A Tail of Adventure

By Marichatislive

I turned to Marinette as she was on the ledge of the top of the boat. "No, Mari! Don't do it!" She looked bac... More

A/N - Not A Story Upload
Chapter 1 - Clumsiness
Chapter 2 - Fish-Lady?
Chapter 3 - Powers?!
Chapter 4 - The Canal
Chapter 5 - Close Call
Chapter 6 - Almost an Akuma
Chapter 7 - Lucky Charm
Chapter 8 - Friendly Advice
Chapter 9 - Pastry Wednesday
Chapter 11 - Cod you please stop?
Chapter 12 - Oops...
Chapter 13 - Gone
Chapter 14 - Alone
Chapter 15 - F-Freezing
Chapter 16 - It's Exactly What it Looks Like
Chapter 17 - The Calm Before the Storm

Chapter 10 - Chloe is a Jerk

225 11 2
By Marichatislive

Ya know, I'm a lazy child with a massive case of writers block, so here's a chapter, but I can't promise that it's good. School is ending for me though, so I should be able to write more. Enjoy!

Mari's POV

As soon as I heard Chloe's voice, I knew there was gonna be trouble. She was looking at Adrien with her snobby purse, an expensive drink, with Sabrina right behind her. I quickly put all my stuff in my bag as she began rushing over here.

"Adri-kins! How are youuuuu! Ugh, have you been eating the losers' trash?"

She walked right up to me and snickered. "Why do you even bother making trash so much anyway?"

I had enough. "Well at least it's much better than that attitude! If your ego wasn't so high, I might just think your jealous because you didn't get any. Stop wasting your time."

She glared at me. "You know what is a waste Maritrash? This!" She splashed her drink on me with a smirk. I stood there for a second, feeling the drink ooze through the clothes and touch my skin. Then, I sprinted to the bathroom. I made inside the bathroom, but not one of the stalls before pink light surrounded me. I fell to the ground with a thud, looking around the bathroom. 'Thank goodness no one's in here!' I begin steaming my tail when I heard the main door open. I turn invisible and breathe as slowly as possible. Then I hear a familiar voice.

"Psst! It's Alya, don't worry! Where are you?"

I become visible and Alya sees me. I keep steaming my tail while she grabs some paper towels. I almost finish drying off when I hear the hinges of the bathroom door opening. Alya quickly stands up and rushes to the door as I make myself invisible while drying off. 'Come on, dry faster!'

Adrien's POV

I watched as Marinette sprinted to the bathroom, with Alya in a close follow. I looked back at Chloe as she made another rude remark. "Ha! She got so scared of a little water! Maybe she's just not used to being clean!" I took a deep breath to calm myself and restrain from smacking Chloe.

"Chloe, That wasn't nice. Be more respectful to others."

She snickered. "What do you mean by nice? She's so nasty!"

I blew my fuse. "How about as nice as you treat me for a change. Whether that means treat her better or treat me worse, at least you will follow someone's advice for once!

She just looked at me in shock as I continued. "Do that, or another rude action one more time, and our friendship is over. For good. Other people have souls too, just take some time to figure it out."

I stormed off to the library to think and be alone. It wasn't long before I heard screams and water was everywhere. 'Poor Marinette, I hope she finds a way to keep her secret hidden during this akuma...'

We can all agree Chloe is a massive jerk. But... do you feel she should be redeemed? Comment yes if you want her to become a good character, comment no if you want her to stay mean. I just need some ideas, so I hope this will help me write a bit better.

🐞Bug Out🐞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 804 24
Marinette felt as though her life was useless. After continually suffering everyday the poor girl couldn't take it anymore. She took a jump to end ev...
446K 8.3K 29
[a miraculous ladybug adrienette au] marinette and her class set out on a surprise trip to the bahamas ! with heat, cramped spaces and unexpected mee...
20 questions By -

Fanfiction

96K 2K 11
{completed} "20 questions..." Chat breathed, staring into his Lady's gorgeous eyes. She, however, looked away. She couldn't look at those hopeful gre...
18.2K 290 16
Marinette has always been home schooled. until her senior year where she had convinced her parents to allow her to go to a public school. what happen...