Chapter 4

Written by nikkisixxsforehead:

I only changed the outfit a bit

June 8, 1981

"What do I wear?" I ask the boys as we get ready for their show. I was in a bit of a dilemma, I knew what to wear but I just wanted to get confirmation... just in case.

"What do you have?"

I let the boys raid my closet for a good ten minutes, before they finally picked out an outfit for me.

I was a little on the edge about it, but shooed then out of my room so that I could change into it.

I checked myself out in the mirror and shrugged, okay, I'll admit, it wasn't bad.

When I walked towards the door to show the boys, I cringed at the noise I made- more like, the noise the skirt made.

I opened the door and all three of the boys head shot up at the same time- along with crooked, goofy smiles.

"I sound like porn." I mumble, pulling the skirt down a little, "You know, like the leather couches."

(With black high heeled ankle boots)

"It looks great!" Vince beams, checking me out.

"Yeah, everyone wears this shit. You'll blend right in." Nikki assures me and I smile.

I expect Tommy to say something but he doesn't. He just stares, and his expression is unreadable... maybe he didn't like it.

I shrug it off, though, "So, what are you guys wearing then?"

When the boys changed into their outfits, my jaw hit the fucking floor. They looked so cool!

And apparently, this wasn't even all of it, they still had a few things to do at the venue- something about special people there who did their hair and shit for them!

We all loaded into Tommy's van and headed down to the Strip. I think Tommy parker around the back, but I couldn't tell because of all the people that were there- I mean, you'd think it was the front.

When the boys hop out, everyone that's outside goes all wild and starts hollering. They must've been quite popular.

Since Nikki rode in the back with me, he helped me out of the van, meanwhile some girls were trying to get his attention. He was just smiling but basically ignored anything they were saying.

"You wanna?" She asks and I furrow my brows.

He looks over at me briefly before turning to the girls, "Maybe another time." He smiles, grabbing my hand and pulling me through the sea of people, "Come on."

"Fucking groupie." One of the girls mutters TO MY FACE.

"What?" I stop in my tracks but Nikki pulls me along, away from the scene.