More Than A Miracle

By Talesanddreams_

Miracle Series Book 2 Akshita Gupta A girl who has only seen pain and ignorance all her life. She was always... More

1. Empty promises
2. Family is everything
3. Weird family
4. If the decision is mine
5. Finding hope
6. Friends
7. Another good day
8. The day of Engagement
9. Carpe diem!
10. Beginning of a forever
11. The poorly bride
12. Forever yours
13. Finally happy
14. A kiss of love
15. Anchor
16. Job Interview
17. Realisation
18. Love confessions
19. A little scare
20. You are my home
21. Good day turned bad
22. Overwhelmed with love
23. My beautiful human being
24. This smile is my everything
25. You are my first
26. Never let you go
27. It is not a dream
28. Unconditional love
29. Divine feeling
30. Gazing at the stars
31. Stronger together
32. Making a statement
33. My Queen
34. My light
35. I would never abandon you
36. She is my wife
37. His arms
38. Add me in your good books
39. I couldn't stay away
41. My sweet love!
42. Gratitude
43. You drive me crazy
44. Let's just never fight, okay?
45. The biggest happiness
46. She has my heart
47. Welcoming a new member
Epilogue

40. That's what love is

24.4K 1.2K 109
By Talesanddreams_

Akshita

We went home after our heated make-out session, parked on the side of an empty road. I slept after taking my medicine and Ashish went back to the office after making sure I was asleep. When I woke up, I was feeling itchy and annoyed all over again so I called Ashish to disturb him at work.

"Did my sleepyhead wake up?" He asked sweetly and I instantly felt better hearing his voice.

"Yeah, and your sleepyhead is missing you loads," I muttered pouting. Suddenly, I felt like one of those people on whom memes are made, the ones who talk to their better halves in baby-like voices, calling them cheesy names. But then, I realised I always behave that way when I miss Ashish.

"I miss you, too. I am just about finished. I will probably be home in an hour or so." He told me and giggles erupted out of me.

"Mamma once told me that your hour is not 60 minutes," I told him while chuckling.

"I have changed now. When it comes to you, my hour is 60 minutes only and I will prove that to you." I could hear a slight sensual edge in his voice which made me blush.

"Have I changed you from Workaholic Ashish into cheesy Ashish?" I teased him.

"Hate to admit it but yes. I am a cheesy Ashish now. Thanks to my very talented wife." He said in a flirty tone.

"Yeah. You have lots of work to do so stop flirting with me and get back to work, sir. Bye." I hung up the call, blushing like a fool. Sometimes, even his normal talks made me blush so much.

I went to the living room where Khushi and I chatted for some time. She will be going back a day after tomorrow because her second-semester exams were starting soon. While talking to her, I realised that it has been six months since my marriage. Wow! Time sure flew fast. The past couple of months have been crazy amazing.

Sometime later, mamma also came back from her sister's place and papa got scolded for not taking proper care of me and letting me go to college.

Mamma didn't let me help in any kitchen chores and made dinner with Papa and Khushi's help because our maid was on leave. I just sat on the chair talking and laughing with them. My heart melted at the sweet love of my little family and I felt grateful for these blessings.

Ashish also came back after an hour as he promised. He was about to go to our room to change his clothes after greeting everyone when he mouthed me to follow behind him. I glared at him and gestured towards everyone. Mamma cleared her throat at us as we mouthed things at each other, believing that we were being sneaky but we got caught by her pretty soon. We looked at her and she smirked at us while Khushi and papa chuckled.

"Uff, this young love!!!" Mamma exclaimed, sighing at us.

"Yeah, the one who has the most "young love" vibes here are probably you guys," Ashish said pointing at mamma-papa, making us all laugh.

"So? We should always keep loving our life partner." Papa said, side-hugging mamma.
Aww, So sweet!

"I suddenly feel so single," Khushu muttered, pouting.

"Then get a boyfriend," Ashish said bumping his shoulder with hers to tease her.

"Err...Thanks for the suggestion, bhai but no thanks," She said scrunching up her nose as if Ashish's suggestion annoyed her a lot.

"Ok, I will go to change. Since it's already revealed that I was asking Akshita to come with me, I am taking her along with me." Ashish said smirking at me and pulled me with him to our room, leaving the others chuckling at us.

I shoved him aside after we came to our room while he grinned at my expressions.

"You never leave a single chance to embarrass me."

"Didn't you hear what papa said", He muttered and then coming closer to my ear whispered, "We should always keep loving our life partner."

I blushed and he suddenly kissed me on the lips. I love getting kissed by him; I love his long kisses, slow kisses, hard kisses, rough kisses, deep kisses, soft kisses and hungry kisses. I love it all. He made me a passionate lover and wife in a short amount of time. For bringing out this side of mine that I didn't know even existed in me, I will always be thankful to him. I feel thankful to him for a lot of things, um, apparently everything.

"I love this way of saying "I missed you" better," I murmured blushing after we pulled back. We both looked at each other and then giggled.

Ashish changed into his nightclothes and we both went to the dining room for dinner. We all chatted and mamma told us about some gossip from her sister's place, in, maybe not gossip just stuff.

After eating, everyone else retired to their rooms while Ashish and I went outside to the garden. We both laid down on the grass, beside each other and I snuggled closer to him. The silence of the night was so comforting.

"Ashish?"

"Hmm."

"Normally you are such a possessive kind of brother but why do you keep suggesting Khushi to get a boyfriend."

"Hmm, well because it's her right. How can I stop her from pursuing love? I want her to find someone she can fall in love with. In her heart, I know she wants to have a relationship but she is scared to start something new. Her whole teenage years went into being insecure about herself, facing anxiety while she should have enjoyed her life like I did. But she had to go through everything at that little age. So that's why I keep pushing her to be lively, to live her life better now that she has a chance. But somewhere I know that she won't. She isn't ready to come out of her shell yet." He said sighing.

"Believe me, one day she is going to find the one. He will love her more than he loves himself, just like you love me. She will have a beautiful love story of her own. And I pray that her story is even more beautiful than ours." I finished and we both just smiled, wishing that this prayer gets heard.

For more than half an hour, we just stayed silent, staring at the stars, snuggled in each other's arms. I started thinking about random useless things because my brain was idle and insecure. Ashish noticed that something was going on in my brain so he faced me.

"What are you thinking?" He asked nuzzling his nose in my hair.

"Something," I muttered, smiling.

"What?" He said, laying on one side, completely turning his body towards me.

"Umm, I was thinking why would anyone like me? Why do people like a person?" I voiced out the silly question which was annoying me a lot for the past fifteen minutes.

"Why do you like me?" He counter-questioned.

"Hmm, Good question," I giggled.

"Then does it answer yours?" He asked caressing my cheek.

"Maybe," I said shrugging.

"People like you for what you are." He said intensely staring at me.

"And what am I?" I asked placing my hand on his cheek. He held it and kissed it softly.

"You are the most beautiful person in the whole world. You are loving and caring. You have a big heart that amasses only love and warmth. You think about everyone else before thinking about yourself, you don't know how to be selfish, you tend to make people fall in love with you with a single smile and you hold my world right here." He finished, placing his hand over my heart.

"Why is it that you are so important to me that my world starts and ends with you?" I asked, moving closer to him.

"Hmm, probably, that's what love is." He whispered, rubbing his nose with mine.

"But doesn't it disappear after a certain time?"

"What?"

"Love."

"Why do you say so?" He asked frowning.

"I have heard people say that once the honeymoon period is over, couples start to get annoyed with each other. They suddenly start to hate the habits of their partner which they used to love before. And after a certain time, the love they had in the beginning, just disappears. Whatever is left is just an obligation or a habit."

"I don't agree with that. You just saw the love between my parents and you are questioning me this? Mamma and papa don't love each other out of habit, they love each other because they have grown to love each other every single day of their lives. They didn't let their relationship fall apart. Every relationship requires effort and people who don't give their share to a relationship are the ones who make these claims that their love vanished after a certain time."

"Hmm, Mr Ashish Bansal is a pro in love conversations," I said giggling.

"Yeah, I am a pro at a lot of things. You wanna see?" He asked winking at me and placed his lips over mine. Our lips collided for a soul-searing kiss and my body became alive with passion. Ashish moaned as I bit his lower lip lightly. Leaning down, he began licking, kissing, and sucking on my neck. His teeth nipped at my skin, and I let out a shuddering breath. It felt unbelievably good. I could feel it, I was filled with lust and desire to have him. His eyes were blazing with passion and desire and that one lustful look from him had me melting.

I nipped at his neck and pressed my lips onto it. He groaned deep in his throat and I realised that he loved it. After that, my lips moved on their own accord and I began licking at his skin after nipping him.

His hands moved carefully inside my t-shirt and his fingers glided sensuously over my skin. My body reacted instantly to his touch.

"We should finish it inside." He whispered sensually in my ear and then scooping me in his arms, took me to our room where he made sweet, soul-touching love to me.

**************************************

Ashish

"It's already 10. Are you going to keep pretending you are asleep?" I mumbled, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind so that we were spooning.

"How do you know I am not sleeping?" She muttered pouting because I easily caught her.

"Well, duh... your acting is poor," I said chuckling and she elbowed me.

"You are getting meaner day by day." She said narrowing her eyes at me. She looked so cute.

"Ah, sorry. Yesterday you gave me so many bites and scratches, it's hurting me. Don't hurt me more by beating me." I said making a puppy face. She turned around hurriedly and started finding bruises on my body in a panic.

"I am so sorry. Where is it? Shit, these look so bad." I laughed when she made a sad hurtful face, looking at the love bites she gave me. I was sure that the number of bites she gave me was nowhere close to the amount I gave her.

"You are so adorable. These are not hurting, you idiot. I was just teasing you. You also have a lot." I pointed at the marks on her body and her eyes widened. She turned red in a second and shielded her face from me.

"What is the need to go shy now? These are our claims of love." I tried to make her look at me.

"Ahhh!!!" She made a face and I chuckled.

"Ok, as you wish. Let's get washed then." I muttered, picking her in my arms. Her eyes widened at first but then she shyly wrapped her arms around my neck as I took her to the washroom.

______

In the evening, Papa and I came back from work much earlier than usual because we had decided on a family outing today. It was a random plan which Khushi made while we all were eating breakfast but we all liked it so we decided to go through it.

Khushi was reading a book sitting in the hall when papa and I reached home.

"Where are others?" I asked her. She looked up from her book and smiled at us.

"Oh, hi papa, hi bhai. Mamma and bhabhi went to change their clothes." She answered and went back to reading her book.

"Ok. Then we will go get changed too." I muttered and went to my room.

When I came to my room, Akshita was trying to wear her t-shirt. She was crying because her arm was stuck in the shirt and she was unable to pull it out.

"Hey, hey, hey!!! Stop fidgeting." I kept my hand on her arm and helped her to wear her t-shirt carefully.

"Did you hurt yourself?" I asked putting back her arms cover.

"Yeah, it was stuck for the past five minutes." She mumbled sniffling like a baby.

"Aww, It's fine now, sweetheart." She bobbled her head and wiped her tears.

"Why didn't you call anyone for help?" I asked whacking her head lightly.

"I forgot." She said rubbing her head where I hit her.

"Crazy," I mumbled and leaned in to kiss her. She kept a hand on her mouth, giggling.

"No. Go get ready." She said pushing me towards the dressing room.

"Ok, ok. I am going." I said sighing and she laughed. I changed my clothes into something casual and went outside.

"Ashish, your phone was ringing. It was Samar bhai but before I could pick, it went dead."

"Ok. I will call him later. Now I have changed. Can I at least get a teeny-weeny kiss?" I said making a pout at her.

"Maybe." She said and ran away after adding, "or maybe not."

I smiled at her childish behaviour and went outside. Everyone was ready so we decided to leave. We were going to watch a movie at the cinema and then we were going to eat dinner outside too.

Akshita was so happy the whole time considering that it was kind of our first family outing with her. She was chirpy and laughing the whole time. We reached the theatre and papa asked Khushi and Akshita to buy the tickets. Akshita was so proud when she came back after getting the tickets because she had never done so before.

We all sat together and ate our snacks while watching the movie. During a funny scene, I looked at Akshita and saw her laughing wholeheartedly along with Khushi who was sitting on her other side. I did not look at the movie scene even for once, I just looked at the happy faces of my family. It just warmed my heart so much.

After the movie ended, Akshita and Khushi kept discussing the plot even in the car, as if they were reviewing it for a YouTube channel.

"Ok, stop. The movie has ended so stop discussing it." I said annoyed and they both glared at me with ruthlessness.

"I was saying it on papa's behalf," I said gulping and pointed at Papa. Papa looked at us after hearing his name being called because he was talking to mamma.

"We have reached the restaurant." I immediately changed the topic before they could start arguing with me.

I had called beforehand and since it was late, the restaurant was closed for the customers.

My staff greeted us, a lot of them had left and the two or three staff members that were still there would be leaving after serving our food. We all sat down at our family's favourite spot and servers brought our appetizers.

"Guys, you all can leave if you have eaten. I will serve them." I told them.

"We have eaten, sir. Have a nice dinner."

"Thank you." They left and afterwards, I brought the food and drinks for everyone.

"Ashish, what about Samar's engagement?" Mamma asked suddenly.

"Oh, I completely forgot about it. Samar was calling me today but I was so busy, I couldn't talk to him. I will call him later. I think his girlfriend is coming back next week."

"Samar bhai has a girlfriend?" Akshita asked.

"Yeah, a long-distance relationship. Bhabhi, they are very cute together. See." Khushu spoke before I could answer and showed Akshita a picture of Samar with his girl.

"They are adorable." Akshita smiled looking at me and I pretended to ignore her. I was acting to be angry with her.

"Yeah, his family made him meet a girl last year. They both liked each other but Arushi, that's Samar's girl's name, by the way, she had enrolled in an overseas course so they were waiting till she comes back." I explained to her while acting ignorant that she was trying to get my attention.

"Can you imagine, bhabhi, they got to know each other this past year through phone only and this one time, Samar bhai visited her in America," Khushi said to Akshita who was still looking at me for a reaction.

"That's cute," Akshita mumbled absentmindedly.

"So now she is coming back and we will soon have a marriage to attend. Yayy!" Khushi said excitedly.

"I think you don't even have a slight chance of attending his marriage. Your exams are starting in 15 days." I teased Khushi.

"So? Technically, my exams will be over within two weeks and anyway, Samar bhai's family is not getting him married without any preparations and preparations would take at least a month."

"She has a point," Akshita commented. I raised a brow at Akshita.

"Ok, let's call Samar now," Mamma said excitedly.

"First, let me bring our sweet dish," I told them and stood up to go to the kitchen.

"I will help," Akshita said smiling sweetly at me. I shrugged at her and she followed me inside the kitchen. As soon as we reached inside, she pushed me lightly against the wall.

"Ooohhh!!!" I muttered looking at her as she gave me a sensual stare.

"Why are you ignoring me?" She asked running her fingers on my face.

"Am I?" I asked, trying to act innocent.

"Are you not?" She asked moving closer to my lips and breathing heavily.

"No, I don't think so," I whispered and closed the gap between our lips, smashing my lips on hers. It was so hot and soon she was pinned against the wall rather than me. One of my hands went inside her top and trailed on her skin in slow circular motions while the other one played with her hair. I picked her up, still kissing madly and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She teased my bottom lip like she always does, earning a moan of appreciation from me.

Oh, how much I love my seductress!

When we pulled back, her lips were swollen and she looked rather ravishing with her messed up hair and clothes.

We were breathing heavily, wrapped against each other, so close that we could hear each other's hearts beating faster.

"Am I forgiven?" She asked breathing erratically.

"For?" I asked.

"Whatever reason." She said placing a soft kiss on my cheek.

"You just need a reason to kiss me," I said smiling and teasing her. She smiled too and placed another kiss on my face.

"I just love everything about you. I love you for everything. I love you so so much." She said kissing every inch of my face.

"I love you, too."

"Will you love me forever?"

"Forever, my love," I confessed, pecking her nose.

"Are you guys making a sweet dish or bringing it out?" We heard Khushi's distant voice from outside the kitchen.

Akshita and I cracked up looking at each other, after hearing Khushi's remark and straightened out our clothes. We were definitely making something sweet here.

"You just had to turn me on here. Wait after we go home. I will tell you what teasing is." I told her, making a face.

She came closer to me and whispered in my ear, "I will wait for it."

_______

Hi readers,

This chapter was so tough to write. It had taken me about a week to write only 3200 words. Can you imagine? Nothing was coming to my brain. I have been struggling so much to write. And if you guys feel this chapter was not up to par, I will totally believe you.

So this past month has been crazy. To our already shitty year, a lot many other tragedies were added. A list of new lessons to learn but we human beings are still not learning.

You know the craziest thing I find is that we have to be told about everything and we have to put a status or a post on social media sites to show it off to the world. I hate the hypocrisy of us humans. Why do we have to pretend that we understand a particular issue and post a hundred statuses about it to tell others that we are fully aware of a particular issue? Crazy!

Ok, enough with my pathetic blabber. I have been going crazy this past month because I am anti-social and I don't understand why people are so social. So ignore my ranting and I apologize if anyone got offended. I just tend to go out of control sometimes.

How has your past month been? You guys are more than welcome to rant about anything here just like I did. Makes me feel better already. Believe me, you will feel better. Share your opinions.

Ok, Thanks.

Hit the star icon at the bottom to vote and I will wait for your feedback.

❤K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 21.4K 46
"π’ͺπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώβ„΄π“Šπ“‡π“ƒβ„―π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ƒ'𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝒻ℯ𝒸𝓉 π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝒾𝓉'π“ˆ β„΄π“Šπ“‡π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 ℐ'𝓁𝓁 π“ˆπ“‰π’Ύπ’Έπ“€ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“Žβ„΄π“Š 𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℯ𝓃𝒹" ...
7K 769 16
She was meant to be a Princess. A Royalty. First Girl born after decades in the Family. But Ashima Rajput never knew. Living a perfectly peaceful lif...
58.9K 4K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...
36K 3.2K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." β™‘ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...