Midnight In Huntsville

By SilentNiaAngel

COVER BY: nerdfpiper When Alec disappear three years ago after kissing Presley at midnight, she thought he wo... More

■ [1/20] Midnight Kiss
■ [ 2/20] Midnight Attack
■ [3/20] Midnight Wounds
■ [4/20] Midnight Greetings
■ [5/20] Midnight Stalker
■ [6/20] Midnight Comeback #1
■[6/20] Midnight Comeback #2
■[7/20]| Midnight Dream
■[8/20] Midnight Hunt
■[9/20] Midnight Eyes
Dark Intermission (1)
Dark Intermission ( 2)
Dark Intermission (3)
■ [11/20] Midnight Senses
■[12/20] Midnight Sleep potions
■[13/20] Midnight Echoes
■[14/20] Midnight Pain
■[15/20] Midnight Blood Part 1
■[16/20] Midnight Attacks and Flickers
■[17/20] Midnight Protection
■(18/20) Midnight Phoenix
■(19/20) Midnight Darkness
■(20/20) Midnight Blackout
■ (20/20) Midnight Loss
■ (20/20) Midnight In Huntsville
Ending
End Of A Rough Draft

■ [10/20] Midnight Shadow

27 1 0
By SilentNiaAngel

Midnight Memories
TEN
All Rights Reserved

ALEC

"I NEED TO GO, MEET ME AT GLOOMY CAFE AT NOON," Alexander Vane told him as three guys step out of the darkness of the forest and stare directly at us.

"Can't you stay a bit," Alec asked out, staring at his brother. Deep within he could feel their connecting but something was blocking him from embracing him. He always wondered if he had any family and what happened to them. "I have said and done enough, I don't want to make you a target. Just stay at the cabin tonight." He pleaded in a very concerning tone. Their eyes connected and he nodded as he nodded to Cayden and Derrick before joining the three guys at the edge of the woods.

"Do we tell Master Houston of our development?" Cayden asked.

"No, I want to do a little investigation. I saw Sean heading out into the woods a couple of nights ago after Presley fell asleep and I want to see what he's up to. I think he knows something, It consists of way more than stalking Presley." He stated firmly.

"Fine we'll go together but let's get some rest," Alec announced rubbing his head vigorously as he shakes his head.

"I'm glad I send my daughter home. This seems way too much to have my little girl around." Cayden voice in relief tone.

"Do you think I should send Annie and Caleb back to the ranch? At least they'll be safe and I wouldn't have to worry about them so much." Derrick questions out loud to his friends.
"That's a discussion for you and your mate. Don't you think?" Cayden asked. He nodded and they both bid their goodnights and went on the path that leads directly back to the packhouse huts.

HE steps into Presley room to find her mother watching her asleep. She looks up to see him, Slowly she got up tightening the blanket around her body as she vacated the room.

Feeling another headache he kicks off his shoes, stripping himself of his T-Shirt and climb into the bed, She Probably sense him as she curls into him. Feeling her warmth he kisses her forehead and she groans sleepily into his body.

Before shutting his eyes to sleep he hears shallow shaky breathing. He opens his eyes but he saw nothing in the darkness. Hearing the shallow breathing again as a sudden gush of hot air breathing onto them. He squints his eyes to the edge of the bed see a huge beast standing by their foot. He watches as it slowly walks to the Presley side of the bed, His body tense. as he watches the beast trying to touch her but his claws went through her. The shock he tightens his grip onto her. Their eyes connected and he evaporated into darkness. Feeling another headache kicks in and sudden tiredness shocks his entire body he hugs Presley and fell asleep.

"You stayed over?" He heard Presley asked as she wiggles up to stare into his sleepy face. He nodded as he groans and stretches out his body.

"And what did mom say?" She asked.

"Nothing, she left as soon as I came in," he told her. "How did you sleep?" He asked remembering what he saw last night.

"Like a baby," she smiled up at him.

"What's wrong?" She asked, sitting up in the bed. "You're looking at me like how you would when you have a nightmare," Presley told him.

"He didn't have a nightmare. He saw a Chaotic Rogue last night while you sleep." Her Uncle walks into the room with a tray of two mugs.

"You saw it too?" He asked sitting up. "What did it do?" She asked.

"It tried touching you but he can't." Her Uncle answered.

"It evaporated when our eyes connected," Alec stated.

"Well that's a first," he answered.

"It was your father's idea to allow him to sleep with you he said it was important to have him protect you when you sleep he fears that whoever that Chaotic Rogue was it's trying very hard to get inside your human side." He said.

"But I think it's a good thing you and your wolf doesn't sleep in the same place because it would have been easy for hìm to touch you." He said placing the tray on the side table.

"Did he ever find out who it was?" Alec asked wanting to know.

"I think that's what he found out that cause him to go missing all this time and whoever it was. It wants Presley badly." Her Uncle said handing her one of the mugs.

"Do anyone know who he was fighting with that night," Alec wondered. There was a blank space in his mind about that night. If only he could remember.

"That's the thing when we got there no one else was there except his wolf bleeding and him holding you both under his stomach." Her Uncle told them.

"When I look at his wolf something was missing. I couldn't tell what it was. But it allows me and your mother to take you up and then it disappeared into the darkness of the forest." He said with sadness in his voice.

"Your mother and I look everywhere to find his wolf but we got nothing. It was like he vanishes. It dawns on your mother she made it her job to go out before sunrise to look for him but she came back worse than she ever did." He touches his neice feet.

"But I see him sometimes," Presley told him.

"It's the Alpha link within you both that's keeping him strong in your mind. Your mother believes that he left some sort of puzzle that only you and he will understand. But it's just a hopeful thought." He pounders.

"I'll leave you both," he got up off the bed.

"But your mom want you to dress for her visitors at noon." He looks directly at Presley.

THE CAFE was semi filled with humans and werewolves that was the first thing he picked up on. The werewolves that recognize him bow their heads slightly as he walks up the counter where an ebony brown skin with shocking ocean blue eyes stare at him.

"Good day Prince Alessandro your family is in room 208." She hands him a small white card. He flicks it in his hand and saw that it was blank.

"Use your eyes," She whispered but loud enough so that he could hear, she barely touches his hand and he looks down at the card to see a royal crest like the one on his lower back.

"Tell King Vane I say Hi," she flicks him a smile and he turns away heading down a hallway which was eerie quiet. It wasn't until he reaches an elevator. He presses the card to the vault and he watches as the door open and he steps inside. Within a second the door slides open and he saw two guys standing at the door.

"Welcome Prince Alessandro," The guy to right greeted him. It was the sound of the door opening that caught his sight. He looked up to see the most beautiful woman, she had on a flowing red satin red dress, her hair was pulled into a high bun. It was the colour of her eyes that stood out. They were fiery red with silver around her irises.

"My son," she exclaims pulling him into a huge hug. Just as they bodies touch a flood of memories bombarded his mind. He remembers himself as a child playing with fire with his mother and his father teaching him fights and being scolded as his brother laughing.

"Mom," he uttered as he returns her hug tightly. "I'm here my fireball," she sniffles hugging him as she kisses his head.

"Come on your father is eager to see you." She leads him into the room, Just as he did another female flys onto him. "Andro," she calls him and right away he could feel the authority of being older radiates off her.

"Anaya" He worked out.

"I'm so glad your back, having only Alex to torment is no fun." She complains.

"She's just annoyed that I pick up on all her tricks now." Alec walks into the room with a water bottle.

"Dad will be out in a minute, Analyse you might as well give him back his eyes," Alec stated.

"This is going to hurt a bit." She tips on her toe and kisses his forehead as a sudden heat flare into his entire body and his eyes started to burn him. He staggered back way as a flood of memories bombarded his mind.

He grips his arm as a huge black wolf appears on his arm causing to fall to the ground as black veins started to swarms over his body. "Mom, what's happening?" Anaya blurted out frightened.

"His mate," she said as she steps forward and holds up his head to stare into his eyes.

"What's going on in here?" A deep familiar voice blurted out. He looked up to stare into his father silver eyes, they were exactly the same as Alexander.

"Alessandro!" He looked at him. Alec slowly stood up and that when he realized he has grown a few feets. He turned size way to look into the mirror. His eyes were fiery red-orange with a bold black around his eyes with tiny black pupils like Presley's own.

He had a huge black circle tattooed into his arm with his birthmark and black veins stringing out all over his body. "What's going on?" He asked.

"You've become whole with a Shadow Demon Queen," Alexander answered.

"When did you mate with her?" His father asked.

"We haven't really done anything since I got back here. We only made out a couple of years back." He said.

"Her Uncle said she was bleeding that night. Did you bite her?" His mother asked.

"He sure did, Presley was glowing like the sun the next morning." Anaya blurted out.

"Her blood must have gotten into your blood while your body was shifting that night." His father told him.

"Why can't I remember that night?" He asked.

"I don't know, but we'll figure that out soon. Let's have lunch." His mother grabs onto his arm and leads him into a huge dining room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 5.9K 23
Emily was like any other teenager. She had plans, for school and for her life. The thing is, Emily is really not a normal teenager. She had been a...
82.8K 4.9K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
8.6K 388 26
Megan Vaughn, daughter of the Alpha of her pack, has looked everywhere for her lifelong mate to no avail. She's the only one mateless, until she find...
614 39 15
Following the events of Sleepy Hollow, It turns out Katrina and Ichabod were not meant to be together. Katrina ended up leaving Ichabod, which caused...