The Sons of Anarchy Saved Me(...

By Grandkids03

Adina(Dina) is a 25 year old nobody who was married at the young age of 20, she had dreams that were put on h... More

~Prologue~
~The Party~
~Salary Meeting & Door Notes~
~Working~
~Party Till I Drop~
~2 Weeks Later~
~Surprises, Proposals, & Ex Troubles~
~Ex-Wives, Daughter & Saving~
~Waking Up~
~Day with Kerri, Taken~
~The Call~
~Let's End This~
~Waking Up~
~Leaving the Hospital & Bars~
~1 Month Later~
~Wedding Day~
~Tattoos' & Tagalongs~
~Family Surprises~
~Quitting Jobs~
~Traveling~
~My Husbands Family~
~Almost Painting & Sambel~
~Goodbye Chibs & Painting~
~Finish Painting, Online Shopping & Cooking~
~2 Days Later & Shipments~
~1 Week Later, Designing Bathroom & Paddys' Room~
~Going Home~
~Home, Parties & Transfers~
~2 Months Later~
~1 Month Later, Wedding~
~2 Months Later, Day with the Ex-Wife~
~6 Months~
~Waking Up~
~2 Months Later & Plans~
~Goodbye Jimmy~
~Paint Shopping & Painting~
~Moving Day~
~1 Year Later~
~1 Year Later~
~2 Years Later~
~Heartbreak~
~2 Months Later~
~Funeral~
~2 Years Later~
~Day Off~
~Surprises~
~Authors Note~
~Authors Note~
~2 Days Later~
~School Problems & Telling Everyone~
~Wedding Day~
~Authors Note~
~13 Years Later~
~2 Years Later-Epilogue~

~8 Months Pregnant~

377 8 0
By Grandkids03

~Adinas' POV~

I am now eight months pregnant and I honestly can't wait for this month to be over, I don't want to be pregnant anymore. I hate feeling hot, and being as big as a fucking house it's honestly killing me, it's really starting to weigh on me. In about a month or so I'm going to be a mom and it all seems so surreal to me, it's absolutely crazy. I sighed getting out of bed and going to the bathroom getting ready for the day, knowing that I have work in three hours. I started with my hair, putting it in a very loose messy braid leaving the front parts of my hair to frame my face. When my hair was done I got to work on my make-up, I did my eyes with a thick layer of black eyeliner and mascara. When that was done I decided on doing a light slivery blue, pink, and darker blue eye-shadow, I finished my make-up with a matte nude pink lipstick. I sighed putting my hand on my belly shaking my head as I felt my baby kicking the hell out of my insides.

"Alright baby calm down, momma's trying to get dressed, she'll feed you when she gets to the club."

My baby kicked once more before finally calming down, I sighed walking to the bedroom pulling on my long sleeved blue floral dress. I sighed sitting down, holding my belly once more, my baby is not happy with me right now at all. I quickly slipped into my brown high heeled wedge ankle high shoes, I knew that I had to get my nails done but I want to wait till my baby's born. I need to get my toes, and fingers done, however I know the chemical smell isn't good for my baby.

I looked in the mirror before going to the kitchen grabbing a glass of apple juice, and a blueberry bagel. I sat there eating smiling as my baby finally seemed happy with me, when I was done I grabbed my bag and keys heading out to my car. I got in heading to the club and getting the bar set up for when the guys came in, when I was done there was still an before the party. I went outside sitting on the table basking in the sun, however it wasn't long before I felt hands on my thighs. I opened my eyes to see Chibs standing between my legs with a smile on his face as he looked at me.

"Ye look gorgeous lass."

"Thank you, I try, however your baby girl was not happy with me this morning."

He smirked.

"Aye, wha' was wrong?"

"Well she continuously kicked me while I was trying to get ready, it got so bad I had to drink some juice, and eat a bagel just to make her happy. She was very angry, and her daddy wasn't there to talk to her and calm her down, I don't think she likes me too much."

"She loves ye lass, she just likes 'er food, ye weren' feedin 'er fast enough te keep 'er happy."

"Alright if you say so."

I sighed, rubbing my belly before looking at the door to the club.

"We should head in, I know you're going into church in a couple minutes, I need to be behind the bar when you guys get done."

He nodded his head.

"Aye, we'll need beers befur we head in, so let' go."

I nodded my head as we went inside and started pouring beers, along with opening beer bottles. Everything was out when the guys walked in, I handed them their beers before giving Chibs a kiss, watching him go into the church room with the guys. While they were in there I went back outside, however when I got out there I watched as a black car pulled up. I knew right away exactly who it was, I waddled inside as fast as I could telling Kerri and Fiona to go to Chibs dorm while we handled this. I went to the church door banging on it to get their attention, Tig came over opening the door, I knew they were pissed, however I didn't give two fucks, this shit needs to be taken care of.

"What Dina?"

"Jimmy's here, I had Kerri and Fiona hide in Chibs room, this needs to be handled now."

Chibs and the club stood up, and I followed them outside against Chibs wishes, we all stood there waiting. Jimmy stepped out of the car walking towards us, he stopped a couple feet back and I sighed shaking my head.

"What are you doing here Jimmy? I know I made myself very clear at Kerris' wedding, when Fiona's ready she'll come home. Not a moment sooner, so get out of here or I'll do exactly what I promised to do, I'll kill you, I'm not afraid of you, so get the fuck out of Charming, this is your last chance."

He started walking and so did I, Chibs tried holding me back and I shook my head pulling away from him. When I finally reached Jimmy we were toe to toe and I wasn't backing down, no matter how pregnant I am he's not going anywhere near Kerri, or Fiona.

"Who do ye think ye are hen? She is mine ye can' keep 'er from me."

"Oh I beg to differ, you abused her, I'm not letting her out of my sight, so like I said get out of here and don't come back. I see you in Charming again, and pregnant or not I'll put a bullet between your eyes, this is your final chance Jimmy. So do yourself a favor, don't squander it because you won't know what hit you, and this is all a promise not a threat."

He sighed.

"I wan' Fiona now."

"Well you're not getting her, so do what you have to do Jimmy."

He nodded his head before looking at the guys behind me.

"This isn' over Adina, I'll be back."

He started walking away and I shouted.

"Don't come back Jimmy, I'm warning you, it won't end in your favor!"

He got in his car driving away as I shook my head, the guys looked at me and all I could do was shrug my shoulder with a smirk on my face.

"I'll start bringing my gun, I'll handle him, I've dealt with men like him before thanks for having my back guys."

They nodded their heads and I waddled into the bar seeing the guys go back into the church room while I went to the dorm. I walked in and Kerri came over giving me a hug with tears in her eyes, I sighed hugging her close to me.

"I though' he was goin te kill ye."

I shook my head feeling my eyes fill with tears, knowing it's my damn hormones.

"I'm alright Kerri, he won't hurt me, I'll hurt him if he tries to break us all apart..."

We pulled away before I looked at Fiona continuing.

"We may be a fucked up family, but we're family, Fiona I'm going to do everything in my power to keep you and Kerri safe. Whether you consider me family or not is on you, but you're the mother of my step-daughter, and I'm doing my best to keep you safe. I'll take care of him Jimmy, I'll handle him, I love you both, so you have nothing to worry about."

They both smiled and I swear my heart almost broke as I saw Fionas' eyes tear up and she actually hugged me, I hugged her back before pulling away nodding my head.

"The party's starting, are you two going to come join us?"

They nodded their heads and we walked out into the main room, I went behind the bar giving Fiona a shot. Kerri said she wasn't drinking because she and Juice are trying for a family, and I'm happy for her. At the end of the night Gemma relieved me, and I gave Kerri a hug, before looking at Fiona giving her a small smile. I grabbed my bag as Chibs and I walked out of the club, I gave him a kiss before we went our separate ways to our vehicles. We started on our way home however I didn't get far as gunshots rang out and I ducked protecting my baby. When the shots stopped, a car screeched off, I heard Chibs bike come up behind my car, I sighed as he ripped the door open. I sat up however I felt a sharp pain in my side seeing that I was bleeding, I started crying, looking at Chibs. I sat there trying to keep myself as calm as possible, freaking out and crying won't help anything.

"Call an ambulance, I'm bleeding from the side of my stomach."

He quickly grabbed his phone before taking off his flannel, he tied it around my waist to stop the bleeding.

"Chibs, no matter what, you tell Jimmy that I'm dead, because when I show up to kill him I want him to feel fear. Call him after I'm out of surgery, tell him I didn't make it, and you're coming for him, make him so paranoid for me."

Chibs nodded his head taking my hand in his.

"Alrigh' lass, wha'ever ye wan', we just gotta ge' ye taken care of."

I nodded my head as I heard the sirens, and saw the flashing lights from the ambulance, I sighed as they came over asking me how I was doing. I gave them the information they needed telling them that I'm eight months pregnant, and where I was shot. They got me out of the car and onto the ambulance with Chibs following me on his bike, he followed us into the emergency room. It was there that he was asked to go to the waiting room and I told him to call everyone and tell them what I wanted. He said he would as I was taken into a room, they ran tests, checking me over before deciding that I needed surgery. However I knew what that meant and for the first time since my ex died I was afraid, I was afraid for Chibs, for my baby, and for myself. I told the doctor he had to tell Chibs, and then I was taken to the operating room praying harder than I ever thought possible. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 3.6K 200
so this was suppose to be just Camila and Shawn posting pictures on instagram, but this just turned into an actually story. So the beginning may not...
7.5K 364 23
Mariah Green. She doesn't have much money but still makes sure to have her three younger siblings eat. She lives everyday in fear because of her pare...
1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
5.7K 138 31
Soooo, im not good at descriptions HAHAHAHA The battle of Hogwarts is finished and a new generation is coming to Hogwarts. Among them are the sons an...