Ameliorate | Hiro Hamada Ones...

By quezzieee

[ COMPLETED ] ----- some Hiro Hamada x Reader oneshots! i thought that oneshots were easier to write so i mad... More

Author's note
(1) The Fairy Of Nature
(2) Microbots
(3) Knock
(4) A Bad Day Turned Around
(5) Ice Cream Date
(6) Yule Ball
(8) Lemon
(9) Necklace
(10) Cat
(11) Sneeze
(12) Birthday
(13) Tagalog [Part 1]
(14) Tagalog [Part 2]
(15) The 'Bad Side' Of San Fransokyo [Part 1]
(16) The 'Bad Side' Of San Fransokyo [Part 2]
(17) Native Language
(18) Big Brother
(19) Who Will You Choose?
(20) Dress Swap
(21) Hero
(22) Rivals [Part 1]
(23) Rivals [Part 2]
(24) Rivals [Part 3]
(25) Mine
(26) Batter
(27) Cuphead (OC Request)
(28) Royalty
(29) Emotions?
(30) GET AWAY FROM ME!
(31) IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! [Part 1]
(32) IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! [Part 2]
(33) Protection (Oc Request)
∆ Behind The Scenes ∆
(34) I Already Did
(35) Affection
(36) Lon Ciscokyo (Oc request)
(37) Long Distance?
(38) Short
(40) What Are You Trying To Hide?

(39) Glucose Gaurdian

892 19 21
By quezzieee

Requested by: none

Warning: Extreme. Not lemon-ish, but you can sense something not to be read by kids unless you're 13 above. A lot of cuss words and mentions of alcohol. i repeat - not wholesome.

○○○

You were desperate for money.

"What am I going to do?" With a groan, you bury your face into your hands. This wasn't happening. This wasn't happening --

you stare at the letter in your lap.

It was real.

"H-How am I going to pay for this?" You stutter, taking in the words of this letter in your hands. On the lower right corner it said that 40,000 dollars was your fee.

Your mother was laying, frail, beside you on her hospital bed. You look at her and frown.

This wasn't what you expected.

You were close to crying - you were just a mere college student who barely had any money to afford your tuition, rent and food. This hospital fee had to butt in.

"Mom.." You whisper, slightly shaking as you stare at her with teary eyes. "I promise I'll help you, I'll take care of Kakshi while you rest well here. I'll find a decent paying job to cover all of our debt."

While wiping your tears, you put on a forced smile. You got this.

* * *

"Kakshi? Are you here?" You call softly, closing the apartment door while walking towards the kitchen. The place was quite small, but it was cheap. Plus, the three of you fit just well here - but your mother was back at the hospital as she got her treatment.

A while back she had suffered from sudden migranes and back pains, but you didn't know it was this severe that had caused her to pass out out of the blue.

"Sissy!!"

You turn around and was immediately hugged by your 7 year old brother - Kakshi. Smiling, you reach down and pat his hair while he was hugging your knees tightly. "Where's momma?"

The smile was quickly wiped off your face. You look at him for a moment and quietly sigh.

"Mother is sick at the moment, Shi. But she is resting, so don't worry. We will visit her tomorrow, after school, okay?"

You saw as Kakshi frowned in worry, but nevertheless, he nodded. "Yes, big sister."

Quickly swiping up to carry him in your arms, you tickle his sides for a bit and heard him giggle. "Let's get you ready for bed, shall we?"

* * *

You hum as you put your baby brother to bed and tuck him in. It was now 7:30, and you had to go to your part time job. You had one before this incident happened, but you didnt dare to tell your mother what your job was.

After taking a shower, you put on your uniform and stare at yourself in the mirror. Cringing for the umpteen time, you try to lower your skirt.

Your uniform was quite TOO fit for you and hugged your body completely. Your curves were exposed and don't get me started on the skirt length.

Sighing, you kiss your brother goodnight and went out, locking the door with your keys. You could trust him. Besides, once he was asleep, he would only wake up when sunlight hits his eyes.

Entering the bar, you were immediately hit by the smell of cigarettes and beer, making your nose scrunch up in disgust. You had to do this job, for it paid you well enough for a week of food.

Before you could slip in by the counter, you were passed some trays of tequilla, vodka and soju - 13 shots all in all.

You blinked, staring at your manager.

"What-"

"Go and take these to the VIP Room 13, there will be a man waiting for these. I heard he's pretty wealthy, if you're kind enough he'll leave you a huge tip. Now scram." He said bluntly and went through the doors to talk with the other staff.

You huff. You didnt like him either, but money is money.

Doing as he told you, you carefully knock on the door and went in. Luckily you weren't met with any drunk people on your way there, otherwise your paycheck would have been deducted mercilessly.

"Here are your orders sir-" You stare at the man in front of you, your voice fading. He was all alone, sitting in the middle of the couch. When he heard your voice, his eyes flickered over to you and he smirked.

His business suit screamed wealthy.

"Huh, I didn't know they sent a beautiful lady here." His voice slowly dragged his words, his eyes going up and down your figure with hungry, lustful eyes. He put his cigarette down on the tray and put it out, puffing out the remaining smoke. "Nice body, and that ass is heaven to look at."

His voice was very deep, and it made you shiver.
Ignoring his comment, you put the drinks on the table and bow politely. "Here are your drinks sir, I hope you enjoy them."

You couldnt look him in the eyes. The only thing you noticed what his messy black hair. But --God he looked so attractive you were surprised that you didn't stutter. Clearing your throat, you were about to get out but as you were halfway across the door, he began to speak.

"Hey, don't go just yet."

You stopped your tracks. Wait, why did you stop?

Huffing, you turn around and look at him. "Sir, I still have a few more orders to take care of, but I do hope that these drinks may satisfy you."

"Can't you see that I have TOO much to drink on my own? Why don't you come and join me?"

You didn't know this man, but his voice was driving you nuts. Was he a famous actor or something? Because if he was, everyone would completely buy it.

Whilst you were preoccupied with your thoughts, you didnt notice the man stand up and walk towards you. You were back to you senses, only when his fingers were gently brushing against your cheek.

You wanted to slap him, but your paycheck and your tip was on the line, so you couldn't do much but stare at his mesmerizing eyes.

He gave you a sly smile and had his hands over to your waist, his fingers fiddling with the hem of your blouse. With a lean, his breath was by your ear which caused to send shivers down your spine.

"I'll tell your manager about it, don't worry. Now come and sit with me."

He leaned back and looked at your face for any reactions. You couldn't do anything - you had to follow his orders or your life would be done for. Your mother's life was also on the line -- she and Kakshi were the only ones you had left, how could you say no when you didnt even have the power to do so?

He only saw you stare at him and he quietly dragged you over by the sofa and made you sit beside him.

"Now, mind telling me your name, doll?" He smirked, taking one glass and simply sipping it like it was water.

"Don't call me that." You snap, staring at him coldly.

That didn't faze him, he only took another glass and gave it to you. "It's either doll, or your name. Your choice, sweetie."

oh this little prick is so - ugh I want to punch his pretty little face!

"Oh, I have to tell your manager that I'm keeping you - give me a minute, doll." He spoke and grabbed his phone, making a phone call with him beside you.

You only stared at him in disgust, also noticing how his hand was casually resting on your thigh.

"Yes, just send 10 thousand dollars to that scum's account. He'll be pleased to hear that. Oh? You can't? Just stop by here and pay him personally with the check, also mention I have his employee with me. Her name is doll -"

"It's (Y/n)." You blurt out, raging inside. This bastard is flexing his riches in front of you! How mean!

He smirked.

"(Y/n). Tell him her employee, (Y/n), is with me. Alright, thanks." With that he ended the call and pocketed his phone. "Well, where were we doll?"

"I told you my name, so stop calling me doll." You hiss, moving so his hand could shake off your thigh.

"Your name is as beautiful as you are." He commented with a smile, tucking some hair behind your ear.

You only passed him the glass of alcohol he gave you earlier but he only stared at your hand. "Why don't you drink it?"

"I don't drink with people I dont know - let alone my costumers. I just serve them and they let me go after a tip."

"You just have a low alcohol tolerance." He mused.

"No I do not!" You argued, hearing him chuckle. It didn't sound right to you.

"You dont drink, then?"

"I do." The lie easily escaped your lips, the words rolling smoothly off your tongue.

"Give these tequillas a go and see if you can stand them. Let's see how much your alcohol tolerance can take."

You knew this was stupid. You KNEW this was a bad idea. But you were feeling arrogant, and this bastard was getting into your senses. Your pride refused to let him think what he thought about you through the use of his eyes.

With a puff, you quickly chug all 5 tequillas that you had served and let out a breath of relief once it was over.

"Try to stand up. If you don't wobble when you walk, you may leave. But if you do trip, you're staying with me."

You could really feel the effects of the alcohol hitting you like a brick, but you were also eager to get out of this room. So you stood up and began to walk towards the door.

You were almost there.
Reaching out for the door knob, everything was going on smoothly until your knees began shaking. This wasn't good -- not even a minute had past you wobbled and tripped while landing on your bum.

"Ow!" You moan in pain, standing up while rubbing your butt.

The man chuckled and stood up, taking your arm whole dragging you back to the couch.

"Your alcohol tolerance IS low." He beamed, amused.

As he sat down, he made you sit on his lap and you squirmed, whining. "You reek like cigarettes! Get me off!"

He shook is head and only pinched your nose, making you face him with red cheeks and a glare. You were red from all that tequila that you drank and you couldn't stop staring at him.

Looking at his hair, you giggle and run your hands around them, feeling it soft and silky. "Whoaaa - your hair is so nice... what shampoo do you use?"

The man chuckled, humming in delight as he loved how your fingers brushed on his hair, giving a sigh of satisfaction.

"It's expensive, you can't afford it." He snorted, taking a chug of the vodka that was left.

With those words, you stopped. You looked at him and looked like you were about to cry.

You hit his chest and sniff. Noticing that he didn't react; you hit him again, and that earned a painful yelp from him.

"Hey! what gives--?!"

"You must be living all cozy and luxurious with all the wealth that you have!" You hiccupped, sniffing again. "while im here, with all my problems about my mother and my brother on how I could afford them a more comfortable life! But I'm just a stupid college student with a trashy job as this!" You began crying.

It was pathetic, crying in front of a stranger. YOU were pathetic. These problems were getting the best of you and now you were getting vulnerable in front of a costumer you didn't even know as you wiped your tears.

You look at him again with a teary glare.

"And you're a bastard who's being all mean to me! I dont even know your name!"

He stared at you. Why were you so emotional all off a sudden? Your alcohol tolerance was very low, indeed.

"It's Hiro, Hiro Hamada."

"Well, Howard - you're being a bitch! H-How dare you flex your money at me while I'm all poor and struggling!" You slur, poking his cheek with your murderous glare. "It must be nice, huh? Having all the money you can have."

"You need money?"

You sniff, nodding while wiping your tears again. You were already straddling him by now, but it didnt matter, you were full blown crying and hiccuping in front of him and Hiro seemed so calm about it.
"I need to pay for my mother's bills, our rent, foods and my tuition for school."

How pathetic, you were pouring your problems to this stranger whom you don't even know. Stupid.

With his hands on your waist, he leaned back and stared your face with blank eyes, pushing back your hair behind you. "How much do you need babydoll?"

"I need over a half a million dollars by now." you sniff again, your gaze on your lap.

"I'll give you the money."

You look up hopefully. "You will?"

"Sure, it's nothing too much." He shrugged. "I can earn it back easily - but what will you give me in exchange?"

You never thought about that before. Did you have anything else to offer? Seeing as he was eyeing you from top to bottom while biting his lip, your drunk self had come to a conclusion.

"I'll give you my body."

This was something your sober self will definitely regret.

With a smirk, he cupped your cheek and began to careess it with his thumb.

"Deal, babydoll."

○○○

um.. hi?

ahaha- pleasedontkillmefornotupdatingforsiLONGGGGGGGGGGG

anyways, i found this on my drafts?? (written at 2 am yes) for some reason i found it decent. no idea what comes next - you decide :')

but really, this book has a large number of reads now. who reads my cringy oneshots oml
but thank you so much to the people who read, vote and comment! ❤❤❤i appreciate it a whole bunch! now please have a cookie -

as you can see, its currently lockdown, yeah? quarantine everywhere and so. well your author is quite busy tackling her siblings around the house so that's why i don't write much as i used to. but i s w e a r i have another draft coming! i just need to finish it and i'll update in a week or so. please be patient with me :<

also, i am currently rewriting my first book. you can check it out if you like! it is also a hiro x reader. just tap on my profile for more details.

anywho, i hope you all are doing great during this pandemic. always keep safe and wash your hands kids! ❤

love lots, quezzie <3

word count: 2209
may 21, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 4.3K 56
Hiro Hamada x Reader oneshots - Request by messaging me x - copyrights to lavendeurs all rights reserved. disclaimer: I do not own the characters...
217K 2.9K 37
hhehee yeah i just HAD to put the picture in as the cover xDDD its just too good ..whatever why the heck am i doing this what is my life ;-; oh whate...
385K 9.3K 96
So I'm gonna start some Tadashi x Reader one-shot stories Comment story ideas below and I will try my best to write them out for you :) All current...
355K 5.9K 46
Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2015 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] This is a set filled of boyfriend scenarios with Hiro Hamada from Big...