Rich Lover ||| Markson

By 444_kara_444

Jackson /Top Mark/Bottom My first book so please read! MARKSON Other ships may be included. WARNING: Maybe s... More

Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Not a chapter but please read!
7
9
Please read
SURPRISE

8

43 6 3
By 444_kara_444

School. A place of hell. It was the end of the day and let me tell ya, I love this hell! They have a music room, 2 damn libraries, a pool as well as a ball room!! What can be a better hell?

My classes where pretty great as well. The teachers are very kind. Although i like to be by myself, I actually like talking to the students here. They are a few not so friendly kids here but that's normal.

Once lunch hit, i was surprised at what they had. If someone told me this was a 5 star restaurant in disguise i wouldn't be surprised. I've never ate so well in my life and i can't wait to eat more later on at home.

Speaking of home, I had just gotten off the bus and was making my way to my home. My parents had left me a messages saying they had went out with the Wangs and said they will be back pretty late. Walking inside the house, I make my way up the stairs and i regretted it. I head a bed shaking and hitting up against the wall down the hall. Walking towards the sound i had found myself in front of Jacksons room.

"A-ah~!Harder oppa!" My eyes widen and took a U-turn and went back downstairs. My whole body shivered with disgust. "Ew ew ew!" I say to myself throwing my bag onto the couch. I wanted to wash out my ears and brain. It's not like i haven't had sex it just HATE hetro sex. The thought of a girl in that way makes me wanna throw up. I'm 101% gay and no female shall change my love for dick.

To deep in my own thoughts i didn't notice a girl who looked around my age walking downstairs. Her hair messed up from what i assume is from her previous activities. Mentally gagging I watch her leave through the front door. Shaking my head, I walk upstairs and into my room. "I need a shower." i mumble to myself heading to my private bathroom to take a nice shower.

*TIME SKIP*

After I shower I throw on a oversized hoodie that reached mid thigh and a pair of white socks. This was my usual at home outfit. This along with other female clothing. I wasn't ashamed nor was i embarrassed for wearing what i wear. It was what i liked and i didn't care what others thought.

Walking out my room, i head downstairs humming a soft and low tune. Making my way over to the kitchen, I catch myself bumping into something or more like someone.
"Well well, what do i have here?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
271K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1M 64.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
231K 6.8K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...