BLOOD STAINED (JJK FF)- (Comp...

By kimchiii_v

"Haven't you heard about vampire stories hyeri?? If a vampire bites a human that human will belong to him. An... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
Chapter1
chapter 2
chapter3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43- THE END
EPILOGUE
THE KING: FOREVER
HEY!!!
WAIT WHAT?!!

chapter 15

5.4K 241 13
By kimchiii_v

She opened her room door only to see taehyung.

She moved aside to let him in.

"whats it taehyung anything important??"

"Thats is...... hyeri..your mom"

She looked at him curious once she heard her mom's name.

"What happened to her. She is fine right??" she asked desperately.

"Thats today I saw her crying over you badly. She was having your photo and her state was not that good but don't worry I tried to make her fall asleep so that she doesn't think much" he said looking at her.

"I want to see her" hyeri mumbled tears welling up.

"Even if just once I could see her I would assure her I am safe" she said wishing there would be some way or other to meet her mom.

Taehyung felt sad looking at her when he already felt miserable looking at her mom's condition.

"If you want I can take you to her" he said slowly with a little bit of hesitation.

She looked up shocked
"you can???? Will you take me to her???" she asked.

"Ya I can until the others know"

"oh my god. Thank you so much taehyung" she pounced on him and hugged him tighter.

"Your the best"she praised him happy.

He smiled and pulled away from the hug.

"ill take you this weekend since most of the members will be busy and don't reveal it to anyone" he whispered.
She nodded.

'finally she was going to meet her mom'

//////////

"50 pushups now" he gave the command.

She did it with all her will. Once done getting tired she collapsed down.

"good" he complimented. It was the third day of the training with jungkook' and she was getting better but still didn't have that confidence.

"Get up" she got up and stood in front of him.

"So let's see what you can do after learning these three days"

The moment he said those words he dragged his hand back and swiftly bought his hand to punch her but as a reflex forgetting what she learnt she went back and tripped falling.

"Ouch" she groaned in pain.

"Are you alright" he asked crouching beside her.

She looked down " I can't do it. There is no use of all these classes"

"What ever I do I'm still useless" she mumbled.

He sighed and held her shoulders making her look at him.

"look here hyeri', life is all about fighting. You fight you win, you don't and get scared you lose. Keep it in mind" he said making her look at his eyes. They were black but deep.

"Do you believe in me?" she found herself asking.

"if you don't give up now and fight I will" he smiled. He looked so beautiful when he smiled.

That smile relived her from all the insecure thoughts she had. It was so warm that she would spend her whole life seeing it. It was calm and soothing.

"Now let's get back" he said and got up.

She got up and stood infront of him.

"You have to just save yourself from my hits. So do what your instincts say and that is called fighting okay"

Nodding she took a deep breath.

Just as before unexpectedly he came to blow a punch but she was quick as she swayed her head to the side missing it.

She had to only defend his moves not attack.

He swiftly moved behind her and locked his hand around her neck. But well aware of what she should do she roughly moved his hand and bent his palm. He was faster, he kicked her hand hurting her, but she never gave a damn.

There was fire burning in her eyes. He came to choke her but she was fast as she pushed him even before he could touch her,just as he stumbled a few steps back she took it as a chance and moved forward to punch him.
Being skilled in fighting, he caught her fist and pulled her towards him and held her in a back hugging posture.

In an attempt to free herself from his hold she hit him in his abdomen with her elbow and escaped from him.

He ran to her to attack but she crouched down stuck her leg out in the middle tripping him.

He was about to fell down but when he did he pulled even her with him and both of them fell down on each other.

She was on top of him. She lifted her head only to meet his gaze. She would be lying if she said she didn't feel anytype of butterflies in her stomach. This was her first time looking at a man this close.

Before she could think anything further he quickly shifted positions as he was the one hovering over her now.

He bent forward and kept his arm on her neck. Both of them looking back at each other. The sound of them breathing being the only source of noise. His eyes met hers, she was always fascinated by them they held so much mystery that she was intrigued by it whenever she looks at them.    He unknowingly leaned a bit forward making their noses brush with each other.

"You should be alert everytime" he said symbolizing that he had won.

His voice got her back to daze as he got off from her and gave her a hand to raise her up.

"oh my god I just fought???"

"You didn't just fight??? You fought really well" he smiled

She jumped on her feet in excitement that's when he noticed her hand. It had a purple mark.

He realized that it was because of him. He could never control himself during a fight.

He face palmed himself.

"Hyeri come here" she came as he said and looked at him confused.

"Wait I'll just come" he ran to the corner of the room and got back with a first aid box.

"Why are you getting that?? Are you hurt??"

"Vampires don't get hurt you pabo. Come here" he gestured her to sit and then sat infront of her.

"You have a bruise on your hand. I'm sorry it was my fault" he apologized.

"It's fine. Its all common in a fight" she brushed it off.

He offered his hand forward. She slid her arm in his immediately feeling electric sparks run through her due to the skinship. He started applying medicine on it with all concentration.

How much she felt like staying like this, her hand in his.

"Thank you for before. For encouraging and believing in me" she spoke softly.

He smiled "stop thanking me. I just did what I wanted to do",

She didn't really know what this guy meant to her. But she just hopes she would mean the same to him as her.

/////////////////

She was sitting on the kitchen counter and looked at jin cook.Something she loved to do. Not to lie she started feeling at home with this people.

"Taehyung ah" she heard suga call him.

"yes hyung" taehyung walked to the couch where suga was lying. As he was walking she saw his mark right at the side of his leg shining brilliantly. The swords symbolizing the god of war.

(Imagine in the side of the leg)

"make sure you drink a lot of blood okay or else you will fall sick" he said to taehyung who inturn nodded.

"Yes taehyung you have to drink more or else you know what will happen tomorrow and since hyeri is here we should be extra careful" jin spoke draining the water

"what is tomorrow??" she asked out of curiosity.

"Tomorrow is the full moon day when the vampires blood thirst will be the highest," taehyung informed her.

"then what about you guys??" she asked concerned.

"we will have more blood today so that we can control it Tomorrow." Jin said assuring her.

"No matter what it is we wont harm you" Jimin entered the kitchen.

"i know. Cause I believe in you guys more than myself"
/////////////

It was the already post evening the next day. All of them were sitting in the living room. Namjoon was working in his laptop, taehyung and Jimin were chatting, hoseok was helping him with something, and as usual suga was resting.

"Wait! Where is jungkook??" she asked curious. She hasn't seen him since morning.

All of them exchanged looks
"we don't know he must be somewhere" hoseok said smiling awkwardly.

Suspicious by their behaviour she got up.

"I'll go to my room" she excused and went out but then she didn't head to her room rather she started searching for him.

She searched for him in his room, the other rooms, but didn't find him. She even searched the store room but couldnt find him. So she headed to the backside garden and correctly she found him standing there facing the other side. Looked like he was watching the moon which shined brightly in the dark sky.

She walked slowly so that she could surprise him but then stopped abruptly when she heard him.

"Your here?? I was waiting for you" he said with a very different tone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 7.9K 112
"Why is it Luna?" Jimin asked. Yoongi smiled softly. "Because even the Alpha submits to the moon." ~ "Human lives are very fragile. They come and go...
11.1K 449 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...
56 0 4
A long time ago there used to be peace among all species. But things suddenly changed after a vicious attack wiped out many people. Lives were torn a...
248K 8.1K 42
'"You thought you could run away? You thought you could escape? Hahah, never. You see, we need your, blood, your soul, so you better shut up." He his...