Her Humanity

Por AnnShree04

Bella Swan's younger sister comes to town to live with her and Charlie forever. Bella is depressed after the... Mais

A/N
I N T R O | C H A R A C T E R S
P A R T 01
P R E F A C E
C H A P T E R 01
C H A P T E R 02
C H A P T E R 03
C H A P T E R 04
C H A P T E R 05
C H A P T E R 06
C H A P T E R 07
C H A P T E R 08
C H A P T E R 09
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
P A R T 02
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
P A R T 03
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
E P I L O G U E
A/N

C H A P T E R 33

5.4K 108 9
Por AnnShree04

*A/N* I know in the recent chapter I made it to where Elena isn't in her magically induced coma while the heretics are present like the show does. She will be in her coma in this book. It will all play out soon. Enjoy your reading....*

Renesmee snuggles her head into my neck then looks up and smiles. She touches my cheek and shows me her touching Caroline's and Damon's cheek.

"She wants to show you her story." I say looking at Damon and Caroline.

"Me?" Damon asks I nod my head. Caroline and him walk up. Renesmee reaches to Caroline who smiles at her. Renesmee smiles her sparkling smile.

She touches Caroline's cheek and Caroline looks dazed but in awe. Damon stares at Caroline curious with what she is seeing.

"You're a hybrid?" Caroline asks looking at me and then back to her. I nod my head when Edward steps up.

"What did you call her?"

"A hybrid. She's half and half." Caroline says. "That's What Rose and Klaus are."

"I've called her that before E." I say looking at him. "She's like me. But was born this way not created."

Edward nods after he calms down the Renesmee reaches towards Damon with a smile. Damon bends down to where she can reach. Renesmee smiles while she shows Damon. Elena grabs Damon's hand with causes me to look at Bonnie and Caroline. Bonnie shakes her head with a smile.

Damon backs away with a smile. "I think I can speak on behalf of us all we believe you."

"I wanna see." Julian says. I back up a little.

"Can we trust you?" I ask him not very sure we should.

"Yes." I look to Damon and Stefan who roll their eyes with a shrug. Renesmee reaches to Julian and touches his cheek. After everyone sees Renesmee's story there's another car coming up the driveway. Bella takes Renesmee into her arms as I walk to the door and open it to find Elijah driving in the first car then Ric and a pretty girl. Elijah parks his car and walks up to me.

"Niklaus in here?" I nod my head. He squeezes my arm then goes inside to his brother.

"Hey Ric." I say smiling.

"Hey Rose. This is Jo my fiancé." Ric says pointing to the girl beside him.

"Welcome." I say smiling. I walk inside with them following. Edward, Bella, Renesmee, Jake, and the Denalis walk into the foyer. "Leaving?"

Edward nods his head. "We have a house full of witnesses. Don't want to leave Carlisle and them."

"I'll be there as soon as I can tomorrow." I say facing my sister and uncle.

"We will see you then Rose." Bella says hugging me and then leaving with her husband. I look behind me to find Ric and Jo staring around the room in awe.

"Your home is gorgeous." Jo says.

"Thank you." I say smiling. We walk into the living room. I walk over to Caroline and Bonnie and wrap an arm around both of their shoulders. "We need a girls night."

"Definitely." Caroline says smiling.

"So I gotta question for you, you, and you." I say pointing at Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie. They look at each other with wide eyes. "Let's go to the library."

"Of course she has a library." Damon's voice says. I roll my eyes then walk into my library.

They walk in and I close the door. "When did you and Damon become a thing?" I ask Elena with a smirk.

"A few weeks after you left the second time." Elena says. "I want to apologize with how I reacted that day."

"I'm over it. And Caroline are you going for Stefan?" I ask her smiling. She smiles and nods her head. I high five her then face Bonnie. "Who's in your lane?"

"Nobody." Bonnie says short.

"Come on Enzo's hot."

"He's in love with Lily Salvatore." Caroline says with a laugh.

"Ew. Really?" They all nod. "Welp I asked my questions let's head out."

"What's going on with you and Klaus?" Elena asks the question I've been dreading.

"She's in love with him Elena." Caroline says.

"But he killed Jenna and so many people."

"And Damon didn't?" I ask facing her. "Damon killed Jeremy how many times? Nik makes me happy Elena. And I'm sorry that he killed your family. I really am, but he makes me feel so alive. And he's helped me with so much."

"And we could have helped you."

"Elena I'm gonna live for an eternity. I don't want to have to be alone forever. I want to have the love of my life by my side forever. I love Nik." I say looking at all three of them. "And I'm sorry that he's done so much. But he's changed for me. He might still do the bad things but I don't want to change every single thing about him."

They are silent so I turn around and walk out of the room to assist to the guests. "Ok I'll show you guys to your rooms." I say smiling at everyone.

"We will like to have two rooms." Lily says first. I nod my head. I show the heretics to their bedrooms which her on the bottom floor. Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie are waiting on me with the rest. I show Jo and Ric to their rooms then I do the same for the rest.

I walk downstairs when they are all in their respective bedrooms and into the kitchen where Nik and Elijah are drinking bourbon and chatting. I walk over to the fridge and pull out the chocolate bark and a knife.

I start cutting the bark and taking the parchment paper off the bottom of the pieces. My phone goes off. I take it and answer it.

"Hey Sofia." I say while placing the bark onto a plate.

"Hey. So I'm gonna send you an email with the schedule and where the concert is gonna be at. Do you have your laptop near you?"

"No but I can go get it." I look up when Nik walks in with it in his hands. I kiss his cheek. "I have it."

"Ok. Open the email and sign all the things. And you need to decide if it's gonna be an entertainment show or charity. If you did charity more people will come. Although its almost sold out."

"Almost sold out?"

"Yep and you have two long rows of seats for all the people you want to invite. People are really excited to see you in concert again." Sofia says. I set the phone on the counter and put her on speaker. I look up when footsteps come near the kitchen to find Julian and Lily walking in. "What charity are you doing?"

"Mental health."

"I knew you would do something like that." She says. I can hear the smirk in her voice.

"Well we were both victims of t once upon of time ago."

"True that. Ok everything is sent to my manager. We are in Forks now."

"Really?"

"Yes. The concert is gonna be Sunday afternoon."

"Ok. Thank you Sofia for all the help."

"Anytime Rose." She says. "I'll let you go. Send whatever you want to be in the concert to me."

"Will do." I hang up and set my laptop on the counter beside the fridge. I smile at Lily and Julian.

"We would like to know how we can help during the witness process." Lily says standing as elegant as a person can get.

"Well we don't really know how it will play out. We are just hoping to have as many witnesses to make the Volturi pause long enough to get a word in so we can somehow change their minds."

"And if that doesn't work. My family and I will make sure it happens." Elijah says I look at him and smile.

"Oh your the Mikaelson's." Julian says with wide eyes.

"Yes we are." Nik says with a smirk. I roll my eyes at his cocky ness.

"Niklaus are you staying here?" Elijah asks Nik.

Nik looks at me and I smile. "Yeah I'm staying." Elijah hugs me then leaves.

"Do you have any blood bags?" Mary Louise says coming into the kitchen.

"Yes. You prefer a blood type?" I ask her.

"O-." I nod my head then go into my pantry with the blood bag freezer is. I open it and pull out two O-.

"Here you go." I say smiling.

"Thank you." She says before retreating back to her bedroom with Lily and Julian behind her. I lean into Nik and sigh.

"I'm ready for this to be over with." I say looking up at him.

"Me too, love." He says kissing my forehead. "Turn everything off down here. I'm gonna go get a bath started for you."

"Ok." He kisses my head then walks towards my bedroom. I turn all the lights off in the kitchen and do the same for the living room after putting the Harry Potter movie in its case.

I turn lights off as I go and grab my heals at the bottom of the stairs then walk upstairs. I walk into my bedroom and sigh deeply. Nik walks out of my bathroom shirtless and smiles at me.

He walks to me and hugs me. "You've been stressed out a lot recently, love. Go get undressed and enjoy the bath ok? I'm gonna go to my house and get a bottle of champagne."

"Ooo." I say smiling. He smiles and kisses my lips. "Hurry back."

"I will." He kisses me again then walks downstairs and to his car then goes to get the champagne. I walk into the bathroom and smile at all he's done. I strip then get into the bath which makes me feel happy for a minute.

I hear Nik walk in after a few minutes. The bath water has gotten cold by the time I get out and blow all the candles out. I walk into the closet and grab a T-shirt and pj bottoms.

After I'm dressed and pulled my hair out of its bun I walk into the bedroom to find Nik with a glass of champagne and pj bottoms on as well. I wrap my arms around his waist and kiss his shoulder.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He says turning around and kissing my lips. He hands me a glass and smiles. I sit down on the edge of the bed and take a sip. Nik sits down beside me and starts massaging my shoulders. I sigh in appreciation.

My phone starts ringing. Nik picks it up and shows it to me. It's Bella calling.

"Hello?"

"We need you and the witnesses at your house to come. The witnesses here aren't cooperating." Edwards voice says.

"Ok." I sigh again.

"I'll go get everybody." Nik says. "Go get dressed."

He puts on the shirt and jeans he had on earlier along with his leather jacket then he goes to get the people.

I walk into my closet and pick out a fast outfit. I put on a white long form fitting dress with my gray leather jacket and thigh high boots. I walk out to the bathroom and put on fast makeup then pull my hair into a bun.

I walk downstairs to find everyone waiting. "I'm sorry I have to take you there at such a late notice."

"It's perfectly fine Rose. I don't think any of us were asleep." Stefan says.

"Ok." We all walk outside. "Nik did you call Lijah?"

"Yes. They are already at the Cullen's house." Nik says rubbing my shoulder. I nod my head and sigh. I climb into my white Jeep with Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie, and Nik.

"They are gonna follow you here." Stefan says. I nod my head and start driving to the Cullens house. When we all make it there Carlisle is waiting to invite the ones in that haven't been here before. I smile weakly at him. He squeezes my arm when Renesmee walks up to me.

"Hey." I say picking her into my arms.

"They are trying to leave." Renesmee says. "I can't go in there."

I kiss her cheek then set her back on the ground so she can go into the room she was in. We all walk up the stairs and into the room where the meeting is. I walk in and stand beside Elijah, Nik, and Kol. All my witnesses are crowded around me. Damon squeezes my shoulder.

"Don't stress Rose." He says into my ear. "I think it will all work out fine."

I smile weakly at him then lean into Nik's side. Amun stands up and grabs his mates arm.

"We are leaving." He says abruptly. I sit up straighter and hold onto the growl that's in the back of my throat. "Benjamin lets go."

"I'm not leaving." Benjamin says.

"Why leave? Yes we might get killed. But that doesn't stop the Volturi from going after anyone else with a gift." I speak up. Everyone looks at me. "We are not asking you to fight alongside us if it comes down to it. But we are asking for you to help us save our family for a law we never broke. You've all witnessed within the month of Renesmee's growth. Aro could go for Benjamin, Kate, Eleazar. Hell they've gone for me and I'm not even the same species as the rest of you."

"Thank you Rose." Edward says with a smile. I close my eyes when I feel something happening to myself. "Rose?"

I feel eyes on me but I can't open my eyes. And then I see a vision of the fight.

"It doesn't matter what you choose. It still won't change your decision." Alice's voice says. I look around to find I'm in the front of all the witnesses and I watch Bella place Renesmee on Jake's back.

"Take care of my daughter." Then the rest happens so fast I don't see it. I look around again to find everyone dead. I look around for Nik to find him running towards me with tears running down his cheeks. I look down at myself to find myself graying.

I come back and look at Nik who's looking at me with worried eyes. I squeeze his hand and lean into him.

"The pack will fight. We've never been afraid of vampires." Jake says standing up.

"We'll fight." Lily says from behind me after her family nods. Damon, Stefan, Caroline, and Bonnie give each other looks.

"We're in. We've all grown very fond of the little one." Damon says with his cocky smirk plastered on his face.

The rest of the people say they'll fight until the look at me and the Mikaelson's.

"What?" I ask. "You think I'm not gonna fight for my Renesmee. I'll die for her."

They look away from us and towards Edward.

"Let's hope it doesn't come to a fight." He says looking at everyone. I close my eyes and lean against Nik again. "You guys can go back."

I look to see Edward smiling at us. "Ok." I walk over to him and hug him. "Call if you need anything."

"Will do." I pull away and hug Bella. Then we leave after I kiss Renesmee's cheek.

*T I M E S K I P*

All the people staying at my house have all left to either hunt or explore the city. I'm in the home alone Nik went to Elijah to discuss whatever they talk about.

I'm in the library researching on my species. I so badly wish I could contact Alice so I decide to just research as much as I can. When I'm halfway through my researching my front door opens and closes.

"Rosie!" Renesmee's voice yells through the house. I vamp speed to the top of the stairs.

"Renesmee!" She smiles at me. "Where's your parents?"

"I came with Jake." She says. I walk down the stairs and smile at her.

"You should have called. I would have come and picked you up." I say hugging her.

"Well Jake was there and I asked him to drop me off." She says sounding so grown up.

I smile at her. "Well I'm gonna go get out of my pjs. Then we will read or do whatever you want to do."

"Yay! I'm gonna go to your living room." She says. I nod my head then watch her walk into the room. I then hear the keys to the piano ring through the house. I shake my head then vamp speed to my room.

I put on ripped skinny jeans and a read crop top sweat shirt, with white converse. I walk into my bathroom just as the front door opens.

"Rose? Hello Renesmee." Nik's voice says. I hear two sets of footsteps coming towards the bedroom and then see Renesmee and Nik walk into the bathroom.

"Hey." I pick Renesmee up and set her on the counter. Nik kisses my cheek then leans against he counter.

"What are you girls doing?" Nik asks while playing with Renesmee's hair.

"Just gonna do whatever Renesmee wants until her mom starts calling." I say winking at my niece. She smiles. I finish straightening my hair and start in my makeup.

I watch Nik do Renesmee's hair through the mirror and I can't stop the smile from growing on my face. Once I'm done with my simple makeup with just foundation, blush, and mascara. Nik places Renesmee on her feet and we walk out of the bathroom.

When we walk downstairs Bella and Edward walk through the door. Bella has her arms crossed. Renesmee looks at her then smiles.

"Hi Mama!" She says cheerful then walking to Bella. I look at Nik who's smirking. I roll my eyes and look back at Bella and Edward scolding Renesmee.

"Next time you tell us where you are going ok? You can not use Jake as your excuse." Bella says crouched down to her height.

I grab Nik's hand and drag him into the library where I remembered I found something.

"I was researching when you left. And I found something." I say sitting down behind my laptop. Nik grabs an arm chair and brings it beside my chair. I click on the link with the website I found. "I don't know whether I should trust this or not."

I push the laptop towards Nik and watch his face while he watches. Bella and Edward walk in with Renesmee. Bella smiles while sitting down on the couch while Renesmee looks at the books on the shelves. Edward sits down beside Bella.

When Nik is done reading he faces me. "This sounds pretty believing. We still need to get Kol to teach you."

"Bonnie is here she could do it."

"I could do what?" Bonnie says walking in with Caroline beside her. Bonnie looks at the books while Caroline sits on the ground crisscross.

"Apparently I'm supposed to have witch powers I say to Bonnie she turns around and looks at me shocked.

"Really?"

"I don't know if it's true or not. Because we figured this out on the internet and I have no witch ancestors."

"Rose you do realize you are a Hale and not a Swan by blood right?" Edward says looking at me. "You could always ask Rosalie if she has a witch ancestor."

"I know. And I don't think she has a witch family member." I say facing Edward.

"Then let's begin." Bonnie says crossing her arms. "Do you have any feathers?"

*Vote and Comment...💜*

*R O S E's O U T F I T*

*R O S E's H A I R*

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

10.5K 192 8
Elina Swan, she used to be happy, fun, giggly, popular, and utterly beautiful. But 2 years ago, it all changed. She turned into a girl who is broken...
70.3K 1.4K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
889K 17.6K 76
Andrea Mikaelson wanted to get away from all the drama that is her brother Niklaus. She decides to move to a small town called forks. This town also...
671K 19.1K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...