Love & Lust (CURRENTLY BEING...

By WaattyAriiaa

------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings... More

• Authors Note •
• Cast List •
• Playlist •
Chapter 1
Comments
Comments
Chapter 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Offical Goodbye.
Hello :)
Editing

Chapter 11

23.6K 454 212
By WaattyAriiaa

Belle Fawn

The next day I had woke up to the sound of tons of messages. No doubt they were all coming from my parents. When I had looked at my phone I was right, missed calls and texts of messages all saying the same thing.

Mom: How could you quite your internship, do you know how hard your dad worked to get you that?

Mom: Did Gracie push you to do this? This is very unlike you.

Dad: Belle Fawn I've never been more disappointed in you in my life.

Dad: I've talked my ass off about you to get you that internship, how could you just quit?

Mom: You will be going back to work today, your lucky your father worked something out!

Dad: You are real lucky I was able to talk to Liam about your internship that you still have by the way.

My eyes were watering in frustration at how foul they were being when they didn't even know the situation. They were so selfish and I hated it sometimes. Plus the thought of having to actually go back there and see him irked me. But, I pushed myself to be grown up about this. This internship could actually help me in the future and it's just for the summer.

Another thing was no matter how harsh my parents were I didn't want them being disappointed in me like they are now. So I had to suck it up and go back, I'll just tell Liam that I'll forget what he said and did and that he should do the same. For the sake of both of us. That's what I'll do besides it was only for the summer. While I did my morning necessities I couldn't help but, think about how they found out.

I haven't even talked to my parents about yesterday and Gracie would never tell. Which only brought me to the conclusion that Liam must have told them. It only just made me all the more upset with him. All I knew was even if I got the internship back I wasn't going today, I wasn't ready to face him again so soon. Even if my parents were upset there was no way I was going in right now.

When I finished in the bathroom, I jogged downstairs and the fresh smell of pancakes drifted into my nose.

"Good morning B." Gracie greeted, quite happily once I walked in.

"Hey, what has you so happy?" I asked, taking a seat on a stool at the counter.

"Oh I don't know maybe the fact that you are finally going to do something you want to do not something your parents are forcing you to do." she explained while fixing up our plates.

Her claim made me feel instantly guilty at the harsh reality. The one where I'm actually going back to the internship. The one where I'm not doing what I want and where I'm following my parents lead.

"What, what's with that face?" she questioned, narrowing her eyes in suspicion.

"I'm so sorry Gracie." I started with a sigh, watching as she froze, "They texted me a lot of times talking about how they were disappointed.." I tried to explain myself further but, she cut me off swiftly.

"Belle you didn't!" she shouted, dropping the utensils she was using down making a clattering sound.

"I did." I muttered, looking down at the white counter top to avoid her pointed emerald eyes, "They got the internship back for me and I'm just going to do it for myself." I finished, already feeling her irritation grow.

When I looked up she now had a really disappointed look on her face. A look that hurt me a little more than my parents ever could. Which certainly said a lot, she didn't even say anything when she looked at me. She shook her head before storming out of the kitchen. Then I heard the front door slam shut and I jumped at the sudden sound. I sighed in defeat, no matter what I just can't seem to make anyone happy.

•••

It was now Friday morning and my parents were livid that I didn't go back yesterday but, I brushed it off and told them I felt sick. So I was going today which they bought and now here I am trying to work up the courage to go in. After very slowly counting to three I finally pushed open the doors to the building. I glanced around at the men and women buzzing around the area. With a sigh I made my way to the elevator pressing the tenth floor. Nerves flooded my stomach instantly once the elevator started moving up.

I kept reminding myself that I'm here for myself not Liam and that I'm just going to tell him what I need to tell him and will be done with it. Everything will go back to normal and I'll get through this internship. Then I won't have to see him ever again after this summer ends.

Once the elevator doors opened, the door up ahead did as well, the one to Liam's office. Our eyes meeting not a second later and my palms grew sweaty from how nervous I was. I walked out of the elevator just as he advanced closer. When we met in the middle he was about to talk before I decided to say something first.

"Look I'm just here because, of this internship so can we just forget everything that happened the other day." I managed to get out without stuttering which I was pretty proud about.

The way he stared at me caused annoying butterflies to fill my gut. When we maintained eye contact I tried to look away but, I couldn't. He slowly grabbed my hand in his making me intake a breath of air at the touch. My hand felt much smaller in his and his thumb traced small circles on the inside of my palm.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that to you." he said, finally breaking the silence and his tone was the softest I've ever heard it.

It made my face heat up, especially with the way he was holding my hand. The fact that he apologized though made me feel ten times better about being here. But, I was still cautious about him and his ways.

"Thank you for apologizing." I replied, with a small smile on my lips.

He managed a small smirk as we stayed staring at one another daring the other to break the eye contact. He was still holding my hand which I glanced down at and it was like he barely noticed too. Because, the next second he withdrew his from mine making me wish I didn't point it out. Just to feel him holding my hand again but, I pushed that thought out of my head, he's just my boss.

"I have a meeting right now, you can just sit in with me it shouldn't take long." he stated, before walking past me to the elevator doors.

I followed behind him into the small box, leaning against the wall while he pressed for the fifth floor. As I looked at him memories of the other day were coming to mind. Liam is the first guy to have ever touched me so intimately and he doesn't even know it. Which weirdly made him special to me especially since I wanted him too. I'd never wanted any guy to touch me or even thought about it until him.

It was just the fact that he doesn't know I'm a virgin in every aspect. If he did I don't think he'd be so open to touching me like he did. But, I don't think any of that matters now he's probably forgotten about it anyway like I asked him too. He's a very very attractive man so I'm sure he gets plenty of women.

When the elevator stopped he stepped out first as I trailed behind him. We went into the same meeting room as last time only this time people were already there including Nathan. Liam sat at the head of the table while I took the chair next to him. Once Nathan realized it was me his eyes widen slightly, his stare questioning. He was about to talk but, I remembered when Liam got mad about that so I held my finger up against my lips.

That's when Liam spoke up, "Tomorrow is the charity event and I just wanted to go over what we have so far." he started.

I now remembered how he asked me to decorate for it and wondered if he still wanted me to do that. I wouldn't mind but, it would mean I'd probably spend over time with him. As people started to list off things for the event Nathan poked me in the side making me jump. Liam looked at me and his eyes narrowed slightly before he glanced to Nathan.

This was going to be a long meeting, hmm de ja vu.

•••

Liam lied when he said it shouldn't take long it was almost two hours later when the meeting finally finished. Within those hours everything was being organized and ready for the event though. Once it was over Nathan turned to me and all I said was surprise which seemed to make him laugh and shake his head. He even walked side by side with me out of the room.

""I'm glad you're back do you wanna go get lunch right now?" he asked.

As I was about to reply a hand was placed on my lower back, making me stand up straighter at the action, "Actually Belle and I have some planning to do for the charity event right?" his thumb softly stroked against my lower back and my teeth caught my bottom lip.

"Yeah sorry." I dumbly replied, the only thing I could really focus on was Liam's hand on my back, touching me again.

"That's okay maybe another time." I nodded at Nathan's reply and he walked away while I spun around to face Liam.

His hand was now on my hip as his hazel eyes dilated just like they did the other day. It made my stomach twist with nervousness. I couldn't handle  his deep stare it was too lustful and piercing. Like his eyes were taking in every inch of my face. Then his hand started to glide down to my thigh and his touch felt hot as my breaths began to come out slower.

What was he doing, god, it felt like I couldn't ever think when he was near, "Liam." I said breathlessly, reaching to grab his hand to stop it, "Y-you can't."

"Why, why can't I?" he questioned with a growl, his tone laced with frustration.

Because I'm a virgin!

"Because, you're my boss a-and my dad's friend." I lied coming up with something other than how I truly felt.

"And if I wasn't?" he asked, removing his hand from mine and placing it back on my hip, his other one as well.

My breath hitched, "Could I touch you?" his tone was seductive, low while the tips of his fingers skimmed up my side slowly, "Like this or.." he brought his other hand to trail down the side of my bare thigh, "Like this?" his sultry voiced asked, while he leaned down to whisper in my ear.

Everywhere he touched felt hot and he was barely even touching me. My mouth ran dry and I couldn't find any words in me to say right now. All I could do was watch him in utter shock and longing. His hand on my side slid to my back firmly while his other rounded into my inner thigh. My breathing was coming out rapid from the anticipation and excitement.

I didn't know whether to stop him or let him keep going.

But, that decision was made for me when his phone started to ring. His hands slipped from my body and I watched as he grunted in frustration before taking his phone out of his pocket to answer it. I actually felt like I could breath again once he stepped away to talk. My mind was so hazy a second ago that I'd have probably let him touch me more. This was so unlike me, I didn't understand this behavior at all.

"Yeah the charity event will be great." he spoke in the distance while I tried to collect myself mentally and physically.

The way he made me feel was overwhelming and I hoped he wouldn't continue and that we could just work on the charity event. Because, never in my life did I understand what Elena Gilbert from The Vampire Diaries said about being consumed by another being.

Until now.

For once the universe was on my side because, when he finished his call. We headed to his office to work on the event but, the air between us wasn't as tense as it was before it was oddly comfortable. Like touching me had somehow burned some of that tension out.

When we got inside his office, my eyes had widen at the sight. Everywhere was all of these different kind of decorations. There was colored balloons along the ceiling spread out as examples. Different designs of banners were also hung up. And right on his desk was a display of some supplies as well.

It honestly looked magical in here with all of the shiny decorations.

"I've had my team put together some decorations and I thought you could help with picking the final touches." he explained, while we walked through his office, my hand going up to twirl a string from a balloon between my fingers.

I glanced over to him to see him sitting down at his desk. I quickly looked away as I stared around at all of the many things.

"I like these balloons." I muttered, looking up at a black heart shaped balloon.

"What else?" he asked, as I walked over to in front of his desk.

"This one." I chose a cover that had a white heart in the middle but, was black all around, "And you should put these in the middle of the table." I added pointing to the black vases with swirly white designs.

It went on like this for a while with me telling him my ideas and choosing different things for the event. He listened to me and had me write down on a list extra things I chose. I felt very good about everything I picked and I just hoped it all looked nice actually put together. This would be after all my first event I decorated for.

In the beginning I was anxious that he'd try something again but, he was overall professional about it. Which left me feeling a bit happy that he was taking this charity event seriously. He wanted it to look good and go well which I found so caring of him. Liam was a complicated guy but, what I did know was that he was caring enough to run this building that helps others.

That alone was enough for me to forgive him.

_________________________________

Hey everyone here's another chapter I hope you all are enjoying it so far!

Thoughts?

Do you forgive Liam?

Predictions?

_________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...
593 50 41
At 24 years old, Audrey is slowly achieving her dreams. A teacher, working in a challenging, rough-around-the-edges high school, every day is differ...
194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
32.9K 415 51
"I had to stop you- otherwise I would've filled your mouth with my cum, and I am far from done with you yet", he confessed pulling my thighs towards...