I'm not your Cinderella.( Tae...

By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where tae... More

characters introduction
1 -A village boy
2- A spoiled Playboy.
3- You repeat the same mistake!
4 - An unexpected disaster.
6 - When destiny play with future.
7 - Where are you my Cinderella?
8 - Challenging risk.
9 - A fortunate accident.
10 - Beauty is in simplicity.
11 - Why I feel obvious to you?
12- Shocking revelation !
13- I will only go with you by my side .
14- Friends!?
15- Starting of a new journey.
16- Jeon vs Kim!
17- Breaking the restraint.
18- Claiming the treasure.
19- Powerful jeons.
20- Battle of hearts. one protect it, one lost.
21- Inevitable.
22- Welcome present.
23- Declaration.
24- Fight for dominace or ownership!??
25- Trust issue.
26- Suffering of an Angel.
27- Realizing the truth.
28- Karma is a bitch, honey.
29- My other half.πŸ’ž
30- Role of cupid.
31- Birthday surprise.
32- Taehyung's gift.
33- Feeling of complacency. (M)
34- Siblings Rivalry.
35- One person with two sides.
36- Hyung's wrath or love!??
37- Possesive kitten of JK.
38- A hidden side of life.
39- End of the beautiful saga.
40- Epilogue

5 - A fallen angel 😍

13.2K 780 150
By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Taehyung's smile looks creepy to Jimin. He thought tae was freaking out about wearing heels..! But taehyung laughed at Jimin's surprised face.

"Jimin, you know, I worked at my farms since my childhood. There are many works there, where one should concentrate on balance..!! Don't worry I think I can manage it. Bring them, let me try first." Taehyung is speaking so confidently.

Jimin is amazingly surprised when tae can stand on pencil heels and walk so smoothly like he normally wears them on daily basis !! When he turns in his direction with crosses his legs so perfectly, without losing his balance...Jimin runs to him and hugs him so hard.

"You are amazing tae!! Now I am confident that you will rocks on the ramp too." He is beaming with pride.

Taehyung felt nervous about hearing the name of the ramp. He is scared, what if he couldn't handle the dress and even worst, trip on the runway!!?

But Jimin gave him confidence that he can manage it like a pro..and he needs to believe in himself only.

Fashion show starts

The venue is eco through load clapping every minute, as the models passed through the runway with so much grace and style. The lighting and the music create a beautiful illusion of Heaven. The flashlight of the cameras is blinding and the murmured sounds of people talking, pointing, and observing every design of the collection make the show more alive.

Finally, the show is on its end and all the models once again passed by ramp-up.

Now, this is time for the showstopper dress and model to come on the ramp walk.

The whole centre stage lighting with colourful LED lights and the beautiful Melody started to play in the background.

All eyes are on the centre stage where a model stand .her face is not revealed nor her dress...like she waiting for some signal.

Taehyung is nervous as hell. His palms sweating and his body shaking with fear..but then he closes his eyes and remembers.

He remembers how he works hard for this show. He remembers how he encourages his staff to do their best. He shivers, if he failed, Hyung may lose his name, the company suffered a great loss, his Co-workers may lose their jobs or worst this company could affect the most. He remembers how Jimin put so much confidence in him. How his Hyung sees him as his only hope...

No...no...he can't fail..he has to give his best and do whatever it takes to help this company. He worked for this company for years and now it's time for him to repay it.

He opens his eyes and at the same time spotlight landed on him.

And everyone gasping at the sight of the model ..!!

The model is looking like a fallen angel from heaven. She is so gorgeous with blond hair and a red dress. She started to walk on the ramp with so much grace and an alluring aura around her.

She held her dress in her hands and walk every step in his shining red pencil heels, with so much confidence and a smile on her beautiful face. She is so mesmerizing, that people forgot to even clap.

But,

When she turned around while flouting her dress, her body moves like a fresh wind, and the whole venue is eco with constant clapping and woahhhh... sounds.

When she turned back to the starting line, everyone lost their mind over her perfect figure and graceful style of walking. The dress fitted perfectly on her curves. Suddenly she turns around again gracefully flouting her dress More for the camera..and everyone gasps at that beautiful move..she puts a spell on the audience..as they can't stop clapping for a second.

As a photographer, taehyung knows where to see and how to do perfect poses for the best pictures. He looks directly online at camera angles and gave a perfect pose with graceful facial moments too.

Even all the mobiles of guests come out of their pockets to record this stunning view. Photographers are crazily switching the button of their cameras, fear to lose any moment or any pose of this heavenly beauty.

When the model stops at the starting point again lights were turned off for a few minutes.

But a loud sound of clapping reverberated through the surrounding.

When.

Finally, the designer yoona comes with a showstopper model and other models too, to give her thanks to the guests.

When she comes on stage, the showstopper model again changes her dress into a beautiful red sinning dress, decorated with rare stones and pearls. cost the most of all the dresses. But the beauty who wears it makes it more stunning with her phenomenal visual.

And all the guests stood in their place to applaud the beauty of the model in that stunning dress.

It looks like that model makes that dress More graceful and outstanding.

She takes the hand of designer yoona in her hand and starts walking together on the ramp...she smiles brightly to all while waving her hand in the air.

Even yoona is impressed with her showstopper model so much, that she smiles more brightly and thanks, everyone. She feels so satisfied with the response she gets for her collection, especially her showstopper dress, which is special for her. She knows that the main centre of attraction is not her dress but the model who represents her best dress at last..!!

Every person, every model, staff member, and even the bunch of reporters and photographers coming all around the world standing in their place and clapping so loudly, cheering for the model who stood in the front place like she owes this world.

She is so alluring with a powerful visual and stunning appearance.

But two persons screaming at the top of their lungs, catch all the eyes most.

It's Jimin and seokjin.

They cheer like they want to show the world that, this model is our treasure.

That model also smiles at them and at last, she gives them a flying kiss.

Both the guys and even surrounding men, feeling attacked.. held their hearts for beating so fast.

The flesh of lighting constantly captures every moment on their cameras...They know, this is gonna be the top news and topic of the town for months and they don't want to leave every detail to capture.

Finally, the show was over. Yoona gave her thank you speech and she feels overwhelmed by having so good responses from guests and the media.

But everyone wants to know about the showstopper model. Journalists and photographers check every corner of the venue even backstage but nobody knows where the girl has gone. It's like she is an illusion and disappeared after giving her a glimpse of the world.

At jimin's cabin.

Taehyung changes into his original clothes and removes all the accessories. He washes his face and removes every makeup on his face.

Jimin helps him go back to his original form while still praising him non-stop.
He can't believe his friend could be that mesmerizing with performance.

Seokjin also joined and hugged tight to both of them.

"Thank you so much both of you guys..you did a fabulous job today. I don't want to boost up your ego, but Jimin you are like a fairy godmother today who changed this boy into "Cinderella"... And my, my...taetae...!!! God!! I can't believe you did this splendid with your act... Jesus!! If I don't know that, the girl who created that hype among all the media and guests is you. I think I could hire you as my top model of a big hit on the spot."

Taehyung blushes with so much praise. He felt shy and unconformable too. He is not used to being in limelight. This is a terrific experience for him.

"What I did is my duty to act as an employee of this company, Hyung. There is no need to thank me. And I'm glad that I can help you with this situation. Rest...all the credit is going to Jimin. What he did to me is a miracle itself. He deserves all the praise, not me. I'm just a medium to show his extraordinary talent and that he can change a typical boy like me into a model. He is that genius! So, don't thank me, thanks to him."

Jimin chuckled at his friend's too polite nature. He knows tae doesn't like to be in the limelight that's why he tried to divert the focus from him.

"A stylist can't create the magic of performance. He can't allure the people around by his charm and grace. He just prepares the person physically but what you did on the ramp is.... something out of the world tae.!!!. You are indeed today's "Cinderella". And I'm glad to be your fairy godmother.."

He bands slightly from the waist and gives a bow to taehyung..tae giggles in response.

But then a knock on the door makes them all starlet.

"Jimin sir? journalists want to meet you. Can you come for a while?"

"Fuck!! I forget. This media now chewing our heads for the answers about the secret model. What are we gonna do now, hyung? What did I say to them?"

Jimin and taehyung both tensed with the situation. Seokjin thinks for a while then says.

"You don't have to worry about it, Jimin. You did your job, and now it's my time to handle everything. You and taehyung can go out from the back door of the venue. I will inform the security, they will take you to your place. Please call me when you will reach your home, ok?? Now go, go before any eye of media can catch you. I will handle everything. Don't worry." Seokjin practically pushes them to the back door. He calls security and arranges a car for them without being noticed by anyone.

He then came to the venue and greeted everyone with a smile. He thanked everyone and when they started to question their model, he asks them to gather in one spot so he can reply to them at one time.

All the cameras and people of media, even some advertising companies spoke a person stand together to know about that mysterious girl.

"Hello! good evening everybody. I'm so thankful that you like and enjoy the show this much. It's like our hardworking get paid finally. Thank you so much for this kind response. And...

( Take a deep breath )

The model, who ramp for the showstopper. I want to tell you all, she is not the professional model that you all expect her to be. Sorry, I need to clarify it. Our main showstopper model was jisoo. But she didn't arrive for this show on time. We can't make the situation get jeopardized by that issue. so, our stylist peeks up a random girl for this role and prepares her for this ramp. We all don't know about her either. Where did she come from? What was her name? And, where she has gone? I'm sorry, we can't give you more information than this. If we find out more about her, we can definitely make her appear to the world. But, right now, I can't tell you anything else. So, once again thank you for joining us and have a good day."

The flashing lights constantly taking every pic of this declaration. And the camera captured and recorded it.

Somebody shouted...

"So, it means, she was a 'Cinderella'. Coming for a night?"

Everyone laughing at this comment.

"Yes, you can say that. For now, she is indeed a 'Cinderella', Until we can find out her." Seokjin joking with them too.

After that yoona came to thank seokjin.

"Mr Kim, I'm so thankful for your hard work to make my show this successful. I love every arrangement. It's perfect. And, your surprise model at the end...God!! she makes my dress More stunning and worthy. I don't know that jisoo can ditch you like this. This is so unprofessional. I am also sorry for my outburst toward you. I am nervous about my show. So, hope you can forget it." She apologized so sincerely.

"Oh! It's ok, miss. Chen. I can understand."

"But I want to say, will you be our shows partner from now on? I want my every future collection represent by your agency in the future too. Hope you like to be a partner with us." She forwards her hand towards seokjin.

And seokjin takes it with a megawatt smile on his face.

"Definitely yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, my lovely friend. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Stay with the story to find out what the next thing happened.???

Please do vote and comment on this story too.
Borahea 💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 6.5K 63
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
224K 9K 52
Just dig in the story, I'm sure you guys can't back away..... Let me clear something it's mpreg story and in this story tae jimin and jin r intersex...
250K 8.9K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...
466K 37.1K 138
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. One is an Online model and a fashion icon of Instagram with millions of follow...