My Musical Note ( Luka X Read...

Por Booberry23

y/n had grown up in Ontario almost her whole life, had a small group of friends, but never exactly fit in wit... Más

A New Beginning
A Star In The Sky
Having Great Friends
A Night Alone
A Good Nights Rest
A Walk In The Park
The Sleepover ( part:1 )
The Sleepover (part 2)
The Sleepover (Part 3)
The Sleepover (Part : 4)
A Moment With You..
The Building
The Superheros
A Dark Meeting
An Identity revealed?
Side noteeee
A breakfast date
Waking Up Together
Offical?
Mystery Boy
Chloes Scheme
This Just Happened...
Time Flies

A Bad Past

6.6K 125 177
Por Booberry23

"GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!". I hear my father yelling behind me, my heart pumping so hard, racing out the door. I run as fast as my legs can take me, struggling to get my coat pocket open, trying to grasp my phone.

I manage to grap my device and look behind me, checking if my father had followed me. I give out a sigh of relief as my shaking hands dial my Mothers number. I put the phone to my left ear and start walking down the streets, hoping she will pick me up from this hell hole I call my 'Dads house'.

I ever so lightly touch my right cheek, hissing at the pain he had given me. I can tell theres going to be, or if not already, a red mark of where he had slapped me ever so violently.

"Hello? Y/N, are you okay?!" I hear my Mothers voice, I start to shake with relief, "Mom, Dad just hit me and called me so many rude names, I'm sad, I'm scared, I'm hurting inside and out, I want to come home, please pick me up!" I shakily say unto the phone, partially traumatized from what had happened.
"Oh my lord, ok N/N I'm coming right away I'll be there in 15 minutes tops okay? Just tell me where you are." I look around to see I've wandered myself into a plaza. "I'm going into a Starbucks, on S/N. ( Street Name ) Mom im so scared please hurry...".

I feel the cold, brisk, nightly, spring air hit my lungs from a sharp inhale. "Okay Y/N I'm coming."

(Time skip)
I see my mothers Gray SUV pull up infront of the Starbucks I was hiding in. I race to the car, pulling open the doors and hop inside. I give my mother the tightest hug, and give a breath of relief. She hugs me back and  drives out of the plaza. I blacked out, exhausted, relieved, and above all, scared out of my mind.

I wake up in my bed, the light just gently coming from the crack in my blinds. I roll around, trying to get back into sleep mode. I pull my F/C sheets up to my chin, nuzzling back to comfort. I hear my mom calling my name from just outside my bedroom door.
"Y/N?, are you up darling?". I yawn in defeat and sit up, rubbing my eyes and stretching. "Yeah mom, im up. I'll come down in like, five minutes.". "Alright N/N, I'll be downstairs making some breakfast for us.". I hear her footsteps leave the upstairs hall and head down the stairs. I lift my sheets off of me and walk to my dresser. I grab some Black track pants and my F/S. I brush out my H/L, H/C locks and head out of my room. I walk into the kitchen to see my mom making some Bacon and eggs. ( if you dont like them, then just substitute for smtg else ) "Morning, Mom.", I say to her as I give her a hug from behind. "Morning Baby Girl, your foods on the table, it might be hot." I look at the table to see a nice, big, plate of breakfast waiting for me to devour. " Thanks mom." I kiss her cheek and sit down.

I practically stuff my face till I look like a chipmunk that just found a huge stash of nuts. "Woah, slow down, you act like I've been starving you." She laughs and sits across from me. I swallow, and before taking another bite, complement her cooking, "I can't help it, it's so good.". She smiles at me and starts to eat her breakfast.

When I finish I put my dish in the dishwasher and sit back at the table, and decide to pull out my phone. I feel my hands start to shake, as flashbacks pour into my mind of me calling Mom. My mom noticed and she rubs my hand with hers, to comfort me. I smile a weak smile and put my phone away on the table. She looks me in the eyes and happily says, "Dont worry, we're moving." I start to cry happy tears of joy. "W-*sniff* Where are we going?" I manage to say between sniffles and happy tears. "The place we've always wanted to go hunny, Paris.", I see her walk around the table and indulge me into a warm hug. "I love you Y/N", "I love you too mom.".

All I can think is...

When the heck am I getting on that plane.

Authors note:

Hey everyone! This is my first FanFic I am posting, if anyone had any suggestions of what to write in this story, I am glad to try my very best to incorporate them! Also if you havent noticed, I have some definitions for ya'll

Y/N } Your name
F/C } Favoirite Colour
N/N } Nick Name
S/N } Street Name
H/L } Hair Length
H/C } Hair Colour
F/S } Favourite Shirt

I will be trying to update at least twice a week! I really hope you guys like it!
:)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

578K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
457K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...