๐š†๐š’๐š— || ๐™น. ๐š†๐š˜๐š˜๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๏ฟฝ...

By WHCRE-SZN

โœŽ. . . . ๐™ธ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐™พ ๐š˜๐š... More

โ•โšโ€งโˆ‚ฮนั•ฯฒโ„“ฮฑฮนะผั”ัโ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งฯฒฮฑั•ฯ„ั•โ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งฮฟะธั”โ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งฯ„ฯ‰ฮฟโ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งฯ„ะฝัั”ั”โ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งฦ’ฯƒฯ…rโ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งฦ’ivั”โ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งsฤฑxโ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งsั”ัตั”ฮทโ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งั”ฤฑgะฝั‚โ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งฮทฤฑฮทั”โ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งั‚ั”ฮทโ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งั”โ„“ั”vั”เธ—โ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งฯ„ฯ‰ั”โ„“vั”โ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งฯ„ะฝirฯ„ั”ั”เธ—โ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งฦ’ฯƒฯ…rฯ„ั”ั”เธ—โ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งฦ’iฦ’ฯ„ั”ั”เธ—โ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งsixฯ„ั”ั”เธ—โ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งsั”vั”เธ—ฯ„ั”ั”เธ—โ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งั”igะฝฯ„ั”ั”เธ—โ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งเธ—iเธ—ั”ฯ„ั”ั”เธ—โ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งฯ„ฯ‰ั”เธ—ฯ„yโ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งฯ„ฯ‰ั”เธ—ฯ„y ฯƒเธ—ั”โ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งฯ„ฯ‰ั”เธ—ฯ„y ฯ„ะฝrั”ั”โ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งฯ„ฯ‰ั”เธ—ฯ„y ฦ’ฯƒฯ…rโ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งฯ„ฯ‰ั”เธ—ฯ„y ฦ’ivั”โ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งฯ„ฯ‰ั”เธ—ฯ„y sixโ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งฯ„ฯ‰ั”เธ—ฯ„y sั”vั”เธ—โ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งฯ„ฯ‰ั”เธ—ฯ„y ั”igะฝฯ„โ€งโšโ•
Just ATEEZโ€ข
โ•โšโ€งฯ„ฯ‰ั”เธ—ฯ„y เธ—iเธ—ั”โ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งฯ„ะฝirฯ„yโ€งโšโ•
โ•โšโ€งฯ„ะฝirฯ„y ฯƒเธ—ั”โ€งโšโ•

โ•โšโ€งฯ„ฯ‰ั”เธ—ฯ„y ฯ„ฯ‰ฯƒโ€งโšโ•

384 15 3
By WHCRE-SZN

sᴘᴀᴄᴇ

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Jung Y/N's POV

Empty. That was what I felt after he left me. After we broke up. Although the break up was ended peacefully, I still felt so bad. I felt really bad for doing that to Hongjoong. He didn't deserve all of this. He didn't deserve me back there. If I knew that things would ended up like this, I-

"Y/N, hey. Are you okay?" Wooyoung interrupted my thoughts with his voice and his hand waved on my face, trying to get my attention. I didn't respond to him. It was not because I hate him for being included in this, but it was just because I didn't know what to say. No words were coming out from my mouth, even if I tried. That feeling of guilt really took over me badly.

He placed his hand on my shoulder while his eyes were showing concerns. He assured me that everything was going to be fine and nothing bad would happen again after that.

My face remained blank and I refused to talk. I was having a small debate with myself whether to tell him what I felt or just keep it to myself. Well it looked like I already chose my second opinion, which was just to keep it to myself. There were no ways anymore.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

"I need some space to be alone. Please leave," I said expressionlessly at Wooyoung who seemed to be so sincerely caring towards me and wanted to make me feel better.

He sighed, giving in to my request. Wooyoung was acting unusual, not in a bad way. He was just being so soft, tender, caring and gentle towards me. I didn't know why and wouldn't want to know either.

He moved closer to me and planted a light kiss on my temple. I didn't fight him or protested to him because I knew that that was too late to do that. He already kissed me. And of course I was not in a mood for any stupid fights over a small thing so I just gave in and shut my mouth up.

He walked out of our shared room. But before he could close the door, he informed me, "princess, I'm going to the office just to take some files and I'll be back soon. If you need anything, just call me." I didn't respond but I definitely heard him. He understood my condition and he sighed, closing the door in front of him.

After I heard the door closed, I immediately burried my face on one of the pillow that was placed on my bed. I questioned myself for a hundredth time about what did I do in the past that led me into all of this. Of course no one asnwered, neither did God. It all happened unexpectedly for me.

I had a feeling of wanting to vent about all of this to someone. But who? I used to tell Hongjoong if I felt something that was bothering me or annoying me. And now, I didn't have him by my sides anymore. We are now just strangers with full of memories to each other.

I sighed and tried controling my feelings by inhaling and exhaling some air. I groaned irritatedly. It didn't work at all, in case it worsened every seconds I tried to forget about it.

After standing up, I made my way out of the room and headed to the kitchen. I needed to drink since my throat was drying. I felt so miserable like I had never been. I wonder how many people that had to suffer like me in this kind of situation.

I poured myself a glass of water and lazily gulped the water down my throat. In this state, I only hoped one thing. I hoped all of this were just one of the wildest dreams I had. Maybe I was in comma because I got hit by a god damn big truck?

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Third Person's POV

The young boss of the Aurora Corporation just cursed under his breath. He looked down and ran his fingers through his silver hair slowly. His other hand was holding some pieces of paper that just came out from the fax machine.

"How could this happen, Mr. Na? Will you explain it to me?" Wooyoung asked, trying to calm himself from saying something bad or snap at the older male in front of him.

Mr. Na looked at him with a very apologetic look on his face. Then he explained, his voice was worried about how would the boss reacts. "I'm- I'm sorry, Mr. Jung. But the clients didn't accept this kind of idea. They rejected to be partnered up with our comp-"

Wooyoung cut his words off by groaning in frustration. He slammed the papers that was in his hand onto the glass table in front of him harshly. The older man only looked at him with a nervous expression. Mr. Na obviously didn't want to get fired from the company.

"You know what, Mr. Na?" Wooyoung narrowed his eyes at his co-worker in front of him before he continued talking, "let us all just take a few days break from work." Mr. Na was really amused by the words that his boss just said. It was unexpected for him that his boss would tell him that.

He decided to ask before he made a wrong understatement. "I-I'm sorry again, sir. But what do you mean?"

"I'll let you all - the employees to have a week of free days from work and refresh yourselves so you all would come back to this company with a better idea in your minds. That's what I expected."

"Oh-" Mr. Na nodded, semi understanding to his boss' words. But then something came into his brain and he asked again worriedly, "but what would Mr. Jung say about this?"

Wooyoung chuckled lightly and he waved his hand in front pf his co-worker in a denial way. "Pssh, don't worry, Mr. Na. Dad would just be cool with it hence I am the one who's in control of this company. And of course, I know what's best for us."

Mr. Na nodded, fully understanding the young man in front of him. Then, he excused himself to leave the office room.

After Mr. Na left, Wooyoung smiled to himself, knowing that he would have a lot of time to spend with his wife alone without work bothering the both of them. But he was not really sure about how to tell his wife who was not really happy with their marriage either. Jung Y/N, his wife even asked him to give her some space to be alone by herself. Now he was all in his thoughts, thinking deeply of what he should do to make Y/N fall in love with him.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

-Win-

I'm not fine, thank you. :>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.6K 41
Atiny you shine brighter than the stars * หš* เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Š Imagines of my fave 8 boys * โ‹†เธบ๏ฝก*:๏ฝฅ
3.4K 257 31
"๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ, ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ" ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
94K 909 52
Basically Ateez BxB OneShots just for Atiny don't read this if you can't handle graphic things read at your own risk I'm gonna let you know now I'm...
234K 5.8K 100
Ongoing [ + ] 7/21/23 Hiatus [ - ] Completed [ - ] iloveyunho<33 PLEASE DO NOT COPY ๐Ÿซก โ˜… means requested chapter