I'm Inlove With My Stalker ||...

By rbyjn00

What if you have a girlfriend then suddenly she breaks up with you because of your sister... What if all the... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: THE GAME IS ON
CHAPTER 2: THE START
CHAPTER 3: MOODY SEATMATE
CHAPTER 4: STEP 2
CHAPTER 5: NICKNAMES
CHAPTER 6: SAVIOR
CHAPTER 7: ITS ALL YOUR FAULT
CHAPTER 8: YOU'RE MY STALKER?!
CHAPTER 9: CAN YOU HELP ME?
CHAPTER 10: WE WILL HELP YOU
CHAPTER 11: MEET MY FRIENDS
CHAPTER 12: THE PLAN
CHAPTER 13: I'M BACK AND READY TO MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL
CHAPTER 14: YOU'RE ALL DEAD
CHAPTER 15: SPOTLIGHT
CHAPTER 16: IF YOU DON'T WANT THEN FINE
CHAPTER 17: I PITY YOU
CHAPTER 18: COUPLE'S PAGEANT
CHAPTER 19: PRACTICE
CHAPTER 20: A DAY BEFORE THE PAGEANT
CHAPTER 21: THE PAGEANT
CHAPTER 23: ROSÉ THE GREAT
CHAPTER 24: WHO ARE THEY?
CHAPTER 25: WHAT A GREAT DAY
CHAPTER 26: I'M NOT A LIAR
CHAPTER 27: LUCKY
CHAPTER 28: WHO ARRIVED?
CHAPTER 29: GROUP DATE?
CHAPTER 30: GROUP DATE
CHAPTER 31: MY DAY
CHAPTER 32: READY?
CHAPTER 33: JENNIE IS BACK
CHAPTER 34: NOW YOU KNOW THE FEELING
CHAPTER 35: PICTURES
CHAPTER 36: HURT
CHAPTER 37: SWEET
CHAPTER 38: THE DECISION
CHAPTER 39 - APOLOGIZE
EPILOGUE
NEW STORY
New Story!

CHAPTER 22: I WARNED YOU

8.9K 313 34
By rbyjn00

Jennie's POV:

I'm surprised when Jisoo pulled Lili going to the stage.

Everyone is curiously looking at us.

I followed them and tried to stop Jisoo but she is really decisive and don't like to stop.

"Jisoo, stop this!" I said to her infron of the stage.

Lili did nothing and just standing beside Jisoo. What the?

I looked at him questioningly. Why are you not stopping Jisoo?

She just nod at me, like telling me 'don't stop her, she deserve this'.

I shook my head at her. I knew she deserve this but... I cannot take if my sister is humiliated like this.

Jisoo go at the MC and snatch the mic.

She looked at me and smirked.

I shook my head at her to stop her on what she is planning to do.

"If you continue that you will be just humiliated." I warned at her.

But she didn't heed to my warning. Her smirk gets wider because of what I've said.

"Humiliated? Who? Me?" She said in the mic.

We all het the attention of the people because of what she did. Everyone around is now looking at us.

"Jisoo, I'm not joking." I said sternly.

"Why? Do you think I'm joking too?" She said smugly.

And she looked at the people who are now watching us.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I know that you also don't like the results of this contest." She said.

All the people shook their head, don't agree on what she said. Everyone knows we deserve the title.

"Let's just face it, come on! How can this girl won over my girlfriend?! He didn't even show her face! At all this time she is wearing this mask!" She said.

"Where are the judges?" She asked.

And the judges just glared at her.

"Tell the truth, that this couple paid you just for them to win, am I right?" She said accusingly.

What is she doing? She is really crazy.

"Jisoo, stop it! Are you not embarrassed on what you are doing?" I asked her.

"Why will I get embarrassed? I'm just claiming what's mine." She said.

I'm just so speechless right now.

"Yours? What?" I asked to her.

"The title. Me and Rosé shall win but you paid the judges." She said.

And this time I realized that what I am doing is wrong. I shouldn't let Lili struggle and get humiliated just because of my sister. She's not worth it.

I shouldn't think of her. Why would I care to a person did nothing but to make me suffer and humiliated?

If I let my heart melt again, I know at the end I will be loser here.

"They didn't paid us! The judgement is fair. In just ramping they are already at your top! Twitch factor? They made all the people twitch here in the stadium. Looks? Miss Jennie is obviously prettier than you. And even though Ms. Lalisa is wearing a mask, she got the same cheer and claps as your partner. And the body? Everyone in this stadium will agree in the decision that they are more better." One of the judge explained.

But Jisoo shook her head and didn't accept the explanation. She is in denial, she cannot accept that we won. She's so pathetic.

I felt Lili's intense gaze on me, that's why I looked at her. She smiled at me, and I smiled in return.

You're right Lili. I already did what I can to stop her. I already did my part as her sister.

What might happen to her, will be all her fault. She should blame herself and not others.

"You know? To know the truth, let's remove her mask!" Jisoo said while holding Lili.

She looked at me. "If it's alright Jennie, can we remove the mask of your girlfriend?" She asked like she is pissing me off.

Do what ever you want. This is your choice Jisoo, you choose this for yourself.

I looked at Lili, she nod at me and I just nod also for my answer. I mouthed 'sorry' to him, and she smiled.

I looked at the people around us. They ere all curious.

Tyuzu and Jeongyeon looks so excited. They are smirking, they are really happy that they know that I will be humiliated.

I smiled bitterly. I'm sorry, but that's not going to happen.

"Do what ever you want, but remember that you asked for it, and I am not involve on what will happen." I said to her and smiled at Lili.

"Why? What will happen? Because the only thing that I know is that you will be humiliated." She said.

She looks like she is really sure that I will be humiliated.

She immediately take the mask of Lili. When they saw the face behind that mask, everyone is all quiet.

Everyone is shock.

"L M-Manoban?" Jisoo asked like she is not believing on what she see.

Everyone were gawking like fishes. Just like Jisoo, who cannot believe on what they are seeing.

Tyuzu and Jeongyeon looked like they were about to faint.

After the shock, the stadium was filled with shouts.

"L?! Oh my! It's L!"

"OMG! Faster take a picture of her!"

"She is really beautiful and hot!"

"Let's go to them and ask for a picture. This our once in a life time chance!"

"It's L! It's my first time to see L in personal! Girls let's go to them!"

Others said here in the stadium while twitching.

Lili go to me and hud me. And she kissed me at my forehead.

"Don't feel guilty baby princess. Like what you said earlier she asked for it, and she deserved it." Lili whispered to me.

I hugged her tightly. Everyone came towards us, and started to take pictures.

"Lili, let's go. I don't like too much attention." I said to her and she just chuckled.

"They are sweet!"

"Jennie is so lucky!"

"They really looked good together!"

"Jisoo is really a liar. L is 'OODS'? She is really crazy!"

"Jisoo is really too much! She is even making her sister scandals and fighting at her."

"The next time that she will do that again to L and Jennie, I will make her bald!"

We are now going outside when Jisoo stopped me. She hold my hand tightly to stop me from leaving.

"YOU! You planned all of this, right?!" She shouted angrily at me.

I tried to loosen at her hand but she hold me more tightly.

"I warned you right? That you will be humiliated on what will you do? But what? You still continue it? And who told you that my girlfriend is 'OODS'?" I said to her.

"This is all your fault!!" She shouted.

She was about to slap me, when Lili stopped her.

"This is your choice, you did this to yourself! Don't blame Jennie because this is all your fault." Lili said coldly and take my and away from the grip of my sister and pulled me at the backstage.

"Baby princess? Are you alright?" Lili asked me worriedly.

"I'm fine. I'm sorry Lili? Sorry because I made you struggled to wear that mask, but it will still end like this." I said while looking at the floor.

She hug me. "Shh, it's not your fault. And it's okay baby." She cooed to me.

I looked at her eyes. "I love you." I said.

"I love you more baby." She said while smiling.

"Yiieee! They are sweet!"

"Jennie is lucky with L!"

I was surprised, I didn't know that there are others watching us. I was so embarrassed, so I buried my face in Lili's neck.

She just laughed at me and hugged me.

"Where are your things? I will carry them." She said.

"L is so getlewoman!"

The people here in the bachstage whispers. But suddenly we heard a chaos outside.

"No! Where is Jennie?" Jisoo shouted.

Rosé was beside her trying to stop her, but she doesn't like to stop. She immediately go to our direction.

"Jisoo stop it already. Is it still not enough what you did earlier?!" Rosé shouted.

"No! I know she planned this! She planned this to humiliate me!" Jisoo shouted.

Rosé let go her grip to Jisoo. Looks like she give up to Jisoo.

"Do what ever you want! Go! Humiliate yourself more!" She said leave Jisoo.

Jisoo didn't mind what Rosé did and go to our direction.

When she is infront of us Lili hide me at her back. All the people go outside because they all know what attitude Jisoo have. They are scared that they might get involve.

"What now?" Lili said coldly to Jisoo.

All of a sudden Jisoo's expression changed. Earlier she is very angry but now looks like she's going to cry.

What is she trying to do now?

"L, don't protect her anymore. I promise I won't hurt her. I'm sorry on what happened earlier, I just did that because of my madness." Jisoo said while crying.

I just glared at her. What are you planning to do again?

"I'm not really like that. It's because of Jennie, she planned all of this. I just get framed up, I swear." She said again while crying.

"And I know she just also fooled you. Maybe she acts pity? I swear she is the bad one here. She is just making me a bad person."

"And? Do you expect me to believe you?" Lili said coldly.

"So she already ruined my image to you? Please, don't believe her. She's a liar, she is always doing this to me. She ruins my image to others, and blaming me to the that I didn't do. Even you ask all the people here. You will know that I am telling the truth." Jisoo said.

You still didn't change Jisoo, you are still good at acting...

If I didn't know you, I think I will believe you that you are the innocent here.

I didn't know that I am also now crying. I immediately wipe my tears.

"Don't try to fool me. If you easily fooled them with your lies, not me. But you do know how to act, I almost believe you. Just a shame though because I know you're lying... I know you're a liar. And you know what's the funny part?" Lili said while smirking.

And my sister gets pale because she's scared. "I know all of your evil deeds, I even saw you doing them with my own eyes. And now you're saying that you are innocent? Spare me please. I won't believe you ever, so have your shit." Lili said.

This is the first time I witness this side of him. She is really scary. If she said that words to me, for sure I already run.

He faced me and smiled. She frowned when she saw me crying.

"Why are you crying baby? Is there something wrong? Tell me please." She asked worriedly and I shook my head.

"Okay, it's okay if you don't want to tell me. But baby, you know you can trust me right?" She ask and I just nod. "So are you ready to go? Are your all things are here?" He asked to me softly. I just shook my head.

"Let's go." She said while helping me going outside.

Jisoo looks like she is not still contented on what Lili said because she started talking when we are about to pass at her.

"What? You are not used that we didn't believe at you? If everyone believed your shit, not me. If you ever hurt Jennie again, you'll face my shit. And believe me, I'm not going to be easy on you. Do you understand?!" Lili said angrily and Jisoo flinched because she's already scared.

When Lili saw me, his face became softer.

"Let's go baby. Are you okay?" She ask.

I just nod. She help me until outside.

I should never fear her, she is doing all of this for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 12.3K 35
Have you ever made bad choices that you could not help but regret then, later on, made you realize that indeed great outcomes lies beyond it? A Jenli...
1.1M 29.2K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
92.2K 2.7K 26
Jennie is the most popular girl in school. Everyone thinks she has a perfect life, but she doesn't have. At a very young age, her mother died, and sh...
37.8K 2.1K 18
One ring. Why am I calling her ? Two rings. Of course she's not gonna answer. It's three in the morning. Three rings. What am I doing? I should...