. scratch that. He was distracted by this. I was practically sitting on his crotch.. A slight blush on both of our cheeks as there were 5 seconds of awkwardness.

I may be a hard ass bitch, but I am easily flustered. Damn you hormones.

I shook it off and decided to seize the moment. A smirk plastered on my face, a devilish glint in my eye. I looked down at Jean like this and he dropped his mouth open. I giggled, slapped his chin, making him close his mouth.

Instead of hovering over him and kneeling, I moved my knees so that they were as close to his hips as possible, and plopped right down on his crotch. He let out a gasp/grunt and flushed. I took this time to flip him over and disarm him completely and wrap ropes around his wrists and ankles.

I jumped up in delight as I stood on top of Jean, victorious. "Yahoo!" I beamed while striking an anime pose, practically feeling the stars.

I looked up and remembered I was sparring in front of a crowd. I saw my peers' mouth agape along with my superiors'. I quickly hopped off of Jean, hoping they'd forget my victory squeal.

I glanced at Levi who didn't look too happy. He was scowling at Jean's tied up body. Once he finally looked at me I winked at him and sauntered away to the showers.

After getting my sleepwear, which is a pair of joggers and a cropped tee, I made my way to the bathroom. Since I was a squad leader, but not a superior, I didn't have to shower by the carts' dormitories.

I slept in among the other squad leaders and since I was the only female squad leader, the bathroom/shower room was practically mine. I turned on my playlist (pretend they had this) and turned it up. Everyone should be at dinner, so no one would hear me if I screamed anyway. ;)

I hopped in the steam room for 30 minutes, practically having my own concert. I finally got out and hopped in the shower. After 45 minutes, I hopped out. The entire bathroom was like a steam room so even if I was naked and someone walked in, they wouldn't see me. ;)

(I hope you see my little hints)

I wrapped a towel around my waist and looked in the mirror. One of my favorite "sensual" songs came on, "Earned it' (ik ik just pretend they had modern music).

I was starting to feel myself even more than my shower concert, so I started strutting to the mirror vanity. It's not like anyone is gonna see me right? ;)

The song was now putting me in the mood so I started dancing like no one was watching. I wiped the mist and was startled to see someone behind me.

'Levi'

He gripped onto my waist and pulled my body against his. He turned me around so that I was facing him. "Who do you think you are? Teasing me like that? Letting Jean flirt with you?" he growled.

Success!

I smirked and walked away from him to my bag. Of course, I was just teasing him further. After ignoring me for so long, of course, I'm not gonna give in so easily. Welp. I thought wrong..

Never tease Levi Ackerman.

Before I knew it he twirled me and picked me up. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist as he put me on the counter. He gradually stripped himself as we makeout. The makeout intensified as we made our way back to the showers.

The hot water steamed up the room again, to the point I could only see his face and his chest. The music blasting, further setting the lustful mood. His kisses made his way from my lips to my neck and down to my collar bone.

His lips reconnected with mine, his tongue running over my lips, asking for entrance. Teasingly, I kept my lips closed, well, that is until he groped me. A gasp escaped my lips, he took the chance and slipped his tongue.

I chuckled at his actions, finally deciding to give up my brat intentions and return back to being the usually submissive one.

His hands roamed my body as the hot water poured over us. His member growing by the minute, brushing against my thigh.

Narrator POV

Her core dripped in excitement, as his member stood at attention. Anticipation growing between the two. Levi pushed you against the wall. He pushed his tip in, teasing you. You felt a blush spread across your face, you wrapped your arms around his neck pulling on him for support.

He entered you slowly, earning a breathy moan from your lips. He returned to marking his territory on your neck as he slowly fucked you. He smirked against your skin as you desperately tried to roll your hips for more pleasure.

"Needy are we, N/N-chan" he purred into your ear. Your knees buckled at the sound of his seductive voice. You whimpered as he kept teasing you. "F-fuck! Can y-you please go faster?" you whined.

"As you wish"

Levi then pushed you against the wall and picked you up. He picked you up and leaned the both of you against the wall as he pounded into you. As he grips your thighs and your legs wrapped around his torso, water hits his back as he buries his head into your shoulder, biting down softly.

You let out a breathy moan, blushing out of embarrassment, you bit down on your hand to muffle yourself. Levi released your shoulder and kissed up your neck while continuously fucking you, "I know your a masochist and all, but I want to hear you" he whispered.

You kept quiet trying to not be so submissive, but of course, Levi dominated you. He twirled you so that you were now standing on one leg, back against the wall, as he hooked his arm under your thigh. He then thrust into you in this new position that hit your g-spot. "Why so shy all of a sudden? Is my attention making you flustered? I said, ''Let me hear you," he said.

He shifted his position so that he can hit your g-spot, "Right here, huh? This is your favorite spot right? ". He thrust in, hard, earning a gasp and a loud moan from you. He paused to look and smirk at you, he kissed and nibbled at your earlobe before he said, "I liked that sound. Can you make it again for me?".

Your walls clenched around him, as his words and cock bring you closer and closer to your high. "F-fuck you're getting t-t-tighter". He then flipped you around and fucked you in a standing doggy style position.

He fucked you hard as he reached his other hand down to play with your clit. You ached your back and massaged your boob from the edging that he has been doing to you. "P-please" you moaned.

"Please what Pup. Use your words" he purred into your ear as he pinched your clit. You threw your head back as your hips bucked. You tried to speak, but only moans rolled off your tongue. "What was that? Geez, you're really sensitive, tell me what you want" he said.

The knot in your stomach kept on growing and reached its max, needing just one hard thrust to push her over the edge. Levi knew this but wanted revenge from making him jealous. Overstimulation and edge play..

"M-make me c-cum" you whined. Your eyes were rolling to the back of your head at this point as you lean against his chest. "Do you really deserve it? Nah, I wanna see you come apart" he said.

He kept fucking you at a pace that just kept you in overstimulation, but not cum. He grabbed your neck and choke you, making you face him. "Aw what a lewd face you're making N/N - chan" he purred.

"You've been so good for me. Do you want your reward?" he asked. You moaned his name, he took that as a yes. He then released you, and gripped your hips and pounded THE FUCK out of you. He fucked you very hard at an incredible speed as his thrusts turned sloppy. As he shot his seed in you he let out a string of curses as you clenched and came on his cock.

Your knees buckled as your body convulsed from such an orgasm.

Levi helped you get dressed after you finished your second shower, and cuddled you in bed. The two of you laid together as you both drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 931 16
A collection of Ereri/Riren one shots and drabbles. I'm open to suggestions/prompts.
28K 399 7
๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ข ๐€๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Please ignore grammar and/or spelling mistakes. I'm not the best at writing. Slow updates
27.8K 222 6
Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin One Shots. Have an OTP? I do too. Want to see them be fluffy together, or have a lemon? Or do you want to see you...
37K 1.1K 12
Levi x Reader