Multifandom Smut [18+]

By MunsonFan94

This is a collection of smuts that I will be writing. If you do not like smut, do not report, don't read. I w... More

Hello There!!!
His Favorite Sireling [Elijah Mikaelson]
Stress Relief [Jake Riley]
I'm So Hungry [Derek Hale]
Just Take Me Already Winchester [Dean Winchester]
I Need You [Jake Riley]
Finally Home [Jake Riley]
Playtime [Jake Riley]
Guardian Angel [Enzo St. John]
Finally Giving In [Mon-El]
Why Didn't You Tell Me? [Barry Allen]
Late Night Fun [Scott McCall]
Dominate Me [Barry Allen]
Insatiable Desires[Damon Salvatore]
Showing One's Worth [Stefan Salvatore]
I Can Help With That [Theo Raeken]
Lending A Hand [Jeremy Gilbert]
Healing Hands [Derek Hale]
Sparring Partners [Mon-El]
I Don't Hate You [Chris Wood]
Love Is Endless [Dream]
Lust-Filled Dreams [Dream]
Welcome Home [Sam Winchester]

His Love [Mon-El]

27.4K 196 66
By MunsonFan94

Warning: Language, Lewd Language, Dom/Sub Dynamic, Smut

Synopsis: You have just become a superhero on Earth after crash landing there a few years ago, you have spent time training Mon-El, even growing closer with him. You both have been dating for a while when he gets angry at you for getting hurt during a mission. To prove his point he shows just how much you mean to him.

Word Count: 2,945

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few years ago I crash landed on a planet called Earth, my home world had died, leaving me traveling from world to world before finding this planet. You see my planet had a race of people who had special abilities, we had strength, speed and we were impervious to being physically harmed, that was about it, but it always came handy in a fight for your life. It took me a while to get used to this world, I had to prove to many that I was no threat to them.

That leads us to present day where I fight alien threats alongside a superhero named Supergirl, or as she was known to her close friends Kara Zor-El. She knew what it was like to be from another world, she had explained to me how she came to be there. Today was like any other day, there was a case of two separate threats in National City, Supergirl went to contain one, leaving me to fight the other. I recognized the alien from a planet I had fled from about six years ago, I knew exactly what they were and how to handle it.

I thought I had the fight in the bag, but something unexpected happened, the threat had a weapon that could harm me. My arm, leg and side was nicked by this weapon, I was limping and bleeding, but it didn't stop me from fighting. Supergirl soon showed up to help me fight, noticing that I was injured. The fight didn't last too much longer once she was there.

I started feeling a little lightheaded, swaying as I walked, I was met with Kara catching my arm, "Are you alright [Y/N]?", her voice was laced with concern. I nodded softly, "Yeah, just a little cut up.", I chuckled softly. "I thought you couldn't get hurt.", she added, concern evident in her voice. I shrugged as we walked, "It had a weapon that was able to cut me. I'll be fine I promise, give me a few hours and I'll be healed up and good as new.", I assured her.

She didn't hesitate to pick me up and fly me back to the DEO, setting me down on my feet gently, a medic ran up to me. We were stopped on the way to the medical room by Mon-El. He had a look of anger mixed with concern on his face. Mon-El and I started dating not too long after he crashed landed here on Earth, he showed up a year after I did. He was from Daxam, Krypton's sister planet, he had similar abilities to Kara, minus flight and heat vision.

It was an instant attraction after he woke, he seemed to follow me around trying to understand things on this world. He constantly flirted with me at first, but I always turned him down every time he asked me out, until one day I just couldn't keep denying that I had feelings for him, it had come to a head when I saw him with another woman. I wasn't normally a jealous person, but that's what I was, jealous seeing her all over him.

"[Y/N]? Are you okay?", he placed his hands on my shoulders looking me over, taking notice of the cuts I had on my arm and leg, and noticing me clutching my side, his jaw clenched and crossed his arms over his chest, "What the hell?", his voice was gruff. I rolled my eyes, "Don't start Mon-El. I'll be fine.", I assured him sweetly, trying to calm him. He stayed silent for a while before walking away, I sighed softly as the medic continued to lead me to the medical room.

The medic stopped my bleeding, I sat there for a bit in a tank top and shorts as I waited for my wounds to heal. Kara came by to check on me, glad to see that I was healing and doing well, but I was upset that Mon-El didn't come by to see me. I was released once the medic did one last look over of my healed wounds, telling me to come back if anything happened. Once it was all over, I left the room to go to the training room, I had some residual energy I needed to blow off.

The DEO had special equipment to withstand the punches of me, Kara and Mon-El, so it was easy to start punching the special punching bag without worrying that it was going to break. I was interrupted from my thoughts by a pair of arms wrapping around my waist from behind, I automatically went to defend myself, whipping around quickly to see that is was Mon-El. My body relaxed when he rested his forehead against mine, "You need to be more careful [Y/N].", he whispered. I scoffed softly and pulled out of his arms, turning back to the punching bag, "I had it under control Mon-El. I'm fine, I'm healed.", I told him.

He roughly grabbed my waist with both hands and whipped me around to face him, "You could've been killed. Damn it [Y/N]! He could've gone for your throat!", he raised his voice, the anger burning in his eyes. I was slightly taken a back by this, but settled for rolling my eyes at him, "I wouldn't give him the chance to. And you know that.", I raised my voice back at him, pushing my finger into his chest, my own anger coming to the surface. I took note of his jaw clenching, gasping when I was suddenly against the wall, his arms caging me in, "I can't lose you, damn it, you mean too much to me.", his voice was still gruff, but his eyes softened.

I looked up at him, my own anger was slowly ebbing away, "I just wish you wouldn't doubt me Mon.", I whispered softly, calling him by the nickname I had given him, I was the only one he let call him that. He rested his forehead against mine again, "I don't doubt you. I was just scared. I love you for fucks sake.", I swallowed hard, surprised by his language, and his confession. I slowly lifted my hand up to touch his cheek, "You love me?", I smiled softly. He nodded, "Yes. I wouldn't have tried so hard to get your attention if I didn't.", he laughed.

My heart pounded in my chest, "I love you too Mon.", I admitted back to him. He pulled his face back, I noticed a dark look in his eyes, my eyes flicked down, watching as he licked his lips. "I'm going to show you how much I love you baby girl.", I blushed at the pet name, it was one he used in intimate situations or to get me all flustered. He caressed my cheek with his fingers, slowly trailing them down my neck before wrapping his hand around my throat, "You've been such a bad girl.", he growled into my ear.

I panted softly, the feeling of his hand on my throat and him growling in my ear sent a delicious feeling through my body, it settled in my core. I felt him smirk against my ear, "I have barely even touched you and you're already so needy.", he took my earlobe between his teeth and tugged roughly. I let my head fall back, my eyes closing, a small whimper sounded in my throat when he began kissing along my jaw, "I love it when you're so needy for me, so needy for my touch.", I bit my lip feeling his hot breath fan over my cheek before placing his mouth next to my ear again, removing his hand from my neck to let both his hands settle on my waist as he pressed himself against me, pinning me to the wall, "Do you want me to touch you baby girl?"

I blushed softly, "What if someone hears us?", I asked, suddenly feeling shy, he smirked at me darkly, "Let them hear you baby girl, let them know who makes you feel good.", his voice dropped an octave, sending a shiver down my spine, "Please touch me.", my voice as uneven as my breathing. He chuckled softly before crashing his lips to mine, he moved one hand up to the back of my head, grabbing a handful of my hair at the base of my skull and pulled roughly while keeping his lips against mine.

I moaned loudly, this let him slip his tongue into my mouth, our tongues battled for dominance before he ultimately won. His other hand moved to down to behind my thigh, he lifted and wrapped it around his waist, pressing his growing erection against my clothed core. I took his bottom lip between my teeth and tugged, this made him growl and buck his hips against mine, making me moan again. He kissed from my lips down to the sweet spot between the bottom of my neck and my collarbone, "Please Mon.", I whimpered, my hands tugging at his hair. He pulled his face back, "Please what? Tell me what you want baby girl, use your words.", the grip he has in my hair loosened, "Make love to me.", my hands moved from his hair to cup his cheeks.

He slid his hand from my hair to grab the back of my other knee, lifting to wrap that one around his waist, "I plan on it, but first you need to be punished for being so reckless [Y/N].", he rubbed a hand over my ass before bringing it back harshly, "Five should do, count for me.", his eyes were dark with lust and want. "One.", I managed to say, he rubbed his hand over where he smacked before doing it again, causing my body to jolt up against his, "T..two." I felt myself getting wetter with each smack, "Good girl, one more and I'll reward you.", he praised me, I nodded, nearly orgasming on the last smack, "Five.", I was breathless, resting my head against the wall behind me.

He pulled us away from the wall, reattaching his lips to my neck as he placed me the floor, I didn't care in that moment, I just needed him. He removed my legs from around his waist, placing his hands on my knees to keep my legs open for him as he kept himself between them. I laid there looking up at him, watching him as he looked me over with hungry eyes, "So beautiful when you're flustered.", he ran his hands along my inner thighs, I bite my lip to hold back a whimper, he shook his head, "Nu-uh baby girl, let me hear those beautiful sounds."

He took his time sliding his hands up my shirt, before lifting it over my head. The cool air of the room and the cool floor hitting my sweaty skin made my nipples harden in my sports bra, he leaned down to capture my lips once more, this time the kiss was full of love and passion. I arched my back to him, he used this time to reach his hand between my back and the floor to undo my sports bra, slowly sliding the straps down my arms and tossing it over his shoulder.

Mon-El loved taking his time with me, no matter where we were, he just couldn't get enough of me, and I couldn't get enough of him. He placed open mouth kisses along my neck as he hooked his fingers in the waistband of my workout pants, I lifted my hips to help him pull them down my legs, to cold air hitting my wet core made me shiver. He groaned when he realized I wasn't wearing any panties, he knew I never wore them when I worked out, but it seems that he would never get used to that.

I fiddled with the hem of his shirt, he took the hint and sat back on his legs, pulling it over his head, once again throwing the article of clothing over his shoulder to the growing pile of clothes. I watched him with love in my eyes as he completely stripped off the rest of his clothes, "I love you [Y/N].", he crooned, settling himself on his forearms with my head in between, his body hovering over mine, "And I am going to show you exactly how much.", he added as he slid a hand between your bodies, I gasped when his finger grazed my exposed core, "So wet baby girl.", he slid his fingers between my slick folds.

I moaned when he circled my entrance with a finger before sliding it inside me, "Oh yes!", my head fell back, my mouth agape. He soon added another finger, his thumb circling my throbbing clit, he crooked his fingers hitting that sweet spot inside me as he picked up the thrusts of his fingers, he bit his lip while he watched my face, his cock twitched at the sound of my moans. My nails dug into his shoulders as I felt myself getting close to climaxing, "Oh Mon!", I gasped out. He pulled his fingers from me right before I went over the edge, making me groan softly, "Not yet, I want to feel you cum around my cock baby girl.", his words made my pussy clench around air.

He was about to bring his fingers to his mouth when I grabbed his wrist and brought them to my mouth, his eyes closed feeling me suck my juices off his fingers, "Fuck that's so hot.", he groaned, I giggled as I pulled his fingers from my mouth with a lewd pop. "Are you ready for me?", his eyes watching my face, to answer his question I slid my hand down to gently grasp his hard cock, he moaned when I stroked him, bucking himself in my hand. I removed my hand to lick the precum off my fingers, "You are going to be the death of me [Y/N].", he barely said above a whisper as he grabbed himself and placed himself at my entrance. He ran the tip of his cock through my wet folds and over my clit, teasing before he slowly inserted himself.

We both moaned when his cock was fully inside me, I would never get over how well he filled me, I bucked my hips up to his, signaling for him to move. He took the sign and slowly pulled his hips back, I moaned as every vein in his cock dragged deliciously against my walls before he slammed back into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms around his torso, letting my nails drag down his back, "Oh fuck baby girl, so tight for me.", we both realized we loved dirty talking when we found out what it was, and when we did it the first time we had sex, we also realized he liked being dominant and I liked being submissive, but only to him.

"I love the way you fill me up Mon-El.", I whispered in his ear, he growled as he pulled out and flipped me onto my hands and knees before slamming back into me, I mewled out as he went deeper. He placed one hand on my hip and the other went to my hair again, pulling hard enough to pull me up to where my back was flush to his chest, removing his hand from my hip to grab my throat, "Will you be reckless like that again baby girl?", he spoke into my ear, I shook my head, he picked up his punishing pace, squeezing my throat gently, "Words."

"No sir.", I managed to choke out the answer, he brought the hand from my hair down to rub my clit, his thrusts sped up. I found myself getting close once more, "I'm so close...", I said between moans. "Let it go for me, let me feel you.", he grunted, his thrusts were getting sloppy as he was close as well, "I fucking love you so much.", he moaned into my ear before biting my shoulder harshly, his words and his bite sent me over the edge, my pussy clenched around his cock, "Oh Mon-El!", I screeched loudly. The feeling of me cumming and screaming his name sent him over the edge, his cock throbbed inside me as he came. We panted softly as we rode out our highs, he slid to the ground beside me, pulling me with him, "I love you too Mon. So much.", I confessed to him. He smiled while placing soft kisses on my shoulder, "Promise me you'll be more careful, please.", his concern made my heart melt. "I promise.", I got to my feet, pulling him with me, "Let's go home.", I suggested while redressing, he nodded as he did the same before leading me out of the training room and out of the DEO. I smiled as well went to our shared apartment, knowing that the night was going to be a long one, which made my heart flutter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
853K 39.8K 170
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
103K 3.1K 25
a paige bueckers story.