Am I Ready?

By OneOfAKinddJewel___

Copyright Β© 2012 OneOfAKinddJewel___ Rayne Simmons & Sommer Cortes. Only 15 but it seems like they going thr... More

(Prologue) Somethinn Aint Right ...
CASTING RESULTS !!!
Chapter 1: Shakinn' My Head
Chapter 2: PB&J !
Chapter 3: The Sleepover From Hell
Chapter 4: The Aftermath
Chapter 5: Ya Happy Now ?
...Chapter 8 : PART UNO !
...Chapter 8 : PART DOS
...Chapter 8 : PART TRES
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: Day Of Fun ?
Chapter 11: Broken Promises PART UNO !
Chapter 12: Broken Promises PART DOS !
Chapter 13: Broken Promises PART TRES !
Chapter 14: Bad Religion
Chapter 15: Detective Cortes
Chapter 16: Forgive & Forget Right ?.....
Chapter 17: RIGHT ;)
Chapter 18: A Fresh Start?
Chapter 19: I'm Hip !
Chapter 20: Next Morning
Chapter 21: Pass That Hookah My Nigga ! Part I
Chapter 23: New People
Chapter 24: SH!T JUST GOT REAL!
Chapter 25: Reprucussions .
Chapter 26: OH SHIITTTTT !
Chapter 27: Partyyyyy
Chapter 28: *emotionless* yay...party
Chapter 29: She Ain't Ready? Or Is She..
Chapter 30: Don't Underestimate Me
Chapter 31: Chillin' Like Bruhmann
Chapter 32: Freaking Apologize You Idiots !
Chapter 33: We Spend Wayyy Too Much Time Together
Chapter 34: Hi, I'm Jalisa - Pt. I
Chapter 35: Hi, I'm Jalisa - Pt. II
Chapter 36: Pass Out, Drank. Wake Up?
Chapter 37: Its All Good For Now
Chapter 39: But It All Led Up To This...
Chapter 40: I Am So Confused
Chapter 41: SUPER STEALTH !
Chapter 42: Absolutely Positive !
Chapter 43: BUSTED !

Chapter 22: Pass That Hookah My Nigga ! Part II

4.5K 89 11
By OneOfAKinddJewel___

Sariyah POV

"Babe, your phone is ringing." I told him as I leaned over to get it for him but he came over and grabbed it himself. "..That was rude, so I can't answer your phone now?"

"I didn't say that bae."

I just stared at him. "Whatever." He got on top of me and started kissing on me. "Jason stop!"

"You mad at me?"

"No."

"Good." He got out the bed. "I'll be back. I love you."

"Love you too."

"I was talking to my son, but I guess I love you too." He said, I threw a pillow at him and he caught it and threw it back at me.

"Jason!" I got up out the bed to go after him. I think I got up too fast though because I got really light-headed all of a sudden.

"Whoah, you ok?"

"Uhh yeah, I-I'm good." I lied before I almost fell and he caught me. He picked me up and started carrying me back to bed. "I'm fine Jay."

"Stop being stubborn Sariyah and lay down."

"No, I'm hungry now put me down!"

"I'll bring you back something alright? Now come on, you hurtin' my baby when you act like this." He laid me down. "You cold?"

"No but I want McDonalds please, and the remote."

He nodded and got me the remote. "Here, bye."

"Bye."

And now I'm alone.

Yay.

*

"Yo. Babe, wake up!" Jason said, shaking me. I guess I dozed off. "You feel better?"

"Did you get my food?" He handed me a bag. "Then I feel perfect!" I snatched it out his hand.

"Your welcome." He said, mugging me.

"Do you want me to shove this chicken select up yo ass?"

"Oo, that's kinky girl."

I laughed. "Ewww! Get away from me."

"You know you love me." He put his head on my chest.

"I do, you just irritate me. Now move. Ouch! See, the baby wants you to move too." I told him when the baby kicked.

"Y'all are mean to me." He said as he got up.

"Where are you going now?"

"To put the girls' TVs in their rooms."

"Uh-uh, just put Rayne's in there; Sommer wanna be disrespectful so she gets no TV."

"You want me to take it back?" He asked.

"No, just bring it in here. Why you gotta do it now, why can't you just do it before you pick them up?" I asked.

"'Cause I'm not picking them up."

"Why?"

"'Cause." He said and walked out the room.

I reached over to the nightstand for my phone, but its not there. Does that nigga have my phone?

"Jasonn!"

No answer. How long does it take to bring a 50 inch tv up a flight of stairs?

FINALLY! He came in the room...but he didn't have a shirt on.

Damn.

I see why I'm pregnant.

"You called me...10 times?" He said. "You see something you like?"

"No, I-I-"

"Why you stuttering?"

"You can't stand there without a shirt on and expect me not to stare or have speech problems." I told him, he just smirked. "Bastard."

"You love me though."

"Yeah whatever. Where's my phone?"

He brought the other tv in and put it on the floor. "I don't know."

I started to get up. "I guess I have to look for it mys- ouchh!" I faked some pain.

"What happened?" He rushed over to me.

"That's what happens when you don't listen to me. Now look for my phone. Babe, did you get me a McFlurry?"

He nodded. "It's in the freezer." I smiled and got up to go get it. "Ayy, I love you." He told me.

I smiled. "I love you too babydaddy."

~*

Sommer POV

"Nice house babe." I told Ques. Everybody left Manny's house except him and Dani.

"Thanks. You hungry?" He asked.

"Yes! Are your parents home?"

"Nahh, my dad is MIA and my mom won't be here for another like 5 hours."

"Oh. Well where's your room, I wanna lay down."

"I thought you were hungry?" I shrugged. "Come on." He grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs to his room. It was so big and clean and it smelled like him. "You know you can lay on the bed right?" He said. I realized I was just standing there.

"I knew that."

He layed down next to me and I kissed him. "Can I ask you something?" He said.

"You just did."

"Don't be a smart ass." He said smiling.

I put my arm around him. "I'm sorry, what's up."

"Why were you mad at me earlier?"

"Can we not talk about that right now babe." I put my arms around his neck and tried to kiss him again but he declined. I sighed.

"Just tell me."

"You hurt me yesterday." I admitted.

"How?"

"I called you last night because I wanted to talk to my boyfriend, but you didn't answer or call me back. Then I ask Deandre if he had talked to you since we had been out of school and he told me that he had just got off the phone with you. Not only did I feel stupid, I felt ignored and I thought I had done something wrong. If you don't have time for me then let me know next time Marques so we can set up a fucking phone schedule." I said. I climbed into his lap straddling him. "I get that you're busy baby, but is it too much to ask to make a little time for me?"

He put his hands on my hips, I want us to be naked so bad right now.

"Its not like that ma, I promise."

"Good, can you make love to me now?" I asked, he laughed and laid me on my back so he was on top and we just started kissing. It got more heated soon enough and I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it off of him.

Damn he's sexy. For some reason, after my high has died down is when my severe hornyness kicks in so right now I want this BAD.

Charisma POV

Deandre made me go over Alex's house instead of home with him. Stupid big brother. I'm mad at Alex; therefore I don't wanna be near him right now.

We were in his room and I was chilling on his bed like I was at home. I was looking for the remote.

"Babe." He said. Aired. "Charisma." Aired. "Yo, beautiful!" He said, I hate it when I'm mad at him and he makes me smile.

"Stop Alex."

"You love me right?" He asked coming and laying down next to me.

"You know I do."

"Then why you being like this?"

"You're high right now Alex, and you know how you get."

He sighed. "I'm not even that damn high and you know that. A nigga mess up once and he can't live it down."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm serious Alexander."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Alex I'm serious!"

He just ignored me and reached over me to get the remote off the nightstand, while trying to touch my boobs on the sly.

"Don't touch my boobies."

"You didn't seem to have a problem wit it the other night."

I blushed. "That's because you weren't irritating me the other night."

"I seem to irritate you alot don't I?"

"Yes." I told him. Maybe his high isn't as bad as I thought it was.

"But you love me though."

"I do, sadly."

"Then come over here and prove it." He said putting his arms around my waist and pulling me to him kinda hard.

"Ow Alex, no." I said, I guess he proved me wrong because he kept touching me and stuff. "Get off!" I got out of bed. "I came over here because for some stupid reason I thought you had changed. I was wrong."

"Why the fuck do you keep trying to change me Charisma, that shit gets old."

"So does you not treating me right and looking at other girls and shit."

He jumped up outta bed so quick. "I'm sick of this shit man, yo ass always wanna think I'm cheating and shit. What the fuck Charisma?! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS DOING THIS SHIT TO ME. I'VE BEEN NOTHING BUT FAITHFUL TO YO STUBBORN ASS FOR A YEAR! A FUCKING YEAR CHARISMA! I HAVEN'T BEEN INSIDE NO OTHER GIRL SINCE I TOOK YOUR FUCKING VIRGINITY LAST DAMN YEAR! AND YOU KNOW WHY I PUT UP WITH IT? BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! BUT YOU CAN'T GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!" He yelled as he came closer and closer to me, backing me up to the wall. "And as far as this bullshit about me not treating you right," He chuckled evil like. I'm kinda scared, because I know what he's capable of. "That bracelet on your wrist, I bought you that. Half the shit you have stashed in my closet right now, I bought ALL of it. Who's the one that was there for you when your dad left and you wouldn't talk to no damn body? Me, because you wouldn't talk to your own damn brother." He took a deep breath. "Name ONE fucking time I hurt you on purpose." He asked.

"I just want you to stop." I whispered.

"STOP WHAT!"

"Smoking!" I yelled back, which only made him madder.

"Why?"

"Because you act different when you're high Alex."

"...You know what....I'm done arguing." He went over to his closet and grabbed a duffel bag and put all my stuff that I keep over here in it. "I tried Charisma, I really did." He put the bag on the bed and grabbed his phone. "Yo, she's ready...no...yeah I'm fine...iight."

"Alex." I said as he went to one of his drawers. "Babe stop." I grabbed his arm. "What are you doing?"

"I'm done Charisma, Dre's on his way to pick you up." His voice sounded like all the life got drained out of him.

"You're kicking me out?" I said on the verge of tears.

"No, I'm just breaking up with you."

"I...why? Alex!"

"Don't say shit to me Charisma because you don't trust me at all, you act like you don't wanna be with me. But as soon as I say its over you wanna act like you ain't do nothing."

"You don't mean that."

He took all my stuff downstairs. "Wait down here for him."

"Alex please don't do this. I'm sorry! You can do whatever you want babe just don't do this to me. Please!"

"Bye Charisma." He said walking back upstairs.

I just stood there and cried until Dre got here.

"Yo, what's wrong with you?" He asked when I opened the door. I ignored him and got in the car.

Fuck my life!

________________________________________________________________________________

Comment Vote blah blah blah .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 807 20
It's been two years since we broke up... I haven't seen him since then. But I didn't think I'd see him being happy with a new girl....
211K 8.6K 44
This book is about a a group of friend on their senior week in OC Maryland!! Iykyk dive-in to this journey of Jade and her "Brothers"....
68.1K 2.5K 33
A mentally ill sociopath. Roaming the streets. Do what he says......ask before you touch him. Never look him directly in the eye. Screaming just make...
281K 3.1K 10
A turkish billionaire who is arrogant heartless ruthless rude and does not care type of guy. For him love does not exist.its full of waste.love is ju...