I'm Inlove With My Stalker ||...

By rbyjn00

What if you have a girlfriend then suddenly she breaks up with you because of your sister... What if all the... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: THE GAME IS ON
CHAPTER 2: THE START
CHAPTER 3: MOODY SEATMATE
CHAPTER 4: STEP 2
CHAPTER 5: NICKNAMES
CHAPTER 6: SAVIOR
CHAPTER 7: ITS ALL YOUR FAULT
CHAPTER 8: YOU'RE MY STALKER?!
CHAPTER 9: CAN YOU HELP ME?
CHAPTER 10: WE WILL HELP YOU
CHAPTER 11: MEET MY FRIENDS
CHAPTER 12: THE PLAN
CHAPTER 13: I'M BACK AND READY TO MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL
CHAPTER 14: YOU'RE ALL DEAD
CHAPTER 15: SPOTLIGHT
CHAPTER 16: IF YOU DON'T WANT THEN FINE
CHAPTER 17: I PITY YOU
CHAPTER 18: COUPLE'S PAGEANT
CHAPTER 19: PRACTICE
CHAPTER 20: A DAY BEFORE THE PAGEANT
CHAPTER 21: THE PAGEANT
CHAPTER 22: I WARNED YOU
CHAPTER 24: WHO ARE THEY?
CHAPTER 25: WHAT A GREAT DAY
CHAPTER 26: I'M NOT A LIAR
CHAPTER 27: LUCKY
CHAPTER 28: WHO ARRIVED?
CHAPTER 29: GROUP DATE?
CHAPTER 30: GROUP DATE
CHAPTER 31: MY DAY
CHAPTER 32: READY?
CHAPTER 33: JENNIE IS BACK
CHAPTER 34: NOW YOU KNOW THE FEELING
CHAPTER 35: PICTURES
CHAPTER 36: HURT
CHAPTER 37: SWEET
CHAPTER 38: THE DECISION
CHAPTER 39 - APOLOGIZE
EPILOGUE
NEW STORY
New Story!

CHAPTER 23: ROSÉ THE GREAT

8.8K 274 18
By rbyjn00

Jennie's POV:

"Is your girlfriend is rich Jennie?" I nearly get choked when I heard the question of Mommy.

I did not expect that.

"What?" I asked incredulously.

What king of question is that?

There are many questions to ask but why she needs to ask that?

Are you asking if how is Jisoo? Well, she's still a BITCH and PLASTIC.

When I got home from the pageant, she immediately wear her mask and pretend to be nice. Acting saying sorry so that Mommy and Daddy will not be angry at her, and when they leave she warned me that she will have her revenge to me.

As if I will be scared of her.

And my great parents immediately forgave her. They are really siding at her, thats why her horns are growing bigger.

When we arrived at school, she immediately announced that we are already okay and she said sorry to me so that the people will not be angry at her and she will looks like a saint.

And my classmates that are easy to be fooled immediately believe her too.

"I'm asking you if your girlfriend is rich?" Mommy asked again to me.

I heaved a sigh and I will answer her but Jisoo cut me off.

"No Mommy, they're not." Jisoo lied.

My brow goes up on what she said. Everyone know that they are rich, especially those who are studying at Manoban University.

And I know that Jisoo also know that because she has a crush on Lili. One time, she tell me that Lili is her ideal woman because she is not just beautiful and talented, she is also rich.

So why is she telling right now that Lili is not rich?

What is this drama again?

"How did you know that Jisoo? And are you sure?" Mommy asked to Jisoo.

"Oh believe me Mommy, she's not rich. How did I know? It's because I know her and her family." Jisoo lied again to them.

And when she felt that I am starting at her she looked at my direction.

She smirked. "Someone said to me that her father is an accountant and her mother is just an housewife." She said still looking at me.

Wow, I cannot say anything else because she is so great and talented on lying.

"So yeah, they are a middle class family." She said.

"Oh my, really?" Mommy said like she cannot believe it.

I looked at Jisoo, our eyes met. She glaring at me, likes she is threatening me  that if I tell the truth I will be dead later.

I raised my brow at her. Really Jisoo? You think you will get me with your looks?

"Buy why do they look elegant? Especially her mother, she's the one who organized all for the pageant of Jennie. And my god! Their car at the entrance is a limo! So how can they afford that if they are poor? Even Rosé is rich they cannot afford that, but why they can?" Mommy said.

Oh, can you expect that Mommy thought of that and she doesn't believe immediately her great and favorite daughter? That's new.

I looked at Jisoo. How can she answer that?

What lies will she answer?

"T-that one?" Jisoo said while shuttering and it's so obvious that she is thinking what will she tell.

"Yeah, how did that happened?" Mommy asked again.

"Someone said to me that they just borrow the limo that they use to the boss of her father. End they borrow some money so they can pay the make up artist and buy expensive clothes that Jennie wear in the pageant." Jisoo said happily.

Looks like she's happy that her lies that she said are good.

I find it funny actually. Borrow? I just realized right now that Jisoo is creative. She is good at making stories.

"Is that true Jennie?" Mommy asked to me and she looks disappointed. And Jisoo is really happy.

I just answered Mommy with a shrugged.

I'm not scared on Jisoo might do but I will just let her do whatever she wants. I will not mind her, just what she like.

I will let her to be happy this time,  because later on I will make sure that she will not be happy anymore.

Now I know, that I should not pity her because she deserve all the things that I will do to her.

But for real, I am really doing nothing. Because she is the one who is doing that can humiliate her.

Now I'm just going to watch her... how she will put herself in trouble again.

"My god, Jennie! What should we do to you? Do you know what will happen if you and the girl got together? You will be picked in the street and you will be poor and you will suffer." Mommy said to me. And Jisoo is just smiling widely.

"Well, I think that is my problem." I said.

"Jennie, fix yourself in choosing a girlfriend! Choose someone that can help us in our company... someone that is rich! Why don't you mimic Jisoo that she is using her brain in choosing a girlfriend?" Mommy said.

"Well, if you must know I also used my brain. That's why Rosé used to be my girlfriend right? Rosé that is great for you?" I said.

Mommy just get silent because of what I said.

That's for you Mommy, you also need to be on your place sometimes.

"Jennie you Mommy just saying that you need to choose a girl that will hepl us in the company. You know that our company will get bankrupt right?" Daddy said calmly.

"Yes Jennie. Choose someone who will help us in the company." Jisoo said.

What now if the company will get bankrupt? What do they want me to do?

"Someone like Rosé that is rich and can help our company." She added.

"Jennie listen to us. If our company gets bankrupt, where we will be now?" Mommy asked.

I rolled my eyes at them. "Maybe in the streets like in the movies?" I said to her.

They just glared at me.

"Jennie." Daddy warned me.

"Wait, chill okay? Nothing will happen to us and our company will not get bankrupt. Because Jisoo's girlfriend is Rosé The Great." I said.

Mommy and Daddy heaved a sigh and Jisoo is just glaring at me.

"Rosé that is a perfect girlfriend and really rich." I added. "Do I still need to find a girlfriend that is rich even Jisoo is there and her girlfriend Rosé who is rich? Why don't we just ask help to the oh so great girlfriend of Jisoo in the company? I'm sure she won't mind it because she really love Jisoo and like you said they're so rich right? And I'm sure Jisoo can ask Rosé to help us." I suggested.

Mommy and Daddy looks like thinking my point, while Jisoo looks so pale. Why?

"You have a point, Jennie. Jisoo, i think your sister is right. You should seek help from Rosé." Daddy said.

"But Daddy... Its a shame to them." Jisoo said.

Do Jisoo know what is the feeling when your family is forcing you on what will you do?

Well, I think I should make her feel that.

"Why will you be shamed? I'm sure Rosé and her parents won't mind that. They will just loose coins because just what like you said they are SO rich, right?" I said and Jisoo just glared at me.

"T-that's r-right." Jisoo said nervously while shuttering.

"Then that's settled. Jisoo will ask help to Rosé to help us in our company." I said.

"It's good we didn't agree on your girlfriend that she's offering going to a resort. If we agreed, where will your girlfriend take us?" Mommy said.

-FLASKBACK-

"Thank you L, for the flowers and fruits you brought." Mommy said while smiling but its obvious that she doesn't like want Lili brought.

Actually Lili think to give Mommy an diamond necklace and an expensive watch for Daddy.

But I told her don't because if she gave that to them they will always ask her to buy something.

"You just brought fruits and flowers?" Jisoo said.

"You bought something that is so cheap... just like you." She added.

I just glared at her.

"Whatever, at least we brought something." I said and I just smiled at Lili because she looks so pissed because of Jisoo.

"You're Jisoo right?" Lili asked to Jisoo and Jisoo smiled at her.

"Y-yes." Jisoo said shuttering while blushing.

How could she act like this after now Lili treated her the last time? Did she already forgot it?

"Will you please just shut your mouth if you will not say something good?! If you said that again to my girlfriend I might not stop myself and hurt you. And CHEAP? If you want to know the description of CHEAP just look at yourself in the mirror and you'll find the answer." Lili said coldly and angrily and Jisoo just stayed quiet.

"Jisoo, L is right. Don't say somethings like that to your sister." Mommy said angrily. "Sorry L huh? Jisoo is just like that, always making some jokes." She added.

"It's fine Ma'am." Lili said.

"Ah no L, just call us Mommy and Daddy okay? Since you are the girlfriend of my daughter." Mommy said.

"Oh before I forget Mommy, do you want to come with us in a resort to relax?" Lili asked.

Mommy and Daddy will agree but Jisoo cut them off.

"Mommy, go with us. We will go to an exclusive resort." Jisoo said.

"Really? Sorry L? Maybe next time." Mommy said and looks like she is not sincere in saying sorry.

"That's okay, I will just ask Jennie. Can she go with me?" Lili said while looking at me and I just smiled at her.

I really happy when Lili is starting at me. His eyes always held the emotion of love, adoration, and happiness.

One look that I never get from my family.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"For sure Mommy in one cheap or public resort." Jisoo said.

This Jisoo is really great.

"What's wrong with a public resort and a cheap resort? Atleast it's still a resort." I said.

"The problem is we're not used in going to the cheap resort." Mommy said.

I was about to answer but suddenly something pops out in my mind.

I smirked. "You need to be used to it because if Rosé will not help us, I'm sure that will be the resort you can afford." I said.

"I'm sure Rosé will help us. Right Jisoo?" Mommy asked.

"O-ofcourse." Jisoo said.

Why she looks so bothered when we are talking about Rosé will help the company?

There's something fishy in here, looks like Jisoo is hiding something.

I think I need to investigate it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 8.2K 53
[CMPLTD] They live on the same floor. They attend the same luxurious school. They have the same friends. They couldn't stand each other. And just whe...
22.4K 836 24
Kim Jisoo moved to another school because of his family business and he met school badass kim jennie. One day Jennie and her friends played and she l...
37.7K 2.1K 18
One ring. Why am I calling her ? Two rings. Of course she's not gonna answer. It's three in the morning. Three rings. What am I doing? I should...
58.6K 4K 64
What happens when two souls who plan to kill themselves meet each other on the very night they are expected to lose their lives? Will they change one...