Chapter 8

So I planned this part of the story before realizing that this song came out years after the story is placed but fuck it just pretend.

Also this music video is just fuckin great 😂

Nikki's head soon began to feel better, he helped me pick up anything on my desk that had fallen

Afterwards he left me to get dressed.
I decided a I would throw in a cute red satin party dress that I had gotten around a month earlier. I hadn't yet had a chance to wear it, I don't part too much. I had a feeling living with these boys would change that though.

I let the towel fall to the ground and I slip on the dress and some black heels.

I walk over to my vanity and plug in my hair dryer.
I dry my hair and tease it lightly at the top, adding some volume and fluff once I liked what I had going on I sprayed it down and moved on to makeup. I went pretty a bold red lip that matched the dress, and some black sparkly eyeshadow.

I stood up, turning to look at myself in the full body mirror on the other side of my room and smiled.
I'm not gonna lie. I looked pretty damn good.
-
I walk out into the living room to see the boys waiting on the sofa.

Vince sees me and whistles.

I roll my eyes at him and the rest of the boys turn their heads to look at me.

I stand there with my hand on my hip with a smirk on my face.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I say cockily.
Just then a buzz comes from the other side of the room, Tommy looks over at the door and Vince runs to press the button next to it,

"Hello?" He says.

"It's Mick, get your asses down here."

"Be down in a sec man" Vince laughs.

I look back to see Nikki still staring at me. Specifically at my legs. I begin to walk towards him but he still stares.
I wave my hand in front of his face.
"Earth to Nikki" I say.