I'm not your Cinderella.( Tae...

By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where tae... More

characters introduction
1 -A village boy
2- A spoiled Playboy.
3- You repeat the same mistake!
4 - An unexpected disaster.
5 - A fallen angel ๐Ÿ˜
7 - Where are you my Cinderella?
8 - Challenging risk.
9 - A fortunate accident.
10 - Beauty is in simplicity.
11 - Why I feel obvious to you?
12- Shocking revelation !
13- I will only go with you by my side .
14- Friends!?
15- Starting of a new journey.
16- Jeon vs Kim!
17- Breaking the restraint.
18- Claiming the treasure.
19- Powerful jeons.
20- Battle of hearts. one protect it, one lost.
21- Inevitable.
22- Welcome present.
23- Declaration.
24- Fight for dominace or ownership!??
25- Trust issue.
26- Suffering of an Angel.
27- Realizing the truth.
28- Karma is a bitch, honey.
29- My other half.๐Ÿ’ž
30- Role of cupid.
31- Birthday surprise.
32- Taehyung's gift.
33- Feeling of complacency. (M)
34- Siblings Rivalry.
35- One person with two sides.
36- Hyung's wrath or love!??
37- Possesive kitten of JK.
38- A hidden side of life.
39- End of the beautiful saga.
40- Epilogue

6 - When destiny play with future.

11.9K 721 162
By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

The next morning is turning into a massive collection of pictures, and exclusive news about famous fashion designer Yoona's new collection lunching show held by bighit fashion company last night.

Every small or big newspaper and magazines are covered with glamorous and exclusive pictures of the fashion show, and every cover page is filled with a mysterious showstopper model, who disappears into thin air after the show.

Taehyung's pics in model form stunned everyone with his gorgeous visual and angelic face.

Bloggers and YouTubers all around the world cover the story by adding so many extra spicy gossiping materials about the show and secret model.

Some of them even publish the pictures of jimin's cheered hard for that model, and that model gave a flying kiss to him at last. They excuse jimin as he is the only one, who knew about that girl, and he didn't want to reveal her identity because she might be his secret girlfriend!!!

Bighit website also crashed with tons and tons of messages from all around the world. Most of them ask for their secret model, and some even offered her new shows, movies, and beauty pageant competition participation too. Many companies ask for her to be their new advertising model.

Kim seokjin tired of answering about the constant inquiry of that girl..!! He finally decided to switch off his mobile for someday, until this matter is subsided.

His desk is full of every big magazine and newspaper of today. Which covers with the pictures of taehyung on its front page and with a title like......

'Cinderella' of one night..!!

Bighit company wants attention by creating unnecessary hype of the mysterious model names 'Cinderella'..!!

Is this ' Cinderella' could be park jimin's secret girlfriend??

Park Jimin introduces his secret girlfriend as a 'Cinderella' to the world.

'Cinderella' gave flying kiss to her boyfriend park jimin...

Why Bighit company hide the girl calls 'Cinderella'?

The inner source of the bighit company confirms that park Jimin is indeed having a secret love relationship, the model 'Cinderella' could be his girlfriend..??

Some of them even lash on model jisoo's unprofessional behaviour. They revealed her past scandals and wanted her to be banned from the modelling industry.

Some paparazzi reporters gave proof of bighit company taking legal action against jisoo, and file a solid case for massive compensation.

Seokjin held his head in his hands out of frustration and tiredness.

He didn't expect this much coverage from all around the world. He spellbound by the response of the media and fashion industry too.

But...

Every single media stage has one thing in common.

A lot of pictures of taehyung and praised his ethereal and glamorous beauty.

Taehyung's beauty is indeed becoming the sensation of the country, and his mysterious appearance was the current tread for gossiping.

He peaks one of the magazines and watching taehyung's picture on it and smiling.

"You are indeed our Cinderella taetae.."

His private phone rings. He peaks up it.

"Good morning, Hyung. Have you seen the newspapers today?" It's Jimin who called.

"Good morning, jimin. Yes, my office table is pouring with piles of magazines and newspapers all around the world right now. Jesus!! I never knew our show can create this much hype?"

"It's not our show who created this much hype, Hyung!! It's taehyung..as our 'Cinderella'!!"

"Yeh...I am tired of constantly answering about him."

"I can imagine, Hyung. But I hope it's for our company's benefits."

"I agreed. We have lots of offers for new projects too, which wants our company to launch them."

"Wow!! Congratulations, Hyung. We did it."

"Thanks, Jimin-ah. But we have a small issue too. Did you see it? some media excuse taehyung as your secret girlfriend, and also that you didn't reveal his identity because you don't want her to be in limelight...!! Like seriously!!?? I hope your boyfriend didn't get this news...I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable but this is really funny.. hahaha.."
Seokjin laughing hard at the funny situation that occurred for Jimin now.

Jimin also laughing from another side.

"Oh! God ..!! I also read it. Fuck! I never knew they imagine taehyung as my girlfriend!? this is hilarious indeed!!.. hahaha...and don't worry. My boyfriend knew I am gay for sure."

"Than it's ok. By the way, what about our Cinderella?? Is he aware of all this news? Oh my God ... don't tell me he was franked out. I didn't even talk to him properly...and.." seokjin suddenly felt panicked for taehyung.

Jimin cut him "Don't worry, Hyung. He is alright. And yes, he also read the newspaper but throw it after just glanced at it. He didn't give a fuck, what others think or comment about him. He forgot the whole incident like a dream. We knew, Hyung, he didn't like this much attention. It makes him uncomfortable. So, he decided to forget the incident..can you believe me if I told you he wants to return to his village today!? Actually, he asked me to told you that he needs to return to his home."

"Why he need to go back?"

"His Hyung called him this morning and told him that the farmers working in his farms needs his guidance, as the harvest season coming closer. He needs to check on the crops and even other stuff. So, he wants to take a break for one month. He actually requests me to ask you?"

Seokjin thinking for a while and then feel relaxed.

"Ok. let him inform that, I accept his leaves. It's for his good too. Let him stay away from this chaos and madness of Cinderella hype. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable either."

"Ok, Hyung. I will inform him."

"And, one more thing Jimin. Tell him, I will sand a mobile phone for his personal uses, just like to keep in contact with us. And also inform him that the amount of money, which the company pays to every model and also his working as the show's planner will also transfer to his account today. I will pay him the money which we decided on the top model for this show. He deserves this. Tell him, I can't accept any excuse. He has to take that money as per the company's rules. ok?"

"Wow. Hyung!! That's great news. I will surely inform him. Ok, I need to go. Call you after, Hyung. Have a good day."

"Same to you, bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two muscular guys pushing a boy into an office room. The boy yelled to be freed up from their iron-like clutches. He didn't use to this type of assault.

When finally he looked at the man's seat behind the centre table. He stops fighting and stare at that man with fuming eyes.

That man signed the guards to leave the boy and get out of the office. The guards bowed a little and leaving the boy.

"What's the meaning of this harassment? How could you ask your guards to drag me like this to here?? What's the emergency grandpa?" Jk shaking with so much humiliation.

That bulls, literally carried him to their car, when he was in a pub last night. Partying and enjoying his night out with his friends. He fell asleep in their private room allot to special customers.

He was still in his last night clothes and looking messy and devastated.

"I know you forgot that this is your last day of the time which I gave you to give me your answer. Why I am not surprised even?? But I at least hope that you maybe take me seriously this time. But...!!" Joon ho signed in disappointment.

"What time? Are you a really serious, grandpa? How could you do this to me? I'm your only heir, you forgot? You can't force me to do anything and I am just 25 years old for fuck sake...!!!" jk screaming with irritation.

"Don't use the swearing words in front of me, you punk! It's your fault you didn't take me seriously. But, sorry. Time is over. Now, tell me if you like someone or I decided on someone for you. This is now or never." Joon ho telling it in a serious tone.

Jk glanced over namjoon standing beside his grandpa and then to his father who looks as irritated as his grandpa.

Well, he didn't care what his dad even felt.

But he is helpless in front of his grandpa. He glanced at namjoon for help.

"Don't look at me like this jk! I can't help you with this matter. I'm here as a company's lawyer, who can ensure you that if you refuse to obey your grandpa's wish. I'm sorry my friend, you will lose everything. It's legally and officially." Namjoon shaking his head in helplessness.

Jk sulking to this situation. He is not used to pressurized to do something he doesn't want to.

"Why grandpa? Why are you doing this to me? Did you not see what happened to your own son, when you pressurized him to get married to that greedy woman? Now you want me to live like him too, miserable and loveless." jk pointed out his father.

"You? How dare you say that? It's not your grandpa's fault that I need to marry your mother."

"She is not my mother. She just gave birth to me." jk shouted to his dad.

"That woman is a part of this family, is just because she gave birth to you. You are the reason I had to marry that woman. So, don't blame your grandpa, when the reason for my misery is you." Sejin fuming with rage. His own son excuses his life as an example to run away from any relationship. He tried a lot to make him responsible but, he never set a perfect example of a father to his own child just because of his good for nothing wife.

"I don't care what were the reasons. You still let that woman manipulate our life, this is enough for me to accept myself as an orphan."

"Jungkook?" Sejin raging with anger.

"Stop it you both. I don't call you for this discussion about your father's life. I want to decide, what you want in your life? I'm fed up with your playing and fooling around. I'm fed up with your every day gossiping affairs on social media. I'm fed up with your careless and reckless adventures and stunts. Maybe it's my mistake, that you have grown up like this? But, I can't put my family's reputation and image on sake for your sorry ass. You need to be stable and responsible for being the only heir of this business empire." Joon ho firmly said that to jk.

"Like you have other options?" Jk smirked at that sentence.

"You scoundrel! How dare you disobey me? And you forgot, your father has a daughter too."

Jk looks stunned at his grandpa.

"You can't be serious! That girl, whom you never accept as your granddaughter. Suddenly become my rival? That's ridiculous."

Joon ho signed...

"I never told you jungkook. But I know them both. I meet Rose, your sister when she was a child. I often visited her and her mother Maria too. I don't want to interfere in your dad's life anymore. So, I never stop him to live his life in whatever way or whoever he wants to live with. Rose is a very good and kind-hearted girl. She is brilliant in her studies too, and right now in her second year of college. Maybe, I never gave her rights officially as a Jeon family's daughter. But I can't deny the fact that she is your father's daughter. So in this way, she is equally and rightfully a candidate for this post. If you refuse to be responsible for this seat, I could change my decision, jungkook. Don't forget I'm still the chairman of this Jeon industry."

Jk felt suffocated.

There is pin-drop silence in the room for a few minutes.

"So, now tell me. Mr Jeon Jungkook, what's your decision? have you someone in your mind?"

Jk stood silently.

"Answer me damn it."

"No one, "

"You?? You seriously decided to make me suffer from constant tension!"

Joon ho feel so disappointed. He turns around from jk and watches outside of the window to calm himself. He looks for some sign that God can give him. He didn't decide on any girl for jk. He thought jk would accept his proposal and choose one of his girlfriends. But, jk didn't want to marry in the first place.

God! what will I do now?

Just then, his eyes landed on a magazine in front of his table. He observes it for a while, and suddenly his eyes sinning with a spark.

He takes that magazine in his hand and throws it in jk's direction on the table.

"Than, I chose this girl as your bride."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, my lovely readers. How is the story going so far? You like it or not? Please let me know.

Do vote and comment on this story.

Borahea 💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 96K 86
[C O M P L E T E D] [S E Q U E L: Terrible in Twos] Troubles bad but it's worse when it's doubled. *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung To...
298K 16.2K 40
You thought one was bad, try two of them *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung Top Jeon's Bottom Taehyung Gguktaekook (twin au) Storyline, pl...
526K 23K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
272K 10K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...