MR Jeon

By bangtanfella1995

Jeon Jungkook an arrogant boss , a well known CEO , very rich has anything he wants. A drunken night and ever... More

Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Not an update
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Read that please
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Epilogue
β™₯️NEW BOOKβ™₯️

30

21.6K 722 52
By bangtanfella1995

Jungkook POV :
I was driving and lost in so many thoughts until we arrived at the police station I put my mask on and walked out to the building.
Officer : mr Jeon I will track down the place then we can go ". I nodded and set down .
Hyungsik: " we are all here for you don't worry ".
Jungkook: " I just hope nothing happen to my son ". He nodded I looked up to find jiyong coming my way .
Jiyong: " jungkook the man run away 2 days ago and we still didn't find him , I think he has something with the kidnapping ". I looked at him .
Officer: " are you sure ?".
Jiyong : " yeah that day we changed his place in prison but I think he has allies with someone else ".
Jichul : " if he kidnapped jeonsan then he might know you Jungkook ".
Jiyong : " me and taecyong searches we found some files in his house and it's all you both pictures ". That means it's him who send the pictures to Taehyung.
Jungkook: " the same pictures he send to Taehyung ". He widen his eyes .
Taecyong : " jungkook the day when you send jiyong to take him to basement he was with a girl ".
Jungkook: " you mean ?".
Jiyong : " they were fucking ". I felt disgusted.
Jichul : " this shithead ".
Jungkook:" is this girl you found her with him ?". I pulled the picture that was in the officers hand .
Jiyong : " it's exactly her but we didn't know she was his partner, we thought that she was a prostitute ".
Jungkook:" fuck , that's bad ". Hoseok came inside I think he heard everything.
Hoseok : " I will kill him with my hand ". He was in tears .
Jungkook: " don't dirty your hands with someone like him ". He set on a chair
Jungkook: " weren't you with them ?". He nodded
Hoseok: " namjoon is here too we left yoongi and Chanyeol with them and the police are guarding the mansion ". I nodded .
I grabbed my phone because it rings.
Jungkook: " hello hyung ".
Yoongi : " jungkook we are at the hospital ".
Jungkook: " what ?". He was panting.
Yoongi : " taehyung was shot , someone pretended to be a cop came in and shot Taehyung when he was about to run another cop caught him ". I fell down .
Jungkook: " I-is he okay ?".
Yoongi : " the bullet went near his heart Jungkook ". I started shaking.hyungsik grabbed the phone and talked to yoongi .
Then he grabbed his phone and called someone.
Hyungsik: " to the hospital if anything happens to my family you will regret guard the hospital ".
Guy : " yes boss ". He pulled his phone down .
End of call
Jungkook: " I'm lost , I'm lost , I'm loooost ". I screamed.
Jichul : " be strong son ".
Officer: " mr Jeon go with that man we will give you protection ". I nodded and followed with them I put the outfit protection and waited in a room and one of the officers came with a handcuffed man dragging him .
Officer : " why did you shot him ?". The man laughed.
Man : " do you think I'm stupid ?". I glared at him its the man who shot Taehyung. I punched him hard that he fell with his chair down .
Jungkook: " if you don't talk I will end you and your family be sure I can destroy you , you peace of crap ". He groaned in pain .
Man : " I don't have a family I only want to fulfill my girlfriend dream ,for me to get that pussy fucked ". I again punched him .
Jungkook: " then say good bye to your girlfriend ".
Man : " then you will say goodbye to your son ". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " oh so the so called girlfriend is sunmi ?". He widen his eyes
Man : " how do you know her ". I laughed
Jungkook: " apparently you're not the only one that fucked her ". He got up ready to attack but he groaned in pain because I punched him that his nose was bloody and dislocated.
Officer : " we have some information ". I turned .
Hyungsik : " let's talk privately ".
We went inside a room and the officers came
Officer : " mr Jeon if they know we captured him they will do something else ,we have to pretend that this man is still not caught ".
Taecyong : " I will wear his clothes and pretend it's me for them to not understand what we are planning ".
Jungkook: " you mean you will trick them ?".
Wooyoung: " jungkook I think they are either tracking us or has someone following so if we trick the person we will catch them all ".
Officer : " I think the person has someone working with us in this building ".
Jungkook: " he was a mafia before ".
Jiyong : " then he will have people work here to get information ".
Hyungsik: " let's separate if someone work for him let's pretend we are searching for something he will give us the wrong information then we use it with a cover up and real information then get to the main one ". We all nodded.
Officer: " are you wearing your chest protection ? the police uniform is there". We all nodded .
Chansung: " I have someone in mind he seems disturbed to see Jungkook here ".
Jungkook: " the man that you catched now we need to hide him ". They nodded . I was walking around with my mask on to hide my face and I changed as a police officer for that specific person thinking that I work with  him then we will know what his plan is .
I walked and then grabbed my phone and called yoongi  .
Jungkook: " hello hyung ".
Yoongi : " jungkook ".
Jungkook: " is everything alright ?, is he okay ?".
Yoongi : " you don't have to worry the doctor said he need blood packets everything is fine ". I sighed
Jungkook: " take care of him please I will come as soon as I finish ".
Yoongi: " don't dare to come until you finish the mission ".
Jungkook: " I will hyung ".
Yoongi : " be strong kook , we all are here for you ". I smiled a little.
Jungkook: " thank you hyung take care of them ".
Yoongi : " I will , stay safe ". We hang up and I walked with Chansung and then we stopped at one conversation ".
" he is here , we are ruined , the plan was to have Taehyung not Jungkook ". I looked at Chansung and he made a shh 🤫 face to me and I nodded .
———————————————————————
To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 12.6K 55
A story is full of surprises when two individuals love each other to death but got segregated because of homophobic women. πŸ–€Jeon jungkook a young C...
68.8K 2.3K 17
It's a story about doctor kim taehyung and rich spoiled boy jungkook who have opposite personality... #topkook #bottomtae Taehyung is doctor who wor...
343K 15.2K 40
Started 2 November Finished 26 August Taehyung is a man in his 20s that works at a famous company: Jonghyun's Enterprises, where Jonghyun is becomin...
247K 8.6K 32
Kim taehyung was one of the biggest ceo of korea. he was an orphan his parents left him in an orphanage when he was newborn. he grew without a mother...