The Unsinkable Ship (Jerrie F...

By Rebelix_Rose

A story of two-class-crossed lovers who meet aboard the disaster-bound ship, fall in love, and then struggle... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note II
Author's Note III

Eighteen

59 3 0
By Rebelix_Rose

Chase

NARRATOR'S POV~

"What if they go here?" Jade asked, referring to Zayn and his valet Mr. Lovejoy.

"We will run, we will hide. As long as we possibly can until they catch us, or even not," Perrie stated, laughing.

"Although we rummage the whole ship," Perrie added, still laughing.

"That's great huh," Jade replied, laughing along with Perrie.

Perrie kissed Jade. Jade gladly kissed back passionately. Their simple kiss turned into a make-out session. When the air becomes a problem, they both pulled away, goofy smile spread across their faces.

"I'll just change. Wait for me," Perrie stated, kissing Jade's cheek.

"Okay, I'll wait," Jade replied, and beamed a smile at Perrie.

When Perrie entered her room to change, Jade peeked outside the ship. Their surroundings are getting so cold. She hugged herself, rubbing her palms together and exhaling on it for warmth. She went back inside the sitting room to see Perrie.

"It's getting cold," Jade stated.

Perrie appeared from her room wearing the Pink Satin and White Chiffon Sashed Dress. With pink satin and white chiffon accents and matching sash, this empire waist evening gown gives Perrie a very soft and feminine feel. The cut is gorgeous on her and pairs well with her pale skin. Her hair was worn down defiantly in loose curls.

"You look nice," Jade stated, looking at Perrie's dress. But right after she said that, they both heard some knocks on the door, looking for Perrie.

"Miss Perrie?" Lovejoy called. Jade and Perrie ran away for not being able to be caught by him.

"My drawings," Jade stated and Perrie ignored, they went to the other room. When Lovejoy entered the sitting room, there was no sign of neither Perrie nor Jade.

Jade had no idea what's going on, but she's just enjoying this time with Perrie. She found her real happiness here in this ship. Jade never stopped in silently thanking the heavens the she won the tickets here. If that didn't happen, she won't be able to be here of course, her dream being here with her friends wouldn't happened. And of course, if it wasn't because of her determination, she won't win the tickets, and she won't meet Perrie. On the very first time they laid their eyes on each other, there's a little bit of awkwardness, but they just shrugged it off. They didn't know after that they will meet by an accident. Jade never wished to meet someone in that state, it's just a coincidence. Perrie thought that if she didn't meet Jade, she won't be able to stand for herself. She thinks that if it wasn't because of Jade, maybe she's gone now.

A lot of people are against Perrie's wants, but no matter what, her mind won't change anymore. She promised herself that she won't be weak again. She won't give up easily in the middle of her problems. In fact, it's not just the lost of her father was the main reason of it, but also the way how she got treated by her mother. When she was younger, she was already against her. Even going outside, Perrie wasn't allowed to do that for a long time. Her father was the only one who stood by her side, because he's the only one who could understand her. It's so melancholic to think about it, but Perrie is already contented knowing that Jade is with her. She didn't wish to have Jade in her life, but she's so thankful that she came onto her world. Back then, she couldn't fight for her due to lack of strength and courage. But when she finally built up those, she confessed her feelings towards Jade.

At this point, they're on one room, hiding from Zayn's valet.

"Wow, you're so fast," Jade stated, making Perrie laugh.

Perrie breathes heavily. "I got tired, my gosh," She stated, still laughing. Jade laughed along with her but Perrie puts her index finger on her lips, trying to shush Jade.

"Shh, be quiet for us not to be caught," Perrie whispered and giggled.

"Alright alright, I'll be quiet," Jade whispered, chuckling.

They thought that Zayn's valet is busy rummaging Perrie's room just to find her. So at the moment, they just kept on enjoying their time together.

Perrie on one hand, was already thinking about what she's going to do when this ship docks. She's already decided and sure that she won't marry Zayn anymore. Like what she said, she couldn't care less even though Jade got nothing much in her pocket. The only thing that matters to her is Jade's attitude. For her, Jade got an atiitude that she's looking for. She's so nice and caring, she learned a lot from her. Ever since they met, Perrie kept on wishing on the stars that Jade will be by her side for the rest of her life.

Jade on the other hand, wasn't really expecting any of these things that are happening. Their first kiss, the drawing, and Perrie changing her mind. Yes, Perrie indeed changed her mind. Jade just doesn't have any idea that the reason behind Perrie's misery is her father's death. She hasn't told Jade about losing their fortune yet. It's confidential for her. Until now, she couldn't stand the fact about it. She couldn't tell Jade although she trusted her more than anyone could ever imagine. Jade only knew that her engagement with Zayn is just arranged and set up. But not the reason behind that.

It's been almost 2 years since Perrie's father died. A lot disappeared, including their fortune. Only Perrie's father was the breadwinner of their family, to maintain their upper-class status. She doesn't have any siblings to rely on.

At the moment, Perrie is just settled on their sofa, silently. Their huge home- that now became just a house, were so quiet because of this sixteen year old girl's emotions. Ever since her father died, she lost a lot of strength. Seems like half of her world broke. Her father was her other half.

"Perrie, sweetheart. Are you alright?" Deborah asked, even if it's obvious that Perrie's not okay.

Perrie didn't respond. She's definitely not in a mood to have a talk with her mother. She needs her father.

"Darling, listen to me. It's almost two years since your father died. I hope that-"

"You hope that what? That I'll forget? Mother, please. Stop, I know you're going to remind me about the fortune again. Yes, I know it. But could you please let me be alone for a while?" Perrie stated, cutting her mother off.

"I won't leave you alone here, sweetheart. Ever since he left, you changed a lot. Do you think your father wants to see you being like that?" Deborah stated, making Perrie roll her eyes.

"Of course not. Mother, please stop. Stop pretending that you're concerned. I know that you never lend anyone that," Perrie stated.

"What? Why are you telling me that? You're my daughter, Perrie. And it's just right that I should-"

"-I know I know. Yes, you are my mother but I never felt that you treated me as your daughter. Only dad can make me feel like I'm the best daughter in the world which in fact wasn't true. Although I'm not that perfect as your only child, he made me feel his unconditional love that seems like I'm a fragile vase that needs to be protected. You doesn't even acknowledge my presence for many times. Where are you when I feel sick? Where are you when I achieved some awards from school? Where are you when I graduated? Where are you when I needed you the most? Mother, you were nowhere to be found. When we lost dad, I saw you and just for a little time. But at the same time I feel like I'm living in a jail and you're the cop. One wrong move, you'll say a lot. I know I couldn't and shouldn't question you being my mother, but because of how you treated me, you're giving me a reason to speak up like this," Perrie stated cutting of her mother once again, as her tears starting to roll down her cheeks.

"Your father were no longer here, Perrie, that's why I'm here for you, to pay for-"

"So you mean that you've just waited for dad to be gone? For what? For you to be able to do anything you want? To be able to put anything above my shoulders? And what about that arrange marriage? That Zayn? Why are you forcing me to marry him? For money? Why?" Perrie stated cutting her mother off.

"It will ensure our survival. We don't have to wait for somebody to offer us help. Sweetheart, he will help us. Isn't it what you want? For us to be rich until you grow up? Aren't you glad that I'm making sure and finding a way to solve our financial problem?" Deborah replied, Perrie groaned.

"Glad? Me?" Perrie stated pointing at herself. "How is that possible if you're forcing me to marry the man I don't and will never love? If you only knew what I feel mother," Perrie stated, and right after that she ran straight into her room and locked herself inside.

Jade had no idea that behind Perrie's smile and laugh, there's a lot of pain. A lot. Not literal pain, but the pain that remained in her heart and mind. Pain that the people around her caused. The pain that is controlling her whole being.

"Why does it seems like they already gave up searching," Jade stated, laughing silently. Perrie laughed.

"Hmm, I don't think so. If ever those people wouldn't find me at the moment, they won't stop. I knew Zayn," Perrie stated, truthfully.

"Yeah right. He's so brilliant, isn't he?" Jade stated, sarcastically.

"You said so, yeah. But still, although he's that bright, he never realized that I didn't love him....and of course, I never loved him," Perrie stated making Jade shocked.

"Wait have I heard it right? You never loved him?" Jade repeated, confirming what she heard.

"I got set up to marry him, remember?" Perrie stated.

"But..even a little? never?" Jade stated, still confirming.

"There's no way I would fall in love with that oppressive man who sees me nothing more than a possession," Perrie stated, rolling her eyes.

Jade just stared at Perrie. She thinks that there's something Perrie was hiding. She can read it in Perrie's eyes.

"Our arrange marriage was just....just for our survival," Perrie stated. When she realized what she said, she quickly tried to cover it up, but she failed.

"Oh-Uhm I mean, for....for-"

"For your survival?" Jade stated, confirming.

Perrie can't tell her about their misfortune. She got told that nobody should find out anything about losing their fortune. The only thing that people knew is her father's death.

When Jade was about to ask her one more time, they felt the presence of Zayn's valet that is coming nearby.

They rushed outside the room and walked faster. They got chased, but they ran. The chasing continues.

They immediately ran to the elevator on the way to E deck.

"No, wait, wait!" Perrie stated while entering the elevator.

"Wait-wait, wait, wait!" Jade repeated as they both entered the elevator.

Thankfully, they managed to close the elevator before they got chased.

The elevator started to descend. Zayn's right-hand, Mr. Lovejoy, looked at them and blew a deep sigh. Perrie raised her middle finger at him, making Jade laugh. Perrie laughed at him.

"Bye!" Perrie stated, playfully while waving her hand.

They're just laughing their asses off, but still, carried on running away.

~~~

A/N: A little flashback, and Mr. Lovejoy looking for Perrie. What can you say readers? Hope you like it.❤️

~RR~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.9K 24
~ In which an obsessed gang leader chases after an innocent girl~ The infamous Perrie Edwards always gets what she wants no matter what she has to do...
257K 5.7K 32
*there is a story called "Waves of the Ocean" which is a copy from this book without permission - please do NOT read it. 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒 | Josephine Buk...
15.2K 367 23
IN WHICH a girl from a corrupt family boards the Titanic, known as the unsinkable ship. She wishes to find unsinkable love, one filled with adventure...
21.2K 733 35
[How Alex and Perrie met.] [Disclaimer: this is a work of fantasy and DOES NOT intend to describe the real personality/nature of the characters.] 'I...