Home

By WinterWolf-99

Phantom Planet has happened, but revealing their secret turned into the biggest mistake of their lives. Danny... More

Chapter 1: Parachute
Chapter 2: Bad Landing
Chapter Three: The Cave
Chapter Four: The Start Of Trust
Chapter Five: The League
Chapter Six: One Year
Chapter Seven: PTSD
Chapter Eight: Hiding Place
Chapter Nine: Distrust
Chapter Ten: Another Mystic
Chapter Eleven: Flores Sanquire
Chapter Twelve: Siren of Nature
Chapter Thirteen: A Chance to Trust
Chapter Fourteen: The Ghost Zone
Chapter Fifteen: The Mystic Isles
Chapter Sixteen: Mystic War
Chapter Seventeen: Have To Go Back
Chapter Eighteen: Amity Park
Chapter Nineteen: Home Sweet Hell Hole
Chapter Twenty: Good Luck? Never Heard Of It
Chapter Twenty-One: A Lot More Than Meets The Eye
Chapter Twenty-Two: Jazz
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Hard Truth
Chapter Twenty-Four: You're Nothing To Us
Chapter Twenty-Five: Of Councils And A Costumed Huntress
Chapter Twenty-Six: Huntress In Red
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Danielle Phantom
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Divide & Conquer
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Enter The Crystal Beasts
Chapter Thirty: The Hybrid
Chapter Thirty-One: Breaking Into A Government Facility... Again
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Horrors Of Reality
Chapter Thirty-Four: Okay, Now We're Mad
Chapter Thirty-Five: First Battle Of A War
Chapter Thirty-Six: Tale of Dark Dan
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Rise
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Army of Magic
Chapter Thirty-Nine: A Battle Begins
Chapter Forty: Demon Of Fire
Chapter Forty-One: Flaming Feathers
Chapter Forty-Two: A Ghost's Rage
Chapter Forty-Three: Ultimate Harmony
Chapter Forty-Four: Final Showdown
Chapter Forty-Five: Returning Home

Chapter Thirty-Two: We've Had Enough Of You

508 16 11
By WinterWolf-99

"We so do not have the time for this," Danny shook his head. 

"Maybe we should call Melinda and have her set up some wards around this place," White suggested.

"How did they even get in," Dick wondered out loud. "Didn't you two change the passcodes on that keypad upstairs."

"We did," Danny answered. "Tucker must have hacked into our system again."

"I told you to allow me to put enchantments on them," White slapped his brother on the shoulder. "Two times you told me not to and two times they've hacked their way in. Maybe next time you will listen to me."

"Younger siblings should not this right all the time," Danny pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I have three younger brothers of my own, so I understand," Dick says.

"I heard that," Robin glared at the former Boy Wonder.

"Love you too, Rob," Dick smirked at him.

Jazz stood up from the chair by the computers. She stood between her brothers with her arms crossed. She was not going to let any of these four let her think she was on their side even for a second. They chased away her precious baby brothers because they were selfish and cared more about nonsense prejudice than their so-called best friends or their own flesh and blood.

Huntress stood on Siren's other side. She had not spoken one word to the four since she had screamed at them after she found out that the twins had left. To her, the twins deserved far better than this town and these people treated them. She hunted the two down herself for months, treating them like they were monsters. Yet even during those months, they still treated her with kindness and friendship under their human identities. They could have left her alone, treated her just as badly as she treated them, but they tried to befriend her instead. Two people with hearts as big as their's did not deserve to be treated the way they were.

The team also stood around the twins. Last time these four were here, Siren almost took down the entire electrical system with his emotions. And that was not even counting what Phantom most likely did to the stress room when he did his own time in it. There was nothing about these four that told them anything other than that they were the exact type of people that did not deserve to have heroes saving their lives on a regular basis. Phantom and Siren would save them because they're heroes and that is what heroes do. But it is like when Superman ever had to save Lex Luthor when there had been an assassin after him before he had joined the Light. Or when the Flash had to save Pee-A-Boo, Weather Wizard, Rainbow Raider, Mist, and Death Bolt from being vaporized in his pipeline prison when Eobard Thawn tried to activate it again. They help people, even if they are not good people, because that is what heroes do. It is definitely something that takes a lot of courage and strength.

Roland tapped Beetle on the shoulder, getting his attention.

"What," Jaime asked.

"I'm still a little new to all you guys, so what's up with all the glaring at those four," Roland asked.

"Oh, right," Jaime realized that Roland really didn't know about them. "Do you know how Phantom and Siren left their original realm?"

"That news spread throughout the Mystic Isles faster than magical wildfire," Roland tells him.

Beetle decided to ignore the fact that magical wildfire was actually a thing. He did not want to think about what that could even do since it would obviously be worse than normal wildfire.

"Those four are the main reason," Jaime tells him. "When Phantom and Siren needed them the most, they abandoned and abused them. Out of all people that the two thought would abandon them, they were probably among those they thought would never do so. But then they did."

"Dear gods," Roland swore. "I knew this realm was trouble, but I had no idea this was where Lord Siren and Lord Phantom were from."

"It's not like the two want to advertise it," Jaime says. "Not that anyone can blame them. Everyone here hated them without even knowing who they even are simply because of powers that they didn't even ask for."

"Not to sound too much like a nymph or dryad, but flowers to not get to choose where they bloom," Roland said. "The same can be said about our destinies and fates. We do not get to pick and choose what happens in our lives, just how we deal with it."

"I think someone might be spending a lot of time in that Isle of Stories the twins told us about," Jaime snickered. "That was some deep stuff."

"Well, I'm a hybrid, not stupid," Roland smirks. "We're always surprising people."

"I was definitely surprised by how well the twins have taken being back here," Jaime admitted. "They really are heroes. Coming to save those that they know will still hate them even after the deed is done."

"They're definitely better people than I would be," Roland said. "If I had a chance to make my enemies suffer, I will definitely take it."

"You're helping us now, and that is definitely more than what others are doing," Jaime looked at the four intruders when he said that.

"Those that forget history are doomed to repeat it," Roland says.

Remembering Phantom and Siren's anger toward things like the Salem Witch Trials, Blue Beetle definitely believed it. This town, and basically the realm as a whole, repeated the mistake of judging and going against those that they did not understand and were paying for it. Salem saw people behaving "abnormal" and accused them of being witches. Amity Park saw those that were magical and behaved the exact same way. Hunting them, killing them, yet somehow still believed that they were in the right. Disgusting.

"Did you seriously hack into our security system again," Danny glared at them.

"We would have had to if you hadn't changed the passcode," Sam glared right back.

"We changed it for a reason," Danny almost growled. "I designed this system specifically to keep ghosts like Technus out, not to mention any technopaths that go rouge."

A few team members looked at Siren in confusion.

"Technopaths are a type of witch or wizard that have the power to control technology," he told them. "They've only been around for the last hundred years or so."

"You hacking into our system, repeatedly, could put it in danger of one of those things actually happening," Danny says.

"You should have told us that in the first place," Maddie argued.

"We don't have to tell you anything," White snapped. "You are civilians and are not supposed to be in the middle of this."

"We have more of a right to be here than you," Maddie snaps back.

"Yeah, four normal people that have no idea what they are doing have more of a right than an entire team of experienced heroes," Valerie sarcastically said.

"Heroes," Jack scoffed. "Can't be heroes with those two on your team."

He barely gave the twins a wave.

"You dare talk about them like they have not sacrificed so much for this ungrateful town," Jazz crossed her arms.

"Watch how you talk to us, young lady," Maddie scolded her daughter.

"I think I can talk to you any way I want," Jazz yelled back. "If you hadn't noticed, this is the first time in almost two years that I have actually talked to you in any shape or form. Even after all this time, you still do not see how wrong you were in how you treated them."

"I'd listen to her if I was you," Valerie smirked. "You never anger a redhead. Especially one that can fry your brain."

"And trust me when I say that I would love nothing more than to silence your prejudicial thoughts," Jazz was beyond angry with them.

Miss.Martian, more than anyone, would know what doing that would do to her. The martian would have to remember to talk to Jazz about that. Destroying someone's mind was not an easy thing to do. It would lay heavily on her heart, making her fear and doubt herself every time she would try and use her powers.

Jazz's eyes slightly glowed from her anger.

"They've turned you into a freak like them," Maddie yelled.

"I'd rather be a freak than your daughter," Jazz responded.

The two adults took a step back as if they had been slapped. Jazz had never been more angry in her life than when she found out her brothers left because of these people. She had yelled and screamed, her powers temporarily advancing to telekinesis and sent things flying all around her when she lost her temper.

"Jazz," Danny put his hand on her shoulder.

"Danny, I know you and White are fine now, but that does not make the things they did any less wrong," Jazz was in full protective sister mode. "This entire world was turning against you two and these were the people that should have stood by you the most. But they instead turned against you the same as everyone else. They were nothing short of selfish and abusive toward you. I wasn't able to stop them then, but I sure as the Underworld will do my best to stop them now."

The brothers both put their hands on her shoulders. Jazz was a force to be reckoned with when she was angry.

"We know, Jazz," White soothes her. "But the fact is... that we no longer care."

"WHAT," the four locals yelled, making the twins and the team turn to them.

"You really think that we would still care what you thought of us after all this time," White crossed his arms. "We used to care, I can admit that. But then we found those that actually cared about us. They weren't bothered by our powers, they didn't avoid us whenever we were in our other forms, they didn't try and hunt us down and kill us for something beyond our control."

Aqualad silently took his hand, calming the siren down a little.

"Danny and White, Phantom and Siren, they are one and the same," the Atlantean stares down the four mortals. "They are not just valued team members, they are our friends, members of our family."

"We will not allow you to tear down the confidence that they have built up," Dick gives them the dreaded Bat-glare. "They have been nothing but selfless, caring, and nothing short of the best friends that any of us could ask for. They constantly put themselves at risk in order to help us. They care so much for the rest of us that they often forget about their own lives."

"We have never treated them with anything other than the same respect and kindness that they have shown us," Cyborg said. "I'm half-robot. Superboy is an alien clone. Impulse is from the future. Beast Boy is green. Aqualad and Tempest are both from Atlantis. Blue Beetle has a piece of ancient alien-like magic stuck to his back. And Miss.Martian is... well... martian. Compared to the rest of us, Danny and White are completely normal."

"Though, we have heard White say plenty of times that normal is vastly overrated," Garth chuckled.

"Well, it is true," White smirked.

"There is nothing wrong with the twins being a ghost and siren," Roy took his turn scolding the locals. "Even at their worst, they still keep their heads and help others. When our mentors started treating them with suspicion after an accident, the twins didn't abandon us or treat us any differently because they know that we support them no matter what. They simply calmed down by doing their duties as to their own finds for a little while. They didn't close themselves off and shut the world out, they chose to help the ghosts and sirens."

"Plus, White's concert on the Isle of Sirens was nothing short of incredible," Karen added. "I wish I had recorded it."

"It was so crash," Impulse cheered.

There was a DING and all the heroes got out their phones. They saw that it was a video message from Nightwing. It was Siren's performance.

"You're welcome," the Bat-family member smirked.

"They've got you all fooled," Jack yells at them. "Ghosts and mystics don't have emotions. They can't feel love."

"Okay, now I'm mad," Roland started to raised a crystal.

Guardian put a hand on the hand that Roland was holding the crystal in.

"Danny and White can handle this," Mal tells him.

Roland lowered the gem. He was, admittedly, curious to see how the two royals would handle these four. Especially since he now understood that they were the ones that hurt them the most when they had lived in this realm. He may not have known them personally until now, but any case where a mystic or ghost is treated horribly for simply being who they are hurts off of them.

"They feel more love than you do," Conner really wished he had heat vision as he glared at them.

Now that was like a slap to the face for the Fenton's, who spent their entire lives believing that ghosts and mystics had no real feelings other than hate and destruction.

"You have always claimed that ghosts and mystics have no feeling," Danny's eyes glowed green in anger. "That we only know hate and destruction. Well, here is a little magic lesson for egotistical nobody's that have no idea what they're talking about. Cupids are being of pure love that use their powers to match people that have feelings for each other. Lephrachans, as annoying as they are, spread good and bad luck to the world to make good things happen to good people and bad things happen to bad people. Nymphs and satyrs are the guardians of the forests, making sure that nature is protected. Naiads and merpeople protect the sea and all of its creatures."

"It's all fake..." Maddie tried.

"Pandora still protects her box to this day, even as a ghost," Danny continued, interrupting her. "Demigods handle all the hidden monsters in the world so that mortals will not be harmed. Witches and gypsies use their gifts to help innocents and vanquish demons. Guardian angels are the voice in our heads that guide us to safety in our times of need when our fight or flight instincts take over. Fairies are what give children imagination and hope. Muses are the givers of inspiration to everyone."

"They're just biding their time..." Jack tried.

"Ghosts don't lose their feeling just because they are dead," Danny interrupted them again. "It's not even they're fault that they did die. Walker died in a prison riot of the prison that he was warden of. Johnny and Kitty died in a motorcycle accident. Sydney Poindexter killed himself because of all the bullying he had to endure. Skulker died in a hunting accident. Ember was killed when her house burned down. They were all once human and they did not lose their emotions when they died. It is utterly heartless of you to believe that they would lose what made them ghosts. They became ghosts because their emotions gave them obsessions or unfinished business. They are emotionally attached to what makes them ghosts. You know nothing about any of us!"

By the time that Phantom was done, the room was so silent that you could hear a feather drop. Siren, Jazz, Huntress, and Roland actually wanted to burst into applause but were to pissed off to do so.

"Amen to that," White pretty much summed up what their group was thinking in a single word.

"Excuse me," Maddie glared at him.

"It isn't even that you're stubborn,'' he continued. ''You just hate our kinds. It's not like every magical creature in the world has attacked anyone. Not every ghost in the Ghost Zone has even seen the living world. What you are, are bias and selfish. Believing that only what think is true fact. You don't do actual work. You don't try to understand us. All you do is rave against ghosts and mystics because you can't understand us. I've always known that whatever mortals don't understand, they fear.''

"Show some respect for the people that raised you," Sam yelled at them.

"No. They didn't. Jazz did! She was there for me when I cried. She was the one that fed us! SHE'S the one who actually LOVES us! All you guys did was make us clean your RADIOACTIVE MESSES and we had to listen to you blabber on and on about DISSECTING a ghost! SERIOUSLY!? Now they have the NERVE to call yourselves PARENTS when you NEVER even ACTED like good PEOPLE,'' Danny exploded.

Phantom was breathing very heavily by the end of his rant. His green eyes did not stop glowing, making it known that his anger had not stopped along with the rant. But with a deep breath, he turned his back on them and started walking away.

"You're just not worth the heartache," he threw over his shoulder. "Not anymore."

The rest of the team was about to follow his lead when Sam decided that she was not going to allow him to get the last word.

"Guess he was right," she snapped at Phantom. "He really is inevitable."

Phantom and Siren both froze. Jazz and Huntress shared terrified looks with each other, expecting either a murder or for something to explode. The team was also scared for the twins. Last time someone said the word "inevitable" around them, they almost took down Mount Justice.

Siren was the first to turn around. He shot around, his eyes bright gold in his rage. He slammed down his right foot. Gold waves rippled over the ground, his vibration powers knocking the four off their feet. His wings spread out behind him as he approached them. No one knew what to do as the pissed off siren walked toward the four.

"That was one of my weaker powers," White tells them, his voice low and threatening. "Say anything like that again and you will see just how much power the prince of the sirens really has."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 35 17
This follows the Disasteroid but Danny didn't reveal his secret so did Vlad and he kind of changed but he's still a FRUITLOOP.To be honest I think th...
226K 8.1K 37
The Batman, the dark knight of Gotham, a founding member of the Justice League...and after all this time they STILL don't even know his name! In thi...
56.1K 1.6K 40
(I do not own Young Justice) White Hope was born with a powerful magic that enables him to use sound infused with the light of the sun. But his life...
90.3K 2.7K 45
"I love you, Blue Jay. I love everything about you." "And I love you, Dick Grayson. But-" "But what?!" "How can you say you love everything about me...