Forgotten One [Black Clover X...

By HowdyYowdy

A boy who's usually forgotten starts to get recognised . He's going to become the best Magic Knight he can be... More

Meet [M/N] [L/N]
Meeting Asta and Yuno
Magic Knight Exams
Magic Knights Exam Results
Black Bull Squad
Noelle Silva
Introductions
First Mission
Going around in town
Dungeon: Debt Paying
Dungeon:Petty Royals
Dungeon:Fight Back
Dungeon: You're our treasure
Dancing in the day
Lost in the hallways
Handing in our report
Valor Ceremony
Undead Army
Healing
Downtime
Clubbing
Kids Go Missing
Obsessed Girl
Captain Yami Takes the Lead
Licht Gets Serious
Liar
Asta Dispels Enchantments
Captain Outed
Pond Time
Beach Time
Kahono and Kiato
To the Underwater Temple!
Vetto
Despair ends
Take Off the Mask
Don't hurt no more
Sad Times
Angry Mom
Phoenix Fire
Win
Preparations
Festival
Springs
Royal Knight Exams
Rill's Magic
Unconscious Traitor
Zora Ideale
Julius Passes
Awake
Who
Demon
Chaos
Defeat
Past: The One in the Woods
Bittersweet
Asta's in Trouble
Vermilion Brothers
Work
Scales
Lunch
Fly
Secret Court
Touched
Damnatio
Left
Sleep
Sulky
Apple Juice
Drunk
Sober
Hearts
Letter
Special: Yami and the kids
Ride
Undine
Past: Winter Fights
Clumsy
Gadjah's View
Time Skip
Dark Triad
Hug
New
Past: Zogratis Brothers
Extra: Haircut Special
Extra: Surprise Special
Special Chapter: Meeting My Other Self
Yuno Rests
A/N: Mildly Upset Author.
Unwelcome Guest
Dante Get An Ass Whooping
Special: A Whole Week of Dates
A/N: Warning
Abruptly Leaving
Run
Love is at Home

Dark Level

3.8K 197 47
By HowdyYowdy

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

The doors opened as Mimosa, Noelle and Finral stepped through with Gadjah trailing behind them. Asta greeted everyone as Noelle said that Asta got kidnapped too much. Mimosa was glad Asta was alright as Finral waved at us. I waved back alerting everyone of my presence. Noelle scolded Asta because I had to always protect him.

"Her Majesty has arrived"

Gadjah announced as the Lolopechka stepped forward. Mimosa brought a hand up to her wide mouth due to her sheer mana pool. Noelle's jaw dropped while Finral had a blushing face and smoke coming out of his nose with stars in his eyes. He said a true goddess had descended onto earth. Then, he got to the ground and bashed his own head in as he called himself a changed man. He was asking himself what was wrong with him.

Asta asked what was up with him as Noelle who stood next to him seemed to agree. I laughed slightly before telling Finral to raise his head. Lolopechka was trying to talk by asking the Clover Kingdom to lend her our strength but I saw her feet get caught in the long clothing of her dress. Quickly, I caught her before she sent herself flying as Undine thanked me. Undine stood behind Lolopechka as she reprimanded her saying this was unlike a princess.

"She does this a lot doesn't she?"

"This is why I said it's better if she doesn't directly meet them"

Gadjah stated as he raised a hand to his forehead to face palm elegantly. I laughed and said it was cute. Noelle seemed to be in disbelief too. Asta questioned why the princess would need our help so she began explaining. For a person to battle a demon, they must be a Level 1 Tier mage or above otherwise they'd be completely outclassed. However, even a zero tier mage would be unable to finish a demon off.

Spirit Directors are able to tap into the mana of nature which allowed them to use powerful magic but that too was not enough for a demon. Gadjah stood next to me with a concerned look directed at the princess. The Clover Kingdom may not be in tune with nature but they had other special unique types of magic. Our technology was more advanced such as the discovery of chains, steel and spatial magic.

The ones with the potential to kill demons were known as irregulars. Arcane Mages. Among them was Julius Novachrono who was our Magic Emperor who wields time magic and Yami who was our Captain. He wielded dark magic.  Although, Julius has lost a lot of his power. It seemed as the word must've gotten out and travelled fast. She then mentioned Nero who was a Tier Six in pure combat ability but due to her forbidden magic, she commands ancient sealing magic.

Then, the princess started talking about Asta who can use Anti-Magic. People like them couldn't be classified by the system so they are referred to as Dark Level. She would offer us any information they had for their help. Noelle said we couldn't go deciding on our own so Asta suggested calling Yami up but I had the feeling he was taking a dump. True enough, he was and he was about to drop the biggest one of the century. He told us to call him back later.

Asta freaked out as I laughed. Lolopechka agreed it was an important matter as she sat in her throne. Undine reprimanded her for using the word poop. Everyone was surprised she agreed. Mimosa pulled out her own artifact saying she thought something like this would happen. The communicator got through to Julius as he immediately greeted me. Greeting him back, I flashed him a smile before he began listening in on the situation. He told us it was fine as it seemed we were getting into something big. It was a big enough deal that Julius wanted to join but Marx told him no as he said he knew that Julius wanted to see his crush. Everyone blinked at that information.

"Your crush is here?" I asked as Julius seemed happy and sprung to life ready to say something but Marx cut Julius off saying he had work to do which made Julius pout. The princess pressed a hand to her chest as she was happy negotiations went smoothly. I cheered as Gadjah smiled at me. Her mood suddenly became depressive saying we would be slaughtered in an instant in our current state.

The demons they had were just that powerful if they were far more powerful than the one we fought. We even had the help of powerful people. The princess said Gadjah's scar was inflicted by the demon as his own hand reached up to touch his cheek. Julius said he had fought Gadjah back in the day and said he was the real deal as he made a peace sign.

"Gadjah, don't worry your still handsome"

"Thank you" Gadjah said with a small smile. Lolopechka asked us to train with the five zero tier mages they had to become stronger in half a year so they could launch a counterattack against the Spade Kingdom. We all agreed saying we were ready. Suddenly, Undine seemed to remember something as she pointed excitedly at me.

"I forgot! But! This person here is special! Lolopechka, this is (M/N). He holds the title of Nature's child of Chaos. He's connected to Nature herself and he's the holder of Chaos!"

"Uhm hello" I said nervously with a smile. Gadjah turned to me with a surprised look as I agreed to Undine's words. Everyone seemed shocked yet Asta didn't know what was going on. I went into my semi awakened state making Lolopechka excited. She bowed as she reintroduced herself but I assured her it was fine.

"It's just a title..."

"No, it's not!"

Asta screamed in confusion before I calmly explained to him. I tried my best to explain how Nature had adopted me and I was born in Chaos. It seemed to work somewhat. It felt like trying to explain explain to a kid. Lolopechka was surprised by the amount of flowers that bloomed all around me and the vines that were around me. They crawled up the wall at an insane speed. I apologised as I reeled the flowers in.

"I never expected someone so dangerous to be so tiny, I expected a giant or something hehe"

"Sorry to disappoint then"

A/N: Thanks for reading as always!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 2.1K 24
" 'It'll be easier if we fly there. Where is your broom?" I felt awkward. 'Errrrr, I don't have one. Not that I know how to fly anyway," He...
25.2K 504 14
Asta felt his Ki and it wasn't pleasant. Running around the dark forest from an infuriated Yuno, he scampered down the uneven ground with unshed tear...
462K 15.5K 49
a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream. «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» ー come and have a thrilling romance and adventure with the...
26.6K 631 17
[𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃!!] 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬�...