16 and Pregnant **COMPLETED**

By rand0m0re0

Elena had a perfect life. She had an amazing boyfriend, amazing friends and an amazing family. But that all c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
QUICK AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE NO HATE!
Chapter 63
Important message about a social issue!
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67. The last Chapter.
Sequel? New book? Hmm.
ITS UP!!!!

Chapter 31

7.8K 250 18
By rand0m0re0

We got home from a pretty productive day. We got the girls bunk bed, along with new bedding. We also went to Mcdonalds and the kids ate all of their food without a complaint.

When we got home we started packing. It was 5 in the afternoon. If we finished packing everything besides the beds, we can move out tommorrow.

I grabbed a bunch of boxes from downstairs and packed away all of the kids things. It was suprisingly easy and only took one hour. Next I packed the dishes and utensils. After that I packed our movies and the tv sets. Then I packed our stuff.

The house was fully packed away around 12. The kids were asleep and me and Ashton were laying in bed.

"Ashton?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you snap at me earlier today?" I asked. He sighed and sat up turning on the lamp.

"There is something I uh need to tell you" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"What?" I asked.

"Well when I saw you come over to get the punch at prom, I was so pissed that you ditched me I uh... Slipped a fertelity treatment drug in your drink" he said. What. No. He couldn't have.

"Wh-What?" I chocked out.

"Well um you see that isn't the worst part.." He said. There is more?

"I didn't mean to give you that drug. I got mixed up with the ones my mom had. I meant to give you something else to make you all woozy so Josh would break up with you" he said. I sat up.

"You wanted to drug me?" I asked. He nodded.

"You sick son of a bitch" I yelled getting out of bed.

"How could you!?" I screamed. He jumped in response. Good.

"Im sorry" he said.

"Sorry? Your sorry? If I hadn't had those drugs in my drink I wouldn't have had those kids and I would've been back home with my mom" I yelled again.

"Im sorry I don't know what you want me to say!" He yelled again.

"I need some space" I said.

"What?"

"I need to not be around you right now or else our kids are going to ask why we fight SO MUCH!" I yelled.

"No!" He said.

"What?"

"I am not giving you space because last time I did, I ended up in a broken down Motel with beatles in the bath tub and pee stained beds!" He yelled.

"You drugged me!" I screamed.

"I know and I am sorry!" He replied.

"Sorry doesn't fix this!" I yelled pointing to my stomach.

"I don't know what else to say" he said, head in his hands.

"Go" I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Go! I need to get away from you right now. You drugged me! I will move in tomorrow by myself! Talk to me then" I spat. I was still trying to prosess this. Ashton, the one I love, drugged me. He was going to give me a drug to make me crazy!

He stared at me before grabbing his keys and exiting the room. I felt a little pain in my stomach before looking at the floor.

"Ashton!" I screamed.

"What?" He asked opening the door.

"My water broke"

(Sorry this chapter is so short but I am going to start making my chapters more discriptive. Anyways hope you like this one and thanks for the 23K reads :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.8K 24
First story and it randomly came to my mind. I'm 16 and my life took a dark twist. I leave with my brother to New York. The father of my child doesn'...
1M 38.2K 59
Book 1 of the Series! Vanessa Lee is a famous fashion designer and has a cosmetic line. At school, she is just Vannessa Collins with a disguise that...
10.5K 624 33
"If this is the part where you plan to kill me and bury my body in the dirt, jokes on you, this was what I wanted anyways." I say, trudging along sid...
307K 7.7K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...