Lost in Stereo (Larry Stylins...

By PierceWithKellic

Louis is a member of the World famous band Lost in Stereo, and he has Everything he ever wanted... or that is... More

Call it whatever you want!!!
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
WHAT IS LIFE?!
2.0
2.1
2.2
I'm a mess
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
Epilogue
B.A.D
Pretty Boy!
in the shadows
Break me!
CROSSROAD

1.9

5.4K 159 21
By PierceWithKellic

Marlene Styles:

I sit beside my best friend in the car on my way to London, I haven´t seen my mother, sister and brother in a while and sense I know that the little fucker (Harry) has gotten a famous boyfriend, so now I have to take the talk with the dude. I hate this but it has to happen and we all know it.

“Are you sure this is a good idea? I heard that he is a bad ass that wouldn´t listen to anyone.” I look over at my friend Lilly who is driving, I don´t know why she is worried I have heard so many good things about Louis from Louis so I don´t really believe in what the media says about him, he makes my brother really happy.

“I am not worried, he loves my brother and I know Harry wouldn´t let him hurt me because I would cut his balls off and make him eat them.” Yes I just said that like it´s the most normal thing in the world because really it is, and I don´t give a flying fucking fuck.

“Maybe he is bad for your brother, what if he makes your brother get in to drugs or something.” I know Lilly only mean well because Harry is like a little brother to her, but I also know that Louis isn´t doing drugs… anymore. He did before but he stopped years ago after he was put on rehab. I know I trust Louis because a person wouldn´t tell you something like this if they didn´t tell you the truth. I trust Louis with Harry because I remember when Harry called me in the middle of the night telling me how he felt like his world was perfect just because of Louis.

“How are things with Gemma?” I look at Lilly and give her a sad smile, I know that Gemma isn´t good she is unhappy and it´s all his fault, and I also know she is doing stuff she shouldn´t. But I know she is getting a little bit better.

“She is slowly getting better.” I say and look down at my hands. I feel bad for not being there for my family, but I can´t just drop my school and get home, because I am finally in a place where I belong, where everyone is as smart as me. I am going to a school for 15-25 year olds who is smarter than normal people. I´m a little genius, it´s sad that I only have a year left until I graduate.

Gemma Styles:

“Marlene is coming home over the weekend!” I hear how happy my mother is, she is so proud over how far in life Marlene has come, she is like the perfect daughter. I just wish I was a little bit more like Marlene so I wouldn´t be the sad face of the family. It sucks.

“That is great. I think I am going to go out for a while.” I say and take my jacket to get out, I can´t take it being home when everything is about getting everything ready for Marlene. She is a smart kid and everyone wants to be her, she is the family’s proudest person, I am the disappointment.

I walk in to my favourite café because I know that I will need a hot coffee with taste of caramel. I walk over to the front disk and order one of the coffees and a cupcake. I pay and sit down where I always sit.

I take up the little black book that I always have in my bag… My diary. This is the only place I can write without anyone looking.

I pretend I´m fine, and sometimes I even fool myself with how good I pretend. I almost feel fine sometimes. I just wish it could be for real. Why did he ruin me so? I am not okay and I want to be. It´s like I´m empty and I don´t know what to do about it.

It´s like a black hole is swallowing me, I sometimes wish it would, so I didn´t have to suffer. But I don’t want to leave, I don´t want him to know that he won because I won’t let him win. I want to be the stronger one here… but it´s just hard.

It´s hard to pretend that you are okay… but it´s harder to tell someone that you´re not, so you just keep pretending like everything is like it always has been. I try so hard to make everything go back to like it was before, but it´s getting harder. I just wish I would drop everything and go back in time, go back in time till I was okay, go back to before it happen so I could change everything.

“Stay Strong” That´s what they say, but how do you stay strong when you are too weak to even stay normal. I try to stay strong but it´s harder than people think. Harry knows everything but he don´t realize that he can´t save everyone, he tries but he can´t be a hero all the time.

I need to keep going for Harry, because I know he trust me on this, I know he looks up to me. I can´t lose the only person who still hasn´t given up on me. Harry is the only one who understand that I´m trying.

I tried to stop with the drugs… it´s going pretty good I haven´t done it in a few weeks which is good because I feel better now, I´m not feeling that feeling of need… well I do… but it´s different, it´s not the need of drugs it´s the need of closeness from someone that loves me.

-Gemma

-------------------------

I would have updated earlier but my Internet has been a mess and wouldn´t work but now here you go!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119 0 1
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are in the world's most famous boy-band. This is the story of their 2012, as they discover together the difficult ad...
326K 9.5K 31
What happens when the wide world famous star falls for a feminine boy?! Harry Styles. A boy who likes to dress in a pretty clothes that makes him fee...
14.3K 679 42
Harry Styles has it all. He's a famous popstar and he's using his voice to make the world better, which is what he's always wanted. The only thing he...
585K 25K 24
[Completed] Two Popular Cliques. One School. Both want to rule the school, but can't because of their fellow clique. Both cliques hate each other, ev...