§: It's A Love/Hate Thing, Ho...

By Riela_pollie

Stephen Tylline and Leah Valley finally got married without any problems. They are now, Mr. and Mrs. Tylline... More

Chapter 2 - The Flight from Hell
Chapter 3 - One-sided Love
Chapter 4 - Do You Remember..
Chapter 5 - When Love Surprises You
Chapter 6 - My Camera Never Lies.
Chapter 7 - Nobody Said Loving You Was Easy.
Chapter 8 - Tonight, I'll Show You How Much I Love You
Chapter 9 - I'll Never Let You Go
Chapter 10 - I Will Protect You
Chapter 11 - Drink up my hearties, Yo' Ho.
Chapter 12 - Let Fate Decide.
Chapter 13 - A Sin Is A Crime Which Must Be Paid

Chapter 1 - Do You Trust Me?

43.1K 329 58
By Riela_pollie

VOTE!!!

Please VOTE!

LIKE

and TWEET!

Thank you very much XD It's all worth the hard work ^0^ <3

....................................................

Leah's POV

That night...

I laid on the side of the bed. I panted heavily as sweat soaked in my white short dress. My delirious head was blank during all that wedding chaos and now that's done with, my mind became clearer. 

Finally married huh.. I thought as I sighed, staring at the ceiling. It was strangely but beautifully dim, moonlight shone through our bedroom door, reflecting on the diamonds of a humbly small chandelier. 

Somehow, I feel anxious. What is this throbbing feeling in my gut as if something omnious is about to come?

My heard was beating so fast that I could feel it thumping hard in my rib cage. I ignored the uneasy feeling as I stared at the chandelier, amazed at the beauty of the diamond pieces sparkling in the dark.  My baby hair on my front hairline were all dishevelled in a mess, wet from sweat. He had taken off my hair ties and pins.  I laid my right cheek on the soft satin pillow, facing him. That softness feeling of the pillow really calmed me down but my heart was still racing...

The guy I married today.

The guy I made love tonight.

The father of my baby.

He was panting right next to me. Laying on the left side of the bed in the same position and facing me. Left cheek on the pillow, his blue eyes wasn't filled with lust but with sadness. It made me feel a little regretful inside but I try not to let it get me. He didn't wear his top but he made me wear the dress...

Oh, lord. Why did I do it a freakin' dress? I'm dying here..

I groaned quietly. It was so hot that I could feel my body's sweat drenching the inner lining of the dress. That throbbing feeling was still lingering and my eyes are beginning to shut down.  I could feel my eyelids getting heavy and the weight on my body pulling me deeper on the comfort of my bed. I guess the whole wedding stress and everything else are finally taking its toll on me, I yawned widely, teary-eyed.

I'm hoping for the sense of uneasiness  to go away tonight and sleep early. I have an appointment tomorrow and I can't afford to be late. At least I don't want to waste my doctor's valuable time. In my tired tone, I softly whispered to Stephen who was looking drowsy, "Untie it." I whispered urgently, no energy left to move. "Quickly.. " I sighed in and out heavily, "This dress is killing me, Stephen."

Stephen groaned as he rolled himself to face the ceiling, struggling to open his eyes. He pulled himself up as he sighed exasperatedly and turned to me. I laid on my front, and his hands were trying to untie the criss-cross lace behind me while he was still fuming quietly. I felt the grip of the ribbons tightening up, "Yes, make it tighter. It's not like I need air."

"I'm flippin' trying!" He said, rather annoyed at the complex way the laces were tied up.

Since he can't untie it by hand, he decided to look around for scissors or anything sharp. Then, when he opened half of all the drawers he went through, he found a small scissor that should be enough to cut the ribbon. When he did, he went over on the side of the bed before cutting the ribbon. Then, I felt my waist loosening up as I sighed out of relief.

He put the scissor on the bedside table and turned on the light by pulling the end tail of the sconce on my side. Then climbed over my back and next to me as he laid on his back with one arm over his forehead. I rolled myself around until I faced the empty white ceiling. My side was bright while his side was dark.

It kind of shows our inner mood. I'm feeling a little tired but new and fresh. Kind of. While he lays there, all grumpy, annoyed and angry. I had an indifferent expression on my face when I asked him, "What's the problem?"

Then, he started talking as if I didn't understand what he was feeling after finding out that I kept a lot of secrets for a long time. But did he know that it was for his own good as well as the others? For myself and the baby too?

"Look, Leah, you have to understand what it feels like being lied to your face by someone you love so much for the past TEN flippin' years. Not months... years!"

"It's not your business whether if I should tell you or not!" I said quiet sternly, keeping cool, "It was MY decision. Mine alone and no one else..."

He sighed, "You're right. Maybe you're right."

"Damn right, I am!" I said.

Without even looking at each others' eyes, we just stared at the ceiling. I rested both my hands on my slightly bump tummy and heard Stephen asked in his sad, dejected tone, "Sorry, I just.. I just hate knowing that I'm not trustworthy enough for you to tell me anything. At least, knowing  what is worrying you, I would have been able to at least carry half, if not all, the burden off your shoulders that had been weighing you down."

Oh, there it is again. That sweet tingling feeling again. 

I am honestly and truly contented with my life right now. 

Stephen's POV

When there was the awkward silence in the air, my heart beat started to increase causing me to get all worked up and flustered inside, worrying if she was still mad. So I opened my mouth to speak and try get rid of the gloomy atmosphere lingering in the air but no words came out when I watched Leah suddenly pulling herself to sit upright.

I watched her untying the crossed cut ribbon behind her back as she stood on her knees on the side of the bed and walked over. She climbed over until she was on the top of me. It did make me feel a little flushed. Embarrassed, I guess.

I cleared my throat, stammering as if this is a new thing, "Wh... What are you doing?" I asked her, trying to pull up as I stared at her hazel brown eyes. It's been a while since she was on the top of me.

Was it never? I'm not used to her taking the initiative. 

She was still trying to remove the crossed ribbon behind her, struggling to do it, "What do you think(?)" She said, rather in a sarcastic manner. She grunted, removing one crossed ribbon one after another as it moves up until she can no long reach it by hand. She sighed exasperatedly, "Help me out of here."

Without hesitation, my hands just moved on its own and quickly removed the ribbon and helped  her pull the dress off. It's like my hands have a mind of its own. I did it without thinking. Is she still mad? But, she didn't even resist, protested or even complained. She didn't wear her underwear which I removed when we first came in this room but she wore her strapless white bra.

I didn't know what I was thinking at the time when I found out that bitch met Leah yesterday night. Because of that, I was blinded by anger, I really, at the time, wanted to protect her. But the fact that she did not tell me anything, just shows how little she trusts me. It hurt. 

But.. she didn't utter out a single word of complaint and let me let it go.

I am the worst.

Her tears were already dried as I watched her leaned closer and closer. For a moment there, I thought that maybe... maybe she loved me for who I am. Despite my flaws, she accepted me the first moment she saw me... Okay, maybe not 'saw' but the first time we spent as friends during our childhood.

Even if the distance between us is this close, my heart would definitely explode, not being able to take it. Granted, I'm nervous. It startled me when I saw her grinned at a first glance but went back to her indifferent look until her soft red lips lightly touched mine.

Then, she widely smiled on my lips with her eyes closed and said softly, "You don't have to freeze yourself and blush like a virgin, Stephen..." She chuckled as she motioned her lips to lightly move to my ear and whispered, rather seductively, might I add,  "Help me unhook my bra. I might change my mind in 3 seconds, ya know?"

Right.

My hands really do have a mind of its own.

............................

Leah's POV

The morning after

We managed to wake up as early as we could to say our goodbyes and thank yous for attending to our wedding to our invited guests. Along with my parents and newly parent-in-laws.

As the rest left to go to the comfort of their homes, my old friends and I gathered in a big squared table downstairs where the reception for wedding had taken place. We had time since their flight isn't until three hours. James and Declan are still upstairs packing for their flight. They go with Sophie and Natasha. As for Kylie and the rest, they are probably sleeping in their house.

This hotel was pretty much booked for all our guests who travelled far away to come here only for one night. My parents paid it with their share. We discussed about everything, pregnancy, how I'm coping and the typical topics when people know I'm pregnant.

"Got everything you need?" I asked Sophie.

She nodded, "Yeah, my bag's already full because of the souvenirs I bought. Hopefully, they like it." She said with her cheeky grin.

Natasha was still looking mopey because they had to leave today, "Hey, Tish, I promise I will keep the baby IN me until you come to witness it entering into our world." I said.

Natasha's face lit up so quick, it was like she just got an early christmas present that I found it funny, "Really?!" she said, rather excitedly.

"Really."

She pointed at me and told me, "You better keep your word!"

Sophie laughed, "Well, it's already decided that we will come here next time, when you're in labour. When was it again?"

I thought for a minute and think hard, most of time, my doctor's word were long and boring that I couldn't be bothered to listen or look at the ultrasound baby screen because I keep on hearing the same word for weeks.

"You're doing good, taking care of your body."

"It's rare to meet young people who's mature and responsible for their age."

"Healthy as always."

"Good, good."

"Beautifuuul~"

There's one sentence that stands out and that is, "26 January 2012, I guess."

"Awesome!" Natasha said, squealing, so excited to see the baby being born live for the first time although for me, that'd be embarrassing but since she's so happy and not knowing she will see me pushing a living person out of me and hear me scream and cry, I will keep my mouth shut, "We will be there! Remember to keep it in!"

"Yeah, yeah. I got it." I said, patting her shoulder in assurance.

The boys behind us came downstairs at the back of the audience area with big flight bags and their stuff, struggling to lift it up but James tripped on his bag and the big bag fell with him on it. He slid down, his chest and hands clutching tight on the bag, screaming, "Wah-ah-ha-ah-ha-ah-haaaaaAAA!"

He practically fell like he was surfing on the ocean.

When he reached down on the floor he slid down from the bag and moves on the slippery glass floor like he was on ice.

"Pfft, Looks like someone forgot to put the 'Wet floor' sign earlier." Natasha joked as Sophie and I laughed. Instead for Declan and Stephen to go and help him up, they snickered in the background and Declan took his phone out to commemorate this highlight of their trip .

James frowned as he stood up and patted the dirt away from his white shirt, "Shut up."

"Make me." Natasha sneered as she provoked James to fight on. They never seem to get along but with Declan, it's like a war going on. The more Declan and Natasha fight, the stronger their relationship gets. They just do not see it. It's kinda cute.

Before the fight gets worse, I pushed my hands on the table to stand, "Oh-kaay! Time to go! Since your flight will arrive in three hours-" I took Sophie's bag that was not heavy for me and went on, "going now will save you time. The closest airport from here takes about two hours or less depending on the traffic!" I pushed Sophie from behind as the rest followed me, "If there ever comes the day when the baby is born, I will..." I paused for a second and continued, "Okay, maybe not me but Stephen. He will call you if the baby comes early or later than the due date. I probably won't be able to speak a word while in labour..."

Declan asked confusedly, "Huh, why?"

"Well... You will probably hear me screaming and panting heavily through the phone."

"Ah." They all said and gave me their nods and mouthed audibely 'Gotcha'.

As the boys loaded the luggage in the limousine car. Our parents were generous enough to have rented a limo to take them to the airport. I hugged Sophie like it was the last time we will ever hug. "Take care always, okay?" She whispered to me. I nodded, "You too." Sophie bent down and gave my  tummy a light rub with a gentle smile on her face.

Then, I went and hugged Natasha as Sophie hugged Stephen. Tasha whispered to my ear, "Remember to call us if there's any changes! Week after week, send us pictures! It will feel like we are really there by your side!"

I laughed softly, "I got it."

"You're not our surrogate parent, Tash..." Stephen said but it was mature of Natasha to ignore him. Actually, she has always ignored Stephen's stupid words that's not worth to hear.

Then, Natasha went to get a quick hug from Stephen and backed away like she just hugged a dog that's been bathed in a mud and that annoyed him, "Are you trying to piss me off? If so, you have succeeded!" Stephen said, crossing his arms in a huff.

"YAY!" Natasha cheered and celebrated as she went in the limousine while doing her victory dance. Sophie just stared at Stephen and when Stephen noticed that, she smirked as she looked down and up at him before going.

Stephen was taken aback, probably must felt weird being stared like that. He snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me as he put on his fake smile while our friends drove off with the limo driver, "Tell me, Leah..." He turned to me but my eyes was still on the limousine leaving, trying to avoid his eye contact, "-Did you tell the girls everything about our sex lives?"

Oops.

The silence kind of answered it.

"Oh, come on!" Stephen said in his introspective tone as I laughed under my breath.

We went back inside and he followed behind, sighing as if he has already given up on his life. We have no time for this because we need to get ready for our appointment and see how the baby's doing. Like I said, during the process, I normally don't listen to our doctor's words because I know exactly how to take care of a baby while being pregnant. How to be healthy and so forth.

I have read all about it.

But the problem is...

The baby's health depends on the situation we face, every obstacle and every problems. It's gonna be a real wild roller-coaster and I will be ready to face it and hang on tight.

Next is the adventure to Hawaii. It will our honeymoon tomorrow afternoon. It should be exciting and yet, the sinking feeling that should be gone by now is still here.

Feels like we will be facing another obstacle.

How annoying.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

....................................

OOKAAAYY!!!

Should be alright to stop here!

If you want to meet the characters, click the External Link to lead you the the page!! It's on your right! >>

If you want to get updates, become my fan and you will be notified by email! Do it now and you will be able to catch up! :D

As for Comments, feel free write anything. If it's questions, I will answer you on your message board [I can do that personally but I will probably reply late!]

Vote if you want the next chapter to be up soon!

Like – It's a way to express yourself that you like it if you can't be bothered to comment. LoL

As for Tweets ... well.. Tweet this story to spread the news! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL and hope you got everything you wanted! But remember, there are many children out there that don't get what they want and their wish for a present has ALWAYS been the same and that is, a LIFE.

My New Year's Resolution: Do a good deed a day until forever. ^0^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 436 34
Two weeks. Two weeks of sun, sand and stress-free fun. At least that's the package Lizzie was sold. Little does she know, the package was a dream. A...
453K 14.1K 40
Bella, Ava, and Charlotte have just graduated the hell hole known as high school and are over the moon about their trip to Vegas which has been in th...
15.6K 473 20
"A wedding? But, they are already married?" Finally. The past has moved on. Jake admitted his feelings towards Amy and got happily married, and have...
1.7M 9.2K 8
Highest rankings: Teen humor: #1 (23rd July 2020) Cheesy romance: #1 (11th May 2020) Cliche: #1 (22nd May 2020) Teen romance: #1 (18th June 2020) Hig...