Amnesia~Minsung 💕

Por JayTheSwaggyGay

This is the sequel to Hatred! If you haven't read Hatred yet you should or else this one will make no sense... Más

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV

XIV

2K 80 69
Por JayTheSwaggyGay

Jisung's perspective

It's been 2 years since the night of the concert and I have moved in with Minho. I got a job with him at the coffee shop and now we share an apartment. Everything is just so perfect, I am so in love. Minho is just everything I ever wanted and more, I have no idea how I ended up with a man like him, but I did and it's amazing.

Anyways, today is the day of Seungmin and Hyunjin's wedding! It's been 2 years since they got engaged but they wanted everything to be  absolutely perfect for their special day. I was so proud of them, I know how in love they are and it's amazing. I don't remember how they got together or anything like that but I imagine it was perfect, just like their relationship. They are such goals and it's great, they are so good for each other. I love it.

I turn put my tux on and turn around to see Minho enter the room. He had an amazing suit on and my god was he an absolute snacc! I run to him and give him and huge hug and squeeze him in my arms.

"Awh, what's got you being all cute today?" Minho says in baby talk.

"You~" I baby talk back.

"Me?" He smiles to me.

"You." I confirm. "You just look so good!"

"So do you." He pinchea my cheek and sits on the bed, no longer hugging me of course.

"Thank you." I sit on his lap casually.

"You're very welcome." Minho wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek.

"You missed." I joke.

"Missed what?" He tilts his head.

"My lips silly." I pout.

"Well in that case." He kisses my lips and I kiss back.

He pull apart and Minho laughs. "We needa go now, let's go."

I nod and we stand up. Then I get an idea and jump on Minho's back. "Tired." I pout.

He stumbles as he wasn't ready for that. He gains his balance and supports me on his back by putting his arms around my ankles. "Maybe warn me next time?" He says to me.

"Fine sorry." I pout more.

"Stop pouting! Ima be sad!" Minho whines.

I pout more just cuz.

Minho frowns and I feel bad.

"Hey! No sad!" I aggressively hug his neck from where I was on his back.

Minho laughs and so do I. "I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say, arms still around his neck, I was comfy.

Sadly however, we got to the car and Minho put me in the passenger seat. I buckle up and wait for him to get in. He does and buckles up too, driving to the field where the ceremony is going to be held.

We get there and Minho opens the door for me and I get out of the car, giving him a small kiss.

"Hey, when we get married who's gonna wear the dress." Minho looks at me.

"Dress? Wait, hold up. When???" I widen my eyes.

"You'd be cute in a dress." Minho dodges my question.

"Again, when??? Are you gonna propose." I look at him.

"Not yet, sorry." Minho says.

"Nah, not disappointed. But you better eventually." I say with power.

"That's why I said yet." He boops my nose.

I giggle. "Okay let's go, I'm hungry and I see food. I'm sure they won't mind."

Minho nods, grabbing my hand and we interlock fingers. I lay my head on his arm as we walk and smile to my self, I was lucky to have this man as my boyfriend.

I see the food and let go of Minho's hand, grabbing a cookie and shoving it into my mouth.

"Woah there buddy." I hear a voice say. I look up and see Hyunjin.

I swallow the food in my mouth and smile. "Congrats on like.. all this!" I say.

"Thank you." Hyunjin smiles to me. "You guys better invite me to your wedding."

"We will!" I say, looking at Minho. "Right?"

"Right." He confirms.

Hyunjin laughs. "Minho, just propose already, he's practically begging for you to."

"Not yet okay." Minho shakes his head.

"Anyways." I interrupt. "Where's Seungmin?"

"The bride doesn't show up til the ceremony." Minho tells me.

I giggle. "Seungmin is a bride."

"My bride." Hyunjin smiles. "Oh my mom's here, see ya." He runs off to some older lady, probably his mom.

I giggle. "They're cute together."

"So are we." Minho puts his arm around my waist.

"Yep!" I say as I look through the food for some good sweets to bite into.

I grab a plate and put many sweets on it and then go sit down. Minho joins me, his own plate of food and sweets as well.

I stuff my face and wait for the ceremony to start.

After a bit I hear the music starting and the people starting the ceremony. Minho goes up to be the best man, he is the best and he is a man. I giggle at myself. Then I get up.

I'm the flower boy!! It's great! I go get the flowers and everything and the ceremony starts. Stuff happens and then I get to put the flowers down.

I skip down the isle throw in flowers all over the red carpet. They were pretty, they were pretty shades of purple. I throw them and then go stand with Minho, I hug him arm casually and watch.

He looks at me and whispers, "That was really cute."

I smile. "I tried."

"I can tell." He nods.

Then I see Seungmin, he was wearing a gorgeous suit. It was a nice white colour, perfect for the 'bride'. I smile and wave at him, he waves back to me and smiles as well. I see Felix by his side, he was chosen to be the 'best woman' it was funny because he was a guy but it also fit him so well. If he was asexual he would be such a bottom, well if he was gay.

Seungmin gets to the stage thing and gives Hyunjin a peck on the lips then stands in position.

They do their 'I do's' and then go to dance together.

I smile to Minho. "That was really cute."

"It was." Minho nods.

I hug him. "I love youuuu! Hey ima go talk to Felix, we haven't spoken in a bit, I'll see you later okay?" I pull away from the hug.

"Okay baby, you don't need to ask permission, I'm going to catch up with Jeongin, he's here I saw him earlier." Minho nods to me.

I nod and go to find Felix.

I see him at a table eating some sweets and I sit with him. "Hey! It's been a while! I missed you." I pout.

"Awh, I tried calling." Felix pouts too.

"Oh, eh thats okay." I nod.

Felix and I talk for a bit and then Felix turns around. "I think they're throwing the bouquet."

"Really?" I ask, looking too, there was a crowd around Seungmin.

"Seems like it, I don't plan to get married soon so I'm not going to bother." Felix says.

"I'm too lazy. Plus Minho and I will get married soon anyways." I giggle.

"You guys better." Felix nods.

"I plan to, once he proposes obviously, I'm too scared to do that." I laugh nervously.

"You're a bottom, that's not your job anyways." Felix giggles.

"Right." I nod.

I hear excited screaming and rolls my eyes, people were just over exaggerating.

Suddenly Felix gasps and I feel and hand tap my shoulder.

I turn around to see Minho holding the bouquet of flowers in his hand. "Look what I caught." He winks.

I gasps. "Holy shit really?"

"Yep, here." He hands me the flowers and I smile.

Then I not something and I widen my eyes, I was in total shock.

Minho had just gotten down on one knee and held up a ring to me.

"Jisung, I love you so much and I don't want to live without you, ever." He looks at me. "Will you marry me?"

I start to cry, happy tears. "Yes! Oh my god!" The tears fall faster from my eyes.

I was standing at this point and Minho puts the ring on my finger and then hugs me, I hug him back and we were both crying happy tears.

There was lots of clapping and I realize he planned this with Hyunjin because Hyunjin looked very proud and satisfied.

We embrace and then we pull back a small bit and share a kiss.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

65.6K 1.4K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
1.4M 45.1K 60
minho hates the new drummer. 12/24/23- 1m reads !!! credits to my best friend and soulmate for this ff idea ⚠️TWS//⚠️ sh ed suicidal thoughts abus...
234K 9.3K 33
Minho, a popular boy is hated by many people for being incorrectly known as a player. Han Jisung is also one of these students. Minho has liked Jisun...
85.4K 3.3K 24
COMPLETED -expensive secretㅣHyunjin × Felix- Hyunjin has a secret, that he doesn't even want his closest friends to find out about. But the more tim...