Ice Queen (Five Hargreeves)

By therealdolores

"hey, that's one badass stapler." ✔️ number five fanfiction umbrella academy season one [lowercase intended] ... More

DISCLAIMER
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
SEQUEL

chapter twenty nine

16K 496 613
By therealdolores

florence sat on the couch next to klaus. diego and five were stood up, talking about what to do next.

florence paid close attention to five as he hobbled over towards the exit after agreeing with diego that harold jenkins was the priority right then.

"hey, five. why're you limping again? i thought you decided to grow a pair."

"i thought that you could be quiet for at least 20 seconds, but i guess we were both wrong," he narrowed his eyes at her.

"and you would know all about that, wouldn't you?" florence smirked at five. he rolled his eyes in response, not thinking that this was the best time to be saying this stuff.

both of them were cut off by a knife flying in klaus' direction, slicing through the couch just millimetres away from klaus' crotch.

both florence and klaus had wide eyes. they scurried off the couch and grabbed some shoes on the way out. they sat themselves in the back seat with five behind the wheel and diego riding shotgun.

"so, where are we going first?" florence asked.

"harold's place is the first stop. it would seem reasonable to go there, considering he does kinda live there," diego stated.

"maybe we'll find more of those lovely pictures of us with our faces burned off," klaus said, sarcasm leaking in his voice.

"we can bring them home and frame them," florence replied.

florence spun around and put her hand over her mouth to avoid vomit from coming out. she was the first to enter the house and saw harold's very dead body lying on the floor. he had a lot of knives poking out of his chest. they boys stood around his body.

"well, we can't really frame this," florence said, trying not to gag.

five stood staring intensely at the body as diego, klaus and florence all went to walk away before the police showed up and saw them at the crimescene. diego was still a wanted man.

five stopped them all and crouched down next to the body. he took the eyeball out of his pocket and lifted up harold's eye patch. 

"five, that's disgusting," florence said, trying her hardest not to heave. 

five took no notice and sunk the eyeball into the dead man's empty eye.

it was a match.

five dug the eyeball out of the hole.

"yay! let's go now," klaus attempted to leave with florence, but diego pulled both of them back. 

five got the note out of his pocket that he had gotten from the commission. 

"...the one that says protect harold jenkins, aka leonard peabody," five gestured to the dead body, "but who killed him? who did this?"

"maybe it was natural causes," florence joked.

five couldn't take it anymore. he disappeared from florence's side.

florence scoffed, "why couldn't he take me with him?" she said to mainly herself.

"i have a crazy idea, but why don't we find vanya and ask her what happened?"

the three siblings arrived back to the academy in search for vanya. they split up to look all over the house for her. 

as florence was going up the stairs, she was met with five's face.

"didn't we agree that you weren't gonna disappear on me?"

five sighed. he knew that he shouldn't have left her.

"i know, floss. i'm sorry. i got impatient."

"we all did, but you forget that you're the only one who can fucking teleport."

five disappeared and reappeared very close behind florence. he put his hands on her sides and leaned in close to her ear.

"you mean like this?" he heard he breath hitch.

five smirked to himself before disappearing once again. florence lent against the nearest wall, composing herself before carrying on her journey up the stairs. five, diego and klaus were all talking.

"what took you so long?" five smirked.

florence rolled her eyes and shot a snowball at him, "she's not where i looked."

there was a short pause before diego started to walk off, "well, i'm out."

the other three started to protest. "vanya's still out there and so are hazel and cha cha," five said.

"i know. i'm going to get my things and then i'm out of here. i've got unfinished business with those fools," diego said before strutting off.

florence sighed, "i'm going to check on luther and allison." she didn't wait for the boys' reply and she took off down the corridor that lead to the room that allison was being kept in. it was only a few doors up from the room that her cyro was in.

she softly stepped into the room. allison was laying still on the bed and luther was sat in a chair next to her. it was obvious that he hadn't left her side since they had arrived back to the academy last night.

luther looked up to the door and gave his sister a tight smile.

"how is she?" 

"she's going to be okay. grace said that it was a miracle that it wasn't worse. we saved her. but her vocal chords are damaged and she said it was too early to tell if she's gonna be able to speak again."

florence walked around the bed and grabbed allison's other hand.

"al's a fighter. she's gonna pull through and come back stronger than ever."

"what have you guys been doing then? did you find vanya?"

"the only thing we found was harold jenkins' body with a load of knives sticking out of it. it turns out that they eyes that five has been obsessing over, was his. we're still not too sure who killed him, but diego's getting ready to find hazel and cha cha." luther nodded and stayed silent. florence figured that he wanted to be left alone.

"let me know if you need anything," she said, heading in the direction of the door. luther gave her a slight nod as she left the room.

florence went down to the kitchen to get a drink. however, as she was going down the stairs, she heard an unfamiliar voice in the living area.

on full alert, she tiptoed to the door and peeked round the corner. hazel was stood by the bar and five was sat down opposite him. 

florence immediately panicked and iced his feet to the floor, "five? what the hell is he doing here?!" she exclaimed loudly. 

hazel didn't look impressed as his feet were now iced to the floor and five simply stared at her blankly, with a cocktail in his hand.

five didn't answer florence. instead, he turned his attention back to hazel and carried on their conversation. five didn't seem phased that the guy who had tried to murder them was stood in the living room, so florence simply shrugged her shoulders and sat on the stool next to five. she grabbed he other margarita that was on top of the bar and took a sip.

"well, you attacked our house, tried to kill my family and my girlfriend," five nodded his head to where florence was sitting, "and kidnapped my brother."

the conversation carried on between the two guys, but florence couldn't stop herself from smiling.

five had called her, his girlfriend.

is that what he thought of her as? but he hasn't even asked her?

maybe five just said it because it was easier than 'the girl i didn't see in over sixteen years but we've always had a thing but never talked about what's going on but we kiss and act like a couple but not all of the time'.

yeah, that is a bit of a mouthful.

florence was thrown out of her thoughts by diego running in and knocking over hazel. the ice that was around his feet broke off and they started to fight.

"diego st-" florence tried to stop diego, knowing that if hazel wanted to hurt them then he already would've. but this wasn't about hurting them. this was about patch.

five hushed florence, "shh, flossie. let the kids play."

florence gave him a puzzled look. he was literally thirteen years old.

five looked back at her and smirked, "you're forgetting that i'm actually fifty-eight."

florence snorted, 

"and still a virgin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559 31 19
-- 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄...
231K 5.4K 29
"All right, fine." Diego leaned towards her as he placed his hands on the table, resting them on either side of her body. His hot breath tickled her...
76.4K 1.8K 52
Who would have thought that the most deadliest assassin had a wife and was soon to become a dad. In which you Y/n Watson, a pregnant ex-assassin is s...
1.6M 54.1K 50
"You're my number Five."// "Damn, I thought I was your number One."" . . Highest ranking: - #1 in Aidan Gallagher - #1 in Wattpad - #1 in umbrellaa...