Clementine and Male Reader: B...

By SawtoothEel0903

Clementine and Y/N have been to together since the beginning. Clementine has made a lot of mistakes that hurt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
The End?
Sequel Out Now

Chapter 45

1.9K 54 18
By SawtoothEel0903

2 weeks later

Y/N walks to the armory and opens the door. He goes inside and is met with guns scattered everywhere and a stressed looking Louis staring at them.

Y/N: "What the hell happened here?"

Louis: "I don't know, someone decided it would be funny to play a prank on us."

Y/N: "Reminds me of someone."

Louis: "Very funny." He says sarcastically.

He picks up a rifle and puts it on its shelf.

Louis: [sigh] "I guess I better start organizing this."

Y/N: "I'll help you."

He starts putting guns back on the shelves. He picks up his rifle and inspects it. He takes a look at the stock and runs his fingers through the marking that spells "Isabel" on it. He sighs and places it on the shelf.

Louis: "Hey, Y/N?"

Y/N: "What is it?"

Louis: "I didn't get the chance to say this before, but I'm-"

Y/N: "Louis. Louis, I already know what you're gonna say, and I appreciate it, but I really don't want to hear it right now."

Louis nods and continues picking up the weapons. The room is silent until Louis decides to speak.

Louis: "You and Clem made up yet?"

Y/N: "What do you think?"

Louis: "I think that it's miserable seeing you two avoiding each other for the past... how many weeks?"

Y/N: "Two. You have a calendar, you already forgot how to use it?"

Louis: "Bold of you to assume I know how to read."

Y/N: [chuckle] "Yeah, okay."

Louis: "Can I get a hand here?"

Y/N walks over to Louis. He looks down and sees a big case.

Y/N: "Holy shit!"

Louis: "What?"

He opens the case and pulls out the RPG.

Y/N: "I forgot about this."

Louis: "Really? They took it to Delta, but there was only one rocket."

Y/N: "One rocket?"

Louis nods. Y/N sets it down and walks over to a cabinet. He opens it and sees a box with a handle on it. He pulls the handle and it reveals to be holding another box but with rockets inside of it.

Y/N: "Then what is this?"

Louis looks dumbfounded.

Louis: "You gotta be shiting me."

He shakes his head and closes the box. He walks back to Louis and they put up the RPG.

Louis: "So no progress?"

Y/N: "I don't feel like talking about it, Louis."

They continue putting up the guns in silence. They finally finish and Y/N wipes his hands.

Y/N: "We're done here. I'll see you around."

Louis: "You should try to get on good terms with her."

Y/N: "You have no idea how many times I've heard that."

Louis: "Because it's true."

Y/N: "Sure it is. I'll see you later, Louis."

He pats him on the back and walks out of the armory. He walks around and makes his way to Mary's house. He sees her sitting on the porch with Ellie on her lap.

Y/N: "Hey, Mary."

Mary: "Hey."

Y/N: "How're you doing?"

Mary: [sigh] "As good as I can be, I guess. It just doesn't feel right anymore."

He shakes Ellie's hand and sits down next to them.

Y/N: "Yeah, I understand."

Mary: "What about you?"

Y/N: "Like shit."

Mary: "I guess you tend to feel like that nowadays."

Y/N: "Yeah, but I haven't felt this bad since...well, it's been a long time."

Mary: "I get it. It really feels like I lost a daughter. It's the worst feeling ever."

Y/N: "I just really wish things would have gone differently."

Mary: "Me too. As much as I hate to say this, we're gonna have to move on."

He puts his hands together and shakes his head while looking away.

Mary: "You can't do it, can you?"

Y/N: "Mary, if you were in my shoes, I bet you wouldn't want to do it either."

Mary: "I know, but it's the best thing to do."

Y/N: "Goodbye, Mary."

He stands up and is about to walk away. She grabs his hand and stops him.

Mary: "Sit."

He sighs and sits back down.

Mary: "Y/N, I understand what you're going through. You're hurting, Y/N. You holding on to this pain isn't going to help anyone, especially you."

Y/N: "Mary, I know how to move on, I've helped people move on before. I just can't do it."

Mary: "Yes you can, Y/N. You're one of the strongest people I know. That's one of the reasons why Leslie fell in love with you, and something else but that doesn't matter right now."

Y/N: "I just... I can't."

Mary: "Tell me, why not?"

Y/N: "It's.. I don't want her to be just a memory. I had everything planned out with her, I was gonna marry her for god's sake! Now it's just gone, at the blink of an eye everything just... vanished."

Mary sits, carefully listening to him.

Y/N: "It should've been me who took that sickle instead of her. It never should've been her, but even I could reverse time, she would probably fight me for not letting her. And not only that, all of this could've been prevented. One decision, one mistake a long time ago could've prevented all of this, but this world seems to hate me and everyone in it."

Mary: [sigh]

Y/N: "I'm sorry, Mary, but if I'm going to move on, it's probably not gonna happen anytime soon."

Mary: "I understand, Y/N."

They sit in silence for a while.

Mary: "I heard your little... argument, a while back."

Y/N: "I need to move out, that house has some thin walls."

Mary: "You guys are pretty mad at each other, huh?"

Y/N: "I'm not mad, anymore, but I can't speak for her."

Mary: "Why don't you apologize?"

Y/N: "I don't know, I feel bad. I blamed her for everything, and it might have been true, but it wasn't entirely her fault."

Mary: "You should try and talk to her, I know you guys were close."

Y/N: "I don't know, Mary. I'm just really stressed out right now, I mean, I can barely spend a whole day with Ellie without stressing over the littlest things."

Mary: "Maybe try clearing your mind?"

Y/N: "If it was that easy, I wouldn't be having this problem."

Mary: "Tell you what, go on and get some rest. Come back later and we'll talk more about it."

Y/N: [sigh] "Alright."

Mary pulls him into a hug and kisses his cheek.

Mary: "Go on."

Y/N: "Okay."

He stands up and kisses Ellie's hand.

Y/N: "I'll see you later, Mary."

Mary: "See ya."

He starts walking away.

Mary: "Oh and, Y/N?"

Y/N turns around.

Mary: "You gotta stop drinking."

Y/N: "I'll try."

He walks away and makes his way to his house. On his way, he sees Clementine in the distance talking with AJ and Ashley. She looks up and they lock eyes. She quickly looks away and continues talking to them. He sighs and continues walking to his house.

He goes inside and sits on his bed. He takes the picture from the nightstand and looks at it. It's the picture they took when Leslie had given birth to Ellie. Everyone was in the picture and they all looked happy. He smiles and sets the picture down. He lays on his bed and stares at the ceiling. He closes his eyes and tries to fall asleep.

The sounds of banging and struggling interrupt him. He opens his eyes and grunts in frustration. He opens the door to his closet and removes a pile of boxes from the floor. They reveal to be covering a door on the floor with a hatch on it. He opens the door and makes his way down there.

After a couple of minutes the sounds stop and he comes back up and closes the door. He wipes his forehead and sees that he has blood on his hands. He goes into the bathroom and washes the blood off of him. He looks up and stares at himself in the mirror.

His face starts deforming and he starts to panic. He quickly throws water on his face and looks back up at the mirror. He touches his face and realizes its back to normal.

He looks behind him through the mirror and sees the cloaked figure standing behind him. He quickly turns around but nobody is there. He looks around but doesn't see anybody.

He shakes it off as just his imagination and leaves the bathroom. He lays back down on the bed and takes one last deep breath before he forces himself to sleep.

Y/N opens his eyes and looks around. Everything is white and he scratches his head in confusement.

Y/N: "What the hell is this?"

He rubs his eyes and realizes that everything around him is white.

Y/N: "Why is it always in weird places? The dark rooms, the train, this white..."

He looks into the distance and sees a figure coming out from the whiteness all around. He slowly starts approaching it. The figure's hair starts swaying to its side.

Y/N: "I would say, Lee, but I don't remember you having luscious hair like that. Jesus?"

The figure gets closer and he notices its feminine structure.

Y/N: "Oh."

The figure stands in front of Y/N and he sees that it's Leslie.

Leslie: "Hey, Y/N."

Y/N: "Hey."

He pulls her into a long hug and lets out a long sigh.

Leslie: "I missed you."

Y/N: "I missed you too, so much."

She caresses his cheek while smiling.

Leslie: "How's Ellie?"

Y/N: "She's good, she's growing."

Leslie: "That's good. Let's take a walk."

She grabs his hand and starts walking with him.

Y/N: "Where are we walking to? Everything's the same." He says looking around.

Leslie: "You'll see."

They continue walking in silence and Y/N notices the whiteness in front of him starts subsiding. They walk until they reach the bottom of a waterfall. Y/N stares at the giant waterfall in awe.

Leslie: "It's beautiful, right?"

Y/N: "Yeah, it is."

Leslie: "I meant to ask, how are you doing?"

He looks at Leslie and shakes his head.

Leslie: "What's wrong?"

Y/N: "Well for starters, you're not with me anymore."

Leslie rubs his arm while softly smiling at him.

Leslie: "Anything else?"

Y/N: "Well, I got into an argument with Clementine while I was drunk, now she's mad at me."

Leslie: "What happened?"

She sits down and pats the floor next to her while smiling at him. He sits down and she takes his hand and holds it.

Y/N: "I blamed her for everything that happened. I basically blamed her for ruining my life."

Leslie: "Did you mean it?"

Y/N: "I was drunk."

Leslie: "But did you mean it?"

Y/N: "I..I don't know. I guess what I said, I partially meant it. Her being the cause of everything was just an exaggeration."

Leslie: "What did you say?"

Y/N: "I told her that everything was her fault, if it wasn't because of her, you would still be here."

Leslie: "That's not it, is it?"

Y/N: "I brought up something from the past. I was going to propose to her a long time ago, but it didn't work out. She thought she was pregnant and was scared of having it. Looking back on it, I understand now why."

Leslie: "You haven't tried to apologize?" She says leaning her head on his shoulder.

Y/N: "I've been trying to get my shit together, and she's been avoiding me which isn't helping."

Leslie: "You gotta understand, Y/N. She still cares about you and you hurt her by saying those things."

Y/N: "I know."

Leslie: "Do you still love her?"

He looks down at his hands and thinks.

Y/N: "I-I do.."

Leslie: "Then apologize, Y/N. Be there for her. She knows she's messed up before, let her redeem herself. I helped you redeem yourself, you should help her."

He doesn't say anything and stares at the waterfall. She raises her head from his shoulder.

Leslie: "Y/N?"

He looks at her.

Leslie: "You need to move on."

Y/N: "No. Not you, don't start with this."

Leslie: "Y/N-"

Y/N: "No, Leslie. Please don't tell me to move on, I don't want you to be just a memory."

Leslie: "Y/N, it's for your own good."

He looks away and shakes his head. She takes his hand and grips it tighter.

Leslie: "Y/N, look at me."

He doesn't look so she grabs his face and turns it towards her.

Leslie: "Do it for me. Do it for yourself. You know I won't be just a memory. I'll always be with you.."

She points at his heart.

Leslie: "Just in there."

He puts his arm around her but looks down.

Leslie: "Please?"

Y/N: [sigh] "I'll try."

She kisses him on the cheek.

Leslie: "Good, and you have nothing to worry about. I'll always be with you."

They smile at each other and watch the waterfall as they relax in each other's embrace. After a while, Leslie stands up and reaches her hand out for Y/N.

Leslie: "Come on, it's time to go."

He takes her hand and they start walking.

Y/N: "When will I see you again?"

Leslie: "You can see me anytime, like I said before, I'll always be with you."

He looks down at her feet and sees her slowly fading away. He looks around and notices the whiteness around them slowly turn into darkness.

Leslie: "It's time to go, Y/N."

Y/N: "Yeah, I figured."

She caresses his cheek and pulls him into a kiss.

Y/N: "I love you."

Leslie: "I love you too. Take care of Ellie for me, and tell her I love her too."

She smiles and lets go of him. She starts walking into the darkness without taking her eyes off of him. She blows him a kiss and waves goodbye before being consumed by the darkness.

Y/N looks down and sighs as he too is covered in darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 2.6K 41
Book One: "Unforgettable Moments." In current times, Clementine and AJ stumble upon the young group that resided at an old boarding school. It wasn't...
39.3K 672 40
Warning: dark themes Some Characters owned by Skybound and Telltale pls support the official release W Rankings as of 11/26/22: Clemxmalereader = #1 ...
18.7K 603 31
Clementine never realized she had an interest in girls until she found herself fantasizing about the blonde whom she's around everyday. When the bond...
6.6K 1.1K 16
Y/N was told to always keep moving, no matter what. But what happens if his beloved bike runs out of gas? He was trapped in a forest at night. Right...