Hidden Under the Moon [Stiles...

By KarenAKAMint

Book 1 - Seasons 1 and 2 of Teen Wolf All right of Teen wolf belongs to Jeff Davis, but anything revolving ar... More

Season One
Prologue
Body Hunting
The New Girl
The Truth is Out
All for You
Official
Hostage
Werewolf Oven
Hangout
First Date
Mother's Boyfriend
Magic Bullet
Movie Crashers
Man of my Dreams
Mountain Lion
Argent History
It's Her
Blood
Night School Pt. 1
Night School Pt. 2
The Nightmare
Brat Under the Moon
The Beta
The Necklace
My Father
Awful Nightmare
First Fight
Dresses
Bloody Formal
Season Two
Beacon
Stalked by Hunters
Werewolf Ex
Immune
Connection
Scout
The Reptilian
Insane
Kanima
Testing Patients
Jackson
Not Gay
The Barnett History
The Lela Name
Future
Restraining Order
Restrained
Arguments & Theories
Life and Death
Connecting the Dots
Be the Spark
Pictures
I'll Show You Fun
Drink of Nightmares
Proof
Fury
Independence Day
Master Plan
Epilogue
Book Two! Soon....
Book 2 is out!
10K Special!

Let's Play a Game

189 2 0
By KarenAKAMint

A/N:  This is the second to last chapter.  Depending on how long the next chapter is, there might be an epilogue chapter, if the chapter was too short to my liking, chances are the next chapter is called epilogue.  Anyway, enjoy

Chapter 56

Melissa and I sat at the bleachers together as we looked around for Noah and my mother. They had all taken the day off to watch the championship game with our boys. Many of the other players were already warming up with the other team. Many of the people on the bleachers were talking among themselves. It was oddly calm for the many things happening under the surface.

"There they are," Melissa announced as she motioned Noah and my mother over to us.

My mother smiled and took a seat between me and Melissa as Noah took his seat beside me.

"How are you feeling, Juliette?" Noah asked as he smiled over to me.

"I'm doing better," I smiled back at him, "How about you? How's work been?"

"It's been tough with what happened to all of my deputies," he answered solemnly.

I placed my hand on his knee and offered him a sweet smile as I told him, "Everything will turn out okay. I promise."

"Thanks, kid. You always find a way to make me feel better about everything," he laughs.

I laughed as well as I turned to the bench that Scott and Stiles were talking at. I could make out their conversation but I gave them their privacy as I looked about the bleachers for Lydia or Allison. Lydia had told me she was going to try to make it out, but I was looking for Allison just to see where she is. She's been MIA and it is starting to scare me to no end.

"Oh, no," I heard Noah breathed out, making us all look at him, "Why is my son running to the field?"

"Why is he running on the field?" I asked, completely taken aback at the sheer sight of my boyfriend even stepping foot onto the field.

Melissa looked over to us and announced, "Because he's on the team?"

"He is..." Noah breathed out glancing at me but I was already on my feet calling out to Stiles.

"That's my boyfriend!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, "Show them how things are done, Stiles!"

Noah eventually came up with me as he yelled out, "My son's on the field!"

"Whooo!" I continued to cheer on before Coach called out to me.

"Barnett!" I looked down at the sidelines as he pointed over to me, "Save it for the game!"

"Yes, coach!" I yelled back with the smile on my face, "Let's go!"

I was all smiled as I took a seat along with Noah. We both high five each other as tried to contain a bit of our pride and excitement that came from seeing our Stiles on the field. I looked over to Scott who laughed a bit, but I couldn't be angry at him, as I gave him a thumbs up.

My smile only stayed for a moment before Gerard's voice came through to me and Scoot.

"Scott. Juliette, can you hear me?" Gerard asked, "Ah, you can. Good. I really hoped that that wasn't the case for you Juliette, but this only makes things much better. Listen closely, you two, because the game is about to get interesting."

As soon as he announced that, the game started. I watched as the ref came up to the field and began to say the rules of the game. I tried to keep my face as calm as I could. I didn't want to show anything to Noah or my mother. I knew Melissa was onto Gerard. My mother was as well, but I don't need her to make a scene, more than I would if she got hurt.

"Let's put a real clock on this game. I'll give you two until the last 30 seconds. When that scoreboard clock begins counting down from 30, if you haven't given me Derek, then Jackson is gonna kill someone," Gerard announced, "So tell me, who's gonna die tonight? Should it be your mothers, who so bravely came out to support you? Or the sheriff, your best friend's father? Or how about the pretty little redhead who managed to survive the bite of an Alpha?"

At the mention of Lydia, I suppressed the urge to growl.

"Lydia," my mother's voice snapped me out of my anger as I turned over to see Lydia walking up to my mother, "Come join us."

I forced a smile on my face as she took a seat beside Melissa, but my attention was back to Gerard as he continued to list more people he would kill.

"Or maybe one of these innocent teenagers with their whole life ahead of them?" he asked, "Or should I do everyone a favor and kill that ridiculous coach? It's up to you, Scott. But you are going to help me take Derek down. Because if you don't - I'll have Jackson rip someone's head off right in the middle of the field and drench everyone you love and care about in blood."

"Scott..." I growled under my breath.

"Don't let him get to you," Scott told me back, "He wouldn't dare do that in the middle of so many eyewitnesses. He's just pushing us to do what he wants."

"I swear if he hurts any of them..." I growled again, balling my hands so tight I could keep my claws digging into my palms, "I'll be the one killing someone here. And it's going to be Gerard."

My smile was long gone well into the first quarter of the game.

I had my face in my hand as I tried to hold back the urge to do anything. My mind was stuck between running off to look for Derek and bringing him to Gerard took my loved ones to face. But, like Derek had mentioned to Scott. Gerard is a man with plans. I could hand him Derek, but what would be stopping him from killing me when I do. I am not going to let Gerard win.

The more I thought about the more things continued to run through my mind.

"Ah," I hissed as I held my left thigh.

My mother and the other all looked at me but she asked, "What? What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I told her, My leg must have just cramped a bit... I'm going to go walk it off a bit."

"You sure?" Noah asked looking at me a bit suspicious.

I nodded, offering him a smile, "I'm just going to walk and stay with Scott for a bit, I'll be back."

They all allowed me to walk away as I made my way over to Scott.

He glanced up at me as soon as I came to stand behind him, "You should stay with them."

"I know... but I just felt someone..." I told him, "I don't know who it is... I don't have any connections beside you, Stiles and Lydia. From what I see, none of them is hurt."

"Can it be Derek?" he asked, "I mean you guys are related..."

"What if it's the others?" I asked, thinking about the off chance that what I was feeling was coming from the other betas, "I mean I did feel some connection with Erica after we kind of talked it out in the library."

With that said, Isaac came over, dressed in his uniform as he offered us both a look.

"You came to help," Scott announced, pride in his voice slightly.

Isaac glanced between me and Scott, his eyes lingering a bit long on me before he announced, "I came to win."

"Thanks, Isaac," I smiled over to him.

"You got a plan yet?" he smiled over to me before focusing on Scott.

"No," Scott answered him, "Right now it's pretty much just keeping Jackson from Killing anyone."

"Would it make it easier if you were actually on the field?" I offered, crossing my arms at them.

"We have to make it so Coach has no choice but to play you," Isaac announced, catching on to my idea.

"How do we do that?" Scott asked, glancing over to the field, "He's got a bench full of guys he can use before he ever puts me on the field."

I looked over to Isaac and asked, "Can you do it without putting anyone in the hospital?"

He grinned over to me before he placed his helmet on, "I can try."

With that, he headed into the field.

Scott and I exchanged looks before turning back to the field as we watched the plan unfold. One by one, Isaac took players off the field. Some hits looked painful but it wasn't enough to get Scott swapped in. I watched as I bit down on my thumbnail, trying to calm my nerves. Then Jackson hit Isaac. Scott and I rushed to the field as we came over to him.

"It's not broke," he told us, "But I can't move it. I think Jackson nicked me, I can feel it spreading."

At that Gerard's voice came into our ears as he mocked us, "You want to play chess, Scott? Then you better be willing to sacrifice your own pawns."

I took this time, as paramedics came in to take Isaac away, to rush over to Stiles.

"What's happening?" he asked me.

I took his free hand and told him, "We had to get Scott in the game, just focus on playing."

"I suck," he huffed.

"Hey," I announced, making him look at me, "I know you can do it. I'll even reward you with every goal you make."

"What's the price?" he asked, clearly curious about the offer.

I was about to answer him when Coach called out to me, wanting me off the field, I ignored him and looked at Stiles before answering him, "I'll do that thing you wanted me to do. For every goal, I'll do it."

"Really?" his eyes shown as I began to walk off the field.

I couldn't help the smile that tugged on my face at his sheer happiness at what I had offered him. But like many women would say. You can get any man to do anything if you offer them something they couldn't refuse. I walked back to my seat between Noah and my mother. Lydia looked at me like she knew something I don't. I thought she was doing so for what I had done with Stiles, but when I glanced over to her, she looked somewhat worried.

I didn't have time to ask her what it was when the game resumed.

As the game went on, my eyes were on Stiles. I didn't want anything to happen to him. If I saw Jackson come even close to him, I was going to announce it to Scott. He would be able to step in before he could touch him. I would personally kill Jackson if he even laid a finger on him. Kanima or not. Anyone who even thinks about hurting Stiles, I will personally hunt them down and make them all suffer.

It was the final quarter with a few more minutes on the clock. I was watching as my leg bounced on its own. Nerves were in the air for me, but I continued to look at Stiles out on the field. Then the ball landed at Stiles' feet. I watched him pick it up and begin to panic. I got to my feet as I looked at him. When he rushed over to the goal, I was ready to lose it. When he froze, I did.

"Stiles!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, "Shoot the ball!"

With that, something in Stiles' head worked and he turned around and shot the ball.We all watched it hit the net, scoring for the team. For a moment everyone watched in silence before the Beacon side of the bleachers all yelled in excitement. Stiles, motherfucking, Stilinski just scored. My boyfriend just scored!

"I scored a goal!" I heard him exclaim, making me grin like an idiot at my dork.

Something must have snapped in him as he began to score. Scoring three shots, causing us to win the championship. I was celebrating the win with Noah, Melissa, my mother, and Lydia. We were all hugging each other as we did. I had Lydia pulled into a huge hug when the lights began to turn off one by one. I held on to her as the crowd went mad. Someone yelled causing everyone to rush off the bleachers.

When the light came back on, I watched as the field was in chaos. I looked, panicking, trying to see where Stiles was. I let go of Lydia as I rushed out to the field. Everyone followed behind me. I rushed over to Scott as he looked down at someone on the field. My mind thought it was Stiles, but when I looked down to see Jackson, I was so confused.

I looked about the field, as everyone focused on Jackson. I could hear as my mother and Melissa began to do their job. I was looked, but there was no sign of Stiles. I allowed my eyes to look away for a moment, and I lost him.

"Where's Stiles!?" I cried out, my eyes beginning to water.

"Where's my son!?" Noah was at my side as he asked the same question, "Where the hell is my son!?"

---

I had run around the entire school trying to see any traces of Stiles. I have found his car on the parking lot, which meant he was either still at school or he was taken. Scott and Isaac had taken me into the locker room after everything. I was seated on the bench as I tried not to freak out. I was trying to hold back whatever urge I had to shift and go after Stiles. There was nothing else to hide. All that matters now is to get Stiles back.

I was wringing my fingers as I closed my eyes, letting my mind run through many scenarios.

"Juliette, calm down," I heard Isaac tell me as he placed a hand on my shoulder, "He'll show up."

"How can I calm down when Gerard is out there giving threats like the ones he gave during the game," I looked at him, glaring, "For all I know, he could be hurt and I don't know where he is. Why would-"

I sharp pain in my arms and legs caused me to pause. I gasped at the sudden pain but then I got up. My heart was racing but it was from me. I knew what was happening. My Scout abilities were starting to kick in once more. Without a second thought, I took a hold of the small thread that I felt and ran with it. I could hear Scott and Isaac call out to me, but I was long gone. I took Stiles' keys that I found in his bag and began to drive out to him.

My mind was running wild, but I kept calm as I chased the pain I was feeling. I yelped when I felt my hands burn, with the shock of electricity running through me. The sudden pain made me swerve a bit, but I straightened up once more as I entered a familiar street. The sight of it was enough for me to grow angry.

It was Allison's street.

I stopped the car just out of sight from the Argent's house. About to get out of the car, my face began to hurt. Hit after hit, my face began to swell up. They were hurting Stiles and I was growing much angrier. When the hits stopped, I leaned my head to the steering wheel, trying to breathe in through the pain. Once the pain had subsided, I glanced at myself in the rearview to see that the swelling was slowly subsiding. The cut on my lip and brow bone slowly closed up, but it didn't help build a picture of what they had done to Stiles.

As quietly as Rouge can be, I climbed out and walked calmly over to the house. If anything, I can fake my way into Gerard's good graces, only to get Stiles and get the hell out. As I got near the house, I noticed someone walking out from around the house. At first, I thought it was one of Gerard's guys, but then I heard the familiar grunt of Stiles.

"Oh my god, Stiles," I whispered to myself.

He must have heard me as he turned up to look at me, a look an of relief taking over his pained face.

Once he was over to me, I took him into my arms, crushing in a tight hug. He hugged back, trying to hold back everything he didn't want me to see. I didn't ask him anything. I just began to move him back to the car, but once he noticed he stopped me.

"Wait..." he said, "Erica and Boyd-"

"What about them?" I asked, growing worried over two people I didn't care about before, but with everything happening, we were more allies than enemies now.

"Gerard has them in the basement..." he told me, glancing back, "I tried to get them out but they are being held up with electrical wires..."

"I can go in and get them," I offered, ready to go in, but Stiles took a hold of my arm.

"No," he stopped me, "Gerard is willing to do anything. For now, he said that they aren't talking. He's not planning to torture them, yet, but he's using them as leverage over Derek."

"We should still try," I offered.

He shook his head, "We should tell Scott about it, for now, we should go. Gerard has the house in surveillance."

I glanced back at the house once more but nodded. I walked with Stiles over to Rouge, handing Stiles his keys back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 8.4K 88
Katherine McCall lived a normal life with a somewhat normal brother and a normal crush on best friend Stiles. It was everything she could keep up wit...
7.5K 289 8
"πΆπ‘Žπ‘™π‘™ 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 π‘…π‘’π‘ β„Ž 𝑂𝑒𝑑 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑒𝑑 𝑂𝑓 π΅π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘β„Ž π‘π‘œπ‘€" ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ "οΏ½...
559K 15.5K 28
In which a normal teenage boy falls in love with a teen werewolf. β–Ίβ–Ίβ–Ί SLIGHT AU [Book one of Savior series] [season 2] [COMPLETED] CopyrightΒ© 2016...
404K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...