Roomies | Nikki Sixx, Tommy L...

By thisboylennon

A young attractive female living with Mötley Crüe can get quite interesting.... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (short)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Sorry lmao

Chapter 10

7.7K 175 231
By thisboylennon

Okay so I think this chapters really cool cause you get to see everyone's POV lmao hope you like it

Nikki's POV

Nikki? Are you okay honey?"
I stir, and flutter my eyes open with a light groan.
"What happened babe?"
My blurry vision suddenly clears.
Sitting on the side of my bed was Y/N.
Why was she calling me those names? Why were her soft, small hands gently caressing my head, delicate fingers running themselves through my hair in such a soothing way.

"W-what?" I stutter. I couldn't believe what was happening. I couldn't process it.

"I'm asking if you're okay baby, you and Tommy got into a fight last night. What happened?"

Did she just call me baby?

I tried to open my mouth to answer but the words wouldn't come out.

I was too distracted by the entrancing eyes above me staring down into mine. She looked at me so lovingly. I felt as if my heart would beat out of my chest when her hand slid down and she ran her thumb gently across my bottom lip, I feel a light sting as she does it, telling me I must have gotten a cut there from fighting with Tommy. I remember what happened last night.

I was jealous.

Y/N seemed so Interested with Tommy. So why was she here calling me pet names and running her hands through my hair?

"Well um... it was... it was nothing I'd just... rather not talk about it." I manage to sputter our sounding like an absolute loser.

"That's okay baby."

My heart flutters at the name. What's going on???

She reaches behind her, then turns around again holding a damp cloth. She brings the warm fabric to my lip, wiping off the dried blood.

I wince at the light sting provided by the wet cloth against the wound, she notices my pain and rubs my forehead lovingly with her hand, then she leans down, lifting the cloth from my lip.

Her lips finally come into contact with mine.

Kissing her felt like heaven.

And I just wanted it to last forever.

But it didn't.

She got up again and looked into my eyes.

"I love you."

My heart felt like it would burst. I tried to tell her I love her too, I kept saying it. I kept trying. But it was all silence. Not a word would come out.

"Nikki?" She said with a confused look.

"Nikki???"

"Nikki!!!"

And that's when it all changed.

Y/Ns voice sounded angry now. And her warm hands weren't in my hair, but on my shoulders, shaking me awake from a dead sleep.

"Nikki wake up!!"

So it was all just a dream.....

I open my eyes and she her frustrated expression.

"What the fuck is wrong with you???!!??" She almost yells.

I squint my eyes, barley being able to see her over the sunlight coming through the windows.

"Huh?" I ask in a still half sleeping daze.

"I asked what the fuck is wrong with you!!!! I talked to Tommy when I got home last night about what happened.

Okay so that part was real.

I bring my hand up to touch my lip, which was bleeding.

No cloth to wipe the blood, and no soft lips on mine to make me forget about the pain.

"I'm sorry." I mutter.

"I can't believe you punched him! What's going on with you? Vince and Tommy have been talking to me about it. We've all noticed you're acting weird lately."

"I know it's just.... it's nothing okay?"

"It's obviously something Nikki. And whatever it is doesn't give you an excuse to beat up your best friend!"

"Well maybe it is, AND MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT ALRIGHT? ESPECIALLY NOT WITH YOU!!"

She stares at me.

Her expression softened. It turned from looking angry to being hurt. I immediately regretted yelling at her. Fuck.

"Fine." She said softly before walking out of the room and shutting the door behind her.

I sigh and lay back down in my bed.

I fucked up....

Y/N's  POV

I was so confused. But so hurt.
When Nikki yelled at me I don't know why but I just broke down.
After closing Nikki's door I slide down to sit down with my back against it.
And I try to hold back, but a tear falls from my eye.

I don't like fighting, or yelling or arguing.
And when Nikki got so mad at me I felt so bad. Why won't he talk to me? Does he hate me?

I felt so stupid for crying over this. He was probably just having a bad day.

But I couldn't hold back anymore, I let my head fall against my knees, and wrapped my arms around my legs, and quietly, I started to sob.

Vince's POV

I woke up feeling like shit. My head was aching and I was still so tired.
I groggily get myself out of my bed with a groan.
And as I walk out into the hallway I hear a sniffle.

I look down to see Y/N sitting against Nikki's bedroom door, and crying.

"Woah, Y/N are you okay?" I ask as I walk up to her kneeling down to look at her.

"No..." she choked out between quiet sobs.

I stand up and put out a hand to help her up. She takes it and stands up with me.

"What happened???" I ask concerned.

"N-Nikki yelled at me and I don't know why... I know it's stupid." She said wiping away tears.

"Hey it's not stupid... I don't know what's up with him lately. We're gonna have to figure this shit out."

Just after that she begins to cry again.

"Hey it's okay..."
I say as I step closer and wrap my arms around her. She places hers against my chest and continues to sob.

"He said he doesn't want to talk especially not with me... what's wrong with me? Does he hate me?"

"No Y/N he doesn't hate you.... it's gonna be okay. I say.

I bring a hand to her hair and lean in to kiss her forehead.

"Shhhh it's okay..."

Tommy's POV

I wake up to the sun shining through my window and directly into my eyes. I blink hard to try to be able to see but with that I get a sharp pain surrounding my eye. I get up and walk across the room to look in the mirror.

I see I have a black eye, and I remember the shit that happened last night.

Nikki beat the shit outta me.

I look down and my arms to see small cuts from the broken glass of a smashed beer bottle and I turn around, keeping my eyes on the mirror to try and see the cuts on my back.

"Goddamn." I say quietly as I observe the damage on my body.

I open my door and when I walk out into to hallway I see Vince standing right across from me, he was hugging Y/N and she was sobbing against his chest.

"Woah woah woah Y/N are you okay?"

She just shakes her head no against Vince and continues to cry.

Vince gives me a sad look, a confused one still on mine.

"What the fuck is going on here what happened??" I asked, I was so worried. What's going on???

"Why don't you ask Nikki." Vince with a look of anger and disgust, nodding his head towards Nikki's bedroom door.

My whole body instantly fills with anger.
Fighting with me and Vince is one thing but now he's making Y/N cry?

I walk up to his door and bang my fist on it three times

"GET THE FUCK OUT HERE NIKKI WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN?!?"
I yell as I continue to bang on the door.

I back away as the door suddenly swings open, Nikki looks like shit, hair messy, cuts and bruises al over his body, and wearing the same black jeans and T-shirt he was wearing last night. He walks right past me, ignoring everything around him.

"Nik-"
Vince begins but was cut off by the door slamming as Nikki stormed out of the apartment.

This is bullshit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4.2K 116
Ryan McAllister meets Nikki Sixx in rehab in 1988, instantly feeling a connection. Neither of them know how much they share in common or what's to co...
2.1K 177 23
✨𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅 𝗫 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻✨ •🤍•🤍•🤍•🤍• 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗹...
4K 80 18
"Mickey im 19 years old now, my father died at seven and a half, i dont want to live in a hole anymore." MOTLEY CRUE FANFIC!!
299K 5.3K 142
Just some Imagines involving the boys from Mötley Crüe 🖤 Imagines in this book will be equal, so each of them get an equal amount of love! ✨Second b...