Sasuke x Reader Forever and A...

By LeviniaClio17

This is part 3 to my series Sasuke x Reader Forever and Always. More

Summary
Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

Part 2

5.1K 126 381
By LeviniaClio17

—————————
Narrator's P.O.V.
—————————

"Who is this?" Sasuke's other daughter Sarada appears at the front door.

"This is Kaori. She's from Iwagakure. She's staying here with us for training purposes." Sasuke says.

"Hi." Kaori holds out her hand. Sarada shakes her hand gently and lightly smiles.

"Nice to meet you I'm Sarada." Kaori nods politely.

"Sarada show her to the guests room I'll be in the kitchen." Sasuke leaves and the two girls come inside the large house.

"Follow me." Sarada says.

The two enter a spare room where Kaori sets her luggage on the bed. She observes the space she will be staying in for a while. Wooden walls, a large mirror, and one lonely window and drawers to put her clothes in.

"So it's Kaori...what?" Sarada asks crossing her arms across her chest.

"Uh just Kaori." Adding on to her and her father's lie she says, "Where I'm from I'm an orphan so no last name. Just Kaori."

"Ok well dinner should be done so come to the table whenever your ready." Sarada leaves while Kaori looks at her reflection in the mirror. She touches her clothing overlooking her outfit and turns around. She notices her long black hair that reaches to her butt is all tangled from her journey. She sighs but grabs a brush from her bag and some wipes to clean her face.

———————-
At the Kitchen
———————-

Sasuke sits at the table with Sarada while Sakura sets the table and places plates of food in front of them.

"You show her the room?" Sasuke asks his daughter.

"Yes I did."

"I'm so excited to have another new guests for training! Sasuke your so nice to let her stay with us. It's gonna be like having another daughter." Sakura smiles happily.

Sasuke glares at her.

"She's just a student here for training. Nothing special."

"She kind of looks like me and you." Sarada says.

"Just a coincidence Sarada." He responds.

Sakura clears her throat. "Well uh Sasuke do you know how long she will be staying with us?"

"Not long. She'll be gone in a week."

"A week? Are you sure? I don't think that's-"

"Sorry for the wait." Kaori walks in and takes a seat at the table.

"H-hi Kaori! Go ahead and grab a plate!" Sakura says.

"Thank you miss."

"Oh haha it's Mrs. Uchiha. But you can call me Sakura!"

"What? M-mrs. Uchiha? But my mother is-"

Sasuke interrupts. "Let's eat. We have things to do tomorrow Kaori."

"But dad what about our plans? You were gonna train me?" Sarada says sadly.

"Dad!? Wait Sasuke is Sarada your daughter!?" Kaori yells.

"Kaori." Sasuke glares.

"I can't believe this! How could you!? Ugh!" Kaori gets up and leaves.

"Sasuke...what was that about?" Sakura asks her husband.

Sasuke sighs. "It's nothing."

Sasuke begins to eat his food in silence. His family continues on with their dinner with no word spoken to each other.

———————-
Later at Night
———————-

Sakura finishes cleaning the dishes when Sasuke appears.

"Almost done?" He asks.

"Yes just finished actually. Did you find Kaori?"

"No she'll be back don't worry."

"Ok well I'm tired so I'm gonna head to bed. Sarada already fell asleep." His wife yawns.

"Ok I'll wait for Kaori."

"Hm you're so nice." Sakura kisses his cheek and walks to their room.

Sasuke stands still touching his cheek where his wife kissed him.

—————-
Flashback
—————-

"Sasuke?"

"Yes (Y/n)?" A younger Sasuke says back to his lover (Y/n).

"Thank you."

"For what?"

(Y/n) sits at the edge of a lake moving her fingers through the clear blue water. Sasuke watching her closely.

"Just...just for being here with me."

"You don't need to thank me. I'll always be here."

"I love you." The young girl gets up and walks towards Sasuke. She stands in front of him and pushes herself up on her toes and kisses his cheek.

Sasuke stands in shock while she smiles at him cutely. She walks away with Sasuke following her. He touches his cheek lightly where she kissed him and smiles.

———————-
Flashback End
———————-

Thinking diligently about his memory of the first woman he loved Sasuke didn't realize Kaori came back and was waiting.

He feels her chakra presence in the living room. He walks towards where she is and finds her looking at a scroll design of the Uchiha Clan symbol hanging on the center of their living room.

Kaori's (y/e/c) eyes concentrate hard on the symbol in front of her. She brings her small fingers up and glides then across the sign.

She sighs and stares at her father.

"You know...for the longest time I thought...me and you were the only living Uchihas left. But I was wrong." Kaori tries to walk past her father towards her room when he grabs her swiftly by her upper left arm but is surprised when she quickly slips out of his grip and almost punched the side of his head before he jumps out of her way.

"Don't touch me." Tears build up in her eyes. Her shaking body drops to the floor as she cries and holds herself.

Sasuke just watches her.

"I...I thought you loved my mom."

He's silent.

"But no you moved on and married someone else and started a new family!"

Sasuke sighs. "I don't believe you right now. I don't believe your my daughter. I don't believe you're an Uchiha." Kaori looks up at her father in shock. How could he say that?

"I...I don't care if you believe me! I decided I don't care about you or this family! I just want you to help me find my mother! I know she is alive and you will help me! It's the least you could do! Please..I promise I won't bother you again."

Sasuke sighs again. "Tomorrow. Tomorrow at noon we leave. I'll help you. But..." Sasuke quickly grabs Kaori by her neck not too tightly but just enough to keep her still. "If your tricking me or if this is a trap I will not hesitate to hurt you. Do you understand?"

Kaori nods while struggling.

"Good." Sasuke lets the girl go. He leaves and heads into his room with Sakura.

Kaori stands back up and wipes her eyes clean. She smirks and coughs.

"I'll prove to you sooner or later that I am an Uchiha."

———————————————-
In Sasuke and Sakura's Room
———————————————-

Sasuke shuts his and his wife's room door behind him and begins to undress.

"Mm Sasuke?" Sakura comes up behind him and touches his broad shoulders.

"Could we...you know?~" Sakura starts to rub his shoulders with a seductive look on her face.

Sasuke glares and pushes her hands off him.

"No." He says.

She pouts. "Oh come on Sasuke it's been a long time."

"I said no Sakura."

"Wait are you still mad about what happened TWO WEEKS AGO!?" She yelled.

"Yes Sakura I am!" Sasuke yelled back.

"Sasuke it wasn't a big deal."

"Sakura you kissed Kakashi."

"I was drunk! I told you!"

"That doesn't matter. I'm not saying anything else. Good night." Sasuke leaves her alone in there room and walks outside for a break.

As he walks under the moonlight he can't help but think about (Y/n). If she really is alive then why hasn't she tried to find him? He thought. Is Kaori really his daughter? Is she telling the truth?

"There's no way." He says to himself.  He continues to walk silently till morning arrives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.3K 9
This is the sequel to Sasuke x reader Forever and always Part 1 so you might want to read that one first. *I do not own Naruto or its characters the...
14.9K 372 17
BOOK 3 AND FINAL BOOK OF MY DR OC SERIES "...𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙡�...
301K 9.5K 42
❝𝐁𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐘𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫, (𝐲/𝐧).❞ ❝𝐘𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫?❞ ❝𝐌𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡.❞ 𝐘𝐚𝐫𝐫...
250K 5.6K 27
[𝙎𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙐𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙝𝙖 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧] In which, Sasuke couldn't get over his feelings with his childhood best friend. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘕�...