AND AGAIN | ✓

Oleh Ssavagequeen

𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 "𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽." - Follow Zavon and Jaelyn on their engaged life journey as they most likely... Lebih Banyak

-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
-56-
-57-
-58-
-59-
-60-
-61-
-62-
-63-
-64-
-65-
-66-
-67-
-68-
-69-
-70-
-71-
-72-
-73-
-74-
-76-
-77-
-78-
-79-
-80-
-81-
-82-
-83-
-84-
-85-
-86-
-87-
-88-
-89-
-90-
AGAIN AND AGAIN -closing-
New Short Story

-75-

6.2K 346 237
Oleh Ssavagequeen

^^Their Pool

-Omniscient-

"Mom, you have any uh...any pills?"

"Why? You ok, son?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I just been a lil stressed lately. With Niya and the baby."

"How my grandbaby doin?"

"Last time we went to the doctor, she was getting bigger in there."

"She?"

"I'm just guessing."

"Why you stressed over Ja'Niya? She's a lovely young woman..."

"I don't know. She's just been a fuckin headache lately...she always wants something, a new car, a new house, a new ass, a new nose, a new phone, a new tv, a n-"

"And it's your job to provide for her, son. She's the mother of your child and the woman you love."

Andre sighed. If he was still with Natalie, he wouldn't have all this trouble cause she never asked him for anything...only love and affection.

He never told his mother that he and Natalie got married or that they were even a thing...he only told her about Ja'Niya.

"Here," his mom hands him a pill bottle full with pills that she retrieved from her handbag. "Don't overdose...i don't need you dyin on me. You bout the only thing I have left."

"Thanks ma."

"No problem, boy."

"You know where Niya is?" He asks her before he got up off of the couch.

"No. Why the hell would I know?"

Back at the Ross mansion, things were quiet because everyone was out except Natalie. Jaelyn was out meeting her shipping manager and Zavon was out at a football related photo shoot.

Ja'Niya was on her way over to the mansion to check if Zavon was there and maybe seduce him.

When she got there, she was ringing the doorbell until it was answered by the only person who was home.

"What are you doing here?" Natalie asked her in an unamused tone once she seen who it was.

"Is Zavon here?"

"No," She was about to close the door but she was stopped.

"Well, can I wait for him in one of the rooms? I have something extremely important to tell him..."

"Girl, I just told you he ain't here cause if he was, I wouldn't be answering the door, leave it at that. Now go home and have a good day!" Natalie closes the door and headed upstairs where she called Jabari to come over and keep her company...she ain't wanna be in the big ass mansion by herself.

Ja'Niya wasn't gonna give up. She took a trip around the mansion which took 15 minutes to see if she could find another way in.

And soon enough, she found the open air vibe. The doors were unlocked so she just slid one of the doors open.

"This place is nice as fuck..." she whispered to herself when she went to sit on the nearest couch.

Trespassing. Smh.

When Jabari finally arrived a couple hours later with Zavon, Niya was knocked all the way out on the couch. When Zay seen her eventually, he didn't waste no time getting his phone out to call the police.

"Natalie, did you let her in?" He asked.

"No. She came knocking and looking for you but I told her to go away...she must've snuck in after," she explains.

"Aight."

Nat headed upstairs with Jabari while Zavon got to dialing the three magic numbers, '9-1-1.'

As white as it sounded, she did practically break into their home.

"9-1-1, what's your emergency?"

"Yeah, I'm reporting a break in."

"Ok, sir, where are you?"

"234-"

Before the cops arrived, Zavon decided to call Andre and let him know his girl was finna be taken into custody.

"Zay, how you finna call the cops but not me?"

"She broke in and I'm not with the shit today. Either go straight to the station to go bail her ass out or don't...I don't give a fuck."

"Bruh, I thought we was friends! How you have the nerve to call the cops on a pregnant woman? Are you dumb?"

"Aight but how does the pregnant woman have the nerve to break into my crib. You lucky I found her before Jaelyn did."

"Zavon, I swear on my momma that you finna regret this. On God!"

After that, Zay hung up while Ja'Niya was still laid there sleeping deeply.

Soon enough when 12 showed up, they woke her ass up, startling her.

"Zay, what's going on?"

Zavon didn't bother answering.

"You know him?" The police officer asked her while he put the cuffs on her.

"Yeah, he's my boyfriends friend."

"Still doesn't change the fact that you broke in..." Zay said dryly.

"I didn't break in. Natalie invited me in," Ja'Niya said in a soft and innocent voice.

"She didn't tho. Why would she?" Zay was not feelin it at all.

"Officers, I swear that I didn't break in. I was invited in," she turned to the niggas with badges.

"Ja'Niya, you want me to check the damn camera footage?"

She went quiet.

"Exactly...I already called Andre so he can handle you when he finds you."

The police took her away, transporting her to to their police station.

After that small commotion, Zavon went upstairs to go take the nap he's been wanting ever since he started his day.

—3 Hours Later—

-Jae-

"Zay, my water broke," I said, shaking my mans shoulders.

"What?" His eyes opened quick as fuck making me laugh.

"Are you dumb? Why would my water be breaking at 4 and a half months?" I asked, still laughing.

He kissed his teeth and closed his eyes. "Jae, leave me alone. Your ass is annoying."

"Get up. You been sleeping too long."

"You don't know how long I been sleeping, you just got home," his voice came off deep.

"No I didn't I got home 30 whole minutes ago."

"Exactly."

"I brought home some food. You don't want any?"

"No, I'm not fat like you. Food doesn't motivate me to get outta bed."

My mouth opened slightly before I popped him in his right cheek. "Don't call me fat. Wake yo ass up."

He chuckled and opened his eyes again. "Aight, What kinda food did you bring home?"

"I brought you some chicken and waffles from Zaxby's. It's on the table in the kitchen and your drink is in the fridge."

"Aight, lemme go pee before I go down."

I nodded before I headed back downstairs to the kitchen where Natalie was waiting.

"Finish the story, sis," I told her.

"There really wasn't much to it, he called the cops and they came and took her away."

"Zay called the cops?"

"Yeah."

"...oh so you and Jabari...?" I smiled while teasing.

"We're just really good friends. He listens..."

"I listen too..."

"I know but his listen is a different type of listen. It's like he can relate to everything I say to him."

I slowly nodded. "So you in love wit him?"

"Girl, no. I just got hurt...I ain't ready to put myself in another situation where I can get hurt again."

"Oh ok...I understand. Y'all finna be so cute together."

"He probably has his eyes on someone else."

"Bitch, I doubt it. He's looking at you...all the way."

"Nah, we're just really good at talking to each other. It's different than it was with Andre," Natalie took a sip of her drink.

"How different?"

"Like, me and Andre never talked deeply wit each other without sex being involved in that shit..."

"Okayyyy, periodt. One mans trash is another mans treasure," I shrugged.

"Dre and I wasn't made for each other. It's just sad that I had to go through so much hurt to realize it."

"You ever thought that you rushed into ya marriage?" I continued to eat my food.

She nodded. "Maybe that's why it ain't work out."

Zay walked in and took his meal before heading back upstairs. He was most likely going to one of the relaxation rooms that he turned into his game room.

"I'm still counting on Nabari to happen."

She laughs. "Lmao, no."

When I got done eating, I went and found Zavon.

"Zay, when was you gonna tell me about Ja'Niya?" I asked him, making my presence known.

"Ian have to tell you cause I'm guessing Natalie already did."

"Well you coulda told me," I blocked his view from the tv.

"You mad?" He looked up at me.

"No. You actually did the right thing."

"Nah, I just didn't feel like dealin wit ha. I was tired."

"...well I haven't seen you all day. Can I get a hug or something?"

I watched as he scrunched up his face. "Or something?!"

"Yeah."

He puts his food down next to him on the couch before He opened his arms wide.

I grinned before I sat in his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck commencing the hug I needed.

"You smell good," Zay told me in my ear.

"Thanks."

"Tell me you missed me," he said lowly.

"You already know I missed you, bae. Don't even..."

"Go lock the door for me real quick..."

I pulled away to look at him. "Why?"

"Don't play dumb and innocent."

"Zay..."

"Either take the offer while it still stands...literally or leave me be and lemme take care of it myself."

Without saying a word, I went and twisted the lock on the door so it was now locked.

"I knew you wasn't finna turn this shit down. You been horny all the time ever since you was pregnant," Zay chuckled.

"Shut up before I change my mind," I walked back to the couch.

\End of Chapter/

-this was something light and short...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

354K 12.8K 67
I saw her and I knew from that moment on I would never love someone the way I love her. Mature content New writer -this story is not edited so please...
1.2M 48.2K 54
Jaelyn has been the girl that kept to herself ever since she was little which is why she can't catch herself with many friends. She's been getting pi...
42.3K 929 18
"𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕪 '𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪"...
29.1K 1.4K 17
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮..." 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙙𝙧�...