Mothra Izuku! - Bakudeku

By Lampislife

Midoriya Izuku is bullied for his weak quirk that only seems to hurt him, his enhanced hearing gives him hea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Bedroom layout
Chapter 12 (USJ)
Chapter 13 (USJ)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Sports festival)
Chapter 21 ( Sports festival 2)
Chapter 22 ( Sports festival 3)
Chapter 23 ( Sports festival 4)
Chapter 24 ( Sport festival 5)
Chapter 25 ( Sports festivel 6)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (FTC)
Chapter 29 (FTC)
Chapter 30 (FTC)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 11

4.8K 140 113
By Lampislife

Izuku POV

I wake up and head down stairs, Moms still asleep because of the night shift, She usually doesn't wake up till around 11:00. I grab some stuff and make myself banana pancakes, after making the batter and putting the first batch on the grill, I go get my phone for music. I'm really happy today! It's nice and warm out, theres no sign of rain! And I'm going out with a friend!!! that's not Kachan!!! (not that he's bad I'm just happy to have a diffrent person to hang out with.)

 I grab my phone and head back downstars, I flip the pancakes and plug in my headphone ssearching for what would fit my mood. I put on I'm coming out by Diana Ross and put on a new batch of pancacks.

After a while of cooking , and really bad dancing, I have enough Pancakes for breakfest today and on Tuesday for both me and my mom! I eat the pancakes and then rush upstairs to ravage through the art stuff!

I sit down at my desk and pull out all the things I bought yesterday, taking it out of it's packaging taking in a deep breath, fully smelling the fresh new plasstic sent that you only get in a new car. Who knew buying new art supplies could make somone feel so proud!?!? It's all so clean! and...... and oh my god!!! The bristles on the brush are so soft!!!!

I open the completelly blank water colourpaper sketchbook and start to mark out some beetles in light pencils, beetles where always fun to draw, espescially butterflies! but I start out with the beetles, then earasing them leaving only a slight shadow of the shape, I got obver it with a liner and watercolor it in, I use an extra peice of scrap paper to start up the white painpen then add the highlights!

)( Time skip )(

Theres about half an hour until I have to meet Shinsou so I start to get ready, I put on a red turtle neck crop top which I rarly get to wear, high waisted black jeans because I want to look kind of nice, then I ravage my shoe collection for a pair of chort maroon high heel boots. I also add a pair of black rose earings, I me and Kachan both got are ears pierced when we where kids, Kachan has black studs and only weares them at night to keep them open, and when where at home together because I like playing with them sometimes.

(When Izuku wears somthing for an outing I'm gonna add Images of what hes wearing.)

I get my bag and my wallet, I don't want Shinsou to pay, he's already doing a favor on getting me out of the house, Plus I have a ton of extra money considering all the time I just spent saving, as long as I still have at eight hundred on my debit card I'm happy! The rest I can blow~. I would't say I'm rich? more like I don't want a lot of stuff so when I do splurge it doesn't make a dent because of my steady income!

I put on some lipgloss and head to the train station, the cafe is only a couple minutesaway so I should make it there slightly early!

Shinsou POV

I have no ides how this happened. 

The orphanage gives me limited time on leaving the housee, only on weekends and not after 9:00pm and all that shizz. With this limited time I usually go get cofee, see stray cats, go to the archade and do other imprtant things with my time. But for some reason I decided it would be a good waste of my time to go to my personal safe space (the cat cafe) with some random guy that was in the nursery, a cute guy atleast. He seemed nice but to be honest they all do. He complemented my quirk but maybe U.A is really mental with their bullying. He looked honest but I was in pain so I could be wrong. 

Why am I waiting here for somone who probably won't show up? why whould he want to go to a cafe with a guy he just met? what kind of idiot am I? even if he does show up it's probably to get a free meal, am I really going to spend what little I have of my allowence on some guy who's probably gonna betray me?

My face lifts up from the cafe's table when I hear the bell ring, I've gotten exited about every person that's come in so far , I really don't want to lose hope. I look over to whoever entered and sure enough it's not midoriya. 

He's running about five minutes late but at this point it feels like forever, like he'll never come, like I'll be left here like all the stupid dates bef- THIS ISN'T A DATE. I can feel my face heat up slightly. Midoriya is hot, I'm not even going to deny it but I don't really have a chance. I saw the way he giggle at whoever he was texting on thenurses bed right befor leaving. The faint blush on his cheeks, and honestely fine with being friends. or even aquantences. all I really want is some to talk to. I don't want to be alone again.

I hear another chime of the bells but hear high heels after so it can't be Izuku, I look back down at the table and fiddle with the napkinds, but then suddenely feel a hand tap my shoulder, I look up and see an angel! He's wearing a bright red tutle neck that brings out his almost cherry red lips, and his tigh black jeans hugging his curves in a way the U.A uniform would't dream of AND he has earings?!? they're so cute!

And those heels, I never thought heels could be sexy since I'm gay and have never really had the chance to explore the internet but DAMN! the slightly straiter stature showing a slight confidence and the way he makes the ground clack every step he takes, like even the ground he walk on is imprtant, the slight sway of hs hips flowing with the slow movments of his legs. Step on me plea- STOP IT SHINSOU! 

I must have been staring because when my face turns red I hear Izuku giggle, the sound of heav- NOPE!. Izuku giggles and plops himself into the bench/seat across from me, they let me get a booth considering I know the owners and they know I like atleast a bit of privacy.

"S-sorry for being late, I was making it kind of tight getting ready and all, and then a little girl lost her ice cream money so I went in and payed, but then the parents stopped me from leaving saying thanks and all, which is nice it's just anoying because I was already late. Sorry for making you wait though." he says, scratching the back of his neck

"It's no problem, I wasn't here for that long" I chuckle

"Oh thank goodness, didn't want to make you wait, Have you ordered yet though? or should we holer for somone?"

"I haven't ordered yet, thought it'd be rude to without you." I said bluntly

"Your so sweet, thanks Hito-Kun! I'm gonna call over a waiter." he giggled

H-Hito-Kun??!? oh. my. god. he's adorable!!! I really hope he's not playing me I really want this to work out. The waiter comes over and asks for are order, I get myself a dark chocolate Mocha with two strawberry mochies and half a ham sandwich. Izuku orders a vanilla boba and a honey mochi with a small salade. It's sweet and simple, just like him.

We eat and disscus some stuff, turns out we both enjoy watching anime which is great, during are talk the cats start to recognies me and Izuku smirks every time a new cat is added to my nlittle collection, I now have five cats all over me, two on my lap, one leaning against my hip, another on my shoulder and one on my head. we where talking about tokyo goul when a calico cat comes over and decides to make a home on Izukus lap. The way his face lights up when the cat starts purring when he pets it make it look like he's never seen a cat before.

"Have you ever pet a cat befor?" I ask

"Not really, I've seen some strays and tried to pet them but theye just runaway, I didn't know that a cats purr was so similar!"

"Similar to what?" I'm so lost right now Izuku.

"Moths." he says calmly, 

"Moths purr?"

"Well you have to be carful not to touch they're wings, and only get their fluff area, you also have to have good hearing to hear them but that's not exactally a problem for me."

"The more you know I guess."

After a bit more chatting about anime and so forth we finish up and Izuku calls the waiter over for the bill.

"That'll be 23 dollars!" Shit, I'll only have two dollars left.

I start to pull out some money befor Izuku stops me.

"Don't worry about it Shinsou,I'll cover it." he pulls out a leather wallet from his... Purse?

"Do you take Debit?" he asks, and holy shit he has a card?!? I know most kids should have a card at our age but I've never seen somone my age actually use one! good on you Izuku I guesse. Izuku pays and the waiter leaves us with our drinks.

"Thanks for paying Midoriya-" I start

"Izuku."   ...What?

"Call me Izuku, it only feels right if I gave you a nickname." he says calmly, putting his hand over mine on the table, lightly rubing my knuckless. 

I feel a shiver run down my spine as rubs his dainty fingers run along my hands, his soft hands lightly brushing over my rough skin. 

"I'm so glad I met you.....Izuku"

(1690 Words)

(The reason Izuku is slightly more confident is because he's not cold and the place is quiet.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 4.9K 27
Izuku's quirk hadn't manifested yet and people assumed he was quirk less and for that he was bullied and harassed but everything got worse when he wa...
78.8K 3.3K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...
3K 218 15
Life's been cruel to Izuku Midoriya. After having to bury his wife and daughter, his only other child gets put into a quirk-induced coma that they ca...
2.6K 38 15
Midoriya Izuku never said a thing about Bakugo Katsuki's bullying. It was growing inside him, and eventually, it exploded. Bakugo's attitude towards...