Abusive Yang x abused male be...

By Monksanto

You were Yang's boyfriend for a good long while intel she started beating you for no reason you then got fed... More

Bio
Ending a relationship and heading to shade
First day a shade and getting drunk
Our first mission
Weapon tune-up day and hanging out with Leone.
The team finds out, and Y/n's lousy day
The confession
Finding out the truth.
100 Followers
Heat (Lemon)
The last question for a little while I promise
Meeting my family
My semblance
Forgiveness
Announcement
My list of story ideas
THE TEST
Vacation and a reward (lemon)
Poll
Her family
New story is out
A plan and a safe place for now...
The proposal
300 fallowers
The wedding
getting ready for the vital festival
Vital festival
Yang vs Leone
Shower time ( Lemon)
Final confrontation
The perfect life: Epilogue
Potential for a sequel
Sequel
Sequel is out

A wonderful surprise

8.4K 112 58
By Monksanto

Y/n P.O.V~

I was on the stove, making some pancakes for Leone, who was in bed sleeping. It had been almost two weeks since Leone, and Yang's fight in the vital festival and Leone had dropped out. Leone hasn't been feeling very well for one nearly two weeks now, and I was getting worried. Akame had agreed to take Leone to the doctor's office today as I finished the breakfast and placed it on a plate. I went to Leone and sat in front of her on a chair in front of the bed. I ran my head over my wife's forehead, waking her up.

Leone:" Hey, Y/n."

Y/n:" Morning love, how do you feel?"

Leone:" Cruddy like I have for the past two weeks."

I presented the plate of breakfast to my wife.

Y/n:" I made you breakfast."

Leone thanked me, took the plate out of my hands, and began to eat while we watched TV.

Leone:" Y/n, could I please have some beer?"

Y/n:"*sigh* Leone, I don't think that is a good idea, at least intel we find out what you have."

Leone:" *sigh* Fine..."

Leone crossed her arms and cutely pouted.

Y/n:"*chuckles* I'll tell you what once we find out what you are sick with, I will take you to your favorite bar and pay for your tab."

Leone:" Really?"

Y/n:" Of course."

Leone:" You're the best; you know that."

Y/n:" *chuckles* I know."

Leone and I leaned into a kiss, but Leone quickly pulled away and puked into the trash can I left by her bed just in case she vomited. I sighed in worry, hopping my wife was okay.

Leone P.O.V~

I was laying in bed peacefully, waiting for Akame to come to pick me up to go to the doctor. Y/n had left to go pick up our weekly groceries, and I was reading one of his books. I then heard a knock at the door and got up from my husband and I's bed to answer the door. I opened the door to see my friend Akame standing there with her usual calm look on her face.

Akame:" Ready to go, Leone?"

Leone:" Yeah, just let me get my keys."

I grabbed my keys and put them in my pocket as we left shade. As Akame and I walked to the doctor's office. We arrived, made our appointment, and waited in the hospital's lobby for a couple of minutes before being called into a room. I waited patiently for ten minutes twiddling my thumbs nervously Akame in a chair next to me. My teammate and best friend could tell that I was nervous.

Akame:" Leone, it's going to be okay; we will find out what this is, and everything will return to normal."

Leone:" Thanks Akame."

Akame smiled as the doctor came into the room and sat in a computer seat.

Dr.Kane:" Hi, Leone, correct?"

Leone:" Yeah, that's me."

Dr.Kane:" Okay, before we begin with the examination, I want to make sure some things on your medical history are correct."

Leone:" Okay."

Dr.kane proceeded to ask me questions witch; I gave the answers to the best of my memory.

Dr.Kane:" It says here that you had the measles at age three. Is that true?"

Leone:" Yes, I recovered from it without a problem."

Dr.Kane:" Okay, it also says that you broke your hand at age eight; is that true?"

Leone:" Yes, that is correct."

Dr.Kane:" Okay, let's start with the examination. Have you been feeling nauseous or tired?"

Leone:" Yes, both of those things."

Dr.Kane:" Have you been feeling extremely hot or cold."

Leone:" No."

Dr.Kane:" Any lower back pains?"

Leone:" Rarely."

Dr.Kane:" Any food cravings?"

Leone:" No, not really."

Dr.Kane:" Freqent urdge to pee?"

Leone:" Sometimes."

Dr.Kane:" Dizzyniss?"

Leone:" A bit."

Dr.Kane:" Do you have any allergies?"

Leone:" Only to cerian types of medicine."

Dr.Kane:" Well, I'm afraid I am not quite sure of what you have, but from what I can tell, it is nothing terrible."

Leone:" Okay..."

Akame and I left the office, but I couldn't get the thought of being sick out of my head.

Akame:" Well, darn, that didn't help."

Leone:" Well, what could it be..."

I thought about what the doctor was asking me, and then it popped into my head.

Leone:" Akame, could we stop by the store on our way back to shade."

Akame:" Sure, but why."

I need need to investigate a hunch of mine.

Y/n P.O.V~

I had finished putting the groceries away in Leone and I's dorm. I was worried about my wife. I hope that she didn't have anything severe. The door to my dorm was then opened, and Leone stepped threw. A mix of happiness and worry on her face.

Y/n:" Hey, Leone, welcome home."

Leone sat on our bed and placed her hands on her forehead. I sat on the bed with my wife and hugged her.

Y/n:" Leone, did you find out what the bug you have is?"

Leone looked down in worry and pulled out a blue stick and handed it to me. I realized that it was a pregnancy test called "womb there it is".

Leone:" One line fore for negative and two for positive."

I looked and saw that it was two lines my wife was pregnant.

Y/n:" You're pregnant..."

Leone nodded shyly. I then took Leone in my arms and hugged her.

Y/n:" This is wonderful!"

Leone:" You're not mad?"

Y/n:" No, why would I be. My wife is pregnant! I'm so happy!"

Leone and I rejoiced in happiness as I placed my hand on my wife's stomach. Don't worry, my child; I am going to do my best to make your life long, happy, and beautiful. Leone and I kiss in happiness, ready to start this new chapter in our lives.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

??? P.O.V~

I was sitting on a tree branch watching Tai and Yang work on Yang learning how to use her new robotic arm.

Tai:" Good job Yang. You should be able to get your rematch with that hoar in no time!"

Yang smiled and pumped her fist in the air while rejoicing that she could finally get rid of the lion bitch. I knew what Tai was planing. I snuck away from the sight in my other form and looked for the man I needed to warn. I saw Leone and Yang's fight on youtube and looked for the man whom Yang called her lover. I had changed back into my human form and was walking around searching that H/c haired cat faunus. I then found him and two other people eating at a pizza parlor. I walked in and attempted to introduce myself.

???:" Hi, are you Y/n belladonna?"

Y/n:" Yeah, I am; why who are you?"

Qrow:" My name is Qrow Branwen and I need to give you a warning."

A dark-haired cat faunus spoke up with worry in her voice.

???:" Why what does my little brother have to be warned about?"

Qrow:" Y/n... your ex and my niece Yang is still inc vacuo, and from what I know, she wants a rematch with your wife."

Y/n looked down in worry as tears leaked from his eyes.

Y/n:" Why... why couldn't she just stay away..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 1.5K 31
It was a nice day in vale and a happy family with taiyang,summer rose. Qrow. And raven with there kids ruby rose and yang xiao long,but there was one...
72.3K 1.8K 92
Y/N Rose was the son of Qrow Branwen and Summer Rose, and the oldest child of the Rose family. Due to Qrows' semblance and a messy end to they're rel...
37.7K 490 48
RWBY X Male reader but you're an appropriately powered Isekai hero Whilst on a walk Mark Oath is attacked by a girl he rejected earlier that day and...
96.3K 1K 22
Y/n Rose was always smart and self sufficient but was abused by his parents and yang because of it but ruby cared for him then one day he runs away i...