Chapter 26

Y/N's POV:

I lay down in bed, the sheets soft and warm... a smell of piney cologne in them.
Clutching the soft blanket I close my eyes, breathing in the scent as strong arms wrap themselves around me from behind.

I smile softly at the comfort, crunchy hair-sprayed hair from behind me sticking out and tickling the back of my neck slightly. He tightens his grip around me with a sigh.

I smile, turning over and cuddling in to his chest. He brings a hand to brush through my hair, still holding on to me tightly. I had never been more comfortable.

He looks down, planting a soft kiss on my head.

"I love you Y/N" he says softly, I feel the rumble of his chest as he speaks, slightly clouding the sound of his heart beat for only a second.

I look up in to his eyes as they sparkle with a jade green type colour.

"I love you too Nikki."
-
I open my eyes to see my room is pitch black. I sit up, flicking on the lamp next to my bed.

I look beside me to see nobody there and I lay back down.

What was that dream all about??

I try not to think about it too much and shut my eyes. Hoping I can get back to sleep. I have to work at 7am tomorrow.

I tried and tried and tried but I couldn't get myself to fall back asleep. All I could think about was... Nikki?

Why did I have that dream about him? God I can't tell him about this. He would probably think I'm a weirdo...
He just lost a girlfriend and now I'm dreaming about him?

I thought I was falling for Tommy... then Vince... Now.... Oh my lord what's the matter with me.
I groan, rolling over and covering my eyes with my hands.
-
I look over at my clock and realize it's already almost 6am. How long have I been laying here thinking!?!? The alarm goes off and I shut it off, getting up and beginning to get ready for work.

I put on my inform, do my hair and put on a little bit of makeup. I had some coffee and cereal and realized I still had lots of time when I was ready. It only took me 10 minutes to drive to work and I have about 30 minutes. So I lay down on the couch, reading a magazine to kill some time.

Tommy's POV

I wake up around noon, lay there for a minute... and stretch before heading straight to the kitchen. Man I'm starving! As I'm leaving my room I see something that catches my eye.

Y/N is passed out on the couch, in her work uniform, she's cuddling a pillow, a magazine plopped on the floor next to her.

I watch for a second. I mean she is in her maid outfit. I smirk to myself. Hot.

My smirk fades once I realize... isn't she supposed to be at work?

I walk up to her.

"Y/N?" I say.

No response.

I put my hand on her shoulder, shaking her slightly.

"Y/N... wake up."

She flutters her eyes open and looks at me confused for a second.

"T?"

But then her eyes widen.

"Oh my god what time is it????" She asks frantically as she shoots up in to a sitting position.

"About Noon" I answer.

She gets up and grabs her purse, looking through it quickly.

"I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AT WORK AT 7AM TOMMY!!" She exclaims.

"Oh shit." I reply.

"Where are my keys where are my keys?!?!" She asks as she starts searching everywhere for them.

"Help me look please!!!"

I do just that and start flipping couch cushions looking for her keys.

We keep looking but I don't see them anywhere.

"Oh my god where are they!?!?!" She says throwing her hands up and running them through her hair.

I guess we were making a lot of noise because Nikki and Vince both wake up and walk out in to the living area.

"What the hells going on here?" Vince asks.

"I cant find my keys and I was supposed to be at work 6 hours ago!!! I thought maybe I could make it for my second shift but I need my fucking keys!!!!" She replies.

"Shit." Nikki says as he starts looking for the Keys, Vince jumping in too, ducking to look under the table.

Just then the phone rings. I stop looking for a minute to answer it.

"Mötley residents." I answer as I put the phone to my ear.

"Yeah she's here... Y/N?"

She looks at me with a sad face. Eyebrows knitting together in concern.

"It's for you..." I say.

She sighs sadly, walking over to the phone and taking it from me. She puts it to her ear and grabs on to the cord with her other hand.

We all continue looking for her eyes until we hear something that makes us stop.

"No I- I'm sorry! I overslept it will never happen again!........ I know I'm sorry! I'll-.....please...."

We stop, looking at Y/N as she talks in to the phone.

"Okay..... yes I understand.... Okay....." she says softly. She puts the phone back on the hook looking down at the ground.

"Y/N?" I start, looking at her concerned. She looked so sad.

"I..... just lost my job." She said with a frown.

Vince and I looked at each-other not knowing what to do.

"What?!?! Cause you missed one day? Come on that's bullshit!" Nikki said with an angry tone.

Y/N leaned against the wall looking at him.

"It's not just one day Nikki. I've been doing this a lot... I guess ever since I've been living her I just.... Haven't been taking my job seriously... at least that's what my boss thinks." She said sadly.

She slowly walks over to the couch and sits down looking at the ground. Nikki sits next to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder, looking at her face. He rubs her shoulder while giving a sympathetic look.

Vince and I come sit with her too and try to comfort her.

"It'll be okay Y/N..." I say softly.

"Yeah you'll find a new job in no time!" Vince adds.

"And we're here to help any way that we can." Nikki says as he continues rubbing her shoulder.

She looks up at him and then she starts crying. I frown, almost feeling like I'm gonna cry now. I hate when people are sad. Especially my friends. I look at Vince and he frowns too. We again weren't sure what to do. We're not very experienced in solving problems like this.

Nikki seems to be good at this though.

She hugs him and starts crying in to his chest and I look down at the floor. I feel so bad...