Married To My Doctor?

cuchimeoii द्वारा

(BTS Jin Fanfiction) (This story is under editing, so some parts may be a bit confusing rn. Thank you!) Lee... अधिक

...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
20
21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N
😳
.

Chapter 42

4K 168 114
cuchimeoii द्वारा

a/n: Hi did u guys notice that the number of reads are the number of chapters there are? lol
-------------------------------

"I knew it'll look good on you" Jin said as we went inside his car. "I have something for you"

"Again?" I giggled 

I wonder what is it this time? He never seem to run out of presents for me. Then,he pulled out a bouquet of flowers from the backseat. 

"Awww Jinnie" I held the bouquet before I kissed his cheek "You're so sweet" 

"ofcourse, I'm the most husbandest husband you'll ever meet"He winked as he stepped on the gas. 

After minutes of driving, we finally pulled up to my old home. 

"I missed it here" I said as Jin and I walked out of the car and into the front door. We were immediately greeted by my parents. Jin's mom wasn't able to come since his dad was still in the hospital, recovering. 

As we went inside the kitchen, all the boys were there and Amy too! I'm surprised, I have no idea that everyone's gonna be here. 

"Surprise, surprise JungHee" Amy said as she walked up to me with a big grin on her face "Your mom invited us yesterday after your cousin told her that your two best buddies already know all about you and your Dr. Handsome.She's chill with it and she trusts us more than you do" she giggled 

"Good to have you guys here" I chuckled as I hugged her. 

After dinner,dad laid a birthday cake infront of me and told me to make a wish, and so, I did and I wished that every single one of us will be blessed with good health.

 Everyone was clearly having a great time while drinking and telling stories.Mom, dad, Amy,and my brother Taeyong were having so much fun chatting with the boys. It's been years since I've seen mom and dad this happy. Their smiles and their laughter were different today, it's genuine. I'm happy to see them like this. 

"Take a sip, birthday girl" Taeyong said as he gave me a glass of his beer. 

"No, I can't Taey-"

"It's alright, just a sip" Jin replied and ruffled my hair. 

I nodded as I took a sip from Taeyong's glass. I'm not gonna lie, it tasted really good. I can't really drink too much of this since I'm weak and I don't wanna let it ruin my immune system again. But like, it's my birthday...I'm supposed to have fun, right? 

"Can I have this?" I asked my brother 

"Can you handle it?" Taeyong asked and looked at Jin "Remember what happened last time?"

"C'mon one glass won't hurt Jinnie, It's just beer. Last time was different" I said as I placed my hand on his knee. "Let me have fun" 

"Alright alright" Jin replied "give the girl her beer. But Just one okay?" 

I nodded before I grabbed the glass again. "Thank you" I giggled 

Hours passed, everyone were ready to go home. It's a good thing that they didn't have any hard drinks this time, they can go home and drive safely. But unfortunately, mr. 'jin the drinker' here had a few bottles and was a little tipsy. 

Mom and dad offered to let us stay here but I didn't bring clothes for Jin and I. So we really have to go home. Jin and I bid goodbye to them and I thanked them for the celebration. 

"Jin, can you drive?" I asked him 

"Ofcourse, I only had two bottles" He replied 

"Jin, you had four" I said "Can you drive?"  

"Yeah yeah I can drive, trust me" Jin said as he pulled out his car keys "I'm sober now" 

I don't really know if I can trust this guy right now. I offered to drive, but he wouldn't give me the car keys. Instead, Mr. Seokjin here got mad at me for not trusting him. I sighed and went inside the car. 

"Seokjin, if you really fucked up and crashed the car I swear I'm bringing you with me to hell" 

"What are you saying JungHee" He laughed as he started the car "I won't drive if I'm drunk, I'm sober now. You really think I would risk our lives? We still need to make babies"

I rolled my eyes and laughed "You're drunk, Seokjin" 

------

"JungHee, I have a question for you" Jin giggled as I was drying my hair. I looked at him and asked what it was. 

"stop what you're doing right now and come over here" He said. I turned the hair drier off and went over to him by the bed. 

"Listen" Jin said as he made me sit down beside him. He looked at me in the eyes and said "How do you count cows?"

"How do I count cows?" I asked in confusion "How?"

"Using a COWculator!" He laughed "Here's another one. What is the color of the wind?" 

"What?" I asked 

"Blew!" He slapped his thigh and laughed. I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from laughing, but I failed. 

"Jin, your jokes suck" I laughed 

"Yeah 'cause I'm Kim SUCKjin!" 

We both hysterically laughed at his lame joke, we were both flushed and I can feel the blood rush up to my cheeks as I found it hard to breathe.

"Ohmygod Jin, you're so lame" I laughed as I rolled on the bed. 

A few minutes after, we caught our breaths and our laugh turned into chuckles. 

"Come here and cuddle me" He said. I crawled over to him and placed my head on his arm while my hand was on his chest. 

"I love you" He said as he placed a kiss on my forehead, I looked up at him and kissed his lips "I love you too Suckjin" 

He leaned in and kissed my lips, our little pecks turned into a passionate kiss, then into a hot make out session. It's been a while, and I kinda missed this feeling. 

I ran my fingers on his hair and played with it as our lips were moving in sync. He pulled out and slowly looked at me. 

"Jinnie, your hair's getting a bit long" I said as I continued on brushing my fingers on his hair 

"Should I cut it short again?" He asked me as he placed kissed on my neck "Or should I leave it like that?" he asked again as his lips were brushing on my skin. My breath became heavy as I felt his wet warm tongue against my neck. 

"You should leave it like that" I said, struggling to talk as he ran his hand down there inside my pajamas and rubbed it ever so slowly. "I kinda like it" 

"yeah?" He asked as he rubbed my sensitive bud. 

I nodded and bit my lip.

"Really?" He asked once again before inserting a finger inside of me. 

I nodded before he slowly took my bottom clothes off. He went down and I felt two of his fingers going in and out while his tongue was constantly licking on my bud. I moaned as the pleasure hit me. It felt so good...really good. 

But I thought of something, I wanted him to feel good too. 

"Jinnie" I called him  

"Yeah jagi?" He looked up at me.

"Lay down" I said "I wanna do something" 

He nodded and laid down and placed his head on the pillows. "What is it?" he asked.

I went on top of him and kissed his lips, then trailed my kisses down his neck. Biting, licking and slightly sucking on it. I went between his legs and placed my hand on his sweatpants.

"I wanna make you feel good too" I said as I took his pants down. He was already hard, so I took his member out and started stroking it.

I don't really know how to do this...but it won't hurt if I try. Soon after, I licked on his tip and felt him shudder as I did that. I looked up at him right before I wrapped my lips on it. 

"JungHee..." He moaned "can you take it all in?" 

I nodded as I placed the whole thing in my mouth, slowly bobbing my head up and down. I felt his hands stroking my hair and placing it up like a ponytail. 

"You're doing so good" He said "look up at me" 

I did, and his expression made me want more. I never saw him like this, he bit his lip as he guided my head's pace while I suck on him. 

"Come here JungHee" he said before I pulled his member out of my mouth. I got on top of him and sat on his lap. He kissed me,bit my lower lip and said "you did good" 

He looked at me in the eye as I felt his tip on my entrance. This was new to me so I held his shoulder and bit my lip. We both moaned as he was completely inside of me. 

He held my face and kissed me as his hips started moving. I felt waves of pleasure as his pace started to get a little faster. He pulled out of the kiss and started kissing my neck and moaning against my skin. 

I couldn't help but release a slightly loud moan as I felt him hit a certain spot which made him moan too.

"Do that again...Jin..." I said "please" 

He moved his hips again and was constantly hitting the same spot. 

"Jin-" I moaned as I felt my lower abdomen get tighter. 

"Not yet" He said as he pulled out. I groaned and caught my breath at the lack of contact. 

"But Jin-" I whined just before he flipped us over. He was on top of me and without any warning, he was inside of me again. I moaned loudly as he was hitting the same spot again, but he was deeper and his thrusts were harder this time. 

"JungHee..." He said as he placed a hand on my neck "I won't hurt you" 

I started to feel his grip on my neck,but it didn't hurt and it somehow felt...good. I gripped on the sheets and the other one on his wrist. 

"J-Jin...I'm gonna-" I moaned as I felt my lower abdomen tighten again. 

"Fuck JungHee, you're getting so tight" He whispered and moaned in my ear "Please cum" he sounded needy. He placed his palm on my mouth, preventing me from screaming as I felt my walls tighten around him. My legs were shaking as I felt intense pleasure that made my whole  body weak. Tears formed at the corner of my eyes as I was shivering under Him, the pleasure was too good to be true. 

As I was getting off from my high, he pulled out and moaned a bit loud as I felt something hot on my tummy. All I can hear was the AC and us, catching our breaths. He walked over to the bedside table and took a napkin to wipe off his kids (lmao) from my body. 

He laid down beside me and kissed my forehead. 

"That was good" I giggled as I placed my hand on his chest. "I never felt like that before" 

"Me neither" He said with a chuckle "How's that for another birthday gift?" 

"the best one so far" I laughed as I closed my eyes. That was really tiring, but it was worth it. 

"Happy birthday" Jin said right before I dozed off.

------------------------------------------

a/n: Hi there! are you guys doing good after reading this sinful chapter? So far, this was the longest chapter I ever wrote. It has 2,008 words (a/n not included) 

Hope you enjoyed today's chapter. I gave you what you guys asked for lmao. It's currently 3:48 AM here, almost 4 AM and I'm wide awake typing this author's note 'cause who needs sleep anyways? 

So yeah...Stay home, keep safe and drink your vitamins! See you on the next chapter dear readers <3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

192K 7.4K 26
You were 1 month married with the love of your life. You 2 loved each other very much but one day your husband got in a car crash and died and since...
88.4K 6.5K 30
"The Maleficent they call will be a princess in my eyes forever." ---------------------------------------------- A story where a sweet guy falls unco...
17.5K 1.3K 16
From the time she was a little girl, Emmie Bright knew she wanted to be a doctor. She wanted to help heal the world one patient at a time. She worked...
237K 10.6K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...