REPLACEMENT | JIKOOK |COMPLET...

By ggukieminie

An Au in which Park Jimin had to replace his deceased twin brother as father (who gave birth) to the daughter... More

SOON
1. You're my Dada
2. Just Comrades
3. Never Leave You Again
4. Take Responsibility of What You Said
5. Raven Grimoire
6. No way
7.1. About Last Night part 1
7.2. About Last Night part 2
8. A glimpse of Kissing Him
9. Yeol-set and Vixen
10. Dare You To Know
11. Dead Man tells No Tales
12. Introducing Sarang to Him
12.1
14. Save Me
15. Try me
16. Too Good To Be True
17. Jeonlous
18. Kisses To Make Up
19. First Date
20. Home
21. Living With The Jeons
22. The plan
23. Family Day
24. The triggering factor
25. Big Suspicion
26. The fourteenth member (?)
27. 🔞Birthday Treat🔞
28. The Not So Happy Birthday part 1
29. The Not So Happy Birthday part 2
30. Till We Meet Again (RIP Mr. Park)
31. After a Storm comes a Calm
32. Dazed and Confused part 1
33. Dazed and Confused part 2
34. Jihyun and Jimin
35. 🔞Losing it🔞
36. Busted
37. Turn of events
38. Go back
39. To Reach Out
40. Way Too Good At Goodbyes
41. I'm Home
42. Signs and Symptoms
43. Positive: Happy but with Unsettling Thoughts
44. The Trial
45. The Truth
46. Fulfilling a Promise
47. The Lull Before the Storm
48. Missing
49. Violence is Beneath Me
APPRECIATION
50. Comeuppance
51. Freed
52. Start Anew
53. Love or Obssession
54. Not Over Unless I tell You
55. Leo's death and A new case
56. The Heir
57. A bond That Never Breaks
58. Fated
59. It's a Yes
Shameless Promotion
60. Tie the Knot (the end)
300k
A/N
A/N (2)
Update
61. Five years after

13. We Meet Again

8.4K 551 218
By ggukieminie

-×××-

" How are you and Jihyun related to my little brother? " Jin didn't hesitate to ask, fixating his stare at Jimin. So, he was that hyung that Jungkook mouthed one time?, Jimin furrowed. " I didn't mean to listen. I heard it by accident. Your father said that Sarang had your brother's eyes. I know you are identical twins and that you got similar features, almost in everything. And I'm pretty aware that he always see Jihyun in you, but tonight it's a different story. He mentioned Jihyun while looking at Sarang. " Jin defended, thinking that he was being judged by the sharp eyes fixated at him while he was talking. " I truly believe that it wasn't a coincidence. So I am begging you, please Jimin tell me the truth. I need to know. "

" I don't know what truth do you want to hear from me. " Jimin snorted, able to take a deep sigh after. " Because if I am going to be honest with you, I really have no idea what's the real score between Jihyun and your brother. I haven't seen Jihyun for 2 decades since he abandoned us, never heard about him until the recent incident. When I came here in Seoul for the first time, Sarang found me by accident. And that meeting brought me to Jungkook. According to them, I, Park Jimin, gave birth of Sarang and that I abandoned Sarang leaving her to your brother's care. But I don't remember doing any of the accusations. Neither do I know about them. It's like they are existing but I wasn't aware that they do. " He delivered, coughing a dry laugh at how he described the situation. " I'd like to believe it was all a joke but whenever I stared at Sarang, I couldn't deny her eyes. There's no doubt, she had my blood. She's Jihyun's daughter. I came to realize that Jihyun was hiding behind my name while fooling everyone else. I don't know his reason but I am going to force it out from him. "

" So you were dragged into this mess? " Jin spat a rhetorical question as he put all the information he received in one conclusion, grimacing thereafter. " But why are you still stuck with it up to this time? Why did you not explain the situation to Jungkook? If he knew, I'm sure it wouldn't reach that point where you had to act as your brother's substitute. "

Tsk. ".... " I don't know the answer to that questions either, Jimin whispered to himself.

And when Jin thought that Jimin was taken aback because he was speechless- " Unless you enjoy the feeling that the situation provides to you? " He took the chance to accuse, slightly cocking his head to pry Jimin. " Well, I understand, Jungkook is indeed attractive. I know how hard it is to resist him, what more if you were to leave his side, right? " Jin was sneering this time.

Tsk. " Assuming much? Your father and your brother are assuming too. You are all assuming in your family. Wow. " Jimin was furrowing with incredulity and his lips slightly parted in awe.

Jin failed to contain himself as he guffawed at the remark with his known windshield laugh. " You can't prevent me from assuming such a thing if you don't explain yourself well. Hehe. "

Jimin shot him a-seriously-look but explains anyway. " The first time I've encountered your brother, he was so mad and bitter. Like any minute, he wanted to strangle me to death. If I am to deny it, do you think he's going to accept it? "

" Yes. Why wouldn't he? As long as you do it right. I'm sure, he'll understand. " Jin was confident with how he took the situation lightly.

" Are you sure about that? " Jimin smirked with a squint eyes as Jin frowns at the question. " At first, I refused to take care of Sarang as I explained about my father's condition. I don't have much time to waste, I told him. He got mad at me, calling me liar. But of course, I can't blame him for that since Jihyun made it appear that he got no family, and was leaving by himself. What irks me about your brother was his long ass speech! I couldn't stand it until I finally rested my case, and decided to go along with his drama. "

" Why did you not explain the scenario? That you have a twin brother. It was Jihyun who they met and not you. "

" How can I prove that I wasn't that Jimin who abandoned them? Do not forget that Jihyun stole my name and used it to fool others, your brother is no exception. Should I say, technically I'm Park Jimin but not really the Park Jimin you know? " Jimin spewed his point.

Jin gasps, not wanting to lose the argument. " Thesame person can't be at different place at thesame time, don't you think? Just bring someone who can prove that you stayed at your hometown since then, while your brother Jihyun was here pretending to be you. "

Who would be willing to testify that I was living that place and not here? Basically I have no life there, no friends, just a father. Then Tae came along and lived with us. If I am going to offer Tae to speak for my side, Jungkook would find it odd and suspicious because we are bestfriends. Tae would appear as biased, Jimin concluded in his head.

More so, there's no way he was going to seek help from the members of the Raven Grimoire. That is not going to work on the Prosecutor, Jimin scoffed.

" Jihyun didn't pretend as me. Basically, he created other version of me. And now those who knew him here expect that version in me. "

" Sweetie, that's better. It will be easier to prove your excuse. You have different traits, it means that you are two different persons. " Jin stated, confident with his own statement. " If you are not gonna tell him now, one or both or all of you are going to get hurt in the end. Most especially, Sarang. "

" Tsk. " Jimin spat as he looks away, too lazy to argue with the matter.

" Do you like Jungkook? " Jin suddenly asked, forcing Jimin to return his gaze at him. " Oh, don't think that I'm mad at you. Im okay with it. As long as you make my baby bro happy and my beautiful niece. " Jin raised his hands up in placating gesture while smiling at Jimin.

" Maybe, I've been a very lucky person in my past life that I become so unlucky these days. I was surrounded by people who exaggerate my silence and action too. " Jimin cackled, shaking his head in disbelief and emphatized for oneself. Everyone seems to get ahead of themselves that they even decide what Jimin should think. This is becoming a horrible comedy for Jimin.

" What? " Jin gawked, his reaction was given a little late as he tries to process what has been said. " Did you just roast me? " He was confirming it.

Jimin snorted, slightly chuckling. " So it's true, psychologists are indeed genuises. " He muttered, giving off a scandalous stare at the doctor.

" Yah! " Jin yelled, getting comfortable around Jimin all of a sudden. Throwing out every bit of reservation he has inside his body for the latter. " Don't make me regret cheering on your side for Jungkook. I demand respect kid. "

" Who are you referring as kid? " Jimin made a quick look at his ID, checking his birth date. " Your age isn't that much away from mine. " He stated as he looks up at Jin, smirking. " Unless, you want me to start calling you ahjussi- "

" Yah! I may not be that old but I'm still older than you. " Jin interject, stopping Jimin from finishing his sentence.

" Fair enough, Doc. " Jimin tilted his head, while flashing his half smile.

" So do you like Jungkook or not? " Jin pried upon, not yet satisfied and no plans of abandoning thesame.

Jimin hums, before answering. " That's Debatable. "

Jin eyes widened as if he just heard a very intriguing information that both his ears become fully attentive. " So you mean, it's possible? " He affirms.

" I find him cute but annoying as well. " Jimin said truthfully. He wasn't fond of explaining himself but he isn't used to lying as well.

Jin freaks out, suddenly pulling Jimin into a hug. " Thank you. You are not going to regret liking our Kookie. " Jin whispers, while suppresing his tears.

What should I do?, Jimin felt like his soul has completely leave his body. He was fisting while lying both arms next to his legs, eyes remains opened while staring at the wall.

When Jin finally let go of Jimin, holding him through his arms, to face him properly as Jimin returns his gaze on him blankly. " I always look forward to seeing Kook fall inlove to someone. And ever dreamt of meeting thesame in person. "

" He doesn't love m- "

" Shh. " Stopped by Jin. " Jungkook doesn't let you get neared him if he wasn't interested in you. " He points out, causing Jimin to snort at him.

" It was because he thought I was Sarang's father. He did it for his daughter. Don't mix up your assumption with his true intention. " Jimin argued back, lifting his right brow in disagreement.

" If he was into Jihyun in the first place, he would have searched for him. The past years, Sarang needed him more than now. Why only now that he clings on you? He is my brother. I know him more than anyone else. "

" Because it is only now that he was able to corner Jimin? " Jimin unconsciously said, shrugging his shoulders as if he isn't giving much effort to deal it.

" Or maybe you said something that caused him to hold onto you? " Jin fires back, purring out of curiosity.

Amp- I did, Jimin tsks. That fvcking promise to never leave them again. He didn't speak at that time in behalf of Jihyun. He meant it for himself. Their first meeting was the incident in the hospital where he left them both, so when he said to never leave them again, that was the second meeting. Those words were never said as if he was Jihyun, but as the real Park Jimin.

The question is, why did I promise and still fulfilling thesame up to this day? Jimin was beginning to question his reason. Was it really because he was waiting for Jihyun to return? What if Jihyun comes back? Will there be changes in his feelings and perspective?

" Jimin? " Jin waves his hand on his face to catch his attention. " I've been calling you thrice by now. Let's continue this conversation later. My husband texted me. You should go as well. It's late for Sarang and you two. Please keep safe while on your way to get home. "

Jimin nodded, mouthing a low thanks. He wanted to ask about his father but hesitated and decided not to ask anymore.

Yet, Jin noticed his troubled face. " Don't worry about your father. I'll make sure that he is fine. " He assured while patting his shoulder.

" Okay. Thank you again Doc. "

" Don't mention it, Jiminie. And please call me just Jin hyung. " He suggested but he just earned a frown from Jimin. The latter completely ignored his request as he exited the room without throwing a glance again. Jin merely cackled at his rudeness.

Jimin on his way, received a text from Yoongi.

From: D

I found their headquarter.

He informed Jimin attaching the address of the place. It was an abandoned building.

Meanwhile, Tae and Sarang enjoyed chasing each other as they play together outside the Institution while waiting for Jimin. Tae was giggling but stopped upon taking a glimpse of Jimin's figure walking towards their direction.

" What took you so long? Did you perform a ritual? Hah? " Tae mocked earning a glare from Jimin.

" Don't start to rile me up. " Jimin warned, eyeing Sarang. Although she was smiling up at him, she looks wasted as her breathing is heavy. Probably, Tae was making it hard for Sarang to chase him. " Tsk. Stop bullying the child! How come she was the only one looking so exhausted? "

" How come she was the only one looking so exhausted? " Tae mimicked Jimin, stopping the latter to glance back at Tae. " What? Let's go. " He pouted, stomping away.

Tsk.

Sarang immediately went to Jimin, sliding his small chubby hand to hold Jimin as she looks up at his Dada flashing her sweetest smile.

They safely reached Jungkook's house. The prosecutor even opened the door for them without a complaint. It is already late yet it was fine with Jungkook.

He was smiling when he finally take a hold of Sarang " Hey baby, did you enjoy the day? " He asked.

" Yes Appa. Dada and Uncle Tae took care of me, fed me a lot of delicious food but not as delicious as yours. " Sarang giggles. She does know how to sugarcoat even if she does thesame innocently.

Jungkook smiled at that, causing Jimin to stare at that sparkly and mesmerizing happy Jungkook again.

Tsk.

Before he can lose himself from the sight, Jimin decided to leave the soonest. " We're going. " He said, stepping away from them but Jungkook was fast to stop him as he pulled Jimin back and closer now, almost stumbling against his body. " Stay. You haven't eaten yet. " He mumbled, fixating his intense gaze at the shorter.

Jimin frowns, as he refused to stay longer. " We can cook for ourselves. " He tries to wiggle out from the hold but Jungkook didn't allow it as his grip tightened.

" What do you think Tae? " Jungkook tilted his head, to throw his gaze at the man behind Jimin.

" Oh, I would love to stay and eat~ " Tae declared, excitedly entered the house and walks in to stand next to Sarang. " Right Jiminie, you're hungry too? " He grins flashing his famous smug face.

" You traitor! Stay by yourself. I'm going home. " Jimin muttered, couldn't stop furrowing hard.

Tae laughs. " Cute. Come on now. Don't be shy~ " He teased earning a sharp glare from his bestfriend. " Does it not flatter your heart that the prosecutor cook for you? "

" I did not! " Jungkook spat.

" He did not! "

Tae and Sarang giggled together at the way the two denied the statement at thesame time with thesame weight of nervousness and thesame shape of round eyes as they widened them in shook.

Tae and Sarang left the two, holding hands as they walked first towards the dining hall.

Tsk. " Get off of me. " Jimin harshly took his arms back from the taller's hold.

" Wow. You made it sound like I am molesting you. Pch. " Jungkook fires back.

" Tsk. Just leave me here. I'm not hungr- " Jimin didn't even finish his words when his stomach growls. They eyed each other. Jungkook was raising his eyebrow to question it while Jimin blinks twice, blushing a little. " It's just a frog! " He lied with a gulp.

" Frog? Right. " Jungkook laughs.

" Tsk. " Jimin looks away, eyeing the floor while mouthing incoherent curses.

" I'm going back inside, you'll just follow me. " Jungkook said but Jimin was feeling the tease in his tone with a low chuckle.

And true enough, Jimin was tailing Jungkook as the latter guided them both to the dining area.

They took the dinner peacefully.

In the morning, Jimin came back to the house to pick Sarang and it went on like these for the next three days.

Jungkook finally gave up the case for failure to gather evidences.

He threw the folder onto the floor, upset and frustrated. " Kook? " Jhope was startled as he just entered the door of his office. " What happened? " He asked while picking up the folder, checking onto it. " Yesung's case folder? You are still working on this case? " Jhope thought Jungkook had already dismissed since he came back from that crematory.

" I tried hyung but it didn't work. "

" So are you finally dissing it? " Jhope affirms, waving the folder into the air.

Jungkook leans his back againt the backrest as he massages his temple. " It's a hopeless case hyung. I don't see a single hint, even 1% of it. " He huffed a throaty sigh. " But I truly believed it's a not a case of suicide. "

" So another unresolved case added to your list? " Jhope cackled a rhetorical remark, teasing the younger as he laid the folder on his desk.

Jungkook snorts. " Fact. " He hissed.

And so from there, he decided to work onto another case. Later that night, Jimin brought A sleepy Sarang home, informing the prosecutor that he isn't going to pick Sarang in the morning. His shift will end late. That's why, Jungkook woke up early to bring Sarang to his father's residence so someone will take care of her while he and Jimin are away for work. Good thing, Sarang is a very sweet and understanding child. He hasn't heard his daughter throwing a tantrum because he lacks time for her as his work almost drained his energy for the day. Jungkook is trying his best to make it up for her during the weekend. And now Jimin is there too to fill his presence.

After he left Sarang in his father's residence, Jungkook went to the nearest coffee shop. He intended to take out one. He is a friend of the owner so he was allowed to enter reluctantly and make his own brewed coffee, like a professional barista.

*/I just had to include that to attach this photo of Jungkook cause why not? LOL./*

He is good at that. After making his own coffee, he stays for a little and had a short talk with his good friend before excusing himself so as not to interrupt the business and to start his pending case as well.

He was about to exit the shop when he saw someone that wasn't supposed to be at the place. In fact, he isn't expected to leave the asylum where he was to be locked away from the society. What is mental patient doing here? Jungkook shudders, meeting Kim Mingyu's gaze up at him.

" You- " Jungkook charged forward to grab the person's collar. " Why are you out?! " He growled.

" Goodmorning to you too, Prosecutor. " Mingyu smirked, waving his handcuffed hands. " It's good to see you again. " The way he spewed the words left a disgusting noise on Jungkook and an awful taste. He was mocking the latter.

The grip was tightened almost choking Mingyu yet the latter didn't flinch. He was displaying a chilling vibe. His sinister grin added to the wicked touch.

" I asked you, why are you out? Who gave you the right to get out of that Asylum?! Huh?! " Jungkook spat angrily, didn't care if people are watching the scene.

Mingyu cough as his throat becomes dry. " Relax Prosecutor, my personal guards are with me. They wanted to get a coffee but they don't want to leave me alone so they brought me with them. " He said in a sing song tone like he was just spitting for the purpose of answering.

" What? " Jungkook jaw tightens. " Where are they?! " He inquired, wanting to scold the officers tasked with Mingyu's custody. Mngyu gestures the cashier's direction, there Jungkook saw the two men in uniform paying for their coffee. Jungkook immediately let go of his collar, pushing him hardly aside that Mingyu almost stumbles onto the floor if he hasn't had the strong reflex to collect himself up.

Jungkook wasn't sorry, neither Mingyu is taking him seriously. He was gazing at Jungkook with an annoying smug face. " I heard you are still looking into my case. You are hella a persistent lad and hardworking. Wow. " He mumbled, flashing his fake softened expression. " You are a great example to everyone. And lucky too that your daughter isn't jealous for getting robbed of time to be with you. "

The mention of Sarang's name caused a panic that fills Jungkook's chest as he gasps. " What did you just say?! " He questions with a taken aback and troubled face.

" What I am saying is that, Instead of getting nosy in my business, why don't you devote your time to look after your six year old daughter. You'll never know what happened while she wasn't on your watch. " Mingyu stated reluctantly, eyes not backing away.

" Do not tempt Kim Mingyu to get into you. You are all good, now that he doesn't see you as a threat but the moment you stepped into his dirty game and get into his nerves, he will kill you and all the people you care for. " The words of Jimin played in his consciousness even without trying to think about it again. " Think about it as for Sarang's sake. You can't protect her while protecting yourself too. "

He shooked his head a few times to think properly as he confront Mingyu again.

" If you dare lay a finger on her, I will kill you! " Jungkook growled at him almost strangle Mingyu but still has the control to stop himself.

" Pfft. Hahaha. " Mingyu released a wicked laugh. " Go ahead kill me when someone was doing thesame thing to- Jeon Sarang is her name right? "

Jungkook suddenly throws a hard punch on Mingyu's face as the latter's body weight slumped onto the floor. Jungkook didn't stop there, he punched him again for second to third time, until Mingyu spits blood onto the floor, yet he was laughing.

" You asshole! You are fvcking sick! " Jungkook rasped.

The guard and concerned customers inside the shop stepped in to stop the commotion, while two uniformed men grabbed Mingyu away from Jungkook.

" Why the hell are you letting a violent insane patient out of his cell?! " He gritted his teeth, glaring at the two men. " Not only that, you left him by himself. What if he escaped?! "

" P-rosecutor Jeon, he was mentally ill but harmless. He has proven himself while he was locked away. He was too sick to even realize that he should escape. Doesn't even know on what's happening around him. " One of the guard men tried to explain.

People gasped as they stepped away, getting scared at Mingyu.

" Harmless?! " Jungkook snapped throwing a dagger glare at Mingyu. The latter was just staring at him with a smirk. " You have no idea what he just told me while you two are busy paying for your coffee. He was just pretending to free himself from the massacre he committed. "

A noise of people gossiping around echoed the entire shop.

" With due respect sir, You are a prosecutor. You shouldn't spread false information. You were there when he was proclaimed as insane person. In fact, you were the prosecutor of his case. So please take this situation professionally. You are scaring the people around. "

" If you didn't let him out of his cell, this wouldn't have happened. As far as I remember, he can't leave his place unless a further order was issued by the Judge, allowing him to that effect. You technically by passed an authority, yet you have the audicity to lecture me about Professionalism. " Jungkook countered, heaving a heavy breath. They humbly accepted their mistake.

Mingyu chuckled wickedly, mocking all of them so the men next to him yanked him down but it didn't even scare the latter as he merely squeeze his eyes shut and he looked up at them, probably thinking of one more sinister.

" We're very sorry Sir. It wasn't our intention to create alarm and scandal by bringing him out of his cell. We are doing precautionary measures to ensure that he wasn't a threat. We will never repeat this mistake again. " They apologized as they held Mingyu to drag him away. Jungkook was about to say something again but Yugyeom, owner of the shop stopped him.

" Easy there buddy. " He calms him. " I know you are mad but don't attempt to let that disgusting man stays longer inside my place. It will leave bad luck. " Jungkook smiled as he knew that Yugyeom was just saying it to comfort him.

He sighed as he watched the three exiting the shop. People are being cautious as they gave a wide space for them to walk into. That despite the scandalous incident, the business wasn't affected. Some may have gone but Some had come too.

Jungkook arrived at the office with a bad temper yet he tried to finish his work and even spent an overtime so he'll be ready for the next case. Before Jhope left the place, he first checked on Jungkook. He noticed that the younger isn't in his normal state this morning.

" Kook, aren't you going home yet? It's 8 in the evening already. How about Sarang? " He reminded Jungkook.

" Later hyung. And Sarang is at my father's residence. I'll get her tomorrow. " Jungkook answered without piercing his gaze away from his monitor.

" Okay. I'll go first. Take care later. " Jhope said.

Jungkook finally looks up to gaze at his hyung. " Okay, take care hyung. " He said back with a smile.

Everyone was unaware that later that night, a trouble awaits him while he was on his way to his house. A group of people was blocking his way, as if they are really waiting for him to get out of his car. Jungkook being a curious man and too lax of his surrounding opened his door to check at those people who are standing in the middle of the road who by one look, anyone could tell they bring no good.

The moment Jungkook opened his door, someone grab his shirt and forcefully pulled him out of the car to push him on the ground. He groaned as he felt the kick on one part of his body before they forced him to kneel down, two goons are holding him in place.

A girl steps forward, as she greeted the now looking wasted Jungkook. " Goodevening Prosecutor Jeon. We are waiting for you. You are a little bit late but it's okay cause we have all the night to have fun with you. By the way, they call me Gemini. "

*/ Gemini /*

------TO BE CONTINUED.

Oh, I'm sorry about that, I don't want to hurt Jungkook in my ff but I had to😣 Laters sweeties!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
28.1K 2.5K 19
As an abondoned child , Jimin didn't have much choice but agree with the marriage, arranged by his father and step mother to a mysterious business ty...
13.8K 381 30
𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂: 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩, 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝, 𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙝...
211K 12.7K 45
When a wedding was cancelled due to the other family back stabbing Park family, stealing a huge amount of money through their business cooperation an...