opposites attract || m.p.

By fromtheediningtable

"i love you jordyn." "how could you possibly love me, we're different..everything about us is different." "... More

000. || incontrarti personaggi~ meet your characters
001. || introduzione~ introduction.
002. || il tuo futuro~ your future.
003. || la festa.~ the party.
004. || cosa รจ successo ieri sera?~ what happened last night? pt.1
005. || cosa รจ successo ieri sera?~ what happened last night? pt.2
006. || non mi piaci~ i don't like you.
007. || sei stato accettato~ you've been accepted.
008. || quando mi lascerai in pace?~ when will you leave me alone?
009. || restituire~ payback.
010. || mi dispiace~ im sorry.
THANK YOU
011. || parla con me~ talk to me.
012. || non sono ammesse ragazze~ no girls allowed.
013. || cosa ho fatto?~ what did i do?
014. || ho bisogno della tua attenzione~ i need your attention.
015. || che cosa hai intenzione di fare?~ what are you going to do?
016. || scomodo~ awkward.
017. || Sorridi~ smile.
018. || divertiti~ have fun.
019. || bash sociale~ social bash.
020. || dopo~ after.
021. || non fare~ don't.
022. || vai e basta~ just go.
023. || e adesso.~ what now.
024. || il mio.~ mine.
025. || nuovo.~ new.
026. || incontri~ dating.
027. || oms?~ who?
028. || distratto~ absentminded.
029. || vaffanculo.~ fucked up.
030. || l'incontro~ the meeting.
031. || affranto.~ heartbroken.
032. || solo.~ alone.
033. || diverso.~ different.
034. || su di te~ over you.
035. || torna alla realtร .~ back to reality.
036. || perdonami.~ forgive me.
037. || gelosia.~ jealousy.
038. || la veritร .~ the truth.
039. || faccia a faccia.~ face to face.
040. || incollato.~ stuck.
041. || amici.~ friends.
042. || terra.~ grounded.
043. || vecchi amici.~ old friends.
100K
044. || florida.
045. || scegliere.~ choose.
046. || elenco di riproduzione.~ playlist.
please read!

047. || ti amo. ~ i love you.

4.6K 124 53
By fromtheediningtable

!reminder!
size: smallest
font: gill sans
background: black

after a while of talking with others, i noticed that mattia wasn't around. i went over to hector and told him i would be back soon, and left the room to go to the lobby.

i won't lie, i was nervous to talk to mattia alone. all we do is fight anymore, i just want him to know that i still care for him. that's all i want him to know for now.

i walked over to him and sat down on the seat. "hi." i said quietly. "hey, thanks for coming." he said. i smiled and nodded my head.

i waited for him to say something, the silence was getting awkward and uncomfortable. "can i hug you?" he asked quickly. i looked at him confused but nodded my head "yeah, or course you can."

he hugged me tightly, i did the same. i missed his touch, he was warm and smelled like his cologne, it was nice. i missed being able to talk to mattia without arguing with him.

i missed him.

"i'm sorry mattia. for everything." i said. "i'm sorry for always hurting you, i don't know what i was doing." he said. we let go of the hug and i held his hand.

"after we broke up, i tried to make myself think that i was better off without you, and i believed it for a long time but i don't know anymore." i explained.

"i wasn't a good boyfriend to you, at all. i didn't appreciate you, you're the best thing that's happened to me.  i know you don't know your feelings right now, but i know mine and i want to be with you jordyn." he said.

"why can't we just try and if you're not happy we can just be friends." he finished. i sighed. "it's not that simple, tia." i hesitated on what i wanted to say," we leave tomorrow, why don't we talk about it when we're back at home. let's just have fun here." i told him.

he nodded and slightly smiled. "come on." i said and grabbed his hand. we went back us to the room and just spent time with everyone. we had a good time with all of our friends.

mattia and i were together the whole night, we didn't want to leave each others side.

"can we take jordyn from you for a while?" celia asked. i looked at mattia, "i'll be right back." he nodded and i went with celia and katie.

"so, you two are back together?" katie questioned. i shook my head, "no, not yet at least." i said. "oh well, you guys are good now so that's all that matters." celia said. i nodded.

"i can't believe we all leave tomorrow, playlist went by so quickly" i complained. "i know, im gonna miss you guys." katie agreed.

"thank god for facetime, we can all do a group one." celia said. i laughed at her for being so excited about a group facetime.

after a long night of being with friends everyone left mattia's room and went to their own, hector and i walked back to our room and packed so that we didn't have to do it in the morning.

"did you have fun?" i asked hector. "yeah, it was a lot of fun making new friends." he said. "yeah same."

after about an hour of gathering everything in my suitcase i got into my bed and fell asleep. i don't know what will happen tomorrow but hopefully it'll be a good day.

jersey

jordyn and hector had an early flight home while the others had a flight later in the afternoon. they took an uber to jordyns house and watched movies the whole time.

"hey, where's your mom?" hector asked. "she's either with her boyfriend or working." jordyn answered.

"wait, your mom has a boyfriend?" he asked. "yeah, i walked in on them having an early dinner." i told him.

"you're not bothered by it?" he then asked. "no, he's much better than my real dad." she laughed.

"do you know when the rest of the boys come back?" jordyn asked out of curiosity. "no clue, but when they do get back i'm not down to hang, i'm so tired." hector said.

"i'm not either, i'm just wondering." she said.

the two continued watching their netflix show and eventually fell asleep on the couch from how tired they were.

jordyn's pov

i woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, i checked to see who it was, mattia.

'hello?'

'good morning, can you come open the door?'

'yeah'

i got up from the couch where hector and i fell asleep and opened the door for mattia. "i didn't know you were coming over." i said as i was still trying wake up from my long slumber.

"im sorry i can go if you want me to." he said. "don't be weird, you can stay." i told him. "let's go into the dinning room, i don't want to wake hector up" i said. "you hungry?" i asked him. "no im okay." he replied.

i still went ahead and gave him a glass of water, "so did you want to talk to me about something?" i asked. "yeah, but i know you're tired of talking about it so, all i need is a yes or no. if you say no, i'll leave you alone and we can just stay friends. if you say yes, we can get back together and be happy and we can work through any problems we have." he explained.

"you're adorable." i said and laughed. "i'm serious jordyn." he said. i sighed, "okay, i know i'm sorry i'll be serious now." i said. 

"it's just, i'm scared." i hesitated. "scared of what?" he asked. "losing you." he came closer to me and hugged me. "i should be the one saying that jay, your mean the world to me. i'm lucky enough that you haven't left me for good." he said.

"i don't think it's possible for me to be without you, mattia." i said. "i know it's not possible for me to not be with you." i finished. he smiled and kissed my forehead.

i looked at him and we began to get closer together, we got so close that our lips were about to touch, before we could even kiss we heard the front door open.

"jordyn i'm home!" my mom called out. i shut my eyes and sighed. "we should go." i said. he smiled and nodded.

when j realized that hector was still sleeping i ran to my mom to tell her to be quiet so he could sleep. "mom, can't you see, hector is sound asleep like a baby." i playfully scolded her.

"ay, okay mija sorry." she said and hugged me. "how was your trip?" she asked. "it's was good." i replied. "hola mattia, how are you?" she greeted. "hola ms.martinez." he said and hugged her.

"can you do me a favor mijo, can you help orlando with the groceries?" she asked him. "yeah, of course." he smiled and went outside to the car.

"so, que paso?" she asked regarding mattia and i. "i think we back together." i said. she laughed softly, "as long as you two are happy." she said and went to the kitchen.

i went over to hector and woke him up so he could go sleep in the guest bedroom. "hector, you can go to the guest bedroom if you want." i said quietly. he got up and stretched, "sounds like a good idea, i'll see you in the morning." he said with a groggy voice.

i laughed and nodded. i went outside to check in orlando and mattia, they seemed to be getting along already, even though i don't know orlando personally, be seems like he has been making my mom very happy and i'm so happy about it.

he seems like a much better man for my mom than my dad was. i wish my dad could be a better man for my mom and i but i don't see it happening anytime soon unfortunately.

after dinner, mattia and i went to my room and cuddled while we watched a movie, we didn't talk or anything, we just enjoyed eachothers presence.

after the movie was over he got up and sat on the chair where my vanity is. "jordyn." he said. i put my phone down and looked at him. "mattia." i replied.

"would you like to go in a date with me in 10 minutes?" he asked. "everything is closed silly." i laughed. "there's one place that is open 24 hours." he smiled.

"well in that case, i'd love to." i said. "great, let me know when you're ready." he smiled. i nodded and went into my closet. "what is the attire?" i questioned. "comfortable" he replied.

i decided to put in a hoodie and some sweatpants that matched with his gray nike sweatpants. i saw mattia laying down on my bed waiting for me on his phone so i thought it was the perfect time for me to jump on top of him.

"i'm ready." i laughed. "okay, let's go." he said with a strained voice. "don't be a drama queen, i'm not that heavy." i laughed.

we walked downstairs to leave but my mom and orlando were watching a movie in the living room, "where do you think you're going?" she asked.

"mattia's taking me on a date, i'll be back soon." i said. she looked at the both of us, "okay, be back soon, got it?" she said. we nodded and walked out the door.

"so where exactly are you taking me?" i asked mattia. "the hill." he said. i smiled and held his hand.

when we got there we got out and sat on the grass and just enjoyed the view.

"you know the first time i came here, i was a freshman and i had no friends, i didn't know how to not be shy. but soon i met alex, she somehow knew how to get me out of my comfort zone around her. she was the only person i trusted, it's too bad we're not friends anymore." i said.

"she turned crazy. i mean she was always crazy but not this crazy. but now you have us." mattia said. i smiled. "yeah, i do."

"jordyn, will you be my girlfriend?" mattia asks. i looked at him and smiled widely. "i would live to be your girlfriend." i said. he smiled and kissed me.

the kiss was long, but quickly turned to us making out, i broke the kiss and just looked at mattia.

"i love you."

"i love you more jordyn."

author's corner
and just like that, this book is done 🥺
omg you guys, i can't than you all enough for all the support you e given me from the start.
i genuinely didn't think that i would get this many reads, votes and comments.
it's all means the world to me !
i love you all, thank you for everything!
- nicole 💘
————-
edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 2.4K 59
[Completed] [โš ๏ธMy first story ever writtenโš ๏ธ] Started: Jan 18, 2020 Ended: may 1, 2020
272K 5.9K 30
[๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š] ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ž๐™—๐™ž๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง...
11.2K 76 46
Do you want to know how it'll feel to be friends with the jersey boys? What it will be like to be in there friend group? This story follows Bri a mus...
132K 3.8K 31
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๏ฟฝ...