Chapter 9

August 5th 1981
Vince's POV
It's been 5 hours of singing my lungs out and about ready to get the fuck out of the studio.
I'm really happy we're teasing our first album and all but this shits tiring.
"Nah let's do it one more time. I was too pitchy on that second verse."
I say after reviewing the tape.
I put the headset on and give a cue to start. Took my love
Into overdrive
Custom pink
Tonight you'll pay the price
When she's hot
Well damn she's hot
Electric love
Like Sandra Dee
Should have seen her dance

-

Y/Ns POV

"Honey we're home!" I hear Tommy's voice mock as the three boys walk in the door.

"Hey rockstars how did the recording go?" I ask with a smile. The boys have been working on this album for a while already and I was so happy for them.

"Pretty well, my throats killing me though."
Vince adds, walking into the kitchen to grab water.

"I wouldn't worry that's just from sucking dick." Nikki laughs earning a middle finger from Vince as he walks past sipping his bottle of water.

Tommy joins me on the other side of the sofa and we sit there watching the tv mindlessly for a little while.

"I almost wish I worked today. It's been pretty boring without you guys here I must say." I say as I shift to lean more comfortably into the cushions. I had plans to meet up with an old friend later tonight but not until 8:30. So the whole day I had just been doing a whole lot of nothing.

"Hah! See you love us." Nikki adds on, taking a seat next to me, filling the space between Tommy and I.

"Okay, maybe I do." I admit with a smile, leaning my head on Nikki's shoulder.

I had really enjoyed living with the boys. We hadn't known each other very long but they had already become some of my closest friends.

-
Nikki's POV

we've been living with Y/N for quite some time now and to be honest I still haven't gotten over my feelings for her. I keep telling myself it's just some dumb crush but at this point it's don't even know what's wrong with me.

Yeah I still fuck random girls at party's and shit but I can't seem to find anyone that compares to her.  I haven't met any other girl that makes me get that weird... butterfly-ee feeling in my stomach. This sounds to fucking stupid.

I keep thinking about the stupid bet between us guys and continue to feel bad about it.
I admit I'm a fucking asshole but I don't feel right about this.
But it's just because of my feelings for her.
I feel fuckin horrible about this stupid bet.
I'm thinking too much.
none of us have gotten into her pants yet and to be honest I'm thankful for that.

If anyone but me did I couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

Okay maybe more than a little bit.

Okay maybe I'd kill the fucker.

Too far too far.

The problem is I know there's something between Tommy and her. They're always looking at each other in this weird fuckin way and I can't fucking stand it.

I need to get over it.

Realize nothings ever gonna happen between us. She seems to be way more interested in Tommy. And she already almost fucked Vince.