Spiderkook【ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴠ...

By Dippy08

A story in which Jungkook is the Spider-Man and Taehyung as his boyfriend and both are ready to risk it all f... More

🕸️• Introduction •🕸️
•01• Arachnidism (Prequel)
•02• Scrutiny
•03• Disguise
•04• Mundane
•05• Dilemma
•06• Misery
•07• Fallacy
•08• Surmise
•09• Espial
•10• Confession
•11• Divulge
•12• Evocation
•13• Vulnerable
•14• Amorous (M)
•15• Reminiscence
•16• Malevolent
•17• Pandemonium
•18• Anguish
•19• Envious
•20• Devastation
•21• Inevitable
•22• Rendezvous
•23• Ecstasy (M)
•24• Felicity
•25• Vindication
•26• Conquer
•27• Mettle
•29• Enamored
•30• Forfeiture
•31• Apology
•32• Euphoria (Epilogue)
🕷️• SEQUEL •🕷️
•33• Anew (Sequel)
•34• L'amour (M)
•35• Insecurities
•36• Estranged
•37• Culpability
•38• Despair
•39• Discern
•40• Asunder
•41• Resolution
•42• Permitted
•43• Douce (M)
•44• Succour
•45• Reawakening
•46• Encounter
•47• Plea
•48• Complicated
•49• Revealed
•50• Elucidate
•51• Sacrifice
•52• Contentment
•53• Serendipity (Epilogue 2.0)
•54•

•28• Elation

5.1K 320 106
By Dippy08

"What!? Dr. Hoki is Goblin?? Yugyeom's Dad?!" Taehyung gasped, not believing what he just heard. 

Currently they two were alone in the room as Yeonjun left them a while ago, respecting their privacy because Jungkook had something very important to talk about.

He tried his best to explain to Taehyung about Hoki and his evil plans from where it all began and poor Taehyung was thunderstruck after what Jungkook revealed.

"Oh my God! I knew there was something strange about him with his intimidating aura but Kookie he is Goblin? For real?"

"Tae… he is a clever man and not only that.…" Jungkook choked on his words as the tears started to pool after thinking about the person who was his hero, someone he always looked up to, his Pa.

"Hey!" Taehyung said softly, brushing his thumbs on his cheeks gently.

"He was the one who k-killed Pa because…. he didn't let him do what he wanted to…." Jungkook somehow ended his sentence and Taehyung's eyes widened in shock.

He quickly hugged him carefully, rubbing his back to soothe him.

"Kookie… he…. Oh God! He isn’t a human…" Taehyung pulled away and his heart ached when he saw how tears streamed down Jungkook's face.

"I, I'm helpless Tae. I have no evidence against him and he.. he is so powerful. He covered it up as an accident and now he want Spider-man for his stupid mission."

It was heartbreaking to see how the city's saviour broke down into tears and Taehyung just held him closer, trying to whisper sweet nothings in his ear.

"I have faith in you, in my Spidey. He can’t do anything to you and about what he did with Uncle, he will pay for it. I believe in karma and I believe in you Kookie. It’ll be alright." He whispered and raised Jungkook's chin to kiss his tears away and the latter relaxed into his touch.

Jungkook just hugged Taehyung's waist because Taehyung’s embrace was magical, truly magical for Jungkook. No matter what, he would always wash all of Jungkook’s worries away.

Jungkook had done almost everything he could to find the killer and now that he did, there was only remorse and anger rather than being happy. He had no evidence against Hoki.

Jungkook just can't tell the world either because he was not only Jungkook but also Spider-man; the superhero who has a major responsibility in taking care of his city now.

Taehyung pulled away from him now, kissing Jungkook's forehead.

"Tae… I'm not going to let this go. I will take my revenge no matter what because… he took my happiness away and he will suffer." Jungkook whispered in a deep voice laced with agony and revenge.

"Kookie… whatever you do, keep my words in your head. You are everything to me and I don't want to lose my everything in any way. You have to be safe for me. Promise me you'll be safe for me." Taehyung asked and Jungkook's heart melted how his boyfriend's insecurity and worries were shown with his words.

"I promise." He whispered, reassuring Taehyung with a soft kiss on the lips.

"More than how this world needs you, I need you more Spidey." Taehyung whispered, eyes letting go the tears and Jungkook wiped them away.

"I love you Tae."

"I love you too Kookie."

Taehyung smiled through his tears and kissed his boyfriend. They got lost in each other’s lips as time progressed.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Mrs. Song and Felix were wondering why Jungkook still didn’t make it home with Taehyung. She finally called him up when an hour passed.

The two lovebirds pulled away from their passionate, long kiss. Both breathed for the need of air and Jungkook softly pecked Taehyung's tinted red cheeks before grabbing his phone.

"Ah, it's Ma on call." Jungkook said and grabbed his phone and Taehyung nodded. 

"Y-yeah Ma, got stuck in traffic. Yes, me and Tae will come home soon." Jungkook said. He cut the call and turned around to face Taehyung.

"We have to go now baby. I can't wait for you to see Felix." Jungkook said softly.

"Kookie, I’ll get you some spares. Your arm has to be covered." He said and moved to his closet to get an oversized sweatshirt.

"I’ll help you wear it Kookie. Don’t lift that arm." Taehyung said with the maroon shirt in his hand and the latter smirked.

"Yes. Help me please, my beautiful angel." Jungkook whispered seductively and Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully.

"Aish, this boy.”

🕸️🕷️🕸️

They walked to Jungkook's house now but Taehyung couldn't help but ask Jungkook desperately if the stitch was hurting or not. 

"Oh c'mon baby, you know I’m fine." Jungkook said, bringing a pout on Taehyung's lips.

"You should go to a doctor." Taehyung said plainly and Jungkook chuckled.

"I will Tae, don't worry."

"How can I not worry? You literally have a stitch in your arm."

"Tae….. I’ll be fine. Just don’t tell Ma. She shouldn’t know about this now." He said to Taehyung who nodded in agreement.

"Kookie… about what happened today, I don't want you to get worried too much. We'll get through this together. Everything will be alright soon." Taehyung's words really settled in Jungkook's chest as he smiled warmly at him.

"Yes baby, we will." He replied and Taehyung held his other hand and swung them back and forth which was too cute for Jungkook.

"Don’t forget, you must see a doctor." Taehyung said again.

"Later because we are finally home now." Jungkook dragged Taehyung into his house and instantly stole a kiss from him before striding to the kitchen.

"Where have you two been? We waited very long. Ah, kids these days." Ma scolded the two who just looked down because they just couldn't tell what actually happened.

"Sorry Ma, I got stuck and reached his home late." Jungkook rubbed his nape nervously, signing Taehyung not to say anything.

"Where's Felix by the way?" Jungkook asked, changing topics.

"He wanted to take shower before eating. Go and wash your hands too, dinner is almost ready." She said and Jungkook nodded.

They turned around as they heard soft footsteps approaching them.  Felix walked down the stairs, wearing Jungkook's clothes and Jungkook smiled warmly at the younger.

"Oh hyung you're back." He whispered and Jungkook nodded with a smile.

"Felix…" Taehyung whispered softly as he slowly walked to the younger male who watched Taehyung with a soft gaze.

"Taehyungie hyung." He whispered and Taehyung pulled him in a hug.

"I feel sorry about whatever happened but remember we all are here for you. I'm glad you are back Felix." He whispered after pulling away and Felix nodded, trying his best to stabilize his expressions and not to cry.

"Wow, you have grown up so much. I remember the last time I met you at Kookie's fifteenth birthday party." He exclaimed and Felix rubbed his nape shyly.

"Yes hyung, you have grown up too." He whispered and Taehyung flicked his hair sassily.

"Enough of this cuteness. Let’s all eat dinner!" Hye Kyo suggested and Jungkook chuckled at the two.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Dr. Hoki entered his house and found his son standing in the bar of the drawing room, pouring drinks in a glass.

"Ah hello! How is my son?" Dr. Hoki asked enthusiastically, pulling out his coat before walking to his son. 

"May I have the pleasure to join?" He asked, offering his glass to Yugyeom as he sat along with his son on their lavish counter. Yugyeom passed a small smile.

"Cheers!" He encouraged and Yugyeom clanked his glass with his father's, the sound resonating around in the silence.

"You didn't answer me, Yug." Dr. Hoki said, placing his glass down after a sip.

"Fine Dad." Yugyeom replied, uninterested.

"Tough day son? Why don’t we do something then?" He asked Yugyeom who sipped on his drink.

"Why don't you call your friend Jungkook over? Maybe I can join too. We can play games and watch movies." He suggested and Yugyeom put his glass down, sighing and closing his eyes.

"We aren't friends anymore." He answered, standing from his counter to walk away but his father pulled his arm, making him sit down again.

"Why? What happened? I thought you apologized and things were sorted out." He asked and Yugyeom looked down with a pathetic smile, playing with his glass.

"Dad, apology doesn't wash away your crimes. I did what I should do and they did what they wanted to." He whispered and his father sighed.

"Listen Yug, this doesn't mean that you should stay this way."

"Oh! Thank you Dad for noticing it so soon." Yugyeom mocked and chuckled, looking away from his father.

"Yugyeom. You are my son, my champ. I don't want you to stay this way. Always remember, you have me, son." Dr. Hoki said in a soft voice, brushing his son's hair with his hand.

"Cliché Dad." Yugyeom chuckled.

"Don't have to worry about me Dad. I’m fine as I am and I have learnt to be on my own now. Thanks for your concern." Yugyeom stood up again and his father let him go. 

"Son?" Dr. Hoki called out and Yugyeom turned around.

"Yes, Dad?"

"Well, I want you to do me a favor." His father asked, making Yugyeom tilt his head in confusion.

"A very old friend of mine invited me to his party. My project work wouldn’t spare me time so I want you to attend it on my behalf. Will you do it Yug?"

"Sorry and thanks Dad, but you know my answer." Yugyeom rejected and turned around again.

"I think you should go. Enjoy the night and you’ll definitely feel better. It’s a great ball." He continued but Yugyeom climbed the stairs.

"Tzuyu will be accompanying you." Yugyeom finally froze in his tracks.

"What?" He asked and his father smiled warmly.

"Since you really like to spend time with her." He said softly but Yugyeom furrowed his eyebrows.

"I see you know that Dad but that doesn't mean you can push her towards me without her choice. Dad you need to-"

"She was the one who suggested." Dr. Hoki said and Yugyeom shut up.

"S-she did?" 

"Yes son. I assume you’ll attend the ball for me?" Dr. Hoki asked and raised his glass in the air before gulping down the alcohol.

Yugyeom just stood there in a daze, thinking if he should attend or not.

"Fine."

🕸️🕷️🕸️

"Eat some more of this." Mrs. Hye Kyo said, already filling Felix's plate more, who shook his head in denial.

"It's already too much Mrs. Song." He said but she just ruffled his hair.

"Ma is good at spoiling." Jungkook said and Taehyung chuckled.

"Yes she is." 

"Aah! You kids compare my love to spoiling." She whined and Jungkook chuckled, standing up from his chair to peck her cheek.

"Taehyungie, you want more?" She asked Taehyung who was too quickly to shake his head.

"No no Ma…" and then there was a moment of silence and Jungkook choked on his food. Taehyung just laughed trying to cover his embarrassment.

Taehyung just called her Ma, wow.

"Jungkook uses it so frequently so it just… it just slipped out of my mouth. Sorry." Taehyung said nervously.

"You silly. Of course you can call me that. That was so cute Taehyungie." She encouraged him and Jungkook gulped some water to cool himself down. Taehyung was best in giving him surprises but this was definitely adorable.

"Ma, I am done." Jungkook burped out after having his meal and all of them chuckled.

"Yes, me too." Felix said and Taehyung joined too.

"Me too, Ma?" Taehyung whispered, looking at Jungkook who smiled at him with a tiny tilt of his head. Taehyung is really good at playing.

After eating, they all talked for a while and laughed between their chit chats. Jungkook and Taehyung down leaning on the sofa as Ma occupied the recliner.

Felix was trying hard to settle himself among them. It was new and a little tough for him to recover. One day he was inside a rotting cell and the other in a room full of chirpy, loving people. He couldn’t be more glad.

His Jungkook hyung looked so happy as his gaze was on Taehyung hyung. Ma was listening to them and Felix zoned out a bit.

"Felix, you are always welcome to my place, okay? Yeonie, my younger brother would love your company. Plus we all could play games together. Yeah?" Taehyung suggested that Felix could only smile shyly, not habitual of receiving love and care for a very long time.

"Umm….yes Hyung." He replied shortly.

"It’s gonna be fun. I’m glad you are here Felix."

"Well, I should be leaving. It's already late." Taehyung whispered after checking time and stood from the hall and Jungkook followed him.

"Ah okay dear. Good night."

"Good night Ma, Good night Felix." Taehyung waved cutely.

"Good night hyung." Felix replied with a short smile.

Jungkook gave his aunt a nod before following Taehyung outside the door of his house.

"Tae…" he whispered softly and Taehyung stood in front of him as Jungkook closed the door behind.

"Kookie…I don't want you to be worried, okay? Get some rest."

"Yes baby. I’ll be fine because I have you."

Taehyung smiled a little and Jungkook looked around to check if anyone was around.

He pulled Taehyung for a heated kiss. The tension was building up way back during dinner. Jungkook kissed Taehyung just the way he loved and the latter melted into it. They kissed passionately, lips locking like a perfect puzzle.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer and kissed him deeper. 

"Let Spidey drop you." Jungkook whispered.

"No, Spidey should rest. He is injured." Taehyung protested.

"I still have one and a half arm. Besides, the wound is already healing." He said, making Taehyung roll his eyes.

"No." He said again and began walking but Jungkook was too stubborn so pulled out his clothes and carried Taehyung home ignoring his cute hits of protests.

He kissed Taehyung one last time as the latter pulled him for a hug suddenly.

“Kookie….. I love you.”

“I love you more Tae baby.”

“Can I hug you for some more time?”

“Baby…. What’s wrong? Are you crying?”

“No, no.… it’s just that I’m so grateful that I have you. You are so perfect, Kookie. The best, always.”

“You wanna make me cry isn’t it? Not gonna happen baby.”

Taehyung giggled and pressed a kiss onto Jungkook's cheek.

“God I love you Tae. More and more every day.”

Taehyung pulled Jungkook by his neck and smashed their lips together. The emotions flooding into kisses of how much they mean to each other, showcasing their love, every time.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Jungkook finally sneaked into his room after dropping Taehyung who gave him an earful for not listening. 

He carried the clothes he left behind before entering his room to only find a surprise waiting for him.

"Hyung…" A soft voice called when he sneaked into his room. It was Felix.

Fuck.

"Jungkookie hyung?" He asked, eyeing Spider-man from head to toe.

"Y-you're the Spider-Man?" 

Uh oh, here we go again.

•••🕸️🕷️🕸️•••

😏 It gonna be fun now.

Hope you guys enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 75.7K 46
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩? A young man with a harsh past, Kim Taehyung finds himself...
20.5K 526 104
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 05.30.2023 Date Finished: 06.18.2023 ...
61.5K 2.4K 27
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...
983K 48.8K 41
The famous idol singer, V, seems to have a boyfriend. But nobody has seen him yet. They only see the hickies and and sometimes hears the sound of the...