Mothra Izuku! - Bakudeku

By Lampislife

Midoriya Izuku is bullied for his weak quirk that only seems to hurt him, his enhanced hearing gives him hea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (USJ)
Chapter 13 (USJ)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Sports festival)
Chapter 21 ( Sports festival 2)
Chapter 22 ( Sports festival 3)
Chapter 23 ( Sports festival 4)
Chapter 24 ( Sport festival 5)
Chapter 25 ( Sports festivel 6)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (FTC)
Chapter 29 (FTC)
Chapter 30 (FTC)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Bedroom layout

4.4K 90 10
By Lampislife

OK so this is a shitty lay out of izuku's room.

The floor of his room is blakc carpet and the walls are a warm cream color.

His bed has a bigger pillow, but is the same mustard yellow color.

Theres a couple All-might posters On his wall, and some hero figurines on his desk.

The little dresser at the end of his bed is filled with extra pillows and blankets for when I get to cold or whenever Kachans over.

The closet is a one doored small walk in colset 

*clothes

The desk Is redwood and the chair is a small black swivle chair.

He also has a labtop which usually stays on the desk.

The art drawer was just a junk drawer but he has dedicated it to art now. 

Izuku's aunte just died recentally but she had an extensive shoe collection which Inko asked Izuku to keep, they have the same shoe size and the ones that're to big are in storage. Izuku has a shoe cabinet with really nice shoes now.

He keep the trantuala tank ontop of it beceus it's really sturdy.

The heater is just there so Izuku doesn't go into a coma in his sleep during winter.

Sorry, I just really wanted to make a room layout!

Thanks for reading it though!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 3.6K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...
3.2K 147 17
Ochako Uraraka: Quirk - Gravity Visor. Loved thought school because of her bodybuild. Every boy in the school has a crush on her. Crush: Izuku Midori...
204K 12.2K 55
"I despise of many things but...I despise you the most, All Might" After a life changing incident that leaves his image of hero society askew, he tak...
8.2K 315 14
An Illness? Is it really just an illness? Or one that was given at birth, and lead to a devastating future? Izuku was born with an Illness. This illn...