Ninjago Boyfriend Scenarios

By SkylorKaiFangirl13

You meet the ninja you fall in love with them , nothing new , warning I'm new at this and I'm a little dorky... More

Introduction/How they are
You meet Lloyd
You meet Kai
You meet Cole
You meet Jay
You meet Zane
Hanging out -Lloyd
Hanging out - Kai
Hanging out - Cole
Hanging out - Jay
Hanging out - Zane
Your Realization - Lloyd
Your Realization - Kai
Your Realization - Cole
Your Realization - Jay
Your Realization - Zane
His Realization - Lloyd
His Realization - Kai
His Realization - Cole
His Realization - Jay
His Realization - Zane
I Have A Question - Lloyd
I Have A Question - Kai
I Have A Question - Cole
I Have A Question -Jay
I Have A Question - Zane
First Date - Lloyd
First Date - Kai
First Date - Cole
First Date - Jay
First Date - Zane
Embarrassing - Lloyd
Embarrassing - Kai
Embarrassing - Cole
Embarrassing - Jay
Embarrassing- Zane
Btw- Lloyd
Btw- Kai
Btw- Cole
Btw - Jay
Btw- Zane
Its Over ! - Lloyd
Its Over ! - Kai
Its Over - Cole
Its Over - Jay
Its Over ! - Zane
Single Pringle - Lloyds pov
Single Pringle - Kai's pov
Single Pringle - Cole's pov
Single Pringle - Jay
Single Pringle - Zane
Possible Halloween Costumes - Lloyd
Possible Halloween Costumes - Kai
Possible Halloween Costumes - Cole
Possible Halloween Costumes - Jay
Possible Halloween Costumes - Zane
Too late ? - Lloyd
Too late ? - Kai
Too late ? - Cole
Too late ? - Jay
Too late ? - Zane
Random stuff about your ninja Bf - Part 1
Random stuff about your ninja Bf - Part 2
Random stuff about your ninja Bf - Part 3
Love is like War - Lloyd
Love is like War - Kai
Love is like War - Cole
Love is like war - Jay
Love is like war - Zane
Second chance ? - Lloyd
Second Chance ? - Kai
Seccond chance - Cole
Seccond Chance ? - Jay
Second chance ? - Zane
Roommate - Lloyd
Roommate - Kai
Random stuff about your ninja bf part 4!
Roommate ? - Cole
Roommate ? - Jay
Random stuff about ur ninja bf part 5 ! 😅
Roommate? - Zane
Kiss kiss fall in love - Lloyd
Kiss kiss fall in love - Kai
Kiss kiss fall in love - Cole
Kiss kiss fall in love - Jay
Boys Q/A
Daddy - Lloyd
Daddy - Kai
Daddy - Cole
Daddy - Jay
Daddy - Zane
Wasted - lloyd
Wasted - Kai
Wasted - Cole
Wasted - Jay
Holidays
Wasted - Zane
Thanks

Kiss kiss fall in love -Zane

3.5K 59 94
By SkylorKaiFangirl13

( I find this image incredibly adorable for some reason )

You and Zane were cuddling on the couch while watching a movie ( of ur choice ) . Nothing out of the ordinary, him switching from rubbing your back to playing with your hair and every once in a while he'd just hug you tight and rest his chin on your head .

Its not that you didn't like the cuddling , of course you did .  It's just that ... You wanted to do a little more ... but would Zane really be able to handle something like that ? All you and Zane have done so far is just kiss here and there . You didn't want to push Zane and make him uncomfortable. Things should take their own natural pace right ?

You were lost in thought when you finally realized that Zane was staring at you while rising one of his eyebrows .

" Is everything alright ( Y/n ) ? If you don't prefer this movie we can change it to something else "

" Oh I'm fine " you nervously lied a little. As much as you wanted to tell Zane how you felt about it , you just thought that it wouldn't be the best decision.

" Your anxiety levels are increasing again " he paused the movie and looked you in the eyes . " What's wrong ? You can be honest with me , you are aware of that aren't you ? "

" Yes of course .... " you mumbled as you started to trail off .

" But ? " Zane questioned while still giving you a look of concern .

" I don't know Zane .... it's not that I'm not happy with our relationship as it is right now. It's just that I thought that we would have gotten a bit further now that we have been together for as long as we have ." You quickly blurted out while looking away , not really wanting to see what Zane's reaction would be.

But Zane was silent , Did you say something wrong ? Maybe he took it the wrong way , you looked up at Zane and saw him deeply pondering the words you had spoken .

"  Are you referring to ..... sexual intercourse?" Zane hesitantly said while looking away blushing .

" Woah ! What ?! No ! .... um well it's not like I'm against it .... but you don't have the parts for that ! " Now you were just a rambling blushing mess , what the hell are you saying ?!     

" Not entirely true ... I'm designed after Homo sapiens , and since I can digest food and liquids I have the functioning parts like all other humans do .... I'm just not capable of reproduction "

This information is hitting you a little too fast " Uh right .... um .... " God , how do you even respond to something like that ? " Zane I just meant I wanted to make out .You know like .... maybe round first and maybe even second base ? "

" You want our relationship to include base ball?"

" Um no ...." this is getting exhausting.

"Oh , that kind ... I've never done anything like that before "

" Well maybe ( Ur choice ! Chose A or B !)

A) we can learn together "

B) I can teach you  "

Zane smiled shyly " Id love that , but I want to be a good boyfriend so I'll do my best ! "

You giggled in reply " Zane you already are a good boyfriend , just kinda clueless here and there "

" Well then it's time for me to redeem myself now isn't it ? "

Zane sat up with you in his lap and wrapped your legs around his waist . He leaned in shyly and gently nuzzled his nose against yours and smiled . " Correct me if I do anything wrong "

You were about to reply but Zane had already gently connected his lips to yours . Now your silent reply was kissing him back and resting your hands on his chest . Somehow Zane was always a surprisingly good kisser and his kisses gradually became quicker , you felt him smile a bit before slowly moving his hand up your _______

A) Thigh

B) Sides

You gasped reflexively, which gave Zane the opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth . While blushing you looked at Zane and he was blushing just as much . While his tongue was exploring your mouth his hands were roaming your body . god this is amazing , How is Zane capable of this ?!

Before pulling away Zane gently bit your lip which sent a shiver down your spine . A relaxed sigh escaped your lips as his kisses trailed down your neck to your collarbone and due to you wearing a tank top , those kisses slightly spread across your shoulder .

" Am I doing good ? " he stopped momentarily to look up at you .

" Yea , amazing actually , did you want me to do it back ? "

" No " Zane pinned you down . His cheeks have never been this red before .

" .... Is the idea of being a bottom embarrassing for you ? " you laughed a bit .

He now looked away embarrassed " Maybe .... just in our normal every day lives you make me blush at least 7 times a day , at most it's 12 ( Damn calculator ) , sometimes being your man is Hard when I get embarrassed just when you kiss me on the cheek , I'd much rather make you blush than have you make me blush "  ( Da bebe doesn't like being embarrassed UwU )

You turned Zane's face to look at you and kisses him " I love you "

" Not as much as I love you " he laid down on top of you and cuddled .

" Zane your burning up " you rubbed his back .

" I know " he replied and he held you and buried his face in your neck .

" You don't have to push your self that far for me "

" (Y/n ) you miss understand "

" Hum ? "

" it's not because I pushed myself , it's because I'm holding myself back "

You played with his hair " Zane we're a couple and I trust you , if there's something you want to do then I'm ok with it "

" ..... Maybe not now but I want you to promise me something "

" What is it Zane ? "

" .... Even though I'm a robot... I wanna lose my virginity to you one day "

Did he just say that ?

" That is if your ok with it (y/n ) "

As blunt and awkward as his request was you felt all warm and fuzzy inside " Alright , but that means that you will have to make the first move "

" Deal , For now it's check "

" Zane no chess puns " You smiled and gently poked his side .

                                The end

A/n : I didn't know how to end it :/ and well um yea , don't judge , I don't really think most people can see Zane doing this but well the situation demands it I suppose . I tried TwT

This May very well be check but not check mate , hopefully you and Zane won't be locked in a perpetual check 😛

My A / B choices kinda made this seem like an Otome -

   Ps. Imma be old , my birthday is like 3 weeks away , imma be 21 and writing ninjago story's - sounds kinda problematic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.2K 29
The title says it all! I hope you enjoy!
18.2K 334 14
Just random one-shots of you and Lloyd I promise it gets better Things to know: ---------- • you and Cole are cousins • you are the elemental mast...
243K 3.7K 49
Read these probably crap preferences just to get a glimpse of what it would be like to be some of our favourite boys' girlfriends
3.4K 177 11
Cole's feelings for jay keep getting in the way, it tears their friendship apart but then they're in love?? yeah im confused too