Quarantine Diaries| An Aphmau...

Від o0f_lifee

Everyone was stuck in Aphmau's house due to the Coronavirus. Though they were friends with each other, they w... Більше

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5 (Pt.1)
Holy Crap
Day 5 pt 2
Day 5 pt 3
PLEASE READ
Day 6
OMI
Hey I gots a question
I can't believe y'all
Day 7
How...?
Day 7 pt 2/Day 8
Day 10
sorry
Filler Chapter 1
Day 11
Day 12
Day 12
AHHHHSHSHCKEJSBDKWBSMN
Day 13
Two Weeks Later
A/N
Surviving 2020
NOT A CHAPTER

Day 9

111 2 9
Від o0f_lifee

Aphmau's P.O.V

  Emmalyn and I were in my room talking and playing on our phones. Our plan doesn't go into action until the one of them woke up. Yes we woke up early for this, don't ask questions!

We walked downstairs to see who was up and to our surprise, Katelyn and Travis was up. Travis looked really uncomfortable but who cares. Emmalyn nodded to me and took out her phone to take a phone. I walked up behind Katelyn and whispered:

"Kiss him. He's not dating anyone."

It wasn't a lie. He wasn't dating Zane. They're friends with benefits. Katelyn blushed and leaned in to kiss him. I backed away so I wouldn't be in the picture. Once they kissed and Emmalyn got the picture, Travis pushed her away with a very red face. I left the room and went upstairs with Emma.

"Did you get the picture?" I ask. Emmalyn nodded and shown me the picture.

(Insert picture here)

I smile, but this is wrong. I shouldn't be smiling. I'm gonna ruin a lot of relationships once that picture is sent. "Perfect." I say. Emmalyn smiled and we sent the picture to Zane.

Emmalyn: *Insert picture*

Emo kid: What is this, Emmalyn?

Emmalyn: Can't you see it? It's Katelyn and Travis.

Emo Kid: But I thought Travis didn't like Katelyn anymore...

Emmalyn: Feelings can change. He was just using you to get Katelyn.

Emo Kid: He wouldn't do that.

Emmalyn: But he obviously did. You can ask Aph. She saw the whole thing too. You've seen the picture. It's not like we're lying to you.

Emo Kid:.....
Thank you...

Emmalyn: Any day...

Emmalyn shown me the texts and as much as it hurt to see the way Zane reacted, it felt good to know that their will be drama. And I mean a ton of it. I returned her phone and went downstairs to get some food. I heard voices in the kitchen.

"Look, it wasn't anything."....Travis.

"Then why did you kiss her, huh? I thought our kiss meant something to you."....Zane

"I was forced to! She leaned in and kissed me!"

"YOUR EXCUSES ARE BULLSHIT TRAVIS! Look, I'm not going to sit here and let you use me to get some whore." Zane hissed.

"She isn't a whore, Zane! You're just mad for no fucking reason. Not everything has to be about you! Just because you don't like Katelyn doesn't mean everybody has to not like her." Travis said.

"Oh, so you do admit that you like her." Zane said.

"Not like that!"

"But you just said that! You know what? Fuck you. I don't even want to see your face every again." Zane said walking away.

"That's kinda hard when we're being forced to stay here!" Travis retorted. Zane just gave him the middle finger and walked away. I walk in and walked up to Travis, who was holding his head in stress.

"Travis.... you okay?" I ask, calmly. He looked up at me and rolled his eyes.

"Does it look like I'm okay to you?" He asked harshly. I throw my hands up in defense.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to know." I say. Travis shook his head and walked out of the room. I went to the fridge and took out an apple. "What the hell did I just do?" I ask myself.

/Time Skip\

I've made a huge mistake.

One that can't be fixed with an apology.

Everytime Travis and Zane bump into each other, they start to argue. It's gotten worse by every minute. Katelyn didn't want to be apart of it, though she was always the one they'd be talking about. I feel really guilty. They're only arguing because I wanted more drama. I want to say something, but I can't bring myself to.
This is their 10th argument today. It's getting everyone annoyed. This is my fault.

Right now, everyone was in the living room listening to the two former friends, argue.

"Travis I hate you!" He hissed.

"You only hate me because I kissed Katelyn. We all know if I kissed you, you and your gay ass would enjoy it." Travis said.

  "You already kissed me. So am not the only gay one here, am I?" Zane said.

"Well that kiss meant nothing. It was some petty kiss." Travis said. We all stared as Zane got red in the face. Tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

"A petty kiss? A PETTY KISS?! IF IT WAS JUST SOME 'PETTY KISS' THEN WHY DID YOU KISS BACK, HUH?" Zane yelled, tears falling down his cheeks.

"I DON'T LIKE YOU ZANE! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO YOU SO THAT YOU AND YOUR SMALL BRAIN CAN UNDERSTAND IT? I'M NOT INTO MEN. ESPECIALLY MEN LIKE YOU! BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU ZANE, ARE SELF-CENTERED, DUMB, AND JUST OVERALL A SHITTY PERSON THAT CATCH FEELINGS TOO QUICKLY!" Travis yelled back. The room went silent. Zane shook his head, crying softly.

"I hate you so much." He mumbled walking to the basement. Our eyes went to Travis who was crying as well. He obviously didn't mean what he said.

"Imma go check on him." I mumbled standing up. But Kawaii~Chan pushed me down, with worry in her eyes.

"No, I will. Don't worry Aphmau~Senpai." She was following after Zane. I wanted to check on him to get away from the awkward silence. So instead I just walked upstairs to my room. I decided to write in my notebook. This is the only thing I can rant to at the moment.

:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:

Zane's P.O.V

I was sobbing on my bed. I heard the stairs creek as someone walked down them. I sniffled and wiped my eyes. "Go away." I say. But the footsteps didn't stop. Instead, they get closer and then stop next to me.

"Zane...you okay?" Someone asked. I turn to see Kawaii~Chan standing next to me with a concerned look in her eyes.

"I'm fine." I mumble. She shakes her head and sat next to me.

"No you're not. Talk to me." KC says. I sigh in defeat.

"Fine. It's Travis, duh. I love him but he kissed Katelyn after I kissed him. I thought he liked me back. I thought he didn't want her anymore. But I guess I was wrong. I was horribly wrong." I said, more tears streaming down my face.

"Well I can't say that I've been through that type of stuff but I believe he likes you. If he didn't push you away when you kissed him then he likes you. He doesn't hate you, I promise." She said. I stare at her and she smiles.

"I...never thought about that...thank you, Kawaii~Chan." I say, still sniffling a little.

"Anytime Zane~Kun!" Kawaii~Chan said. I chuckle at her happiness.

"Well, Kawaii~Chan is gonna make cupcakes. Wanna join?" She says. I nod and stood up and helped her up.

"As long as Travis doesn't help. I don't feel like talking to him." I say.

"Okay!" She says dragging me upstairs.

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

Emmalyn's P.O.V

I stared at Kawaii~Chan and Zane making cupcakes when Aph came up behind me and tapped my shoulder. "Hey Emma, can I talk to you?" She whispered. I nod and follow her to the backyard.

"What did you want to talk about?" I ask her. She sighed and messed with a strand of hair.

"Look, I don't want anymore drama. I realize I can't stand to see my friends fight with each other. I'm sorry, but I can't do this." She says.

"Oh c'mon. This is fun!" I say. She shakes her head.

"No it isn't. We should stop." She says going to the door.

"Well, you can stop. But imma keep going. I have a feeling that Travis and Zane are gonna make up soon, and that'll bring peace to the house again. So, imma mess with Garroth and Laurance's relationship." I say skipping inside. She stares at me with shock as I turn the corner. This is gonna be fun.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.6K 59 22
A Laurance Zvahl fanfic! Adapted from Aphmau's Minecraft Diaries series. (THE COVER PICTURES DO NOT BELONG TO ME, I JUST PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER!!!) St...
14.4K 268 13
Cover by me! A collection of oneshots and short stories that I can't stretch far enough into an entire book! [#2 in "garrance" as of 8/26/2020] (Upda...
12.7K 461 21
Aphmau had been alone all her life, only having her mom with her when she was sad or lonely. She was home schooled her entire life, her only friends...
13.3K 457 21
•Sequel To Aarmau AU (A Stranger)• ♡Completed♡ I watched as the heart meter started beating again. It went faster and faster. "Call the doctors," I s...