Kitty's

By Melon1294

Y/n is sick of being lonely. Her parents died three years ago, her only friend moved away. So whats the harm... More

Chapter 1 😸
Chapter 2 😺
Chapter 3 😺
Chapter 4 😺
Chapter 5 😺
Chapter 6 😺
Chapter 7 😸
Chapter 8 😺
Chapter 9 😺
Chapter 10 😺
Chapter 11😺
Chapter 12 😺
Chapter 13 😺
Chapter 14 😺
Chapter 15 😺
Chapter 16 😺
Chapter 17 😺
Chapter 18 😺
Chapter 19 😺
Chapter 20 😺
Annoucement
Chapter 21 😺
Chapter 22 😺
Chapter 23 😺
Chapter 24 😺
Chapter 25 😺
Chapter 26😺
Chapter 27 😺
Chapter 28 😺
Chapter 29 😺
Chapter 30 😺
Chapter 31 😺
Chapter 32 😺
Chapter 34 😺
Chapter 35 😺
Chapter 36 😺
Chapter 37 😺
Chapter 38 😺
Chapter 39 😺
Chapter 40 😺
Chapter 41 😺
Chapter 42 😺
Chapter 43 😺
Chapter 44 😺
Chapter 45😺
Chapter 46 😺
Chapter 47😺
Chapter 48😺
Chapter 50 😺
Chapter 51 😺
Chapter 52😺
Chapter 53 😺
Chapter 54 😺
Chapter 55😺
Chapter 56😺
Chapter 57😺
Chapter 58😺
Chapter 59😺
Chapter 60😺
Chapter 61😺
Chapter 62😺
Chapter 63😺
Chapter 64😺
Chapter 65😺
Chapter 66😺
Chapter 67😺
Chapter 68😺
Chapter 69😺
Chapter 70😺
Chapter 71😺
Chapter 72😺
Chapter 73😺
Chapter 74😺
Chapter 75😺
Chapter 76😺
Final Chapter 😺

Chapter 33 😺

17.9K 729 157
By Melon1294

~Y/N POV~

It was so great to see Lisa again in person after three years.

We talked about a lot before she had to leave which was okay actually. Just before I left the cafe I ordered a selection of muffins for the boys to take home for them.

I was excited to tell them all about it and wondered if they were okay. I've left them at home alone before and they've always been okay but I can't help but think and worry about them just in the off case one day something does happen. At the same time though I was only gone for at least two hours which is not that long but a lot could happen too.

As I arrive home and parked my car in the drive way I grabbed the bag of muffins and skipped my way to the front door and inside to quickly close the door.

"Are those muffins?!"

I turned to the sound of Jungkooks voice behind me, already eyeing up the bag ready to devour the contents within.

"They are."

His eyes lit up and he licked his lips, trying to keep his cool but miserably failing.

"Would you like some?"

I know he'd obviously say yes and he eagerly nodded. I slowly handed out the bag for him to take but it was quickly grabbed from my grip followed by mischievous laughter.

"JIMIN-SSWI!!" Jungkook

He screamed and ran after him towards the kitchen. I burst out laughing with Taehyung and Hoseok laughing with me from the sofas in front of the tv.

"So how has everyone been? No fighting?"

I asked as I made my way over to sit next to Hoseok who swung his arm around my shoulder to pull me closer.

"Nope, none. We're all good." Hoseok

I eyes him suspiciously. He was forcing his smile, I've learned by now his true smile and his fake smile and right now he's fake smiling.

"Where's Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon?"

"I'm here!" Yoongi

He appeared from the kitchen walking through with Jin behind him who was shaking his head disappointingly.

"Those boys. Remember their for sharing with everyone!" Jin

He shouted to the kitchen only to receive multiple yeahs back. Jin rolled his eyes and came to sit on my other side. Yoongi strolled towards the stairs and started to head the way.

"I'm going for a shower and then a sleep. I'll be in your room y/n if you need me." Yoongi

He winked at me over his shoulder and continued to walk up the stairs until he disappeared around the corner out of sight. I gave up arguing with the boys about who sleeps in my room. It's a pointless argument but I don't mind if I'm brutally honest.

"Well I better go get some muffins before those two eat them all." Taehyung

He stated as he rose up from the sofa across from me and ran towards the kitchen.

"Hey I want that one!" Taehyung

He shouted from the kitchen after he ran through. I guess the muffins were a good idea but it would back fire if they begin to fight over them.

"So where Namjoon? I haven't seen him at all this morning."

I looked at jin and then Hoseok as I'm seated sandwiches between them.

"He's not feeling well so he's resting in his bedroom." Jin

"Well I better go see if he's okay."

I stood up from from my seat but Hoseok quickly grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"There's no need I checked on him before you came home. He's fine honest." Hoseok

Again with the fake smile but I only hesitantly nodded and slowly sat back down. The grip on my wrist loosened and instead he took my hand instead.

"So how was your afternoon with Lisa? We didn't expect you back so soon." Jin

"Ah well her grandmother made unexpected appearance at her uncles house and she demanded to see her so she had to go and see her."

"That's a shame." Jin

He pouted at me cutely, tilts his head to the side and his cat ears moved adorably with him.

"It's not too bad actually she found out at our lunch date that we could meet up again before she has to go back home. I actually invited her to come meet you guys."

"You spoke about us?" Hoseok

He sounded strangely surprised.

"Of course I did. You guys are a big part of my life now so I had to tell her all about you."

"Did you tell her our names? Where we met?" Jin

I don't see what the big deal is and what's with all the questions?

"Yes I told her every about all of you. Why? What's wrong?"

I looked back and forth between the two hybrids sitting on either side of me, filled with worry in their eyes. They have nothing to worry about Lisa's my friend she's not going to hurt them if that's what they're worried about.

"Oh, er....n-nothing." Hoseok

Hoseok turned his sights to the tv but his hand around mine tightened slightly giving me the impression he's nervous about that thought.

"Hey don't worry about it you two. Lisa's an old friend of mine and she won't hurt either one of you. She's actually looking forward to meeting all of you."

The memory of Lisa's first reaction to my suggestion of meeting the boys flashed through my mind. I don't understand what that's as about because when we spoke about it again towards the end of our meeting she seemed more than happy with the idea.

"Okay, as long as you won't leave us alone with her like you did with the therapist, please?" Jin

He begged with his eyes, blinking slowly with another pout of his plummy pink lips. I giggled with a nod and kissed his lips. They were too tempting not to kiss. He was shocked but smiled as my lips lingered on his for a moment before I pulled away.

"I won't leave you all alone like last time, I promise I won't do that again."

"Thank you." Jin

He whispered and gave me a soft kiss on my forehead to which I leaned into.

CRASH

There was a sudden glass shattering form upstairs. I jumped in my seat in fright of the surprise sound but then got up and ran up the stairs out of Hoseoks grip who tried to stop me from going up the stairs but I was quick to wriggle my way out from his grasp and run as fast as I could.

It shocked me that he didn't try to stop me any further than that. Jin or hosoek didn't even run after me so but there's nothing to worry about though. What could go wrong inside my house full of hybrids?

I ran just a few doors down from the stairs which so happened to be Namjoons room. I know the glass shattering wouldn't of came from my room that Yoongi was in because it was too far away to hear any glass shattering.

It had to be from Namjoons bedroom. I knocked on his door after hearing him curse loudly to himself. He grew quiet after my knocks but I only knocked again.

"Namjoon I know you're in there. Are you okay?"

It took a few moments before he responded, to what sounds like he was directly behind the door.

"I'm f-fine y/n thank you." Namjoon

Was he having trouble speaking?
Out of breath maybe but from what?

"Are you sure? You don't sound okay. What was that glass breaking?"

"O-oh, I knocked over m-my glass of water. I'm s-sorry." Namjoon

"No it's okay Namjoon. As long as you're okay then."

I turned away from the door to walk away but his door quickly unlocked and opened to which I felt a pair of arms around my waist and pull me into his room to close the door with his foot and throw me on the bed.

I landed on my stomach confused to hell as to why he would do such a thing. I could hear his heavy breathing form behind me so I sat up on all fours and turned around but nothing could prepare me for what I was to see.

I did not expect to see Namjoon standing there completely naked and sweating, glaring down at me with dark eyes and lust. His chest was heaving up and down quickly breathing through his nose.

"Namjoon are you-"

"Yes I am. I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that but I can't keep hiding away every time. It's very hard very hard." Namjoon

He took dangerously slowly steps towards me and I took the notice to see his words meant more than one thing. He was very very hard indeed.

Namjoon follows my sights which were on his very large manhood area and he smirked.

"As you can see I need your help." Namjoon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 24.1K 61
What happens when a chain of random events leads a hybrid to the biggest mafia group in the world. What if the feline falls in love with not one, but...
63.1K 2.7K 23
kim taehyung meets a strange cat hybrid at his door. contains: β€’Hybrid β€’ Vampire β€’ Smut β€’ Angst started- July. 15th 2019 ended- Jan. 5th 2020 ...
296K 11.6K 20
y/n works at a hybrid clinic. a new, shy, hybrid ends up at the clinic and finds y/n is the only one that has earned his trust. when they take a pa...
1.1M 43.5K 54
(y/n) is convinced by her friend to go get pets together, only they weren't just getting pets but hybrids. (y/n) finds out that going from living al...