The Multiverse and Dekuverse...

By anime_fic_writer

So I've read SO many of these and thought it would be fun to write one myself. So for those who aren't famili... More

An Explanation
Universe 1: IzuOcha
Universe 2: The Zombie Apocalypse
Universe 3: All For One
Universe 4: Swan Dive
Universe 5: The Proof
Universe 6: Meme Break!
Universe 7: The Dekubowl
Universe 8: Depressing Images
Universe 9: Deku Snaps
Universe 10: Meme Break 2!
Universe 11: The Lost Ones Weeping
Universe 12: Supernatural Part 1
Universe 13: Nomu Deku
Universe 14: BakuDeku vs TodoDeku
Ok. Hear Me Out.
Truth or Dare!
So. A voting then.
Universe 15: Miss Wanna Die (The actual finished product)
Just a question (There are memes)
My OC's (Don't Judge)
SPIN THE BOTTLE!!! (THANK YOU FOR 50K)
I NEED SHIPS
An announcement (Don't Freak)
Universe 16: My R
Got motherfucking TAGGED BOI
Announcement/Got tagged again.
I'm back/HOW MANY TIMES AM I GOING TO BE TAGGED
Ha ha A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION! Please don't kill me.
Okay, so right to the fucking point. 𝙃 𝙄 𝘼 𝙏 𝙐 𝙎
ANNOUNCMENT and... Heh heh... anyways... NEW HALLOWEEN BOOK

SPIN THE BOTTLE PT. 2!!!

3.4K 91 191
By anime_fic_writer

Yo. Sorry for this being hella late. If you didn't read my explanation the gist of it is that my phone got oofed and I had to get a new one. Also, thank you for all of your ship recommendations! I got so many that I didn't know what to do with them! That said, I wasn't able to include all of them. Not in the slightest. I'll maybe do another thing like this later and add them. Also, sorry to people who recommended ships for people who I haven't included in the story like CamiBaku or EraserJoke. I didn't want to add any more people because it gets complicated. I hope you enjoy this!

After everybody had gotten food from the large cafeteria Maze had created, they made their way back into the other room. Deku was still there, laying on his back and staring at the ceiling blankly. Nobody really tried to interact with him, as they knew that it would only make things worse.

They (or more Maze) decided to switch the seating arrangements up, with everyone spread around the circle randomly, rather than in friend groups or age groups. The order went clockwise:

Inko
Deku and Kota
Uraraka
Tetsutetsu
Aoyama
Mina
Todoroki
Asui
Tokoyami
Present Mic
Iida
Mineta
Hagakure (Oof)
Momo
Shoji
Kouda
Sato
Aizawa
Midnight
Sero
Kendo
Monoma
Bakugo
Ojiro
Shinso
Dabi
Kirishima
Negire
Cementoss
Shigiraki
All Might
Twice
Jiro
Kaminari
Mirio and Eri
Kurogiri
Ectoplasm
Toga
AFO
Tamaki (RIP Tamaki)
Stain
Nezu
RG

Maze made sure that all of the villains were positioned relatively close together, along with the teachers to keep them relatively in check. A few people were very upset with their spot, such as All Might who was placed in between 2 villains. Shigiraki wasn't all to happy either and looked like the only thing he wanted to do in that moment was shank All Might in the side. They decided to just deal with it though.

Anyways, the closer they were to the person they disliked, the less likely it was that the bottle would land on them right? They weren't really sure. But they did know that it was most likely to land on Deku, which not many were happy about either. They wanted to get a chance to kiss the people they wanted. Maybe Maze would be nice and make it land on them.

"So let's get started!" Maze announced, clapping her hands. "Shinso you can continue with your spin."

"Got it." He said, winking at her. She winked back. This didn't go unnoticed by anyone, and they pretty much knew what it meant.

"This is corrupt." Mineta muttered angrily.

Shut it. Maze retorted telepathically.

Shinso walked up to the bottle with his hands stuffed into his pockets. He reached down and nudged it a bit, and it seemed to go a lot faster than it should have. It spun the length of the circle a couple times, before coming to an abrupt stop on the green bean himself. Shinso smirked, flashing a thankful look at Maze and walking over to him.

"H-H-Hi Shinso." Midoriya stuttered nervously.

"Hey." He said back before kneeling down in front of him. Before Midoriya could say anything else, Shinso cupped the sides of his face in his hands and kissed him right on the lips. It only lasted a few seconds, but by that time Midoriya had wrapped his hands around the back of Shinso's neck. They pulled away and stared at each other for a bit, before both of them blushed and turned away. Shinso walked back to his seat, and Deku was left sitting there.

"Nice job dude." Tetsutetsu laughed. "But now you have to spin it."

"Y-Yeah I know." Deku sighed. He stood up, kicked the bottle with his foot, and quickly sat back down. It spun quickly around and around before stopping. Right in between Mina and Asui. On a certain half and half boy. (I can hear y'all screeching like fucking demons already. Go on. Just let it out.)

Todoroki hadn't really been paying attention, more just spacing out the entire time. After he failed to realize that everyone was looking at him, Mina elbowed his side.

"Hm?" He looked at her questioningly. She just pointed to the bottle that was pointing at him.

"Oh." He said with practically no emotion. "Who is it?"

"Midoriya." Tsu said, pointing to Deku who was blushing a lot.

"O-Oh." Todoroki said again, actually stuttering slightly. This made the others around him giggle and whisper amongst themselves.

"H-hello Todoroki." Deku said, giving a kind of awkward half wave.

"Hello Midoriya." Todoroki responded, his face stony and holding no emotion, but he was still sweating.

"Hi Todoroki."

"JUST GET IT DONE WITH ALREADY AND STOP STALLING!" Bakugo screamed at them after he realized that this was going nowhere.

"Fine." Midoriya muttered, getting a determined look on his face and borrowing them in to Todorokis. The boy gulped, knowing how Midoriya gets when he puts on that face. Deku practically stomped over to him. He knelt down, not breaking eye contact the entire time, and slammed their lips together. Todoroki made a kind of surprised muffled noise, before melting into it. Dekus determined expression turned into one of horror and embarrassment when he realized what he had just done in his frustration. His whole face turned red and he quickly pulled away. As fast as he could he walked back to his spot, leaving Todoroki to ponder over what just happened while his right side flickered dangerously.

"Well that was a spicy one." Midnight giggled. "Literally."

"Do your thing Todoroki." Maze said, gesturing to the bottle. He just shook his head to clear it and nodded. He slowly got up, spun it, and sat back down. The bottle spun for a while, before it stopped. The person that it landed on blushed, not necessarily because she had any interest in him, but kissing or getting a kiss from anybody was always a big deal to Yaoyorozu. What girl wouldn't get flustered when getting a kiss from one of the top students in the class? And not to mention one of the hottest. In her mind at least.

"Oh. Yaoyorozu." Todoroki said flatly. While she just looked up at him with flushed cheeks, he walked over to her, pecked her on the forehead, and sat back down. She couldn't help but feel a little disappointed, but just the touch of his lips on her skin made her whole body tingle.

"Well that was uneventful." Mina sighed. "But now Momo gets to spin it!"

"Y-Yeah." She said, coughing and trying to regain her composer.

She stood up, stiffly walking over to the bottle. She bent down and spun it lightly, but again it went around at full speed. Her eyes widened when she realized who it had landed on after a few seconds.

"M-Midoriya." She addressed the boy, walking up to him. (Like, so many of you wanted this ship damn)

"Who is it this time." He muttered, looking away from his hushed conversation he was having with his mom. "Oh. It's Yaoyorozu." He didn't say it like it was a bad thing. He more just sounded like he was done with life. Maze would have to address that later. "I respect you, and I don't want to sound mean, but could you please get this over with?" He practically begged her.

She just nodded and quickly leaned down, connecting her lips to his forehead for a split second. She blushed and quickly walked back to her seat. Hagakure giggled and elbowed her, but she just waved her off politely and stared forward.

"My turn again." He sighed, going up to the bottle and doing his thing. It spun for a while, before stopping very close to his spot. Right next to him in fact. It had landed on his mom (NO NOT THAT WAY YOU SICKOS) He actually smiled, kissing her on the cheek like he normally did when he left for school. Not in a weird way, but in a mother-son way. It was sweet. But the warm moment was shattered when they both realized that she now has to spin the bottle. They shared a look, sweating nervously.

"I don't think Maze is in to that sort of thing." He whispered. "She'll probably make it land on someone your age."

"B-But still!" Inko whisper-yelled.

"You don't have it do this if you don't want to Mrs. Midoriya." Maze informed. "I'm not into that weird stuff."

Inko let out a sigh, but then got a determined look on her face that mirrored her son's from earlier. "I'll do it." She said. Maze, along with Deku, looked pretty surprised. But Maze had been half expecting it. She already knew what she was going to do.

"Okay." She said nonchalantly. "Do your thing."

Inko walked up to the bottle, her determined look not wavering, and spun it so hard that it whizzed around the room at high speeds. The students knew that they wouldn't have to do it if it landed on them, so it was easy to see that Maze was going to make it land on one of the teachers, but the question was who. It would be hilarious if it was Mr. Aizawa, and most of them were hoping to be able to witness that spectical. But for any others it would just be awkward. Most were sure Midnight didn't swing that way, though there was some speculation about her relationship with Mount Lady. Mic seemed into Aizawa, and All Might- Wait.

They all pretty much came to the realization at the same time. They looked up to Maze, still completely silent but questioning. She just gave them a slight nod.

"OH! OHOHO SHIT!" Mina yelled, bending over and laughing her heart out. Inko had no idea what was going on, and just looked confused. Midnight was trying to control her laughter, and Aizawa just looked dead inside, but still had a slight smirk. All Might also was oblivious, and was looking in between his snickering comrades and all out laughing students. Midoriya got the memo a little bit late, and paled slightly when he did. He looked from his mom, to All Might, to his mom, and then up at Maze who was enjoying this immensely.

And sure enough, when the bottle came to a stop, it was facing directly at the former number one hero. When he realized this he coughed up a bit of blood and nearly fell over. Inko blushed a shade that was the same as her son's shoes and kind of looked away, holding the sides of her face with both hands.

"Oh God." Midoriya muttered.

"M-Mrs. Midoriya!" All Might exclaimed.

"A-All Might." She squeaked, standing frozen in place. They kind of just stared at each other for a few seconds, before Todoroki broke the silence.

"Just do it. It's not like you haven't before."

This caused both of them to blush.

"That is not true young Todoroki!" All Might practically yelled.

"Whatever you say." He muttered.

"I assure you tha-" but he was cut off. Apparently, Inko had gotten some kind of spurt of confidence in those few seconds, and had rushed up to All Might, kissing him on the forehead and catching him completely by surprise. Being the number one hero, and also the 8th wielder of One For All, romance had never been his strong suit. His high school years had been spent focused on his heroics career and developing his quirk. Afterwards, he'd gone to America and after that, it was practically no time at all before he was given the title of being the number one hero. While this was a title to be proud of, it also restricted him from doing some things he'd have liked to. Being the symbol of peace meant that numerous amounts of criminals would be out for his life, along with his nemesis All For One, who was ironically sitting only a few seats next to him. So any connection he had with people were shallow, unless he knew they could take care of themselves. Which pretty much meant no romantic entanglement of any kind. So to say he was a bit rusty with this stuff was the understatement of the year.

Oo's and awe's were spreading throughout the room. Nemuri squealed and patted him on the back while Inko went back to her seat. Todoroki was violently scribbling down notes in his conspiracy notebook. All of the UA staff had either a grin or were laughing their asses off. It was funny and almost comical how the former number one hero, the man who'd saved countless lives and probably their own at some point, was falling apart from one little kiss. Midoriya was mortified. Seeing his mentor, the man he looked up to the most, get kissed by his mom was not something he'd wanted to see in his lifetime. Inko looked just as flustered, her whole face red and her eyes blank as she was in her daze. All Might was only slightly blushing, which was something that usually only happened when he was around Midoriya after he made him proud (SHUT THE FUCK UP I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING NO I KEEP GETTING FUCKING COMMENTS LIKE THAT IM IM GONNA LOSE IT) or reached a new milestone in his training. It was definitely something they'd all remember and blackmail him about. Especially Mina, who'd been recording the whole thing.

"W-well." He stammered out, trying to keep his composure. "How about we just move on from that."

"Please do." Midoriya squeaked.

"Okay." Maze said, also laughing. "I'm already behind scheldual as it is. All Might. Spin it."

"Oh crap." The former number 1 hero muttered.

(Okay low-key but high-key didn't want to write this part and this chapter is already wayyyyy behind schedule so let's just say that there was a very angry Aizawa).

"Damn. Didn't see that coming." Mina said afterwards.

"Let's just try to wipe that from our memories." Midoriya said, rubbing his eyes.

"I can just do that." Maze proposed. "You'll know that it happened but not the details."

"PLEASE!" Most of the to shouted, including All Might and Aizawa.

"Done." Maze said, as the same white smoke from the truth or dare game filled the room, making everyone fall over momentarily before sitting back up.

"Wait so that's how you erase memories?" Kami questioned. "Then why did you do that before? You said that it was to fix some problem with the multiverse."

Maze giggled a bit nervously, not counting on them to connect the dots. Especially not Kaminari. "O-oh well basically you guys learned a piece of information that could seriously mess up your universe if you continued to know about it. So." She shrugged. The villains were slightly intrigued, and AFO had a feeling he knew what they were talking about.

"Moving past that." All Might said, sweating just as much as Maze. "I'm just glad I got that experience out of my head." Everyone else nodded in agreement, conveniently moving past that subject. (*cough* definitely did not lose inspiration in the middle of writing this.*cough* Definitely.)

"So, Aizawas turn." Maze giggled.

"Jesus Christ." He grumbled, slowly and reluctantly getting out of his sleeping bag that Maze had provided him earlier to do it. He kind of just nudged the bottle with his foot, sending it spinning around the room. Maze already knew who she was gonna make it land on.

Let my ship sail! Mina screamed internally.

I got you. Maze reassured her. She grinned and winked, with Maze returning it.

Aizawa was watching the bottle with a mix of boredom and curiosity. All of this wasn't really his cup of tea, but he also wanted to know who he'd have to -ugh- k-kiss. The All Might incident was already traumatic enough, and he no longer remembered it.

"Aaaaaaaaaand...!" Maze said dramatically as the bottle slowly came to a stop. "The lucky contestant iiiiiiiiisssss...!" The bottle continued to spin at an agonizingly slow pace. They all knew Maze was just doing it for dramatic effect.

"Just get on with it already damn it!" Aizawa growled up at her.

"Jesus fine it's fucking Mic." She retorted, annoyed. As she said that,  the bottle instantly stopped on the loud cockatoo of a blonde.

"Uuuuuummmm..." Was all Mic could get out, actually being quiet for once.

"For fucks sake." Aizawa cursed.

"W-well Shota, you might as well get it over with."

"Fuck no." He refused with a look that solidified that.

"Aizawa..." Maze warned in a dangerous voice without saying any more. Aizawa sighed, taking the hint.

"Excusez-moi ma dame Mina, are you still recording?" Aoyama whispered to his neighbor.

"Of course I am." She whispered back with a mischievous look.

"C'est bon." He chuckled.

"Now kiss." Maze ordered like a child playing with her Barbie's.

"Fine." Eraser groaned, standing up a bit dramatically and walking in Mics direction. Iida, who was sitting next to him, looked very uncomfortable as his homeroom teacher approached. He opened his mouth, about to say something about inappropriate conduct between coworkers, but stopped when Maze gave him a warning look.

Mic was sweating buckets, still smiling but looking like he was about spontaneously combust any second with how red his face was getting.

"We will not speak of this." Aizawa commanded when he'd finally reached him. He glared at pretty much everybody in the room. They nodded very quickly, especially the 1A students. Giving them one last look to get his point across, Aizawa turned back around to face the person sitting in front of him. "Can't believe I have to fucking do this." He muttered, finally leaning down so that they were at eye level. "I hate you." He said, glaring Mic right in his eyes before closing the space between their faces. He kisses him on the forehead quickly, as that was the least awkward, before standing back up with red cheeks and going back to his seat. He burrowed his face into his capture gear, but it didn't do much to hide his blush. Mic was letting out a high pitched squeaking sound while using his quirk, causing everyone in the room to hold their heads in pain. His face was, well, you get it. Their students were laughing loudly at both of their opposing reactions. Midnight was off in her own little world, probably thinking some not-so-pg thoughts. Nezu still had his normal grin on his face, though it looked a bit more humored. All Might was trying not to laugh in case he ended up hacking up a lung like he normally did, and the rest of the UA staff were at least chuckling.

(Yo peeps. Just a heads up. I'm gonna cut this chapter a bit short. I really have no idea what to write, and I don't want to spend all of my time on this bonus chapter and neglect the actual ones. Sorry if some of you were looking forward to this, but I think it's the best choice. Again, REALLY sorry.)

"Okay guys. I got some news!" Maze shouted, getting everyone's attention. "So I'm gonna give you some time to rest, and then we're gonna head back to the theatre."

A lot of people sighed in obvious relief, grateful that they hadn't been chosen are chosen a second time with Midoriya being the main one. Others were a bit disappointed, either liking the entertainment or wishing that they'd had a chance to kiss someone.

"Why though Maze?" Hagakure asked, whining a bit (damn I did not mean to make Hagakure so bratty. Like thisis the third time I've had her whine in like 5 chapters. She just kinda has a high pitched voice).

"Well, it's kinda hard to explain." Maze half chuckled, scratching the back of her neck nervously. "S-so, um-well-"

"I can give you an answer to that!" Said a loud voice out of nowhere.

Maze nearly fell out of the air. "Holy fuck!" She yelled, startled by the sudden intrusion. She looked around the room frantically for the source of the voice, wondering who the hell was interrupting her. When she locked on to it however, she let out an audible sigh. Somehow Sara, in all her grinning sadistic psychotic glory, had made her way into the room and was just floating in one of the corners. Her green eyes scanned the group below her, chuckling at their scared faces. Her gaze wavered over the villains for a second, before moving on.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Maze screeched at her, gaining a bit of her composure.

"Oh nothing." Sara answered in a sing-song voice. Maze waited for her to say something else, but she didn't. She sighed in annoyance and anger.

"Just get the fuck out." She ordered flatly, utterly done with this bullshit.

"Fine. Fine." Sara too sighed, her chaotic smile falling.  She muttered. "You don't have to be so rude about it."

"What was that?" Maze asked, knowing full well what she said. She took notice of the sudden attitude change, but just chalked it down to Sara being Sara.

"Nothing. Screw off." Sara spat, none of the amusement or enjoyment present in her eyes or body language. There was a loud pop, and she was gone before Maze could say anything else.

"She was the one who-! What does she-! Urrrgghhh..." Maze took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. "Okay." She said tiredly to the audience who looked thoroughly horrified. "Sorry about that. Let's just get a move on and go back."

"It's like when you go over to a friend's house and their mom starts yelling at them." Sero whispered to Kirishima.

"I know right?"

"Aaaaaaannnndd here we go." Maze announced, sounding a lot less enthusiastic than before that whole fiasco. She snapped her fingers, and the group was teleported back into their seats in the theatre. Taking in the now familiar dim room they started to relax, letting out all of the awkwardness and stress that had come with that entire experience.

"Ahhh. No place like home." Kaminari sighed contently, reclining in his seat with his feet in the air.

"This isn't your home though." Todoroki deadpanned.

"So." Maze said, clapping her hands. "Like I said, I'm gonna give you guys a bit to relax while I choose a Universe. You can talk, eat, sleep, I don't care, just don't get into any trouble."

"S-She's starting to sound like Mr. Aizawa." Midoriya sweatdropped.

So all, or most, of the audience stood up to either sit next to friends or go to the snack and drink bar in the back to get something.

"Wait a god damn second." Bakugo suddenly half-yelled loud enough for them all to hear. "Where the fuck did the villains go?"

The others, if they hadn't noticed already, looked around the room to confirm that the villains were in fact absent.

"Oh I just yeeted them back into your world." Maze answered the many muttered questions that were going around. "No harm has been done. They really only came here, got an explanation, watched a few unimportant universes and then played spin the bottle with us. No information was given that could cause any harm in the future, so it should be fine."

"Well that's good." All Might sighed with a bit of relief.

Inko nodded. "Yeah, but I kind of expected them to have a bigger part."

"Well better them having no part then a bad part right?"

They just nodded in agreement, not really wanting to dwell on the fact that they'd been in the same room with the villains who'd attacked and nearly killed them on multiple occasions.

(Not gonna acknowledge it here in the story but should I keep in Eri and Kota? Comment what you think.)

Maze was doing her normal thing, aimlessly floating around the room while skimming over the different Universes. There were a lot of good ones, and she'd have to make a mental note to show them later.

I'm in the mood for angst today. She thought. What's a good angsty one?

She continued looking through them for a couple more minutes before stopping on one that had gotten her attention. Her eyes widened as she read the description and looked at some of the pictures for it.

"Perfect." She whispered, grinning a lot more than she probably should have been when looking at what she was. Maybe Sara was rubbing off on her a bit.

"M'kay guys!" She said enthusiastically after giving them a few extra minutes to do their own stuff. Most of them took her excited attitude as a sign that the next world was a happy one and smiled back. Boy were they wrong. "I've got a Universe to show you guys! Buckle your fucking seatbelts!" She could tell they were put off a bit by the fact that she cursed for no reason while still sounding like she'd just been given a puppy for her birthday. She chuckled lightly. "Okay then!" Ignoring their hesitant glances at one another, she snapped her fingers to get this fuckfest started.

Heya. Idk what the fuck this chapter was. Well, at least I was able to get it out within the week. Again, really sorry for cutting it short, but like I said I wanted to spend more time on getting the next chapter out and boi is it fucking LONG. Like I'm not bragging I just got really carried away with how much detail I put in. So... 10,000 words later and I still haven't finished. So I should really go do that.

Love you all! Hope you're having a good month whether you're LGBT or not. Hope you enjoyed this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 2.4K 10
After a long break Izuku returns changed and feeling better than ever. What will the class think of their cinnamon rolll!? This story goes through, i...
115K 1.5K 18
This is my type of Dekuverse, I'll also be Drawing some part of the scenes as best as i could. I hope you all enjoy this Dekuverse. My version. Also...
31.2K 373 59
Class 1A, 1B, LOV, Big 3, Midnight, All Might, Present Mic, Aizawa, Nezu, Inko Midoriya, AFO, Hawks, Endeavor, WIld Wild Pussycats, Kota, Eri, Katsum...
42.1K 2.3K 23
It was just a ridiculous event. No one knew what happened before it happened. Shigaraki, Overhaul, Aizawa as well as some hero in training met at a c...