A Wolf's Howl (Legoshi X Read...

Oleh ramen_writez

(Y/N), one of the last winter wolves left in the world, and the next leader of the well known mafia group, Ch... Lebih Banyak

=1=
=2=
=3=
=4=
Thank You All ❤️
=5=
=6=
=7=
=8=
=9=
=11=
=12=
Chapter updates
=13=
=14=
=15=
=16=
=17=
.
=18=
=19=

=10=

6K 218 89
Oleh ramen_writez

"I really..."

Legoshi got quiet as his cheeks started to turn red. He opened his mouth and he looked like he was getting ready to say what he was going to say. I saw his tail swinging back and forth.

"There you two are!" Someone exclaimed from nearby. "The lights need to be adjust-, am I interrupting something?"

Legoshi quickly jumped back from me, a shocked look on his face. "K-Kai?!"

"I guess I was interrupting," Kai laughed.

"No, don't worry about it," Legoshi said, sounding a little mad. "We'll go adjust the lights in a sec."

"Ok, ok, chill out Legoshi. You look like you're gonna devour me," Kai nervously laughed. I heard a sigh escape from Legoshi and he started walking the direction of the lights. I smiled at Kai and ran after Legoshi. I'm really glad he accepted my apology, but what was he gonna say? I mean, he did get really close to me... my cheeks heated up at the thought of what happened. 'What's going on with me?!'

—🌕—
"These lights are done," I called out to Legoshi.

"Ok, I'm almost done," he replied. I smiled and walked to where he was.

"So are you gonna tell me what you were gonna say before Kai interrupted?" I asked, poking his arm.

"I don't know," he simply replied. He's been kinda quiet ever since Kai interrupting us and I'm not sure why.

"Oh come on Legoshi, pleaseee~?" I whined.

Legoshi laughed a little. "You're acting like a 5 year old."

"Cause I wanna know what you were gonna tell me! No one except the art department animals come up here and they're all doing stuff so no one is gonna interrupt."

"Well, if I tell you, you might not like it," Legoshi quietly said. I tilted my head slightly.

"Well, you never know until you tell me."

Legoshi got quiet as he finished the lights. When he finished he dropped his arms to his side and looked at me. "If I tell you and you don't like it, please promise we will stay friends."

"Of course we will be friends! You can't get rid of me that easily," I said.

"Ok. Well, I-um, ever since I first saw you, I thought that you were absolutely beautiful. And when we first started talking I thought that you were so nice and smart and amazing. And I think... I think I've fallen for you, (Y/N)," Legoshi said, his face turning red. "And it's fine if you don't feel the same, but I just want to be with you."

My eyes widened and I felt my face heat up to what felt like 100 degrees. I opened my mouth but I couldn't speak.

"Um... you're not saying anything and it's kinda scaring me," Legoshi said, scratching the back of his neck. "I'm gonna take that as you don't feel the same?"

"No! Wait, yes I do feel the same!" I panicked. "I just couldn't figure out my feelings for you and I just figured out today that I do like you a lot."

"Wait, you do?" Legoshi asked, eyes slightly widened.

"Y-yeah," I muttered. "I just didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to get hurt."

"What do you mean get hurt?"

"I didn't want people from other mafias start to target you because I liked you."

"Trust me, (Y/N), I don't care if I get targeted if that means I get to be with you. But... what does this make us now?"

"I don't know, what are we?" I smirked a little. Legoshi gave me a small smile.

"(Y/N), will you be mine?" He asked, his cheeks going red and his tail wagging.

"Yes, Legoshi, I will," I laughed as I jumped to him, wrapping my arms around his torso. He wrapped me into a hug and put his head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm surprised that went as well as I hoped," Legoshi said quietly.

"What did you think I was gonna say?"

"I thought you were going to say no. Plus I've never had a girlfriend before so I didn't really know what to say or do," Legoshi laughed nervously.

"Well I never had a boyfriend before so this is gonna be a first for the both of us," I said smiling.

—🌕—
"You two are dating?!" Haruhi screamed at me, a giant smile on her face. "I thought you liked Louis!"

"Um, yeah we are," I laugh a little.

"Wow, I'm surprised you can even get a boyfriend," Bella smirked at me.

"At least I can get one without having to beg like a dog," I smirk back. Bella puffed her cheeks and looked away from me. According to Haruhi, Bella's last few relationships started with her begging the guy to date her.

"Well, I'm happy for you and Legoshi, (Y/N)," Kara said, smiling sweetly at me. "However, I'm surprised you won the heart of the silent wolf."

"Thanks! And I was kinda surprised to," I say.

"Wait, so how did he ask? Were you guys under the moonlight and it was raining and he pulled you close and said "I love you, (Y/N)" and you said "Oh, Legoshi! I love you too!". And you two kissed? And then Louis ran out and declared his love to you right after? And Legoshi and Louis fought to the death for your love?!" Haruhi asked.

"You have the weirdest imagination," I laughed. "And we both just kinda told each other how we felt. Well the first time Legoshi tried to confess Kai interrupted and then he told me after we fixed the lights."

"That's right, the play is tomorrow. Are you guys going to attend?" Kara asked.

"Yea, I bought tickets for all of us already!" Haruhi exclaimed.

"Wait really?" Rina asked Haruhi.

"Yep! For both nights!"

"Haruhi, that must of costed quite a bit, we should pay you back," Kara said, walking to her bed, grabbing her coin purse.

"Nah, it's fine! You guys are my friends so of course I would spoil you guys a bit! I would of bought you a ticket, too, (Y/N) but you're working in the play so you get a free ticket," Haruhi said to me, smiling. 'She is way to precious to be alive,' I thought.

'I wonder how tomorrow is going to be, though.'

—🌕—
Hey guys! I'm super sorry this chapter is short but I want to say a couple things.

First of all, and plz don't be mad, but I'm going to be doing 1000+ words for the chapters from now on instead of 1600+ words. This way I can produce chapters faster for you guys! And second of all, thank you all for the love on this book! I wasn't expecting this book to blow up as it is currently, so thank you all!

And in my previous authors note chapter (the Thank You All ❤️ one), I mentioned that I wanted to do a Q & A, so if I do get questions I will be posting a chapter for that later in the month.

Also for no reason at all I want to give kinda a character notes for you guys for the roommates that you have and the other ocs I made! So here you go!

Hinata
Species: Wolf
Looks: Brown fur with Green eyes
Personality: Quiet, smart, caring
Hobbies: Volleyball, painting, singing
Family: Leo (Father/Alive) Alice (Mother/Alive) Asahi (Twin Brother/Alive)

Asahi
Species: Wolf
Looks: Grey fur with Black eyes
Personality: Loud, Competitive, Protective
Hobbies: Video Games, Volleyball, Training
Family: See Hinata

Haruhi
Species: Cat
Looks: Grey fur with Green eyes
Personality: Talkative, Always Happy, Kindhearted
Hobbies: Dancing, Making new friends, Shopping
Family: Maria (Mother/Alive) Father (Unknown) Shae (Younger Sister/Alive)

Kara
Species: Black Panther
Looks: Black fur with Golden eyes
Personality: Smart, Mature, Bookworm
Hobbies: Reading, Studying, Eating Sweets
Family: Ray (Father/Alive) Mico (Mother/Alive)

Bella
Species: Golden Retriever
Looks: Golden fur with Brown eyes
Personality: Arrogant, Cocky, Sweet when you get to know her
Hobbies: Soccer, Running, Sleeping
Family: Amy (Mother/Deceased) Max (Father/Alive)

Rina
Species: Tiger
Looks: White tiger with Blue eyes
Personality: Calm, Easygoing
Hobbies: Basketball, Watching T.V, Listening to Music
Family: She doesn't talk about her family so it is unknown

Charlie
Species: Shepard Dog
Looks: White and Black fur with Black eyes
Personality: Nice, Smart, Techie
Hobbies: Coding, Swimming, Video Games
Family: Abby (Mother/Alive) Marco (Father/Alive) Raiden (Older Brother/Alive) Sam (Younger Sister/Alive)

Ok, hopefully I got everyone! So yep, that concludes this chapter! Thx for reading! ❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.5K 124 11
The world is a complicated one of predator and prey, struggling to make peace with one another. But when a drama club student dies at Cherryton high...
396K 16.1K 37
DISCIPLINE ( book 1. ) - legoshi. at seventeen finally entering a boarding school, cherryton academy. will the school eat her alive or will she be th...
13.2K 478 12
Long ago (y/n) was a strong princess who had everything she could've ever wanted, but when she becomes greedy, fate from a mysterious witch, changes...
454K 16.7K 95
Y/n is a new student in the Cherryton Academy, and lives in a society where the instinct can get over people, she has always had to fight her instinc...